Journey to the Horizon

By JNCT7689

Ikeda Shin, a doctor who lives with his grandmother, Hana. However, she's suffering a sickness that isn't com... More

Attention!
Character and Roles of the Ship:
00. Prologue:
01. The Impossible
02. The Captain
03. Treasury
04. Drinks Up
05. Not All Pirates Steal.
06. Our Welcoming Party To Our Newest...To Our Oldest.
07. Why Don't We Start With The Basics, Eh?
08. Not Too Good... Not Too Bad.
09. A Captain Like Me Doesn't Have To Have A Tricorn To Show Who's Captain.
10. We're At Our Destination.
11. That Is An Order.
13. A Sub-Captain Like You Doesn't Have To Act Like The Captain.
14. Cheers To Haru For Bringing Us All Together!!
15. Pirates Take Risks.
16. I Made A Promise To Him That I Will And I Won't Break That Promise.
17. We've Come A Long Way, Have We?
18. I'm Not Afraid Of What's Coming Ahead Of Us...
19. Where's The Fun In Pirating Without Water?
20. Epilogue: To The Horizon!!
Extras 1: Crewmate Looks!
Extras 2: Bloopers

12. You're Going To Be Okay...

5 2 0
By JNCT7689

-The crewmates notice the other sirens had already surrounded their ship so they begin to fight. Dahlia quickly moves away from the sword Haru has thrown.-

Dahlia: *Hisses at the sirens at the ship.* Destroy it! Destroy all of it.

Chen: *Throws the sword I'm holding onto at Dahlia. Shouts using all my energy.* You murderer! No one messes with our Captain!

Dahlia: *Cackles and catches the sword. Throws the sword back at Chen, with force.*

Chen: *Closes my eyes, blocking myself.*

Skiff: No!!! *Sprints in front of Chen, blocking him with my sword.*

SLASH!!

Skiff: *Winces.* Uungh..

Drip...

Drip...

Chen: *Opens my eyes, seeing Skiff in front of me.* Skiff, you're bleeding!

Skiff: *Weakens down on my knees, gritting my teeth.* Chen, get back to the others!!

Chen: But what about-

Skiff: *Slowly stands up, holding tightly on my sword.* Just get back...

Chen: *Looks down.* Aye aye. *Picks up my sword from the ground and rushes back to the others.*

Shindori: There's too many!

Shade: Just keep going. We're almost there.

Shin: Make sure to watch everyone's back.

Chen: Shade, watch out!!

Shade: *Turns around, seeing a siren about to jump at me. Blocks myself with my sword.*

-The siren stops attacking, seeing Shade's sword.-

Chen: *Quickly goes behind the siren, stabbing it through.*

Siren: *Immediately turns into sea foam.*

Vsshhhh!!

Chen: *Is panting and looks at Shade.* You.. You alright?

Shade: *Moves my sword away and nods.* Mm, thanks.

Chen: *Nods and looks at Shin then back at Shade.* We need to find a quicker way back on the ship. We won't get anywhere if we keep fighting them. *Sees another siren striking at us in the corner of my eye and swings my sword at it, turning it into foam as well.*

Shade: *Tilts my head.* And what are you thinking?

Chen: *Keeps looking at Shade and then tilts to Shin. Opens my mouth.* So-

Shade: *Raises my hand.* No. We are not doing that.

Chen: *Raises my hand also.* We both know it's better than fighting millions of sirens, aye? All we need is Shin and you on the ship to clear some sirens out over there. *Points at the ship.*

Shade: *Closes my eyes, exhaling slowly.* If this doesn't work-

Shindori: *Pulls Shin towards me, the siren missing us and turns to Shade and Chen.* It would be helpful if you two help us out, mate!

Shade: *Looks to the side.* Aye! *Turns back to Chen, raising an eyebrow.*

Chen: You have to trust me.

-Meanwhile.-

Haru: *Runs to Dahlia, swinging my sword at her.*

Dahlia: *Quickly makes a water sword with my hand and blocks his attack.*

Haru: *Grunts.* Why... Why would you do that..?

