Moral Compass {Ending 1}

{!READ ENDINGS IN ORDER!}

"What do you chose, Y/N?"

With an annoyed sigh, I walked towards Dream.

Once I got up to him, I shoved Tommy aside and glared at the masked man.

"...Whatever. Fine. I'll do it, Dream"

Everyone around me seemed in shock, they didn't expect it at all. Their shouts and retaliations echoed throughout the room.

"Y/N!! You can't be serious!!" Tommy barked

I said nothing, all I did was keep my eyes on Dream.

Dream then smirked.
"...Then go kill him"

After Dream finished his short sentence, he tossed a sword over to me. When I saw it incoming, I manoeuvred myself so I would be able to catch it on the fall.

 Once I got a good enough grip onto the handle, I realised that...

It was my sword.

This was my blade.

This... Actually was it.

Casually, I turned my gaze over to face the others. They all then started to surround Tubbo as an act to shield him.

But little did they know my true intentions...

In one swift motion, I twisted my body and made Dream's knees buckle from under him. The sudden action made Dream let out a small grunt. Once I figured out my next move, I attempted to cut Dream with my sword, but he managed to dodge and elbow my side. He elbowed me so hard I ended up crashing into the corridors blackstone brick walls.

The crash wasn't so bad that it caused any physical damage to the wall itself, but my back was in slight pain from the force of my armor and wall against my back.

After I was able to compose myself, I brought my gaze up to glare at Dream and he just seemed to laugh.

"...wow, predictable" Dream smirked

A low growl escaped me.

"I expected this, but this outcome really disappoints me... And it annoys the hell out of me too." Dream states, he stands back up and draws his sword out "But if you really want to kill me... You'll have to do better than that"

"Who says I want to kill you?" I questioned "...all I need to do is paralyze you and it's game over."

Dream took my comment into consideration, and so did everyone else.
But even though I do technically have the advantage in this situation, it all just depends on how I exploit it in my favour.

One cut, and I'll be able to stop Dream. But one misstep and Dream will keep my head as a trophy.

"The rest of you, go on and leave here. I'll keep Dream at bay" I tell the others

The others just stare at me for a fair few moments.

"...Y/n" Tommy mutters

I take a quick glance at the blonde, seeing that he was staring back at me with serious, determined look. 

"...thank you" Tommy saluted to me

"Yeah, yeah. Praise me later. Just get going. Break the portal while you're at it" I state

"What?? Breaking the portal?" Puffy exclaimed

"Y/N? Come on. Just leave with us" Sapnap says

Tubbo stared wide eyed.
"But-- Y/N--"