Journey to the Horizon

By JNCT7689

Ikeda Shin, a doctor who lives with his grandmother, Hana. However, she's suffering a sickness that isn't com... More

Attention!
Character and Roles of the Ship:
00. Prologue:
01. The Impossible
02. The Captain
03. Treasury
04. Drinks Up
05. Not All Pirates Steal.
06. Our Welcoming Party To Our Newest...To Our Oldest.
07. Why Don't We Start With The Basics, Eh?
08. Not Too Good... Not Too Bad.
09. A Captain Like Me Doesn't Have To Have A Tricorn To Show Who's Captain.
10. We're At Our Destination.
11. That Is An Order.
12. You're Going To Be Okay...
13. A Sub-Captain Like You Doesn't Have To Act Like The Captain.
14. Cheers To Haru For Bringing Us All Together!!
15. Pirates Take Risks.
16. I Made A Promise To Him That I Will And I Won't Break That Promise.
17. We've Come A Long Way, Have We?
18. I'm Not Afraid Of What's Coming Ahead Of Us...
19. Where's The Fun In Pirating Without Water?
20. Epilogue: To The Horizon!!
Extras 2: Bloopers

Extras 1: Crewmate Looks!

8 2 0
By JNCT7689

Author's Note: Hey readers! I just wanted to post a few pictures of what the crewmates look like so you guys could have a better picture on what they look like! These pictures are drawn by me so I hope you guys like it.

Skiff: Quartermaster (Sup-Captain)

Shin-Doctor, Cook (Left) Haru-Ship's Captain (Middle), Chen-Navigator (Right)

Shade-Supervisor (Ship's deck), Shindori-Steer (Kneeling down)

Ryu (Haru's father) and young Haru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.3K 26
Kaia Irey just lost her father to lung cancer. She can't handle the loss so she returns to the only thing they both did every day, sailing in the cov...
8.1K 265 20
I have always loved the water. My family has always been near water. My uncle was a an oceanographer which had me interested in what he does. It...
13.6K 2K 44
It's a deadly plan, and it goes like this: First, become a crew member of the Avourienne, a pirate ship notorious for its charismatic captain and wic...