Next to You

By thepartygetsmewetter

Sahani Diorr all alone until she meets her best friends mean ass cousin. Does she give him her attention? Do... More

Character Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty One
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter six

9.3K 328 97
By thepartygetsmewetter

3 weeks later...
Sahani Diorr's POV
Friday 12:09 pm

"I just know you got a gf daddy you ain't gotta lie" I said laughing.

"Nah she was just a lil some" he said laughing with me.

Right now me and my dad was watching a movie in the living room. He got back weeks ago and he's been spending time with me. Mirr and I are good we just on the low with it.

My dad knows about us because Mirr is here everyday. KP stopped hanging with us and we all don't know why. Snake vibes but anyways back to the story.

"How's you and et lil boy" he asked. Popping some popcorn in my mouth I started smiling. "We good we just taking things slow" I said.

"Mhm y'all do that ion want no grandkids running around just yet" he said laughing.

Rolling my eyes I pushed him a lil. "I'm apart of the fuck those kids committee" I said smiling.

"Ok ok just makin sure pimp" he said looking at the tv.

Best <3💕

Hani

yes

you coming over Mora house ?

Yea I'll be there

Ight

K
read

Putting my phone down I noticed my dad sleep. Throwing the blanket over him I got up and sat the popcorn bowl on the table.

Going into my room I changed into some shorts and a shirt and I put on my sandals. Grabbing my keys and phone I walked downstairs.

Walking outside I locked the door and got in my dodge. Starting it up I pulled off. Smoking a blunt I had earlier I blasted my music.

Pulling up to Mora nems house I parked and cut my car off. Getting out I walked to the door and knocked.

Opening the door Mora gave me a hug. "Bestie I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too" I said while we walked in the living room.

"Inlawwwww what's up" Ty said side hugging me. "Hey" I said hugging back.

"Where's Viyah" I asked.

They all looked around like they was tryna hide some.

"She's fucking KP ain't she" I said laughing.

"She's grown why y'all acting secretive" I said sitting down.

They all laughed. "No cause we know y'all was talking and we don't want it to be weird" Mora said.

"Oh I'm straight I'm talking to somebody" I said.

"Oop" I heard Mora and Ty say.

"Y'all aggy" I said.

"Best what's wrong with you" I asked Mirr.

"Nothing I needa smoke"he said sitting next to me.

We all vibed for the night. We ordered food and watched movies.

"Yoo I know y'all not sleep" Viyah's loud ass walked in and said.

"No we watching a movie dumb ass" Mora said.

"KP finna come in pls don't start" Viyah said going in the kitchen. Laying my head on Mirr's shoulder I scrolled through tik tok.

I legit forgot KP was Mora nems cousin 😭. So I changed they last names which means they close friends that grew up together. We not with that Alabama shit.

"Wasgood y'all" KP said walking in. Feeling Mirr touch my thigh I knew he felt some typa way. Grabbing his hand I held it. It was dark anyways can't nobody see.

"u straight" I whispered to him.

"Always" he whispered back.

"What y'all ova there talking bout" Ty said smirking. Laughing I threw a pillow at his head. "Business get you some" I said.

"Wasup then In-law u wanna scrap" he said standing up. I stood up and ran up on em. "Beat his ass bestie"  Mora yelled out.

stealing him in his jaw he picked me up and slammed me. "Ight Bitch" I said decking him in his shit.

"Ight y'all cut it out" Mirr said pulling us apart.

Sitting down on the couch I was breathing hard asf.

"I beat that ass in-law" Ty said wiping his forehead.

"Nah nah I beat that ass" I said outta breath.

"Y'all we should take a trip" Mora said looking at us.

"yea we should" I said.

The boys and Viyah nodded. "Where we gone go" I said patting my head.

"Me and Mirr ah figure it out and when we do we'll let y'all know" Ty said turning up the tv.

"Coo wit me" I said laying my head on Mirr.

After watching the movie they decided to throw a lil get together.

Mora and I was at Walmart getting the snacks and picking up the drinks.

"bitch so when ah u and Mirr gone pop out" Mora said as she threw cups in the basket.

"Idk... I was thinking after we've been tiger for a month" I said looking at her.

"You know like to make sure we being serious with each other" I said.

"Bestie I feel you take y'all time" she said and we went to pay for our stuff.

After paying for our stuff we left and went back to the house.

Pulling up it was already full of people and the music was bumping.

Getting out the car me and Mora got the cups and bottles and went in the house.

"Baby momma ain't shit she won't let me see my son" people sung out.

"Bestie take a picture with me" Mora said grabbing my hand.

"Ok" I said as we walked outside and she gave her phone to a random.

"Ight y'all pose" the random nigga said.

Liked by FOE.Hani,FOE.Ty,FOE.Viyah,FOE.KP,FOE.Mirr and 987 others

FOE.Mora- bestie 💕 slide thru es party y'all dm fah addy

FOE.Hani- ass fat ain't it 😗
↪️ very 🤣 bitch ima tell on you 👀

FOE.Ty- y'all ain't grown fuck
↪️ boy stfu

FOE.Mirr- mmmm.
↪️lmaoooooo 🤣🤣🤣

"Thank you for taking our picture" I said.

Walking back in I left Mora's ass. Going to the kitchen I grabbed a red cup and poured some hen dog in it.

"shake that ass bitch make it rumble" people yelled. Hearing my song I got up on the counter and started throwing.

"Get it bestieeee" I heard Mora yell. A crowd formed around the kitchen and I was still throwing.

Hands kept smacking my ass and Mora got up there with me. We was twerking on each other. "You got me fucked up" I heard. Looking up I locked eyed with Mirr.

Oop

Getting down off the counter the song changed to some Moneyybagg. Walking towards Mirr I drunk the rest of my henny.

He grabbed my neck aggressively and pulled me to him. "Why u fucking playing with me" he whispered in my ear.

Bitch idk if it's the henny but I wanna fuck...

"My throat crayzeee he gone keep curving you" we all rapped out.

"You better chill out" Mirr said letting my throat go. "I'm chill baby" I slurred.

"Ight stay in my sight" he said walking away.

Walking to the middle of the crowd they started recording and we said the part. "I like to be fucked like a slut.. come here daddy let me eat it up... look in his eyes and swallow that nut.." we rapped.

"Itty bitty nigga but the dick big... I'm his baby momma we got no kids" I screamed feeling that part.

Next thing you know we was vibing then people heard. What's up what you tryna do.

"They rey shoot let's shake" a random girl said. But before they could leave they started shooting.

Fah fah fah fah fah

"Get down Hani" KP yelled jumping on top of me. Not knowing he got hit in the process.

Our boys started shooting back and people ran and cleared the area.

Getting from underneath him I lifted his head up. "nooo KP wake up". I said on the verge of tears.

"KP" I screamed smacking his face.

Hearing sirens the paramedics came in with a stretcher and put it on him. I started hyperventilating because even though KP and I aren't on the best of terms he's still a friend to me.

"I- I" I stuttered.

"Ma'am we need you to calm down and breathe" the paramedic said.

"Hani breathe" Ty,Mora and Mirr said.

My eyes closed and my body felt limp and I started to shake.

"She's seizing we gotta leave now"

Kimora Hicks POV

"I gotta call her dad y'all come on we have to follow them" I said trying not to cry.

"Let's go" Ty said and we left out.

Getting in the car I called Hani's dad and let him know everything.

To be continued

Vote or comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 21.7K 36
"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›." (๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ)
437K 27K 83
๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ | ๐ฌ...
105K 7.1K 58
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
274K 202 3
Written by: Julienne Ong motto: Once you read it there's no turning back.