Journey to the Horizon

Autorstwa JNCT7689

Ikeda Shin, a doctor who lives with his grandmother, Hana. However, she's suffering a sickness that isn't com... Więcej

Attention!
Character and Roles of the Ship:
00. Prologue:
01. The Impossible
02. The Captain
03. Treasury
04. Drinks Up
05. Not All Pirates Steal.
06. Our Welcoming Party To Our Newest...To Our Oldest.
07. Why Don't We Start With The Basics, Eh?
08. Not Too Good... Not Too Bad.
09. A Captain Like Me Doesn't Have To Have A Tricorn To Show Who's Captain.
10. We're At Our Destination.
11. That Is An Order.
12. You're Going To Be Okay...
13. A Sub-Captain Like You Doesn't Have To Act Like The Captain.
14. Cheers To Haru For Bringing Us All Together!!
15. Pirates Take Risks.
16. I Made A Promise To Him That I Will And I Won't Break That Promise.
17. We've Come A Long Way, Have We?
18. I'm Not Afraid Of What's Coming Ahead Of Us...
19. Where's The Fun In Pirating Without Water?
Extras 1: Crewmate Looks!
Extras 2: Bloopers

20. Epilogue: To The Horizon!!

14 2 1
Autorstwa JNCT7689

-The next day, they have finally reach Orb Island.-

Shin: *Sits up on my bed yawning softly. Hears Haru's voice from the deck.*

Prepare to stop!

Get the plank ready, mate!

Shin: *Stands up and walks out the room and office. Yawns again before speaking.* Ah, Captain?

Haru: *Turns to you.* Morning, Shin. You alright?

Shin: *Stretches.* It's early. What's going on?

Haru: *Messes up your hair.* We're at our destination.

Shin: *Looks at you.* Orb Island..?

Haru: *Nods.* Aye. *Looks around.* Chen, I told you to pull the sails!

Chen: Aye aye, Captain! Apologies, sir! *Goes to the sails, pulling on the ropes.*

Haru: *Walks to the office and takes out my map. Puts the map on the desk and takes a pen, marking the islands we've been to.* And the last, Dreading Archipelago... *Leaves the map on the desk, putting my hands in my pocket. Walks out the office once again.* Alright everyone! Huddle up!

-At Orb Island.-

Hana: Have a great day!

Customer: *Waves at you.* Thank you! You too!

Hana: *Smiles brightly and takes my keys.* I'm running out of my special recipe. *Walks out the shop and closes the door, locking it. Is about to walk back to the market, but hears a people chattering and pointing at something at the horizon.*

Is that the same ship from before?

I think it is!

It's coming back!

Hana: *Turns and looks at the object coming closer.* S-Shin..?

-The ship comes closer and stops at the dock. One of the crewmates puts the plank down on the ship and onto the dock.-

Haru: *Clicks my tongue.* Everyone, let's get off the ship. *Walks on the plank and onto the dock.*

Shindori: *Moves away from the wheel.* Aye.

Skiff: *Nods.* Aye.

Shade: *Puts my hands in my pockets.* Mm.

Chen: *Gets down from the crow's nest and nods.* Aye.

Shin: *Clutches onto my chest and follows behind Haru.*

-Everyone follows Shin and Haru too. They walk to the center of the market square. Everyone is frightened again and chattering.-

Haru: *Raises my hand up, quieting everyone.* Please, don't be afraid of us again.

-The crewmates move away from behind Shin and stand in a row. Skiff on the left, Chen next to him, Haru in the center, Shade next to Haru on the right, and Shindori on the very right.-

Haru: It's me, Captain Haru. We aren't going to take anyone as prisoners today.

Chen: *Laughs just a bit and looks at Shindori. Whispers softly.* See? He even said the name he didn't like us calling him!

Skiff: *Eyes Chen.* Chen.

Chen: *Is quiet now.* Sorry, sir.

Haru: *Takes a deep breath and speaks.* I.. We only came back to return someone. *Moves away, showing Shin.*

Hana: *Looks at Shin.* Shin!

Shin: *Takes a step forward but turns to Haru.* Captain, I.. would like to say my farewells to the you guys.

Haru: *Nods.* Of course.

Shin:*Walks to Shindori.* Starting with... *Looks at you.* Shindori...

