classroom of the elite onesho...

By spaceishere

this is for experience, so advice and what my flaws are is what im looking for, but if you come to enjoy my w... More

A Chess Match
Seatmate
Secrets Getting Out
A/N and Vote
Learning
Tales of a Seductive Senpai
Simp War Short Story
Studying
A Deal. (2k reader special)
New Things
Meeting with the Little Devil
5k Reads Poll
Curiosity
Training
NTR God: Horikita Suzune
NTR God: Shinohara
NTR God: Ichinose Honami
Possible Book Idea?
NTR God: Karuizawa Kei and Kikyo Kushida
Thank You and Announcement!
Another Announcement.
Lover's Abyss
Investigation
REQUEST TIME
NEW BOOK IS OUT GO READDDD
Psycho
100 Follower Q&A Announcement!
Q&A
Haruka x Sakura Lemon
Cursed Content
The Boy In The Back
Kiyotaka's Backstory: REMASTERED (1)
A Day With Sakayanagi (with bonus chapter at the end)
CatKouji
Another Thank You
Glass (Preview)
Glass
Beautiful
Pink Lemonade
The Boy in the Back (Mini Series) Part 1
The Boy in the Back Part 2
The Boy in The Back Part 3
Order
Students
Help
Collection of Short Stories
Wrong
Bad Ending
Kei Teaches Love: Introduction
Mission: K.E.I.
The Great Simp War Part 2
Kei Teaches Love: Hugs
A very simple, thank you
Doing Short Versions of Requests Readers Made
Destruction
Ichika's First Move
Retirement
Comeback
The Day After
200k Special Announcement
losing motivation
felt like writing again
thing
...
fake dating (i think?)
fake dating part 2
another random idea that came to me
spin the bottle (lemon)

Red String

7.6K 146 31
By spaceishere

The Red String.

It would connect you to your soulmate, and you would be together forever.

However, I had no soulmate.

My life was uncertain at all times, thus I was unable to have a soulmate.

If I could get out of here, however.....

Maybe it would be different.

Meanwhile.....

??? POV

"Hey, have you gotten your red string yet?" The brown haired girl exclaimed.  She was overly energetic, considering it was the start of the school day. 

People were excited to get partnered up, since it was nearing the end of our middle school careers. Many people would be remembered, and some people would be forgotten.

I was one of those people.

Although I don't like to admit it, I have not had a friend all my life. I just consider it to be a sign of independence, but other people would rather call me a loner. 

"No, I have not." The brown haired girl looked discouraged, and left.

I don't need friends, not at all.

But I do wonder, when will my red string come?

Timeskip

??? POV

I was on the bus, going to Advanced Nurturing High School. This is where I would start my life of freedom, and could live a normal life. Get friends, go outside, the good things of life.

Many people would just shrug this off as regular things, but I was different.

These things were something I craved for, and my curiosity wouldn't be satisfied until I knew what it was like.

Currently, a blond haired boy was having an argument with two females, about not giving up a seat for the elderly. It didn't concern me, so I kept scanning the bus, looking at people with the same uniform I had.

I didn't find many people that were worth looking at, but there was this one girl. She had a book, and was reading it in the back. It looked interesting, but I had to look back since she had caught me staring.

The bus had stopped now, and we had arrived. Everyone had got out before me, and most had entered the building. I looked at the school from the bottom of the steps, and started to walk up, only to be interrupted.

"Why were you staring at me earlier?" The black haired maiden who I had stared at on the bus looked at me like I was an unknown object. Her gradient eyes scanned me, looking at every feature.

"You seemed to be uninterested in helping that old lady. I personally feel the same."

"We don't. I personally felt it was useless to help her," Doesn't that make you worse?

"If that will be all, I'll be leaving." She said turning away. She walked towards the building, and left me alone.

"First day, and I'm already disliked, huh?" I said, looking at my hands. A red string was there for a moment, before disappearing.

Timeskip

The entrance ceremony was boring, to say the least. It was nothing special, just a speech from the student council president.

I walked into Class D, finding my seat at the back of the classroom, near the window. Sitting down, I saw the same girl from earlier come into the classroom. She walked closer and closer to me until she was at the desk right beside me. What a pain.

"It's quite unfortunate that we are in the same class."

"I feel the same." She took out a book, and began to read. 

Again, I saw the same red string, suddenly appearing and disappearing in the blink of an eye.

"What's your name?" I blurted.

"What is this? Are you a pervert, or a stalker?" How would you even conclude that by a single statement?

"I feel like it would be awkward if I didn't know my neighbor's name."

"Fine. Suzune Horikita."

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji." I said, turning back to the window. The red string appeared again, but it was for a little longer than last time. It led to someone, I knew it. 

But there's no way it's Horikita.

Timeskip

It turns out, it is Horikita. We had gotten especially close over this semester, and the island exam had made us even closer.

She hasn't noticed it yet, at least from what I've seen. We were the only people in the class who weren't partnered up with a soulmate already.

Right now I was sitting near the pool with Horikita, her book in her hand. We sat in chairs as we watched the couples play with each other.

"You are pitiful, Ayanokouji."

"Aren't you alone as well?"

"I don't need a red string to determine who I love." She said, turning back to her book.

I looked at my hands, and sure enough, the red string is there.

"I have a red string." Horikita looked at me in shock, before looking down, her hair covering her eyes.

"Who's the other person?" She asked, head still down.

"What if I told you it's you?"

"Huh?" She looked up, bewildered.

"I said, what if I told you that my soulmate is you?"

"T-Then I would.........accept." She said, blushing.

"Well then, Horikita." I said, reaching out my hand.

"You're my soulmate." The red string had finally wrapped around her fingers, connecting us both. An endless line of string, that could only be broken by the gods.

"But how? I've never seen a red string when I'm around you." This was true. But, I had found out the reason for this.

Horikita herself was holding her love back.

She would push away all of her friends to achieve a goal, and that was what kept her from having a red string. 

When it came to me, she loved me, but kept her feelings locked away, just to reach a goal that she would need me for.

It was truly sad.

"'I don't think love should be determined by a red string.' Isn't that similar to what you said?"

"Y-Yes, but-"

"Then it shouldn't be a problem now, Horikita." I said, bringing her into an embrace. She cried tears of joy into my chest, laying out her emotions for me, and only me to see.

The red string was really a mysterious thing.

ENDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry for no updates for like 3 days, I got really focused on my other books, and couldn't think of a decent oneshot to write. 

I tried a Chabashira one, but my concept failed, mostly because the story made 0 sense.

I'd like to announce that next Friday, I'll be going on a short hiatus, about 4 days.

It's my birthday week, and I'm going to the beach! Masks of course. 

I'm really excited, but I realize I still have a book to write. 

So, depending on the circumstances, I may or may not have a hiatus, but more than likely it will be the former.

How'd you guys like this chapter? Any questions, comments, requests, or concerns can be posted in the comments, or in my DMs. Or you can just say it on my Conversations.

Have a great day, and I hope your pillow is warm on both sides when you turn it over.

-oneshot virgin senpai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl
104K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
25.3K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...