Our Flor

Por Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... M谩s

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
鈿狅笍Sequel鈿狅笍

Birthday

3.3K 91 14
Por Cely-124

Elanoras POV:
It's my birthday today sadly.April 5th a month I don't enjoy as much.I hate my birthday but today I'm actually going to try for Esteban who's been ecstatic.He's been nagging me non stop.

Flashback from yesterday:
"Bubba"Esteban yells nonstop
"Bubba"
"Bubba"gosh he's so annoying today
"Yes Esteban"I say walking in the house from another day of hellhole aka school.School was okay but the stares were endless.I avoided everyone except my brothers and Lucas.
"Aren't you happy it's almost our birthday"he asks grinning ear to ear.I smile heading to the kitchen for a snack.
"Yes Esteban for the 19th time I'm so excited"I say offering a smile.I see Lucas laughing quietly in the corner ,I feel my lips twitch a bit.
"Listen Elanora this will be the best birthday for us and you"he says genuinely making my heart swell with love.
"I know Bubba"I say running to him and giving him a bear hug.
"Ohh group hug guys"I hear Gabriel say making me pull away from Esteban who only tightens his hold.I'm suddenly crushed by a family hug.Eveyone was squishing me to death.
"Guys..can't..breathe"I say through gritted teeth
They all let go smiling as they see my clenched jaw .
"You guys are evil"I say pouting and turning to leave to my room.
"We love you principessa"I hear them say ,I shake my head amusingly.I walk to my room deciding to read a book ,I haven't had time to read yesterday me and Epifiano spent all day together.My family seem to like him but there still alarmed .I read for a couple hours but I stop when I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in"I say waiting for the person to open the door.I see Lucas come in ,he lays in my bed .
"How are you"he asks knowing about the date brings bad memories.
"I'm fine for the most part but it hurts knowing he's not here,I'm just sad but I want to try for Esteban"I say truthfully looking at his foresty eyes.
"You would've been an incredible mom but your going to be an incredible mom everything happens for a reason ladybug"he says laying his head on my shoulder.I lay my head on top of his.
"What about you"I ask
"Im doing great"he says smiling at me,I smile ear to ear as I look at his foresty green eyes .
End of flashback

I lay awake for a couple minutes till I hear roaring heavy footsteps coming towards my room.I pretend to be asleep again.I hear the door open slowly gosh they lack at whispering.

"Be quite dumbass"I think it's Romano

"Be quite stupid bitch"Marcos responds back

"Shut up both of you it's me and Elanoras birthday"I hear Esteban hiss at both of them.

I wait a couple minutes till I hear Epifianos voice boom the room.

"She's awake"I hear him mutter

"You guys suck at whispering by the way"Lucas mutters.I open my eyes smiling as I see everyone in my room.I see papa run in the room with a cake and candle.

"idioti ti sto dicendo"(idiots I'm telling you),papa mutters to my youngest brothers.

"era lui papà"(it was him papa),Romano and Marcos say at the same time pointing there fingers at each other.Childish I'm telling you.Papa rolls his eyes at them .I stand up only be engulfed by a hug from papa .I see him pull Esteban to I hug them both giggling nonstop .

"Happy birthday i miei bambini"(my babies),papa utters lovingly squeezing the death out of me.I pull away only to be engulfed by Matheo who spins me around.

"Happy birthday my principessa"he says making me smile.

"Thank you Theo"I say as I detach myself and hug Gabriel who's energy is immaculate.Hes the ball of sunshine in this family always in a good mood.

"Happy birthday baby"he says making me hug him tighter .I move on to the twins who hug me immediately,"happy birthday principessa"they say making me smile at there warmth.I move on to Lucas who has his arms open ready for my warmth.I basically jump in his arms .I hug him tight .

"Happy birthday my ladybug"he says making me smile softly.

"Thank you Lucas"I say moving onto to Epifiano who's leaning on wall smiling softly.I run to his arms hugging him tightly.