Shindori: *Looks to the side, my eyes starting to water up.* Don't say my name like that..

Shin: You're going to be alright without me.. Thank you for teaching me to fight like a pirate.. *Gives you a hug.*

Shindori: *Hugs you back for a second then lets you go.*

Shin: *Walks to Shade next.* I guess this is it for us.

Shade: *Nods.* Aye. *Hugs you, gently patting your back.*

Shin: *Hugs you back.*

Shade: I'm going to miss you.

Shin: *Nods.* So will I. *Gently pulls away and walks to Haru.* Captain Haru.

Haru: *Smiles playfully.* Aye?

Chen: *Nudges Haru's arm.* Captain Haru.

Haru: *Scoffs.* Silence, Chen. *Looks at Shin.*

Shin: *Sighs softly and gives you a hug.* Be safe out there and make sure everyone takes care of each other, alright?

Haru: *Nods.* You know I will.

Shin: *Looks down at my wrist and takes off the skeleton bracelet you gave me on the first day. Hands you it.*

Haru: *Looks at it and shakes my head. Closes your hand holding the bracelet and gently pushes it close to your chest.* Keep it, Doc. It's my gift to you.

Shin: I-I can't though.

Haru: *Pats your shoulder with my hand.* That's an order from your Captain.

Shin: *Nods slowly and puts it on again. Slowly walks to the next person which is Chen.* Chen.

Chen: *Tears falling down my face and wipes it.* Shin..

Shin: *Hugs you.*

Chen: *Hugs you tight, starting to sob.* I'm going.. to miss you...

Shin: *Gently pats the back of your head.* I'm going to, too.. Me too.. Be strong for me, will you?

Chen: *Lets you go and nods.* Aye aye.. I won't let you down.

Shin: *Nods back and walks to the last crewmate, Skiff. Eyes begins to water and starts to sniffs.* S-Skiff...

Skiff: *Pulls you in for a warm hug.* Shin.

Shin: *Starts to sob.*

Skiff: *Sighs softly, my breath shaking. Wipes your face with my sleeve and nods slowly.* Be safe for us.

Shin: *Nods and turns to Hana. Goes to Hana, giving her a hug.* Hana.. I was so worried about you..

Hana: *Hugs you back, tears dwelling up in my eyes.* I missed you too, Shin.. I thought I wasn't going to see you again.

Haru: *Takes a step and walks to Hana. Clears my throat and kneels down.* Hana, I've come to return Shin. For the past seven days, your grandson has become a great doctor, fighter, cook, and a great crewmate to our ship. I feel quite bad taking him away from you and separating you both. *Clenches my fist and stands up.* I was just so desperate to find out about my parents and the future of our crew. *Puts a hand on Shin's shoulder.* Please forgive me, Hana. That's all I have to say. Now that Shin is back with you, I hope you two do well in the future days.

Shin: *Turns and looks at Haru.*

Haru: *Moves my hand away and holds onto an invisible tricorn, tilting it forward at Shin and Hana. Nods at both of you.* Farewell to you both. *Puts my hands in my pockets and turns away. Clicks my tongue.* Everyone... back to the ship!

Aye aye, sir!

-The crewmates walk back to the ship, Haru following behind them.-

Haru: *Looks down at the floor, eyes watering. Tears start to fall and drip down.*

Shin: *Watches as they walk back to the ship. Bites my lower lip, taking a step forward, but freezes.*

Hana: *Notices Shin and smiles softly. Puts a hand on Shin's shoulder.*

Shin: *Looks down at Hana.* H-Hana.

Hana: *Nods.* That's your crew, right?

Shin: *Shakes my head.* Don't say that..

Hana: *Smiles.* He is your captain and that is your crew. You belong there. You are a fighter, Shin. Don't worry about me. I'll do fine. I have a few people that I want to hire and I'm sure they'll be handy.

Shin: Oh Hana..*Hugs you.* T-thank you so much.. I don't know how to thank you properly.

Hana: Mm. *Pats your back.* Now, don't forget to visit me, alright?

