Mcyt one shots (+other random...

By Mcyt_Dream_llama

This is my old book! Go check my other! Credits to Lovoviii_ on Insta! Follow them and check out their art, t... More

Ranboo's bullies (Ranboo)
Scars (Karl)
Secrets (Tubbo)
Ranboo's bullies part 1.5 (Ranboo)
Ranboo's bullies part 2 (Ranboo)
Fundy's sick day (Fundy)
Beach day! (Technoblade)
Beach day! Part 2 (Technoblade)
Pranking Tommy (Tommy & Wilbur)
OK BUT LISTEN (my AMAZING OK head cannon)
Claustraphobic (Tommy)
Friendship (Tommy & Tubbo)
Help (Tommy & Wilbur)
Enderman (Ranboo)
Villain (Technoblade & Wilbur)
Streaming (Tommy & Dream)
A man (Fundy)
Homework (Tommy)
HEAD-CANON (a head canon duh)
Insecure part 2 (Tommy & Wilbur)
Forgotten (Tommy and Quackity)
Deleted :)
Don't yell at my brother. (Tommy and Technoblade)
Stress relief! (Not a chapter, but please read! Ty)
Like brother (Tommy, Technoblade, Sam & Dream)
Im sorry, you don't need to read this (not a chapter, rant)
Karens (Badboyhalo & Skeppy)
Illness (Tommyinnit, Wilbur, Techno, Philza)
Taxi (Tubbo, Jschlatt)
Taxi part 2 (Tubbo, Jschlatt)
Ender (Ranboo, Tubbo and Techno)
⏚⟒⊑⟟⋏⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ (behind you)
The child that hates children (Technoblade)
Worth the world. (Dreamnotfound)
POG (credits)
A man, part 2 (Fundy and Wilbur)
THIS IS A JOKE. (DNF)
School (Tommy)
School part two (SBI & the minors)
Zombies (Tommy, SBI)
Zombies part 2 (Tommy, SBI)
Ima throw hands (not a chapter)
Playing out (Tommy)
...im so, so sorry... (READ TIL THE END)
Suck it up. (Fundy, Quackity, Eret)
Give me an idea
Crossover - Jack Manifold
I'm married to the government... (Ranboo, Techno, Micheal)
Please support me -Pride month special! (Tommy)
Thank you + apology
Execution (Tubbo and Ranboo)
TYSM TYSM ILY ALL
Headcanon
The government isnt allowed here. (Sbi, Tubbo + Ranboo)
Holiday break!
Im back-
Part 4 of ranboos bullies AND part 3 of Taxi (special)
Part 5 of Ranboo's bullies + part 4 of Taxi (Tubbo and Ranboo)
🔪
Accept me (Fundy, Philza and Wilbur) trans c!fundy au
Another mf chapterrrrrrrr!
ABOUT SHROUD-
Someone's following us. (Sbi/someone else but I dont wanna spoil)
Addressing pronouns!
It's out!
Ideas please
Nightmares (Tommy and Jack Manibold)
Cookies (Ranboo, Quackity, Tubbo, Dream (?) and Foolish (?))

Insecure (Tommy)

624 13 7
By Mcyt_Dream_llama

TW: body shaming, hate, swearing, insecurity

3rd POV
Tommy decided to stream since he hadn't in a while. He pressed the live button and immediately got 50K which soon went up.

"Hey chat! How are we?" He smiled.

Chat:
Hi Tommy!

We missed you!

Hiiiiiii :D

Where have you been?

"Okay, I see you guys have a lot of questions! I've been busy with school lately, so I've started getting more sleep lately. But I'm glad that I can stream now!!! Today, we're going to be playing the Black Hole Mod with Slimecicle, Wilbur and Phil! Let's get into it." (This is an actual vid btw)

Donation
Sleepydonkey donated £15:00!
Hi Tommy we missed you <3

"Sleepydonkey thanks for £15:00, holy shit, and I missed you guys as well!"

    Tommy's POV (just bc I wanted to lol)

"BAHAH! YOU'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE!" I shouted at Wilbur and Slimecicle.

"THE BLACK HOLE WILL NEVER REACH US!" Slime shouted back.

Phil joined the call.

"Yo guys, I've got diamonds and I've found the end portal!"

"Yeah, well we've- done- stuff," Wilbur said.

Donation
SmallPug donated £1:00!
Why do they put up with you? You're so fucking annoying.

I deafened for a second.

"SmallPug, thanks for the £1:00! They put up with me because I am amazing!" I smiled. I was used to haters, Wilbur said 'All good content creators get hate.'

I undeafened.

"-SEX WITH A FISH!" Smilecicle shouted.

"What the fuck did I walk in to?" I laughed as did everyone else.

"You walked into sex talk-" Phil said.

"HEY, HE'S A CHILD REMEMBER!" Wilbur shouted.