"Happy birthday baby"he whispers softly to my ear as I grin ear to ear.I detach myself from him and peck his lips softly. I slowly make my way to my twin Esteban who only runs to me he spins me around making me dizzy.

"Happy birthday Esteban"I say patting his back so he stops spinning me around.

"Happy birthday princess"he says making me smile .

"BREAKFAST TIME"Gabriel screams out of no where making all of us shake our head.I wait for everyone to leave my room ,I see Epifiano still leaning on the wall smirking.I see him make his way to me I blush at his intense eyes.I back away hitting my bed slightly but I regain myself quickly.

"Hi mi tigresa"(tigress),he says smirking as he pulls me chest to chest with him.My breathing shallows.I put my hands around his neck pulling him close.We stare at each other's eyes .He brushes his lips with mine softly.I pull forward but he backs away making me pout.

"You'll get your present later baby"he says making me excited for the night.Cant wait .

Couple hours later:
I go upstairs to change me and Epifiano decided we wanted to twin.I made him go home and change.I take a quick shower and change into the black skirt and dark blue turtleneck.I put on some long knee heels.I let my hair down in its own waves.I put on my favorite cherry chapstick.Wow I look cute today the skirt outlines my curvy figure.I slip my red ruby ring on,wow It's so pretty.So red and shiny I zoned out .Its not till I feel hands on my waist that I stare at the mirror to see Epifiano smiling.We look bomb not gonna lie.

"You look breathtaking my beautiful goddess"he says making me blush nonstop.He lays his head on my shoulders while staring at me in the mirror.

"Why do you always make me blush it's so embarrassing my face turns red like a tomato"I say intertwining our hands that are on my waist.

"Baby I love your blushes"he says kissing my cheek softly.

"Really so I don't look like a big red tomato"I say emphasizing big red tomato.He laughs making me pout.

"I do"I say scrunching my nose in annoyance.

"No you look like the most beautiful person in this world I love when you blush it shows I have an affect on you"he says genuinely making my heart swell with so much love.

"You look very handsome I'm gonna have to keep you all night i don't want anybody looking at you"I say very territorial.

"No where I rather be in this world then by your side my love"he says with so much love in his eyes.

"Gosh I'm so lucky"I say turning around grabbing his collar and locking my lips against his.We break the kiss with a last peck.

"Come on beautiful"he says holding his hand out with mine.We walk out of my bedroom walking downstairs where everyone is there.I see uncle Andrew and his family.Aww where are my little munchkins.I see other mafias but I make sure to avoid them I don't want any problem.I suddenly see two small figures running my way.

"Elanwora"Nick and Vincent shout running to me.I let go of Epifiano who's nods softly.I crouch down making sure I'm not flashing anyone,I wait for them open armed.They finally make it and I engulf them in a bear hug .

"I miss you Elanwora"Nick says pecking my cheek softly.I peck his cheek as well ,I turn my head to Vincent and pepper spray kisses all over his face making him giggle loudly.I peck both of there cheeks softly as they run off to the other kids.I smile at there retreating figures running outside in the garden .

I see the Russian mafia leader Ivan Oleg approach me with papa laughing at his jokes.I feel a hand grip mine I look up to see Epifianos hazel eyes .I breathe in throughly.I squeeze his hand for reassurance for myself.I see Ivan and his family come my way,I try to avoid eye contact with his kids.But to my luck I make eye contact with Katya who's glaring at me.

"Happy birthday Elanora"Ivan mutters giving me a smile.

"Happy birthday Elanora"I hear Nikolai mutter ,I don't want to look up but I have to.I look up and smile softly at him.I see his eyes that are happy for me but his posture looks tense.I see everyone's gaze behind me.I turn around to look at the entrance door.I see the Spanish mafia family standing there smiling.I feel Epifianos hand grip mine harder.I meet Pablos heated gaze that are looking at me intensely.

"Why is he staring at you like that"Epifiano whispers softly to me.

"Lest just say I'm not his favorite person right now"I whisper back turning back around.I see Matheo walking my way with an emotionless face.