Shin: *Gently pulls away and is about to run back to the ship. Turns to you and smiles, wiping my tears.* I won't forget! *Waves to Hana before hurrying to the ship.*

Hana: *Watches you leave then flinches remembering something. Quickly rushes back inside my shop*

Haru: *Is staring at the ground still, until reaching the plank. Is about to take a step on the plank, but feels someone hugging me from behind.*

Shin: *Holds the hug, closing my eyes.*

Haru: *Gently pats your hand, wiping my tears.* S-Shin...

Shin: *Pulls away and nods.*

Haru: *Turns around to look at you.* Aren't you suppose to be with Hana?

Shin: *Looks down.* I want to be a pirate like you guys! I know I was just a doctor back then, but you guys helped me to become and act like a great pirate. I want to continue and fight with you guys! *Looks up at Haru.* You guys are a great crew and I want us to continue to be that way.

Haru: *Smiles softly, moving away from the plank so you could get on first. Crosses my arms, tilting my head at the ship.* Welcome aboard, Doc.

Shin: *Face brightens and walks on the plank once again and onto the ship.*

Haru: *Walks behind you and onto the ship.*

Shade: *Pulls the plank back into the ship, putting it aside.*

-Everyone goes to Shin, group hugging.-

Chen: *Closes my eyes, smiling.* I'm so happy you're back again, Shin.

Shindori: *Sighs softly.* Shin, I already miss you.

Shin: *Hugs everyone back and smiles.* I'll never forget the first day I met you guys...

Haru: It's a lucky chain. It'll protect you. You see...*Shows you my forearm with the bracelet.* I have one also.

Skiff: As a Sub-Capain, it is hard for me to give orders like a Captain. I may not be the best Captain like Haru, but I will do my best for today and tomorrow! To our great Captain and for his recovery!!

Chen: *Offers you my hand.* Please, you don't have to be afraid. I'm right here if you need me, alright?

Shade: *Folds the close and sighs softly.* Shin, not all pirates steal. You know we're not like them.

Shindori: *Nods then shakes my head. Gently pushes your extended hand holding the sword down back close to you.* Keep it, you deserve it.

Captain Haru!

-Everyone slowly pulls away from each other.-

Chen: *Looks at the other members.* See what I mean?

Haru: Hm? *Turns around and sees Hana catching up holding something in her hand.*

Hana: *Shows you the clothing in my hand.* Please, take this.

Haru: *Looks down at it.* A.. Tricorn? *Walks to Hana and continues to stare at the tricorn then shakes my head.* I'm sorry, I can't do that.

Hana: *Carefully puts the tricorn on your head.* I've spent the last few days working on this. *Smiles and fixes the feathers on the hat then looks at you.* A captain like you has to have a tricorn to show how great and brave you are.

Haru: *Smiles brightly at Hana and tilts my tricorn at you.* Thank you very much.

Hana: *Nods.* Aye.

Haru: *Turns around, slowly walking back to the ship.*

.

.

.

-As they start to sail, everyone at Orb Island waves at the ship, including Hana.-

Shin: *Waves back then sees Haru walking. Starts to follow him.*

Haru: *Is walking to the ship's bow.*

Chen: *Pulls on the sails.* Captain, what's our next destination? *Follows Haru.*

Shindori: *Moves the wheel just a bit as the ship starts to sail. Walks down the stairs and follows Haru.*

Skiff: *Follows Shin and walks aside of him, patting a hand on your shoulder.* It's good to see you again.

Shade: *Walks to Shin on the other side, putting an around Shin.* Welcome aboard once again.

Shin: *Nods.* Thanks, both of you.

-Everyone follows and join Haru on the ship's bow.-

Skiff: *Stands next to Haru. Stares at the horizon and asks.* Where to?

Haru: *Looks at the horizon then takes out my sword from my sheath and points it to the horizon.* Folks, we will begin our journey to the horizon!!

-Everyone takes our their swords from their sheaths and raises it up altogether.-

To the Horizon!!

Fin.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.5K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...
2.5K 92 37
Willow a princess that has run away from her home. She wanted freedom. She got not just freedom but adventure. She had unknowingly crossed paths with...
8.6M 262K 36
(The Trilogy is now complete) This novel was written in 2011 when I was 15 - I'm slowly editing but please forgive misspells , plot holes etc. Any s...
205K 11.7K 51
Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One girl. One kingdom. Eleven friends. Four Ele...