A Wolf's Revenge #Watty's2015

By OnlyWicked

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Fema... More

I - Mortified
ll - Reborn
lll - Prowling
lV - Exhale
V- Respiration
Vl - Dramatical
VlI - Inevitable
VIII - Resentment
IX - Flaws
X - Decent
XI - Translucent
XII - Brutality
Xlll - Stranger
XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)
XV - Benevolent
XVI - Eventide
XVII - Ravenous
XVIII - Requiem
XIX - Identity
XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)
XXI - Sanguine
XXII - Deluge
XXIII - Unconditional
XXV - Trepidation
XXVI - Insensible
XXVII - Candor
XXVIII - Vicissitudes
XXIX - Exchange & Death
XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

XXIV - Deoxyribonucleic Acid

13.8K 441 22
By OnlyWicked

Kinsley's POV

Currently I was seated in the pack room. With the other member of the high council seated around me Giovanni sat opposed to me on the other end of the table.

 I'd gone through multiple test and such not, as our doctors tried to work out some way to explain my transformation into a Hybrid, and figure out a way to stomp it out.

  I'd been poked, probed, and cut all in the attempts to figure out this virus, as they liked to call it that had interrupted the pure lycanthrope blood, that runs through my veins. Another week had passed since the last, and I'd gotten little sleep thinking about my unborn pups. My stomach had grown considerably.

  It was a useless to try and hide the fact that I would soon be giving birth to pups. So I didn't try to hide it, although, I knew that they'd have to hidden away right after their birth, far away from me and the life that would await them.

  I refused to give them to human parents, they wouldn't grow up thinking that they were human, they needed to learn how to be strong. So I'd decided that I would entrust them to Nonna, I'd managed to get in touch with her.

  She'd agreed granted she didn't seem to please about the fact of them growing up thinking that their parents were dead. But it was a sacrifice that they and I would both have to shoulder. Because I was doing this all for their protection and well being. I couldn't have them used a test rats. 

  A shudder ran up my spin at the thought, so I found that I could go without blood as long as I had it once a week, I also could live off of regular food. It was a comforting thought knowing I wasn't a bloodsucker. 

  Licking my lips I try to pay attention to the conversation that is going on at the table. But it was all about me and weather or not it would be okay for me to be here. Though all complaints had been settled when Giovanni threatened to rip everyone heads from their shoulder if they didn't shut the hell up. 

  He was aggravated to say the least, I'd severed the bond and I was having someone else pups, not to mention I was a hybrid the thing that we were trying to stop along with the Vampires. He must just be having a splendid day, I personally didn't give two fucks. 

  I was having the worst end of the stick by far. Pregnant and a Hybrid, yeah need I say anymore about the subject at hand. I think not. 

The only person so far that hadn't said a word was Alpha Stephan, he was watching everything unfold with a steady eye. While I on the other hand was not paying attention, I couldn't think of anything other than the two pups that were resting inside of me right now.

  There is a clattering of a chair and then a sharp growl that cuts it way to my ears and I look upwards to find an angry Alpha Rodriguez glaring at my his teeth elongated and not fitting in his mouth.

"Alpha Rodriguez, I suggest you take a seat." Alpha Davous hisses in anger standing up slowly. He held more than ten times the malice of Alpha Rodriguez, in standing just alone. 

"She's carrying abominations and she's one herself, we either should lock her up or kill her. I mean she's not even a Wolf anymore. The children she'll spawn will be both Vampire and Wolf a born Hybrid. We don't have any idea what will happen when they are born or what they will do!" Alpha Rodriguez growls slamming a hand down into the table. 

"Alpha Kinsley is a member of the High Council, as such you'll not touch her or the new born that rest in her stomach!" Alpha Davous threatens his eyes morphing to black and his own mouth struggle to reform human shape, his hands were shifting between claws and fingers. 

"In this wasting the time Gentlemen, we've got DNA results back from the lab concerning Alpha Kinsley and the Hybrids that we've managed to capture and keep alive." Alpha Chui says drawing the attention away from the two men that were ready to battle it out not even ten seconds ago. 

"The results are what Alpha Chui?" Alpha Walter interjects, he didn't seem fazed all together to much about the throw down that was about to happen. Neither did he seem to bothered by my presense or the fact that I was carrying 'monster' as the dubbed them in my stomach. 

I didn't take anything that they said to personal. Because only two weeks earlier I had cursed the Hybrids and Vampires. It wasn't an uncommon practice to blame but it was time that you blame something that it comes back to bite you in the butt. 

"Well it looks like the alternation to there body is only a little more than thirty percent for the wolves that we've captured. Although, in Alpha's Kinsley's case it seem that the amount of the change has equaled close to about fifty percent. Though it teeters on the margin, her body seems to be wagging and internal war." Alpha Chui responds flipping over the data sheets he had in his hand. 

"And why is she so close to the middle?" Giovanni says in a dark tone, that make me twitch slightly. More in annoyance, he didn't have to be all big and bad, I knew he was hurting but there was pride for you. One of the seven deadly sins alright. Giovanni might be the walking reincarnation of all the sins. 

