IZ*ONE University

By Wizone4Life

Twelve best friends have known each other for a long time, but do they really know each other's reality? Teen... More

Preface/Short Summary/Character Cards
Chapter 1: Don't forget the rose that is standing here
Chapter 2: I just look at you
Chapter 3: I am reminded of that time
Chapter 5: The fact that you're my first love
NOT AN UPDATE
NOTICE
Chapter 6: Uh it's not a dream, awake
Chapter 7: This exciting and painful feeling
Chapter 8: It was like the romance of travel
Chapter 9: As you walk your path, darkness may come
Chapter 10: This is just the beginning
Chapter 11: When I shine even brighter with various colors
Chapter 12: Hang in there just a bit more
Chapter 13: I'm a bit old school
NOTICE
Chapter 14: With my heart round, round, around
LISOO OR JENLISA?
Chapter 15: This action intensifies, it makes my heart race
Chapter 16: If I go a little farther
Chapter 17: I want to give every pretty thing to you
Chapter 18: Inside your eyes
Chapter 19: Tick tock the time is flowing even now
Chapter 20: Slowly match your feet with mine
ITZY
Hey! I'm back
Chapter 21: I wish to reach you
Chapter 22: As if I was waiting for someone

Chapter 4: 'As I believe so, I'll stay strong

636 70 27
By Wizone4Life

Miyawaki Sakura's POV:

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:42AM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:43AM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:44AM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:4-

"LEE CHAEYEON, WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR MORNING KISSES," I yelled beside her and she immediately sat up and gave me a hug.

"It's too early in the morning to shout, baby~" she said using her morning voice and I would think that it was hot except that I was so annoyed by her alarm right now. Who makes an alarm with only a minute difference and still doesn't wake up? That's right its my future wife and UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If only someone would actually wake up when their alarm rings," I said glaring daggers at her, but she only smiled and gave me a peck.

"Can I sleep some more?" she asked, now giving wet kisses on my neck because she knows it makes me weak.

"Fine," I sighed in defeat and expecting her to give me a peck on the lips, but no! Bitch went back to sleep! Great, just great because now I was fully awake and the Chaewon's maids don't serve breakfast yet because they serve it at eight in the morning. 

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and decided to go to the mini bar by the pool side. I was wearing Chaeyeon's IZ*ONE University practice track uniform because it was somehow very comfortable to sleep in.

I passed by the living room and saw Hitomi reading one of her poem books. She seemed very engrossed that she didn't notice me so I planned to sneak up on her. I was tiptoeing slowly heading towards her when Minju decided to join us.

"Oho! Unnie, I didn't know you were usually up this early?" said Minju, ruining my fun because now Hitomi looked at me as if I were a creep. Well, that's life and I can't do anything anymore if I was caught.

"Yeah, unnie. You're mostly one of those who wake up 30 minutes before breakfast," wondered Hitomi.

"Chaeyeon's alarm woke me up and-"

They both looked and waited for me to continue, but I felt shy now because I almost told them of what Chaeyeon and I did earlier.

"It's nothing," I said trying to act casual.

"I know it's not nothing, unnie if you're face is turning red," Minju teased me and I felt my face getting redder.

"No, it's really noth-"

"Nope, there is no such thing after Chaeyeon unnie's confession last night," Hitomi concluded and we all felt shy after her statement. 

"So umm do you guys want to go by the pool side?" I asked trying to break the awkward atmosphere, being the eldest it was my responsibility.

We got there and saw a familiar face by the bar. It was Kim Jisoo making drinks and throwing things I didn't know the name of in the air and catching them in her hand flawlessly. 

"Unnie!" Minju shouted and ran to hug her older sister because they literally haven't seen each other in months. Sadly, Minju tripped on a floatie and ended up diving into the pool. 

"MINJU GA TTO," everyone said while laughing at her as she swam back to us.

"You're all so mean," she said while sniffling, and we just kept laughing at her, "huhu ottoke~"

"Achoo!" Minju sneezed and we just kept laughing at the poor girl.

"Oh! Unnie, you're here early?" Chaewon said, now walking towards us with a bathrobe and smoothly pulling Minju towards her and placing it on her.

"Oh my! Are you courting my sister, Chaewonie?" Jisoo unnie asked with a sly smile.

