Little Means Everything 2: Ev...

By DOGERMAN123

After having the experience of being little, The newly weds decide on having their own little together. But o... More

Coming Soon
Warnings and Message! (Important)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Notice (Please Read)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (End)
Note
UPDATE!!!
Another UPDATE!

Chapter 4

106 8 6
By DOGERMAN123

After last night's events everyone decided it was best to take a good rest before taking action. Anti was in the shower, everyone else continued to catch up and I was in my room, waiting for Wilford to snap me some new clothes for the new day.

"Hmm, let's see now." The maniac hummed, tapping his fingers.

With one finger gun my outfit was transformed into a more age appropriate style. He went through a few outfits, from an oversized sweater that said "SNAZZY BOY" all the way to small dress pants and a white t-shirt with printed on suspenders.

"Perfect." I exclaimed, admiring myself in the mirror.

Wilford gave me a thumbs up.

"Looking smart, Darky."

I turn to see Anti leaning in the door frame. I looked him up and down, he was absolutely gorgeous. He wore a black baggy sweater with a short skirt, fish net stockings and boots, accessorizing with a thick black collar that matched perfectly.

"My my, well don't you look ravaging." I growled.

Anti's eyes, widened. "Stop."

"Why darling, I only speak the truth."

"Because it's creepy." Wilford interjected. "Especially at your current state."

"Yes that." Anti added. "Are you ready to go?"

(You cannot let him go out like that)

(Look Who has a problem with the cross dresser now)

Shame on you Celine.

(Don't gang up on me)

(You better have a good explanation)

(I do. If we are going to meet with HIM, I think it be more appropriate to cover up)

(I guess you have a point)

"Ugh fine" I groaned in annoyance.

"Im not excited either, but we gotta get you back to man size."

"No it's- Never mind.  I need you to change."

"Why?"

"I don't need you to flaunt around, it's too dangerous."

"I can handle myself, Dark." He growled, emphasizing my name with a venomous tone.

(Quick, smooth talk)

"You're too gorgeous darling. I don't want to share you with that "creature", who I know would want to put their hands on you."

Anti scoffed playfully and walked to the cupboard, picking out a pair of jeans then marched to the bathroom, slamming it shut.

"Well someone's a little jelly." Wilford chuckled.

"The voices agreed it was best."

"Between you and me, I think their a bit nosy." The maniac pointed out, lightly tapping his finger on my head.

(Colonel! You hypocrite!)

(How dare you!)

"I'd rather not say that, Will. They can hear you."

"Oh really?" he questioned excitedly. "Are they always listening, even while you fool aro- Ow!"

I gasped in shock as my hand slapped Wilfords cheek.

(Gasp! Celine!)

(He was being a pervert)

"Do not slap my friends!" A deep voice yelled from my own mouth.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Another more feminine voice yelled back.

I put my hand over my mouth. Why did that come out?

(Celine?)

(I don't know, Damien)

"What was that?" Wilford asked, scared from hearing voices that were all too familiar.

Before I could answer Anti came out of the bathroom, sniffling as he threw the pair of jeans back into the cupboard.

"Darling are you alright?" I asked.

"I could ask the same to you." Wilford muttered before leaving.

"No I'm not okay, the stupid pants won't fit anymore." He hissed.

"What do you mean they don't fit, when last did you wear them?"

"Like a month ago. First it was my black t shirt that got too tight, then it was my boots and now-."

Anti broke down in tears, leaving me too nervous to speak.

"Of course not, you look beautiful."

"I didn't say I was ugly!"

"Someone has hormones."

(Oh shit)

I covered my mouth again.

"What the FUCK did you just say to me?"

"Nothing, I swear it wasn't me."

"It sure as hell came from your mouth!" Anti screamed, his body glitching violently.

(Damien! Help him!)

"Just calm the fuck down!"

Anti paused. My heart raced heavily as I waited to be thrown against the wall.

"You're right. I'm sorry, there's wasn't a need to over react." Anti sighed, brushing his hair back with his fingers.

"Would you like to wear my pair in the dresser, they're a bit bigger."

Anti nodded and got the pants, wiping his eyes before putting them on.

"Better?"

"Yeah. Sorry for getting emotional." He said, apologizing once more.

"It's quite alright darling. Let's just get that spell book then I promise to take you for Mc Donald's like I promised."

Anti smiled and picked me up. "Let's get my man back."

We walked down the stairs and headed towards the door.

"Dudes, wait up!" Bing shouted from across the manor. "Here take this."

I gave Bing a questionable look as he handed Anti a remote like object.

"What's this for?" Anti asked.

"It's a tracker, duh. Just Incase you go into labor so we know where you are."

"He's not pregnant you idiot." Google interjected from behind him.

"Um I'm an artificial intelligence, I think I'll know if he's pregnant or not. Pft." Bing scoffed and walked away proud.

"Default." Google groaned before leaving.

I rolled my eyes as well as Anti before we left to the car. He took mine unfortunately and buckled me into a baby chair that we asked the androids to install.

"Alright let's go, baby." Anti announced as he started my engine, excited by the roars that came from it.

The ride was long but we made it to our destination. Lucky for us the evil bastard was still serving time for his past crimes, so it was easy to find him. Anti parked us in the worst place possible. A sketchy back alley, a perfect place to get my car stolen from. He then took me out the seat, locked the doors and led us into what human's would describe as a mental institute, but for demons.

We hesitantly walked inside, well Anti did as I latched onto him. There were tons of rooms filled with demons in white. Each one of them different shape and form.

"Hello my name is Cutie, I'll be your gui- Oh Anti! I've missed you." Cutiepie exclaimed.

"Oh thank hell, I was afraid I had to talk to some sketchy mother fucker." Anti laughed in relief.

"Yeah no. I decided I should work a bit so my hubby could be provided for when he's out."

"Oh I know what you mean, I got a job at Dr. Iplier's cause I was so bored and- Wait- Hubby?!"

"That's right." She giggled, flaunting her diamond ring.

"That is absolutely beautiful, Cutes. Who's the lucky man."

"The one you came to see I'm guessing." She laughed nervously.

Anti's eyes widened. "Shut up, no way."

(Why is he being rude?)

(It's tea talk)

Tea talk?

(Shh, I'm listening)

We don't have time for-

(Shhh!)
(Shhh!)

"...Oh honey I'm sorry." Cutie said softly.

"It's alright it's not like I was trying anymore either."

(Great now we missed the conversation)

Ugh enough of this, "Anti." I whispered harshly.

"Hmm? Oh right. Can you take us to him, we need help."

"Right away."

"Oh and can we stop at the vending machine? I'm starving."

"You had breakfast." I interjected.

"I'm still hungry."

(How, we watched him almost devour a whole bowl of cereal)

(Don't ask me, I don't know either. What I do know is that he got fatter)

Hey! That's my husband.

(Oh shut it, it's not like you haven't gained either)

I do need to work out more

We walked down a hall, passing many doors full of demons in recovery. Cutiepie opened a door far to the left and led us inside.

"You have quests." She announced.

"Ah if it ain't the happy couple."

"Hello, Die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...
18.4K 1.4K 20
The Septic egos and Anti fight a lot. Anti has always been a prick but now. . . he might have gone too far. Intent on messing with Chase's life along...
1.5K 141 28
What if the Septic and Iplier egos were left in a house to fend for themselves without Jack or Mark to watch over them? How would they cope during ki...
29.4K 1K 19
You're a hard working woman, with little time on her hands. One night you got to bed really late, and wake up to find five random kids in your house...