Xplicit [#Wattys2016]

By memelo11

By day, she's honest, innocent, sweet, and loving daughter, Jae. By night, she's New York's most sexy, seduct... More

Xplicit
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

7.1K 282 62
By memelo11

Hey, to all my amazing readers, thank you for supporting since 2013! Wow, I'm sorry about not updating this book. I've been through so much but I know y'all don't care and want to get to the next chapter lol, so here ya go... Enjoy.

CHAPTER 6

Jaheim caressed Andrea's plump ass while she rode his wood viciously. Andrea had been at it for about a minute and, already, she couldn't take the pressure of Jah's nine and half inch d*ck. They had not been fucking for long and she was about to buss all her insides on Jaheim's comfortable sheets.

"Oooohhhh shit!" Andrea hissed. "Jah, baby, I can't take it anymore, get on top."

Andrea could fell Jaheim poking at her stomach. She hadn't had sex much. Honestly, Jaheim was probably the third person she sexed in her 27 years of life. She knew Jaheim was seven years younger than her but she couldn't help how he made her feel.

Jah slapped Andrea's round backside, making sure to leave his hand print.

"Don't play with me Drea, you wanted this dick you better take it," Jah grabbed Andrea's neck and pumped his dick farther inside of her. "Oh shit, you tighter than a muthafuka babygirl."

"Ahhhhh! Oh my god. Jaheim please!" Andrea gasped, looking for air after the stunt Jah had pulled. Andrea bounced rapidly up and down on Jah, getting back at him. She clamped her walls around his wood, denying him any entrance.

"What's my name?" Jaheim groaned in a low, raspy voice as he pulled on Andrea's hair from where she sat on him. "What's my name?!" He said a little louder with a tug of hair.

"Ugh, your name is..." Andrea couldn't form the words. "Your name is uhh... Uhhh Jaheim!" Andrea giggled. It would take more then little strokes for me to call this boy daddy.

Jaheim loved the challenge. He flipped Andrea over with a track runner's quickness, he put her on her back and hovered over her petite body. "You think it's funny Drea," Jah smiled with his perfectly white teeth. "I got sum'n for your pretty little ass." Jaheim pinned Andrea down by her hands. He pointed his bare d*ck at her entrance, using no hands. Jahiem didn't believe in using a condom with Drea, he knew that she was his bitch and no one else was hitting it.

Jah shoved his entire nine inches of hardness into Andrea and watched as her pretty brown-skinned face tighten by pleasure and pain. "Ohhhh, Ohhh Jahhhhh! Uhhh," Andrea moaned loud enough for Jahiem's neighbors to hear.

"What's all that shit you was taking?" Jaheim said with pride, as he slowly and gently stroked in and out of Andrea wetness, making love to her tight p*ssy. "What's my name, Andrea?"

"Daaaaddddyy," Andrea moaned, she couldn't take the beating her p*ssy was getting today. She needed to reach her climax, she needed her man to cum in her.

Jaheim was coming to his point, but he had to wait for his lady, he had to have her cum all over him. "You gonna have my kids beautiful?"

Jaheim asked in a daze, as he pumped his d*ck in and out. "Yes daddy, I'll have your kids, oh yess dadddddy," Andrea moaned loudly.

"Ok, cum with me baby," Jah convinced as he sped up his stroke, disappearing his d*ck into Andrea. "I'm cumming, ahhhhh,"

Just as Andrea was about to come......

Jaheim excitedly woke up from his midnight fantasy. Irritated, Jah threw his cover off his hard d*ck and got out of bed. He can't even believe the dream, he had just had. He had been dodging Andrea for a week now, and now he was fantasizing  about them fucking? How the hell. He couldn't front though, it was a good ass dream but he had to get back to reality and get back to the money.

Just as Jah was about to grab his space gray iPhone 6s Plus, it rang loudly. His one and only homeboy, Smoke, was calling him for the third time that morning. Jaheim quickly answered.

"Yo, what's good son?" Jaheim answered his phone, in his heavy Harlem accent.

"Man, nigga you dead or some shit? I been calling ya shit since 5 this morning son, it's 7:45 now." Smoke replied through the phone, sounding annoyed.

"My bad nigga. I was having a good ass dream about the paramedic bitch I was telling you about. Shit was tight as fuck, you know what I'm spitting baby?" Jaheim said mesmerized.

"Yo, you always thinking 'bout some p*ssy," Smoke said, in a chuckle. "Anyway, some nigga from the north side, been hitting me up about this lick. Yo, baby if we get this shit done we gon' be climbing up the chain of the streets." Smoke said in all seriousness.

"I'm hearing this shit. Alright, nigga I'm gon get dressed and shit. Holla at me in a hour at Melly's shop, we gon' spit some mo' about it over there. You know feds be listening and shit." Jaheim replied, already stepping into his adjoined bathroom.

"Ight, bet baby," Smoke said back. "I'll be waiting nigga."

"Bye." Jaheim hung up the phone and turned on his shower. He loved his new home he purchased with him and Jaceon's earnings. They had been talking about moving to the upper east side for the longest and the Pinnacle residence was the best condoniumm in the suburbs. Jah had moved into a three bedroom, two bath, living room, dining room, laundry room, and a man cave. The only people who knew where he lived was his Aunt Casey and Smoke.