"I don't know maybe?" Chaewon retorted and returned her sly smirk, and I could see Minju blushing and the scene was honestly so cute, "I'll help her dry up now and oh- I almost forgot," she walked up to Hitomi, "I called our pastry chef today so you can have all the bread yo want today, Tomi-chan." 

"Ah kamsamida, Chaewon unnie," Hitomi said shyly as Chaewon pat her head and left with Minju.

"You know you should tell her before you lose her to my sister," Jisoo unnie said as she went back to the bar preparing a mocktail. Jisoo unnie is an international model and actress. She used to be just an ambassador of Dior, but she's now one of their shareholders and she is one of IZ*ONE's University's best students. She left to IZ*ONE University after she graduated and transferred to YG U for college.

"Oh umm I don't like Chae-"

"Yeah, tell your eyes to lie for you too because you really can't hide your facial expressions," I cut Hitomi's statement off, and she looked down blushing.

"Oh oh! You really can't lie, Tomi-chan~" Jisoo unnie teased, "here have these," she was handing us some pink drink and Hitomi and I were both hesitant, "there isn't alcohol here and it's a Strawberry Daiquiri mocktail that I just tried, if you won't have it... more for me then."

"No no! We'll take it, unnie. Kamsamida~" I said as I got one and slid the other to Hii-chan because we were now seated on the bar stools in front of Jisoo unnie. 

"Mmm~ Daebak, unnie~" Hitomi and I said as we took a sip of the said mocktail and Jisoo unnie smiled and took a sip of hers too. It was very refreshing and it wasn't that sweet.

"By the way, why are you here, unnie?" I asked as I took another sip because it was actually addicting.

"I wanted to go over some things with Chaewon," Jisoo unnie said looking away and I could tell something was up and Hii-chan seemed to have caught it as well. 

"This early in the morning, unnie?" I asked raising my brow and she choked on her drink which made her keep coughing so Hii-chan gave her some water because the pitcher was beside her.

"I guess I should just tell you two," she looked at us incredibly serious and Hii-chan and I leaned closer, "the real reason why I came here this early is..."

"Is....?" we both repeated, leaning closer.

"Is because Chaewon and I are engaged," she said with a completely serious face and I glanced at Hii-chan and saw that she was about to cry. I mean that it was totally unexpected because they are completely different and the fact that they have an awful chemistry. Don't get me wrong, but... they just seem unlikely.

"Jinja, unnie?!" I half-questioned and yelled out.

"Pffft," Jisoo unnie kept cracking up and Hii-chan looked so done, "you should have seen your faces."

"Unnie..." Hitomi said a calm tone and it made me a little scared, but Jisoo unnie still kept laughing.

At this point, I really don't know what to feel about this situation. I'll just continue to take small sips of my mocktail.

"Unnie," Hitomi said in her serious and her cold tone made everything seem so scary, and Jisoo unnie stopped laughing.

"Ok, gomen...," Jisoo unnie stifled a laugh, while Hitomi and I just sighed at our unnie's childish side.

I, however, somehow felt as if we were being watched from behind and I saw Yena's ponytail heading inside the living room. I bet she heard what Jisoo unnie said and left before she knew that it was a just a joke.

Lee Chaeyeon's POV:

I woke up without Sakura beside me and I remembered that she was mad at me earlier. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already 7AM which meant that I should really wake up now. I walked to the bathroom and I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I went out to find my game addicted future wife because she was usually grumpy when she wakes up because of my alarm. I went to the gaming room only to see Yena and Hyewon in a really awkward position where they were Hyewon was straddled on Yena's lap in the bumper car.

"Ok..." I said trying not to assume things in my mind.

"It's not what you think," Yena shouted trying to explain the situation, "Hyewon and I aren't dating, if that's what you're thinking because I would never date someone like he-"

"Excuse me, you motherfucking duck! I wouldn't date you too, but to simply explain... we're stuck," Hyewon said embarrassed. 

"Could you please umm tell me more?" 

"So Yena kept waking me up last night because she was curious about something and so she ended up waking me up completely," Hyewon said and glared at Yena, who just pouted at the former, "so we went here to play games, but when we decided to go back to the room we realized that we accidentally locked it so we were planning to sleep on the living room, but Yena was too scared because of the shadows so we decided to sleep here."

"But how are you two in that position?" 