Dahlia: *Smiles evilly.* Don't be like that Haru. *Pushes his sword upwards.*

Haru: Ugh!! *Drops the sword. as it goes flying and down to the ground*

Skiff: *Hears Haru and looks up at him.* Haru!

Dahlia: *Kicks the side of Haru, pushing him against the rock.* I can't wait to finish you.. *Gets down on one knee, smiling.* Just like your parents. *Points my sword at Haru's stomach and starts to slowly push it in.*

Haru: *Coughs out blood and weakly tries to pull the sword back out.* S-Stop...

Dahlia: *Laughs and whispers, stabbing the sword deeper to him.* That doesn't work here. *Eyes glow, giving you visions.*

Ryu: Haru!

San: You're going to be okay.. Haru..*Sobs, wiping my tears.*

Ryu: He'll be okay.. I know it.. *Hugs San close, shushing her softly.* He'll be okay...

Haru: *Sees the visions, slowly tearing up.* No.. No..

Skiff: *Runs to Dahlia but stumbles on my way because of my wound.* Wake up, Haru! They're just visions!!!

Dahlia: *Eyes stops glowing and turns around, hearing Skiff's voice, pulling the sword out of Haru. Eyes widening.*

Haru: *Groans in pain.* Unghh!! *Holds the wound Dahlia stabbed me at.*

Skiff: *Is able to reach her as I fall on one knee, striking my sword to her heart.* That... was.. an order.. from the.. Captain..

Dahlia: *Gasps weakly, slowly turning into foam. Heart starts to glow bright blue.*

-Back to Chen's plan. Chen is on one knee in front of Shade and Shin, and Shindori is in front of Chen also.-

Shin: *Looks at them then at Shade.* What are they doing?

Shade: *Carries Shin up.* Hold tight!

Shin: *Holds onto you tightly and frowns.* This was Chen's idea, wasn't it?

Snickers: Squaaak! Dahlia! Uh-oh! Crumbling! *Flies on Syvlia's shoulder.* Dahlia! Dahlia!

Sylvia: *Growls and turns to the sirens.* Get them!! *Turns weak and strikes at the crewmates.*

-The sirens run to Shade and Shin as they're about to jump.-

Shade: *Starts to run and jumps on Chen's back.* It certainly was!! *Jumps on Shindori's back also.*

-Shindori slowly gets up, raising them both higher, the sirens after them.-

Shade: *Jumps off Shindori and soars up toward the ship.* Going up. *Grabs the ship's ropes and swings down.*

Shin: *Inhales the breeze and smiles brightly.*

Shade: *Smiles softly and majestically back on the ship's main deck, now holding Shin with one arm and looks at Shin.* And going down. *Moves my arm away from him and pulls on the ropes for the sails. Tilts my head to the sirens.* Now let's get them off the ship and make sure no siren comes on board.

Shin: *Nods.* Aye aye.

Shindori: *Straightens up and looks at Chen.* And that was your plan? What about us?

Chen: *Stands up, turning to Haru.* We have to get Captain! Shindori, you get Skiff!

-The sirens slowly turn into foam.-

Shindori: *Rushes to Skiff.* Aye!

Skiff: *Is able to stand up and looks at Shindori.*

Shindori: *Pants and holds Skiff's arm.* Are you able to walk?

Skiff: *Nods.* I'll just need a rest back on the ship.

Shindori: *Helps him walk.* Aye. *Looks around, seeing no siren around anymore.* Huh... Why are the sirens gone?

Skiff: *Coughs uncontrollably for a seconds.* D-Dah..lia...

Shindori: *Looks at you.*

Skiff: Dahlia... She's the heart of the island... Dreading Archipelago... *Looks at Shindori.* We.. We have to get out of here.

Shindori: If she's the heart of the island then...

Skiff: This island is... falling apart...

-They make it to the ship. Meanwhile Chen and Haru-

Chen: *Goes to Captain.* Cap!

Haru: *Looks at Chen weakly.* Chen..

Chen: *Pulls Haru up off the ground.* Captain. You're bleeding.