"Taking into consideration that she is carrying children in her stomach and twins it appears to be as well, the weaken immune system and the strain that supporting something other than her own body, is causing the virus to easily speed it's way through her." Alpha Chui says he give a quick glance in my direction and I glare back at him. 

  I'd already read over most of this information of course the percentages weren't included in the rough data. I was finding out with everyone else, my hand clenches in my lap. I was become a vampire, is that even possible. 

  Vampirism and Werewolfism can be passed to a human but normally cross contamination between any species of supernatural is only plausible with the help of magic and being conceived and being born a half ling. A Hybrid was the forced change of one's original nature, taking into consideration that of a human turning into a werewolf they are not a Hybrid but the idea is there. 

  To easily be able to transfer the traits of a Vampire and a Wolf to another of an already set origin. That limits for this went beyond weapons but to breed a new race of supernaturals unique in their own right, but a threat to the system none the less. 

  Although the Witches, Werewolves and now Vampires are currently the only species of supernaturals that dwell in the living world of humans. The other species live in the fea realm or other scattered about, accessible by tears in the fabric of space. 

   But communications had long since been cut off with any of the other realms of supernaturals, werewolves are the leading faction other than humans on this realm, witches stayed in the shadows but if another great war was to break out. Not only would the witches be forced to chose sides but others would chose sides. 

  This situation was escalating faster than any of us could control, extermination of the Vampires would be the only way to successful way to keep a peace. 

"So your saying that the pups that she is carrying are preventing her body from fighting off the infection." Alpha Rodriguez ask and that surprise's me. Now that asshole was interested in me and my condition, instead of trying to exterminate me. 

  "It would appear to be that." Alpha Chui says and I feel my stomach stir a little. 

 I already had a ultrasound that had shown two little pups growing in my stomach. I felt a warm sensation of love and care but at the same time fear for them. No mother should have to fear for their children's life, it was the cruelest thing in the world to outlive your child. 

Licking my lips I look over at Giovanni, and find his eyes drilling into my body. I felt like he was planning to cut through me. His eyes very well could have if he'd wanted to. And I felt the growing sensation that I wasn't safe, and I was on my own territory. 

"Why not just kill the little abominations?" Alpha Henderson says and that shocks me. I stand up from my chair, it clatters to the floor behind me. A snarl ripples out through my throat, as I slam my hands on the table. 

"I'll slaughter you before that will happens!" I say feeling my body strain against the human shell. My fangs slide out of my mouth and my hand fazing between a wolf and humans. I no doubt my eyes were burning gold and red it seems partly because of the vampire virus running through my body. 

"Calm down!" Alpha Chui says I can't pry my eyes from Alpha Henderson. My lips twitch as I stair into his dark eyes that are challenging me. But I have no doubt in my mind that I would win, but a small kick against my stomach, make me falter. 

  I couldn't risk a fight with him and injury my children. Their life was more important than a silly fight, if I had to I would run. Maybe head to the witches they might be the only ones that can help me at this point. 

"I'll kill you; you got that?" I ask Henderson his black eyes burn with hatred but cool down, as he lowers his head, in a sigh of submission. And I took as recognition of my words, I also sat down. 

"There wouldn't be any killing of anyone in the room, we can't afford to slaughter our own. We've got heavier issues to be concerned with!"Giovanni growls his hand clenching the armrest of the chair. I just hope he didn't splinter the wood. 

  I huffed twist a hand around my hair, as I coil the black strain into a black mess atop my head. Wrestling a hairband off my wrist I put it up. Feeling a new feeling settle over the crowd of Alpha's and I knew that the King had spoken. 

  And Giovanni was the King now, his father had been sick, and he'd die the other day, in the midst of the chaos that was encircling the globe and I knew that it wouldn't take long before the other king of the Eastern Hemisphere found himself involved as well. 

  It was turning into a shit storm, and I wouldn't allow my children to be center stage for the worst storm of the past few centuries. It was going to be a bloody fight to the end, we were currently in the eye of the storm. But it was moving and growing at an enormous rate that wouldn't halt, and when it all did clear out we'd be left in the wake either the victor  or the losers.

  My mind was in shambles, if I did live through this, I would be forced into the war. Everything was becoming upheaval in a matter of weeks, I wish it would all just pause. Or stop or better yet, I wish that none of this would have happened. 

"We've got to get to the witches before the Vampires do, if we Aline our self with the witches we can get rid of the Vampires in one go." Alpha Walter throws in his salt and pepper hair looking more salty, than it had before, stress will do that to you. 

 This was my chance though if I could get to my friend in the witch coven, I'd be able to have her take care of my twins. Even though Giovanni said that they wouldn't be harmed, I knew that most if not all of the member here wanted them dead. 

"I've got a friend in the Council of Twelve, if allowed I'd like to go secure their alliance." I said my voice was monotone and calm, but on the inside I was praying to the gods that I got to go. I wanted to be as far away from any wolves as possible when my children were born. 

