Next to You

By thepartygetsmewetter

Sahani Diorr all alone until she meets her best friends mean ass cousin. Does she give him her attention? Do... More

Character Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty One
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter four

11.2K 417 290
By thepartygetsmewetter

Jamirr's POV
Thursday 10:02 am

Waking up in Hani's bed I looked at her. She's so beautiful man I thought to myself. Placing a kiss on her forehead I accidentally woke her. "Call me when u get home best" she mumbled.

"Gotchu ma" I said while putting my shoes on and grabbing my keys. Walking out her room I shut her door back and walked downstairs. Walking out I turned the bottom lock and got in my car.

Pulling off I headed to the crib. The radio played On me by Lil Baby.

Rapping along I sped up and pushed 80. Pulling up to the crib I seen the gangs cars.

Turning off my car I got out and walked to the door. Walking in I locked the door behind me. "Y'all niggas got doors unlocked and shit" I said walking to the living room.

"Now this simp ass nigga wanna show up" Ty said laughing.

"Mirr who my bestie been with" Mora asked while she smoked a blunt.

"Shit ion know I haven't heard from her" I said lying.

"She got me fucked up" KP mumbled.

Taking the blunt from the ashtray I lit it and puffed it. Forgetting to text Hani I just didn't she'll be Ight.

"Bestie wake up" Mora said talking on the phone.
"I'm tired Mora" Hani mumbled through the phone.
"Well when u wake up come over Ty nems house" Mora said.
"Longs as lightbright ain't there" she mumbled.
"Bitch I'm not finna play bye Sahani" she said and she hung up.

Passing the blunt to KP, Ty handed me another one. Facing that one I passed it. "Let me go hop in the shower" I said. "When yo simp ass come back we gone talk about that picture" Ty said laughing.

"Fuck off nigga" I said walking upstairs to my room. Shutting my room door I went in my bathroom and turned the shower on. Stripping I stepped in and let the water hit me.

Washing my body with Men's dove I rinsed off and got out. Stepping out the shower I turnt the water off and wrapped my towel around my waist. Walking to the sink I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Walking to my room I dried off and put on deodorant with some Psd boxers. Putting on a white t shirt I put on my black Nike tech suit with some air maxes. Clasping my chain on I sprayed some cologne on and put my Apple Watch on.

Walking back downstairs I told the gang a fake story.

Sahani's POV
Thursday 2:17 pm

Waking up I threw my cover off my body. Getting out the bed I turned my led lights off. "Hani there's breakfast down here, and I left u a band" my dad yelled.

"Ok I'll be down there in 30 minutes and thank you" I yelled back.

Walking into my bathroom I turned the shower on and let it get hot. Walking to my sink I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Stepping into the shower I let the water hit my body. Grabbing my wash cloth I lathered it with dove soap and washed my body twice.

Rinsing off I turnt the shower off and stepped out. Wrapping my towel around my body I walked to my room.

Getting out a bra and panties set I dried off. Putting on deodorant and lotion I slipped my panties and bra on.

Putting on a white t shirt I put on my light grey Nike jogging suit and my black Cat 4s. Fixing my necklace I sat at my vanity and took my bonnet off.

Taking my ponytail down I sprayed my hair with water and brushed it into a high top bun. Swooping my edges I put my earrings in and stood up.

Spraying vanilla perfume on myself I grabbed my purse and put my charger and airpods in it.

Putting on my apple watched I grabbed my phone and car keys and slung my purse over my shoulder.

Walking downstairs I seen my dad counting money.

"Hey dad" I said walking in the kitchen.

"Morning Hani here" he said pushing a stack towards me.

"You know I still have the stack from last time" I said pushing it back.

"Oh okay well look I got a business trip coming up and ima be gone for 2 weeks" he said looking at me.

"You gone be straight here by yourself or do you wanna come with me" he asked.

"I can stay I'll be good I got the the gang and stuff to keep me company" I said looking back at him. "Ok" he said while putting the money up in a duffel bag.

"I gotta bounce you rey leave" he asked me. Shaking my head yea he kissed my head and walked out the door. Getting some of the food I ate and drunk some apple juice.

Finishing my food I put my plate and cup in the sink. Wiping my mouth I set the alarm and walked outside. Locking the door I walked to my Mercedes and got in.

Starting it up I connected to the Bluetooth and played some Moneyybagg. Today was one of those days that I didn't really feel like being bothered with. I really wanted to sleep all day. My dad finna leave for 2 weeks and I'm finna be bored in the house.

I only want Mirr there with me because he's all I'm thinking about. Forget KP I thought to myself while I pulled up.

Turning my car off I got and locked my doors. Walking up to the door I knocked. "Who is it" I heard Ty say.

He opened the door. "In-lawwww what's up" he said.

"Waving I walked in as he shut the door and locked it.

Walking in the living room KP and I locked eyes. Sitting next to Mirr on the couch I got on my phone.

"Best you straight" Mirr whispered to me. Nodding my head yea Mora sent me a text.

Bestie M💕
U straight?

Yes ma'am

u not what's wrong Hani

I don't know . It's just not my day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok best I love u

Ok I love you more

"Inlaw" Ty said. Lifting my head up I looked at him.
"Huh hit this" he said passing me the blunt.

"No I'm ok" I said giving a soft smile. They all looked at me shocked.

"Hoe ass prolly pregnant" KP tried to mumble. I just laughed to myself. "If you got some to say to me then say it" I said getting mad.

"What happened" Mirr asked Ty. "I said yo lil hoe ass prolly pregnant, ain't u posted up with a nigga" he said.

"Kimora get yo cousin cause my daddy on speed dial" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Fuck yo daddy bitch" he said. That pissed me off to the max but since he was a big ass nigga I threw the remote at his head.