Haru: *Scowls, still holding my wound.* I'm fine.. *Brushes him off and tries to walk, but stumbles just a bit.*

Chen: *Looks down, sighing. Follows after him.*

Haru: *Is limping to the ship but freezes, hearing the island start to crumble.*

Chen: *Looks at Haru.* Captain?

Haru: *Slowly picks up my sword on the ground, carefully getting back up.* Snickers... *Looks around.*

Clunk!

Chen: *Spots a piece of rock that fell from the land.* Haru... We don't have time for this..

Squaaaaaak!!

Haru: *Looks down at the markings on the sword and grits my teeth. Scans around, seeing the rocks start to fall more.* Come out..

Chen: *Puts a hand on your shoulder.* W-We have to get to the ship..

-A big rock falls into the water, revealing Snickers' hiding spot.-

Haru: You stupid bird!!! *Throws the sword high up at Snickers.*

Snickers: *Tries to flap away but gets shot by the sword, blood splattering out.* Screeee!!!

Clung!!!

-Another rock falls quickly down and smashes Snickers before falling in the water.-

Haru: *Is panting and then closes my eyes, stumbling again.*

Chen: *Catches Haru.* Captain! *Quickly and carries him behind my back and sprints back to the ship. Shouts.* Get Shin!!

Haru: *Opens my eyes slowly and starts to tear up.* I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Chen...

Chen: *Forms a smile.* Captain, why are you being sorry..? You're the greatest Captain I've ever had. *Gets back on the ship quickly.*

Skiff: *Pulls another sail.* Alright, let's go!

-The ship starts to move as the island slowly crumbles down into the water, causing a huge wave.-

Shindori: *Turns around to the wave.* Take cover!!

Shin: *Looks at the skull bracelet and remembers.*

Haru: Well, if you do want it, you'll have to earn it. But for starters, you'll need that just in case something happens.

Shin: *Puts the bracelet on.* It's just a bracelet though. What will it do?

Haru: *Smiles softly.* You'll eventually find out.

Shin: *Quickly stands in front of Shindori.* Get behind!! *Raises my wrist with the bracelet, closing my eyes.*

Skull: *Eyes glow red.* He who possess the skull, saves all... *Forms a shield around the ship, protecting everyone from the wave as the wave crashes onto the shield. Stops glowing and removes the shield when the waves pass.*

Shin: *Opens my eyes once again and turns around.* Are you guys alright?

Shindori: *Nods.* Aye.

Shade: Mm.

Chen: Everyone is... But Captain isn't. *Slowly lays Haru down.*

Shindori: Skiff isn't either...

Skiff: *Coughs.* I'm fine. I'm just covered up in a few bruises..

-Everyone goes to Haru, worriedly talking at once. Shin goes to Skiff and looks at Shindori.-

Shin: Lay Skiff down on his bed, he has to rest. I'll check his bruises tomorrow.

Shindori: *Nods.* Aye. *Carefully walks Skiff to his room.*

Skiff: *Follows carefully.*

Shin: *Goes to Haru.*

-All Haru hears are his crewmates murmuring.-

Shin: Captain! Chen, take him to my room! I have some first aid kids that might help.

Chen: Aye. *Carries Haru up.*

Shade: *Opens the office door.* Captain, please stay with us...

Haru: *Looks at everyone weakly.* It hurts... It hurts...

Chen: You're going to be okay.. Please do your best to fight it..

Haru: *Closes my eyes, passing out, hearing only a few words left.*

Shade: Guys.. He's out. Hurry!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.2K 26
You grew up on the isle as Uma's sister- Ursula took you as a baby from your mother Ariel as payment for giving her legs. This is how you get to Aura...
217 4 15
"Tides of Destiny: Luffy and Koby's Grand Voyage" is a thrilling tale that unfolds across the vast and mysterious seas of the Grand Line. Join Monkey...
13.6K 2K 44
It's a deadly plan, and it goes like this: First, become a crew member of the Avourienne, a pirate ship notorious for its charismatic captain and wic...
116 2 8
Disclaimers: -gore -implied gore -talks of gore -heavy gore -violence -murder -horror -thriller -fictional race racism -domestic violence and abus...