"I'm not a fucking child Wilby!"

"Did you just call me Wilby?"

"Noooo! I did not call you Wilby!" I shouted.

We were on it for about ten minutes.

Donation
Minecraftbean donated £2:00!
What the fuck, why are you so skinny lmaooo? No wonder everyone hates you! XD

These types of donations hurt. I took a deep breath and said nothing. Apparently, Wilbur was watching my stream.

"Tommy, go into VC2 and deafen on stream." He said to me.

"Uh haha, okay! One sec stream!" I went into the same VC as him and deafened on stream.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you okay? Please ignore those donations. They're just jealous that you're famous."

"Don't worry Will, I'm fine! They don't bother me. I'm just too awesome." I replied smiling. They do bother me, but of course, I'm not going to say that.

We went back and continued playing.

Donation
Holypigeon donated £1:00!
You've been sleeping? Lmaoooo you're so lazy Lazyinnit!

"These donations are fucking hilarious!" I laughed. I didn't mean it though, they made me feel really bad.

Maybe I do sleep too much. I'll stop. They're right. I'm annoying and worthless. Maybe if I-

"TOMMY!" My train of thoughts was interrupted.

"Will?" I asked.

"Tommy are you okay? We've been shouting your name for about five minutes and you're sweating a lot on stream...?" He sounded worried. I didn't want to bother them because, well, I want to change.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking," I said quietly. "Let's continue playing."

Wilbur's POV
There's something wrong with Tommy. I think he's insecure about those donations.

"Hey, Toms? Want me to come round later?" I asked. I had his stream open up on the slide next to Minecraft and I saw his face light up. I saw him deafen and turn his camera off on stream.

"Will, c-can we go into another VC for a second please?" He asked me.

"Umm sure Tommy." I smiled and went into the same VC as him. (Tommy ended his stream)

"Will, I've been living alone for about a year. My parents left and I have no clue where they are. Nobody has come over and I've been completely alone. I'm sorry I know I'm annoying, but... I'm scared Wilby..." he sobbed.

"Oh my fucking- THEY LEFT YOU?! Fuck me. For a YEAR? You're too young to take care of yourself! You're not annoying at all, you're just kind of crazy at times, but we all are! And I know you're scared but I'll come round to pick you up at about 3PM so in about half an hour. It'll take around three hours to get there, so will that be okay?"

"N-no...I don't want to b-bother you..." he sounded so upset.

"Aww honey, you're not bothering me. You're like a little brother to me and only I can say that not you, because I'll cry." I laughed, and so did Tommy.

"Th-thank you Wilb- Wilbur..."

"Aww, you can call me Wilby if you want!" I teased.

When he got there

I knocked on the door to no reply, "Tommy?" I shouted.

"Tommy?!" I shouted louder. I was worried because he's alone so I don't know what he is doing in there. Finally, I heard footsteps. The door opened and Tommy looked nothing like he did on stream. He was skinny, small and pale. He had a blanket wrapped around him and he looked tired.

"H-hey Wilbur..." he looked away, as if ashamed of himself.

"Hi Toms, how you doing...?" That was a stupid question, I just didn't know what to say. I walked through the door into his living room.

"W-Well," before saying anything else, he collapsed into my arms, "I'm tired Wilby. I'm hungry and everything hurts." He cried.

"Tommy, poor kid." I held him tighter. "Let's go. I'll take you to my house."

"I-Isn't that k-kidnapping?" He giggled.

"So what? I am now going to kidnap you." I smirked and brought him over to my car with my arm around his waist so he didn't fall.

When we got to my house, I immediately made Tommy some food. He struggled to eat, but he ate about half. We sat on the couch and he laid his head on my legs.

"Tommy?" I asked.

"Hm?"  

"Do you wanna stay here?"

"...for how long?" He looked up at me.

"As long as you want!" I smiled.

"No, I don't want to invade." Tommy put his head on my shoulder and I rubbed his back.

"You're not invading Toms! I love having you here, it's lonely without you."

"Y-yes please, if y-you don't mind." He yawned.

"That's great! We'll go out tomorrow to buy you clothes." (In this world, there is no school ok 👌) "but for now, you need to sleep. I have a spare room that nobody's using, you can sleep there." I said.

"O-okay. Thank you." He smiled.

I picked him up and bought him to bed.

Next day

3rd POV
Tommy and Wilbur went shopping and picked up some clothes. When he was there, he ran into two familiar faces.

"I'll be back, Tommy, I'm just going to explore. Try not to get lost, message me if you need me!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Okay! See you in a second Will." Tommy replied.

They both split off.

About ten minutes later, Tommy was on the top floor and he was walking through the shops. Suddenly, he was pushed into the bathroom.

"Hey what the fuck?!" He shouted. He looked over to the side, "w-wait...

Dad?"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
21.7K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...
526 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
43.5K 624 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...