Her Protector [Charlie Mornin...

By ShallotStudioz

[NOT COMPLETED] [This is an AU where Charlie is actually younger than in the canon show. She will be in her t... More

Welcome To Earth
New Roomate
Talents Galore
Baking Up Trouble
An Angel From Down Under (Part 1)
An Angel From Down Under (Part 2)
Welcome To Hell (Part 1)
Welcome To Hell (Part 2)
Welcome To Hell (Part 3)
Memories Captured On Video
Field Trip
Suits and Dresses
Teaser
Rise of Vengeance
The Devil's Job (Part 1)
The Devil's Job (Part 2)
The Devil's Job (Part 3)
The Devil's Job (Part 4)
The Devil's Job (Part 5)
End of The Bargain
Teaser
Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 1)
Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 2)

A Stormy Night

5.2K 154 80
By ShallotStudioz

It's been a few days since the talent show, and Charlie was very happy she and Y/n won. Y/n was more "meh" about it, but he did appreciate that the bullying has gone down some.

It was currently Friday night and the Demoness and Human were sleeping in their separate rooms. Well, Charlie was until...

BOOM! CRASH!

The sudden booming noise startled Charlie, waking her up from her sleep and making her sit up in fright.

"What was that?" she asked herself as she looked around.

Another loud booming and crashing sound rings out, scaring the Demon princess and making her jump from bed. She hurries out of her room and across the hall, knocking on Y/n's door immediately. She kept on knocking, quickly and loudly until the door opens to reveal a very tired [Y/N] in nothing but shorts. He looks at the panicked She-Demon in tiredness and annoyance.

"What?" he asks. "It's 2:00 AM and I'm tired."

"W-well, there was th-this loud noise and--"

BOOM! CRASH!

Charlie screams in fright again, jumping on to [Y/N] and holding on to him for dear life as if holding on to the teen decided the fate of her life, wrapping her arms and legs around the boy in terror. [Y/N] was unaffected by this action but was more intrigued by why the Demoness was holding on to him.

"Why?" he asks.

"Loud noise and--" Charlie starts to say, only for [Y/N] to sigh.

"You're afraid of the storm, aren't you?" he asks his friend.

"Storm?" Charlie questions as she looks at her friend in the eyes.

"It's when water pours down from dark clouds while lightning strikes the ground and thunder roars and flashes," Y/n informs Charlie. "Have you never heard of a storm?"

"We don't exactly have rain in Hell," Charlie states, giggling nervously.

"Then what do you have?" the Human asks.

"Fire," Charlie says with a straight face.

"... why did I even ask?" Y/n asks himself.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Charlie asks with a small blush.

"Excuse me?"

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" Charlie repeats. "I-I'm not used to this "storm", and I just wanna make sure nothing happens."

"No," Y/n says almost immediately. "You're a big girl, so you can handle it. It's just a storm. Now let me go so I can go back to sleep."

"No!" Charlie says in response as her grip on Y/n's body tightens, almost sounding like a child. "I won't let go until you let me sleep with you!"

"Charlie..."

"No!"

"Charlie."

"No!"

Finally, Y/n gave in and sighed.

"Fine," he says. "You can sleep with me tonight!"

Charlie lets out a "Yay!" as she shoots her arms into the air in victory. However, this makes both her and Y/n tumble over and fall on to the floor.

"Heheh.. whoops?" Charlie says as her and Y/n's faces were close to each other.

"I'm already regretting this decision," Y/n says as he stands back up to his feet. "Now you better get in my room before I tie you to your bed."

"Okay!" Charlie said as she scrambled to her feet.

She scurried into Y/n's room and the Human shuts the door behind her. Then he trudges his way to his bed and lies down on it, and then looks over at Charlie who was looking around the room. He knew she could see easily in the dark since she was a Demon, so he didn't bother going to turn on the lights.

"Yeah, sure. Feel free to peruse," he tells the Demon princess.

This gains Charlie's attention and she then turns to Y/n's closet. She had grown a bit curious as with how many jackets Y/n has. She sees him wearing one almost every day, so she wanted to know if he constantly just wore one or had multiple. So she walks over to his closet, only for a pillow to hit her in the head.