"Are you okay sorry we had to invite them"he says glaring daggers at Pablo who chats with his wife.

"I'm fine but if he says anything don't be surprised if I punch his ass"I say clenching my jaw.

I feel Epifiano tense beside me .I turn around gazing at Pablos family softly.I stop at Lorenzo he looks shocked and pissed off.But he looks calm .

"Welcome"I say walking away with Epifiano beside me

We walk to the garden as I see all the kids running around playing tag.I sit down in the bench with him beside me.I cross my legs over each other.I see Epifianos gaze are at my legs ,I slap his shoulder softly.

"Why was Lorenzo staring at you like that"he mutters looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Ughhh...I went on a date with him and kissed him"I say truthfully , I see his jaw clench in anger.

"When"he asks

"Before you"I say ,I see his beautiful face turn to a pout.

"I ended it right after I was with you"I say going to grab his hand but he retreats it.I think he wants space I move away from him quickly.I know when someone needs space or time and right now it hurts to know he needs time processing this.I feel a pang in my chest.Gosh this is why I don't like trusting people because when you do your giving them a power to either love you or either give you immense pain.I stand up looking at his angered face,I look at his hazel eyes that look pained and mad.

"Take all the time you need but don't forget I chose you at the end of the day and don't make me regret re-trusting you Epifiano I love you and only you"I say walking away to the house.I walk inside only to bump into Katya and Marina.I whisper a low "sorry"and walk away.

"Fucking bitch watch it"Marina mutters but I'm to busy thinking about Epifiano to care.I walk away towards the kitchen.Its only the maids cooking I decide to help them cook it will distract me from thinking about Epifiano who's become a permanent cell in my body.

"te ayudaré"(I'll help you),I say to the maids who only smile kindly at me.

"Corta las verduras"(cut the vegetables),Mara the main maid asks me.I go to cut the vegetables hurriedly.

"Qué estas haciendo aquí mija"(what are you doing here),Mara asks me ,I turn to look at her sadly.

"Epifiano está enojado"(Epifiano is angry),I say frowning at her.

"lo resolverás(you'll work it out),she says making me smile softly at her kindness.I continue chatting with her for a while when we all stop our tracks when we hear glass shatter.Ohh now what.

I hurriedly run out the door to see Papas hands bleeding glass scattered around the floor near him.I see Pablo smirk as he got papa riled up.I look around looking for Epifiano but I don't see him.I walk a little to the side to see if he's in the garden .But what I see makes my heart pang in jealousy and sadness.Hes sitting down talking to Katya who looks to be enjoying herself with him.Maybe he deserves better maybe he deserves someone like Katya someone who's not broken like me.I walk away as tears prick my eyes ,I play with the ring on my finger .Maybe I don't deserve happiness in the end.I see Lucas approach me bringing me out of my dark thoughts.

"Hey you okay where's Epifiano"he asks looking around for him.

"He's in the garden"I say trying to hide the tears but Lucas sees right through me.

"What's wrong"he asks concerned

"I'm okay just a misunderstanding with Epifiano"I say as a single tear slips my eye.I quickly wipe it away ,I close my eyes as I turn around and grip the wall trying to control my breathing.Just breathe you don't need anyone especially not a man .You got this.

I turn around as I see a concerned Lucas.I hug him tightly.

"I fell in love to quickly , now look at me sad over a man I really do love him"I whisper softly to him.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, your a bad bitch ,you don't need a man to be happy"he whispers making me chuckle.He can always cheer me up.We pull away.

"Thanks for cheering me up"I say genuinely smiling at him.

We walk away till I see Epifiano coming our way,I avoid his hazel eyes and focus my attention to my heels.

"Hey Elanora can we talk"i stop in my tracks when I hear Epifianos voice boom behind me.I feel Lucas look at me questioning if he should stay.I tell him with my eyes to go .I turn around shakily ,I give him a fake smile.

"Yeah what's up"I say biting the inside of my cheek ,gosh these nerves.