"Best chill" Mirr said grabbing me. "Mirr let me tf go" I said tryna pull away.

"Let her ass go" KP said standing up.

Nah I'm jp with y'all 😂😂😂

Walking into the house I waved at everybody. "Not you tryna match me best" I said to Mirr.

"Nah u tryna match me" he said giving me a hug. Sitting next to Mora we talked and the others went into their own conversations.

"Hani let me talk to you rq" KP said while tapping my shoulder.

"I'll be back Mora" I told her while standing up.

Walking with KP to the hall he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall.

"I see you fucking trying me" he said while staring at me.

"I'm single so I can do whatever I want" I said looking right back at him.

"You right mb" he said letting me go.

"Good because I lost all respect for you when you let yo lil gf disrespect me" I said bumping pass him.

Walking back to the living room I sat next to Mora. "What happened Hani" she whispered.

"Yo stupid ass cousin think I'm one of these lame bitches that's it" I whispered back.

Nodding her head ok she lit a blunt and passed it to me. Taking it I faced it before locking eyes with Mirr.

Rolling them I looked away. "KP stop staring at her damn" Ty said laughing. Looking at KP he mugged me so I mugged back.

"I'm finna go Mora" I said standing up. "You needa ride or you staying with Ty" I asked her.

"Ima stay and love u text me when u get home" she said. Standing up I walked to the front door and unlocked it. Tears escaped my eyes for idk what reason.

Walking out I felt a hand grip the back of my neck.

Snatching me towards them I smelled the cologne instantly knowing who it was.

"What you got a fucking attitude for" Mirr asked. "I don't have a attitude best" I said turning to face him.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me towards my car. "What u crying for" he asked. Wiping my face I didn't answer.

"Ian gone ask again Hani, wasup with you today" he said getting closer.

"Idk... I really don't" I said looking at him. He looked back at me and kissed me. Kissing back we broke apart.

"Stop crying ma, u to pretty to be crying" he said while letting me go.

He gave me a hug that I didn't know I needed. It caused me to break down in his arms. We rocked back and forth.

"I'm good best I swear, but my daddy going out of town for 2 weeks and ima be by myself" I said to him.

"I can come stay with u till he get back Hani" he said.

"Okay" I said and I wiped my face. Backing away he grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave cmon, fuck that nigga KP he been acting weird ever sense you quit fucking with him" he said while we walked towards the house.

"Ok" I said while we went in. Walking in went to the living room. "Bestie u ok" Mora asked. Nodding my head yea I sat on the couch.

While they smoked I went to sleep. I was tired as hell.

9:47 pm
____________

"Cmon best wake up you the only one here" Mirr said while shaking me.

Sitting up I noticed we were the only ones here.

"Ok I'm finna go home" I said stretching.

"Yea I'm going with you, I spoke to yo dad already he said he was coo wit me staying with u" he said.

"Ok" I said while standing up. "Cmon my bag in yo car already" he said grabbing my hand.

Walking out side we got in my car and he drove to my house.

Pulling up to my house minutes later he got out and grabbed his bag and I went to unlock the door.

Walking in he locked the door behind him. Going into the kitchen I seen 2 bands. Laughing to myself I left it there.

"Damn JB don't be playing about you huh" Mirr asked.

"Not at all" I said washing my hands.

"I'm finna cook some Alfredo" I told him while I got everything out.

"You want me to plug my game up in yo room or the living room or the basement" he asked.

"basement it's got a movie theater screen and it's darker"I said.

"Ight bae" he said while walking away.

I went live while I boiled the water and washed the shrimp.

@FOE.Mora- not u cookin 👀
@FOE.Mora- let me find out

"Mora hush" I said while putting the shrimps in the pan and seasoning them.

@random-😍😍
@random- my home boy think u cute
@FOE.Mirr- fuck yo homeboy

"Ykw I'm off here" I laughed while I cooked the Shrimp.

"Ima ft you Mora" I said ending the live. Letting the noodles boil I put the garlic, butter and sauce in another pan and let it heat.

Bestie M💕 would like to ft
Connecting...

"Yes ma'am" I said while sitting the phone up.
"Mhm you and Mirr not slick I seen that kiss" she said smirking.
"Omg you seen that" I said laughing.
"Yup" she said smiling.
"Don't say nothing ok" I said while draining the noodles.
"Girl I got you, gone head finish cooking" she said.
"Ok bestie love u" I said cutting the oven on.
"Love u more" she said and hung up.

Placing the garlic bread in the oven I poured the noodles in with the sauce. Pouring the shrimp in with the sauce and noodles I let it simmer.

Taking those other pans I washed them and put them away.

"Best" I yelled. Grabbing two plates out the cabinet I placed them on the counter. Taking the garlic bread out the oven I placed it on the stove. Turning the oven off I placed some food on both plates and sat them down.

"Jamirr" I yelled. Grabbing two drinks I put them on the counter.

Walking downstairs I seen him sleep with the controller in his hand.

Sit on em Hani 😏

Walking to him I sat on his lap and tapped him. "Best wake up" I said.

Feeling his hands grip my ass I knew he was faking. "Get yo freak ass up" I said getting off him.

"Nah stay right here" he said rubbing on me.

"Nope" I said popping the p and getting off him.

"I been calling yo name for the longest the foods done" I said walking back upstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I sat at the island and ate my food.

Sitting next to me Mirr grabbed his plate and ate.

To be continued...

Vote or comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.1K 58
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
437K 27K 83
𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 | 𝐬...
596K 21.7K 36
"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." (𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱)
357K 15.6K 39
Short stories . Along with songs .