"Peruse anywhere but there," Y/n's voice told her.

"Hey! What was that for?" Charlie asked her friend as she turned to him.

"My closet is my personal space," Y/n states. "Stay out of my personal space. Easy as that."

"Why? You hiding something in there?" Charlie asks, only to get no response from Y/n. She frowned. "Is it sex toys, or something like that?"

Her voice had a mixture of annoyance and curiosity in it, catching Y/n off-guard as he sits up from his bed.

"What? No. That's stupid," he says. "My parents would kill me if I had any of that."

"... so you don't do the thing, or...?" Charlie asks.

Y/n raised a brow in confusion as he wondered what Charlie meant. But then he gains a small blush from realization.

"Charlie! That's disgusting!"

"You didn't answer my question," Charlie says nonchalantly as she picks up the earlier thrown pillow.

"Just go to bed!" Y/n orders Charlie with a slowly growing blush.

Charlie obeys and scurries to Y/n's bed. Y/n rolls over to make room for the Demoness to lie down on it as well. The blonde does so and lays her head on the pillow she brought with her. Then she turns a bit to see a picture on Y/n's nightstand that showed a younger and happier Y/n with two elder people. She reaches for it and grabs it to pull it close to her. She turns over to Y/n.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"What?"

"Who are these two in this picture with you as a kid?" Charlie asks her Human friend.

"They're my grandparents," Y/n informs the Demom princess without looking at her. "They were awesome. They took care of me when my parents went of their business trips."

"Really?" Charlie questions. "Where are they now?"

There was no answer from Y/n, catching Charlie's attention as she sat up.

"Y/n?"

She got no answer again and she shook the Human this time. However, Y/n didn't stir and Charlie realized he must be asleep. So she decided to ask at another time and sets the picture frame back down before heading to sleep with Y/n. However, unknown to Charlie, Y/n was still awake as his eyes were filled with sadness. A small memory flashed in his head as he tried to sleep.

"Did I do it right, Grandma?"

"That was wonderful, sweetie!"

"You're a natural, kid."

"Yeah! And one day, I'll play to the whole world!"

The sound of laughter echoes in Y/n's head as he closes his eyes in an attempt to sleep.

Morning...

The morning the next day, Y/n is seen sleeping in his bed still. However, he had an arm wearing a pink sleeve on it wrapped around him that held him close. The camera pans over to show Charlie sleeping next to Y/n with her head resting on the Human's shoulder. Then the entire bed is shown, revealing Charlie to be the one holding Y/n with her arm. Y/n even had his arm wrapped around Charlie, almost protectively as he holds her close. The window showed signs of water drops, but no rain as the storm had passed.

Soon, Charlie's eyes slowly flutter open as she looks around groggily. Then her eyes lay on Y/n who was still sleeping peacefully. She doesn't seem to mind that their faces were close to each other as her eyes trailed down to see that her arm was around Y/n, and that the Human's arm was around her. Her pale white face grows a blush as she tries to escape from her friend's hold, but Y/n only mumbled something in his sleep and then wraps his other arm around her. He pulls the Demoness closer to himself, making her blush as her body presses against his.

"Mmmmm... sweet and warm..." Y/n mumbles under his breath again.

Charlie's blush grows even more as she hears what Y/n said. However, she just decides to go with it and snuggles up in Y/n's embrace.

"You're sweet and warm, too," Charlie smiles to herself. "Even if you don't want to admit it."
_________________________________________

Haha! Its back! Hope you enjoyed this newly updated book! More will be coming soon, and if you have any requests for future chapters for this book, go ahead and suggest them here.

Have a good day and buh-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 277 18
Princess Melione Sirena Morningstar is the older fraternal twin sister of Princess Charlotte "Charlie " Morningstar and Heir to the Throne of Hell. S...
23.5K 323 12
What if Lucifer and the Morningstars weren't the most powerful family in hell .What if there was a family everyone in hell feared including Lucifer h...
310K 4.7K 34
Every Year, Heaven sends Exterminator Angels to slaughter Demons and Sinners to control Hell's overpopulation. However, Charlotte "Charlie" Magne, th...
409K 11.1K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...