Jaheim took a ten minute shower and got dressed in black True Religion jeans, a Black polo shirt and wheat Timbaland boots. He carried his piece on him always, like a Harlem nigga would. Jahiem grabbed his phone and the keys to his new 2017 Jaguar F-Type. He wasn't rich, but him and Jaceon's hard work and paid off. But now, Jaheim was back to the money, on his own.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * * * * *

Jae counted her money with quickness. She was ready to get the fuck out of Xplicit! Actually, she couldn't wait to quit that shit show for good. No matter how good the money was.

"Six hundred seventy one... seventy two.. seventy three?" Jaelyn's face turned into a frown. "That's it? What the fuck?!"

Jaelyn had been making only $600 a night and she was coming up short. She had always made a thousand or better but since that shooting, her best tippers didn't feel safe coming back. Fucking gay, bartending niggas was making more then her. She was fed up. She needed to find out who shot the shit up and put a end to it.

Deelicious walked in with her earnings. "Damn Karma, what happened babygirl." Dee laughed. "As if she had more than me, that old hoe always hating," Jae thought.

"Nothing bitch," Jae snapped.
"Bye y'all I'm leaving." Jae gathered her things and changed into a Versace jumpsuit and wrapped the gold chain around it. She walked outside to her Beamer and sped off.

She was gonna find out who shot Xplicit then her and Lock were gonna take matters into their own hands.

* * * * * * * * * * *** * * * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * *

"I know but you don't understand Diamond," Andrea said pleading with her Bestfriend as she braided her soft short hair into cornrows.

"He hasn't hit me up in a week, after the fact that he kicked me out his damn place girl!" Andrea winced at the pain Diamond caused her. "He don't want me and I'm not gonna chase after no nigga, especially not no young one. Ugh."

Diamond roughly held Andrea's head to the side. "Biiiitch, how you know he young?"

"Ow Diamond! Cause I looked at his ID, when I got called in." Andrea said, embarrassingly.

"Hoe, you a stalker! You looked at the nigga ID, what the fuck!" Diamond said laughing.

"So, it's my job," Andrea said nonchalantly. "Anyway, yeah he don't want me so I'm not gonna stress him. I'm just do me and forget about his sexy ass," Andrea said a little disappointed.

Andrea was never the type to be thirsty over a man. Ever since she was twelve, Andrea had guys over her like flies and never had to beg for a thing. She was beautiful with a brown skin complexion and smizing eyes. So many people compared her to instamodel, Miracle Watts, she was banging. Andrea had always been raised by good and loving parents so she didn't need attention. Her parents said raised her correctly. She dropped out of college her sophomore year to pursue cosmetology but when her father was gunned down by street thugs, she went back to school and became a paramedic at the age of 26. She vowed to always save lives and keep niggas off the block.

Andrea didn't know why she was stuck on stupid for a nigga she barely knew but something drew her to him and she couldn't stay way.

Diamond sighed. "Whatever bitch, his Instagram says he is fine as hell!" Diamond wanted to see her Bestfriend choose someone so for once so they can go on double dates. "Anyways, your braids are done."

"Finally," Andrea hissed touching her slightly swollen scalp. Andrea ran to the bathroom, not before Diamond yelled, "Perfection takes time bitch! I should charged yo ass!"

Andrea checked her braids in the mirror, she loved them so much. She took a couple of selfies for Snapchat, and then she clicked her phone off and washed her face.

Andrea felt her phone vibrate under her fingers and it read: OnAMisson67 has sent you a snap.

"Who the hell is this," she thought.

Andrea opened the snapchat message and it read: You look good. Be outside in 20, I want to see you.
- OnAMisson67

"Who is 'OnAMisson67'" Andrea whispered to her self silently.

She looked down her feed and found the name and clicked to see the story. Her heart lit up when she saw Jaheim's beautiful chocolate skin and his pearly white teeth, smoking & jammin' to "Key to the Streets" by YFN Lucci, in his car.

"He is so fine." Andrea thought to herself. "How the fuck he know where I stay? But fuck , I have to get ready." She said aloud.

Andrea ran into her bedroom and quickly got dressed in her ripped FashionNova jeans and her knitted top and dressed it up with some Clay Pink Tory Burch sandals, displaying her white polished toes. She put some foundation and mascara on and popped lip gloss on her lips. She sprayed her Chanel 5 perfume on for that lovely aroma. Nothing heavy.

"I can't wait to see my man", she joked.

** * * * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * * * * *

Thanks to everyone that's read and still reads! I know you guys were frustrated with me. It's been 2 years maybe? Don't worry, this won't be the only update.

Please comment, vote, share, like whatever. I will be updating at 200 votes, and 150 comments. Just to know I'm not writing and no one is reading! Love the support, and look out for more updates on this and a Material Girl Sequel (I need a cover btw) coming September 2016. Please feel free to inbox questions, ask me to ready stories and comment opinions.

Happy Reading.

-Slim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
16.8K 463 30
Santana is done with school and on to bigger and better things (so she thought) after working at her friends salon she stumbled across a young man wi...
13.3K 450 76
The struggle of a single mother. Her Daughter Lovely wants to be like her in ever way! Secret's Will be unveiled when love comes in the mix. Memorie...
325K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...