"So this duck right here was scared of being kidnapped so she placed a seatbelt on us," Hyewon said, still glaring at Yena while she was just pouting.

"It's buy one, take one! I don't wanna be lonely when I'm kidnapped," Yena whined, and Hyewon just smacked her.

"So I woke up earlier and the lock for the seatbelt is on Yena's side. I tried to reach it but the seatbelt kept on tightening so I ended up falling on Yena in this position waiting for someone to at least come here and help because I DON'T WANT TO SKIP BREAKFAST ESPECIALLY WHEN I HEARD CHAEWON TELLING HER STAFF TO PREPARE A FEAST!"Hyewon yelled the last part, while Yena and I just covered our ears because she would only be this loud if there was food. I helped them get unstuck and Kwangbae immediately laid down on the floor stretching her arms and legs, meanwhile Yena rushed to the gaming room's bathroom.

"Can the both of you help me find Kura?" I asked both of them once Yena returned.

"Sure since it's the least we could do because you helped us just now," Yena said wiping her hands with a tissue napkin.

"I kind of heard noises coming from outside by the poolside," Hyewon said as she sat up.

"Then let's start there," Yena said dragging the both of us out to the pool.

There we saw Hitomi, Sakura, and Jisoo unnie?! They were apparently in a serious conversation so we decided to eavesdrop then scare them because why not? The three of us were crouching just behind this huge swan floatie.

"Stop kicking my ass, you duck!" Hyewon half-whispered and yelled at Yena.

"Well, can you quicken your pace," Yena fired back at Hyewon and Hyewon was about to give her comeback when I shushed them.

"Quiet, I can't hear because of the both of you," I scolded them.

"Sorry," they both said in unison when we came to a stop because we were close enough to hear their conversation.

"Mmm~ Daebak, unnie~" Hitomi and Kura said, and Yena and I glanced at Kwangbae ready to run to them just to take a sip, but we held on to her.

"By the way, why are you here, unnie?" Kura asked, and we moved closer because we were curious as to what was an international actress doing here early in the morning.

"I wanted to go over some things with Chaewon," Jisoo unnie said.

"Her voice is shaking," Yena said, "she must be lying," Hyewon and I nodded and we were getting really suspicious.

"This early in the morning, unnie?" asked Kura.

"I'm so proud of her," I told Yena and Hyewon, while they just gave me an "are you serious" look.

"We get that you're whipped," whispered Hyewon as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah yeah," Yena added, "respect the singles," I felt shy so I just looked down and went back to listening. We all heard Jisoo unnie choking and we took a peek to check on her and saw that Hiichan gave a glass of water so we all lowered our heads again.

"I guess I should just tell you two," Jisoo unnie continued and we leaned closer, "the real reason why I came here this early is..."

"Is....?" we heard Sakura and Hitomi say in unison. 

"Is because Chaewon and I are engaged," Jisoo unnie finished and we all looked at each other. We immediately ran back to the living room and we all were still in shock and we weren't surprisingly caught by them.

THUG!

We saw Hyewon on her knees smiling like crazy, but her tears were falling.

"Kwangbae? A-are you alright?" I asked cautiously because I have never seen her like this.

"We're here, Hyewonie," Yena said as she held Hyewon and calmed her down.

After what happened we went to Chaewon's room to ask for the key for Yena and Kwangbae's room. I twisted the knob and it was unlocked, so I just opened the door without knocking. The three of us were shocked to see Minju, in a bathrobe and asleep on Chaewon's bed. 

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Chaewon asked us as she just came out of the shower, fully dressed with a blow dryer, that was drying her hair, and it seemed to wake Minju up and she was equally shocked to see us by the doorway.

"N-no, I mean what are you doing with Minju in your bed like... that!" Yena yelled and it got the others to go out of their rooms, at that point everyone was shocked.

I looked at everyone one by one and saw Yuri staring at how Hyewon was still holding the hem of Yena's shirt and I saw Kkura, Hiichan, and Jisoo unnie there too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Btw what do you guys think so far? Don't forget to follow and vote, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]
77.5K 2.7K 35
But she is the most popular girl in our school. I can't date her. Chaewon and Minjoo try to date secretly
44.4K 2.5K 25
Wherein Ahn Yujin got curious on the newly transferred family on their neighborhood specially on a certain tall girl holding a cat. Out of her curiou...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...