Next to You

By thepartygetsmewetter

Sahani Diorr all alone until she meets her best friends mean ass cousin. Does she give him her attention? Do... More

Character Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty One
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter eight

8.6K 256 57
By thepartygetsmewetter

Couple days later - the night they leave for their trip
Kimora Hicks POV

"BESTIEEEEEE LETS GOOOO" I yelled. She was the last one to put her shit in the big ass van we rented.

"It's literally 3 in the morning Kimora" she said walking downstairs in some pajama pants and a hoodie. "Why you dragging yo suitcase, get Mirr to get it" I said.

Rolling her eyes she took it outside. "You very funny" she said coming back in.

"Why y'all still not talking bestie" I asked grabbing the bag of snacks.

"he hasn't talked to me so idc" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ight cmon y'all we ready" Viyah said coming in.

Leaving out Hani's house she set the alarm and locked the door. "Y'all so we driving because this was a last minute trip" KP said getting in the drivers seat.

Viyah got in the front with him and I was in the middle with Ty and of course Hani and Mirr was in the last row together.

"Purr road trip" I said getting comfortable. "I'm finna go to sleep tho don't bother me" I said putting my legs on Ty and closing my eyes.

Sahani Diorr's POV

"Yes girl I swear we can link when I get back" I said thru the phone.
"Ok see u Sahani" Amoura  said hanging up.

"So u finna keep ignoring me" I heard Mirr say.

"I'm not ignoring nobody" I said nonchalantly.

"Koo" he said grabbing my leg and putting it on his lap.

"Jamirr you ignored me , so why should I talk to you" I said getting mad.

"Ian mean to ma that's where I went wrong" he said. "Ok koo" I said taking my leg off of him.

"why you trying me Hani" he said getting loud.

"Yo y'all straight back there" KP asked.

"Yea" I said feeling myself finna cry.

"You mine idgaf how you feel about it" he said lowly.

"ok Jamirr" I said wiping my tears.

"Stop crying bruh" he said putting my leg back on him. Putting my AirPods in I watched my movie.

An hour into the road trip....

"Hani you gone hit the blunt" Mora asked me trying to give me the blunt.

"No I can't" I said giving a small smile. "Cause of yo medicine I'm guessing" she whispered to me.

Nodding my head I laid in my seat. We had just stopped for some gas and had food so I wasn't really feeling the need to smoke.

"You straight" Mirr asked me.

Nodding my head I sipped my water.

"We popping out right" he asked me over the loud music they had playing.

"Yea we made it official remember" I said smiling.

"Yea I know you ain't going nowhere" he said laying his head on my lap. We both fell asleep.

6 hours into the road trip...

"Ight y'all we almost there" Viyah said since she was the driver now. "Bout fucking time" Mora and I said at the same time.

We were the only ones up, all the niggas was sleeping. We were singing songs and recording and just vibing.

15 minutes later we pulled up to a big ass house. "Yo daddy paid for this" Viyah asked parking the van.

"I told his big headed ass we didn't need a big house he don't listen" I said causing them to laugh. "Wake up we here" Mora yelled causing the boys to wake up mad.

Getting out I grabbed my bags out the suitcase. Going up to the door I unlocked it and went in.

Pulling my suit case and carrying my bag to the master. Falling right on the bed I closed my eyes.

"Get up pretty" Mirr said smacking my ass. "Okk bro stop doing that shit" I said getting mad.

"Ain't yo bro shut that shit up" he said. "annoying ass" I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

"Bestie get all the sleep cause we going out tomorrow" Mora said coming in our room.

"Ok" I said tiredly. Closing my eyes I dozed off without realizing it.

Jamirr Wright's POV

"Push up bitch" I yelled in the mic.

"Jamirr be quiet" Hani mumbled.

"Mb ma" I said focusing on the game. After playing with them weak ass niggas I got in the bed next to Hani and pulled her close. Resting my eye I let sleep take over.

Next day 1:00 pm
Omniscient POV
——————————

The gang were all showered and dressed. They had settled in after they got a good sleep.

They had just went to breakfast and Sahani and Jamirr had on matching outfits.

Ty, KP and Viyah thought it was because they were besties that they were matching but Kimora knew they was dating.

They were back at the airbnb because they were finna go somewhere else.

Now we were just waiting for them to pop out.

Sahani Diorr's POV

"ready to have Mora take our picture" I asked Mirr.

"Yea where she at" he said looking around.

"Ight I found y'all" she said running towards us.

"We gotta hurry up they finna come out here" she said taking my phone.