Giovanni gave me a look that made me think he saw right through me and my plan. But his golden eyes lowered from me before he gave a nod of his head. 

"Very well." He looks at me his eyes a normal coloring, and I smile a tiny itty bitty smile but it was the first good news that I had heard in a long while. 

  My mouth turns up into a grin a toothy one no doubt. But a grin none the less, I would be able to get through this, I could do it. I thought and did a silent dance in my head. 

  Although, I had forgone telling Six about this fact and I knew that it would haunt me. But I knew that they would never be safe, call it a women's intuition but I was sure. 

  The Council continues at a boorish yet fast pace, that leaves me alone with the few allies that I somehow found myself with, I would have thought that I would have none. But Alpha Stephan, Alpha Davous, Alpha Chui and Alpha Walter. By no means was this bad, if anything it was surprising, oh five if you count Giovanni. 

"There is something that I neglected to mention to you Alpha Kinsley." Alph Chui says to me as I drag a hand down my face, no doubt smearing what little make up I had on my skin at the moment. 

"What?" I ask my temperament short after the discussion of the room that of course are confidential, but stressful at the same time. I could understand Alpha Henderson salt and pepper hair.

"There is some more conclusive data on the twins that you are carrying." At the mention of my children my ears perk and I look over at Alpha Chui, his normally black eyes shinning as he a sheet of paper from the large folder in his arm. 

"Your twins are healthy as you know, but concerning their orientation as in supernatural orientation, we are guessing that one of them might be a pure lyncthrope while the other a hybrid or Vampire entirely. Of course this is all speculation, they could both become werewolves or hybrids, but the latter is also a possibility." Alpha Chui finishes and I feel like a weight has been dropped on my chest. 

  "Your saying that my children are not going to be a werewolf a lycnthrope is a pure blood I understand, but not being anything at all other than a vampire is possible as well?!" I feel my voice come out in a small croak of a sound.

 "It's a possibility not a defiant answer." He says filing the paper away and I feel even more certain of my decision of spiriting my own children away. If it would prevent them from being considered paper work and just a abomination fore the rest of their lives, I would be able to willingly sacrfice my claim to them. 

  Even then I felt the doubt surface in the back of my mind, was it the right thing to do? The question bounces around in my skull just like my new found friend living in my head. The Vampire part of me isn't a bat; bat, but a bat like creature in a way. A creature of the night to say the least, no different from my wolf who enjoys the nights, the only difference between the two was that I didn't mind sharing space with my wolf. But sharing space with this Vampire parasite thing was become unnerving, she was always whispering sweet things into my ears.

To drink to fulfill my desire for blood and to taste it. i'd had to drink blood my babies needed it and so did I, because without it I couldn't support my body. We'd gotten blood donors so I wouldn't have to drink from someone direct body, but out of a cup or blood bag. 

  I sigh I had way to many thought it seem like these days and now I gad more information that need to be processed. How wonderfully annoying.Rubbing my hand against my eyes, I look over at Alpha Chui. At all of them Giovanni included, I coudln't trust any of them, you really only could trust yourself. The only person that I slightly trust is Six.

 And even now I hadn't told him of my plan. These lies and deceit would be the death of me, it seems. Furrowing my eyes brows I turn away from the five men feeling a clam slide over my body. 

"Gentlemen you are welcome to stay the night, but by the morning you'd be obliged to please leave my territory. I'll be leaving mid-afternoon to get to the Council of Twelve." I told them not sparing a glance over my shoulder. 

"Your generosity is well taken." Alpha Walter replies. 

"Thank you, I'll have to take you up on that." Alpha Stephan says and I smile a little, he had brought along Hayden. I really wanted to talk to him a little bit.

"I'll have to decline, me and Alpha Henderson have things to go over regarding the Hybrids." Alpha Chui responds and I don't really mind. I liked Alpha Chui but he was a researcher there was no doubt that I couldn't trust him. Even though he didn't seem to have ulterior motives, other than that of getting information. 

"Alpha Kinsley I'd be pleased to take you up on that offer." Alpha Davous says and I finally give a nod of my head. I didn't give a damn about what Giovanni was doing, and it's not like I could kick him out with this many Alpha's around loyal to the crown. 

  Walking froward, I open the door and step out, let them toil among themselves, I had other matters to worry about. And the more they were consumed with each other the more freedom I would be allotted. 

_________

A/N: Hello lovely Readers XD

Hope everyone enjoyed this newest chapter. Sorry for the updating speed I've been busy lately, school is kicking my butt. But I am trying to keep this story on it track of updates .-. 

Well comment and tell me what you think, I do enjoy to hear all the things that y'all think, even though I know there hasn't been that much action in a while. But it's coming soon in an explosive way ;) 

Comment and Vote, thank you :) 

Song at the top RAIGN - Knocking On Heavens Door 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
19.9M 119K 15
Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her. The one destined to love her and only...