"Ok cmon" I said.

"Smile" she said taking the pictures.

Liked by FOE.Mora and 2,978 others

FOE.Hani- Mine <3💕🤞🏽 @FOE.Mirr

comments disabled

After taking our picture we got the rest of the gang and got in the van. All they did was say we wasn't slick.

"First off y'all didn't even know he was mine" I said laughing.

"y'all been hella close lately" Viyah said smirking.

"Y'all aggy" I said rolling my eyes.

KP hadn't said anything and was driving to the location. I don't know where we was going but it was like a 20 minute drive.

We had to bring swim suits and shit. Good thing Mirr and I changed after we took our picture.

"I put ya picture on my mirror start to blush when somebody says yo name" Mirr sung to me. Smiling I grabbed his chin with my nails.

"In my stomach theirs a pain see you walk in my direction I go the other way" all the guys sung out.

"When I see youuuuu" all of us sung out loud.

After the song ended we was parked at a inside and outside water park.

Getting out we walked to the entrance of the water park. Buying the all day passes we went in and got lockers.

"Ok bestie ass poking in that swim suit" I said to Mora while smacking it. "Nahh bitch yours is" she said smacking mine back.

"Y'all some gay ass mfs" KP said staring at us. We busted out laughing. "Where they at" I asked him while we walked to the pool thing.

"Mane them niggas on high ass slides and shit" he said chuckling.

"Purr bestie let's get on that" Mora said pointing to some slide.

"Let's go" I said and we left KP ass standing there.

The gang was enjoying their time at the water park. Next they went out to eat and then they headed back to the Airbnb to chill.

3 hours later back at the Airbnb
——————————————————

"take a picture with me Hani" Viyah said.

"Y'all always want a picture with me" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"and do now cmon" she said grabbing my hand.

"bitch don't do that we in a pool" I said swimming to the edge.

Getting out we both sat on the ledge as Mora took our picture from behind.

(use y'all imagination pls)

Liked by 1,432 others

FOE.Viyah- our ass kiss it 😙😂

@FOE.Hani- respectfully ❤️
↪️purr

"Why would you post that" I said laughing.

"come here Hani" I heard Mirr say causing me to run.

"Nah don't run" he said chasing after me, picking me up he threw me in the pool.

"Ima beat yo ass" I said getting out the pool all out of breathe. Grabbing my fresh towel I wiped my face and sat the towel down.

"ain't gone do me shit" Mirr said.

"Leave my inlaw alone bitch" Ty said pushing Mirr in the pool.

"Don't push my baby" I said pushing Ty in the pool, to only get pushed my Mora then KP pushed Mora and Viyah tried to push KP but he pulled her in with him.

"y'all really my family" Ty said as we all got in a circle. "facts ever since I met y'all" I said smiling.

"Was staring my nigga KP face off that night" Mirr said laughing.

"Haha so funny" I said rolling my eyes. We all started laughing including KP.

"I was just tryna see why his skin was different" I said honestly. "I've never seen anybody with that typa skin problem" I said.

"It's koo Hani" he said smirking a lil.

Hours later we were all showered and in the movie room cuddling and watching some horror film. "ahhh wtf" Mora yelled throwing popcorn behind her on accident.

"Damn Mora" I said because that shit landed right on me and Mirr.

"Sorry bestie " she said laughing. Watching the movie we had plenty of snacks and food and we all was matching pajamas with each other.

We took a group picture so I decided to post it.

(Use y'all imagination plz)

Liked by FOE.Ty,FOE.KP,FOE.Mirr,FOE.Viyah,FOE.Mora,A1.amoura and 2,465 others

@FOE.Hani- gang 💕🤞🏽 love em like we blood FOE 5L💕🤞🏽

Comments disabled

Cutting my phone off I continued to watch the movie and that's what we did for the rest of the night.

What y'all think?
Vote or comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 45
In the gutta streets in Harlem New York , David "East" Brewster was like a Ghost. Rarely to almost never seen unless you were close to death. With hi...
1.8K 170 30
"π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜ 𝖍𝖔𝖙, π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–," 𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖑 π–ˆπ–”π–’π–’π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋𝖋-π–π–†π–“π–‰π–Šπ–‰π–‘π–ž, π–‘π–Šπ–™π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–π–Žπ–˜ π–Œπ–†π–Ÿπ–Š 𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖕 π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š 𝖔�...
347K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
93K 3.6K 40
Diversity is about what makes each of us unique and includes our backgrounds, personality, life experiences and beliefs, all of the things that make...