"Uhh..i wanted to talk"he says looking at me sadly.Ohh he's breaking up with me ,I think he is I'm not sure I guess this is it I'm never letting a man in again.Its decided I'm turning lesbian.Man are stupid anyways.I walk closer to him ,I grab the ring from my finger and toss it at his chest.I see his look of confusion.

"It's fine I get it I wish you nothing but the best"I say giving him a fake smile .Keep it together don't let him think your weak .I keep in all the tears that are begging to fall.

"Your leaving me"he mutters nervously making me confused.

"You decided that I'm giving you the out and I think you already chose the out"I say truthfully trying not to cry.

"Wait you think I was gonna break up with you"he asks coming closer to me but I back away.

"Don't do that please"he mutters pleadingly

"It's okay if you..ugh..want to break up with me"I say my voice cracking a little.I see his eyes swirl with different emotions.Hurt,confused,mad,anger.

"You don't want to be with me"he asks quietly to me

"I think you don't want to be with me"I say as a tear slips my eye.

"I want to be with you Elanora just you no one else"he says making me smile internally.

"You don't get to do what you did earlier Epifiano me and Lorenzo were history"I say in a hurt straining voice.

"Do I ever say anything about you and your past flings or girlfriends"I ask hurt

"I'm sorry I just....he says making me confused

"Like I said before I don't want this if this is how your gonna react when your jealous"I say

"I'm sorry but it's that he was looking at you like you were his but your mine"he says as jealousy strucks his eyes.

"I'm yours Epifiano all yours but don't hurt me on purpose to prove a point"I say biting my lip hard.

"I'm sorry baby please forgive me I'm trying , I love you"he says making me smile softly at him.

"AND IF I EVER SEE YOU FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHO ISNT ME I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR BALLS"I say clenching my jaw,I see fear cross his eyes.Thats right I always carry the pants in a relationship.Women are the man in the relationship.

"I wasn't flirting with her by the way she was trying to but I was being friendly because of you"he says making me smile ,I remind him everyday to be kind .

"But I must admit I love when you get territorial"he says making me roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry again baby I was being selfish and immature I'll never give you the silent treatment again next time ill talk about it with you "he says grabbing my hand and putting the ring back on.

"I'm sorry to I was being an immature jealous girlfriend"i say giving him a peck

"I love you my tigresa"(tigress),he says giving me another peck.

We walk back to the living room where everyone seems to be frozen when we enter.The atmosphere seems very tense and so much negative energy.

"What's wrong"I ask hoping to clear this negative energy.

"Your what's wrong Elanora"Marina utters making me roll my eyes.Not this shit again .Ill beat her ass for real this time.

"Yeah whatever"I say

"You know let's cut the cake"Esteban says coming my way.I see everyone gather around me and Esteban whos smiling widely at me.I can't but grin at him,his smile is contagious.I feel something tug my leg I look down to see Nick doing grabby hands.I pick him up placing him on my hip.I see Esteban has Vincent on his hip.We then hear everyone sing us both a happy birthday.

"BLOW A WISH PRINCESS"I hear Gabriel mutter who has a huge camera taking pictures.I think of a wish .

"Blow it"I hear them chant to me and Esteban.

I nod at Esteban and we both blow the candle at the same time.I wish for is a continuous happy family and safety.I hear Nick and Vincent giggle loudly making me grin ear to ear.

I look up and meet papas gaze that shows pure happiness and aww.I smile widely at him.

Couple hours later:
We finally finish cleaning the house the guest left a couple hours ago.Im staying over at Epifianos house tonight he has a surprise for me.He even asked my papa and brothers for permission even Lucas.

"Good night papa"I mutter kissing papas cheek last I said bye to all my brothers and Lucas as I already got there kisses and good nights.I walk upstairs to get a change of clothes and accessories I need .

I wave at them goodbye as I exit the door with Epifiano who only holds me close to him.
We walk to his car as he opens the door for me what a gentleman.We drive back to his place silently holding hands.

"Can you tell me what the surprise is"I say as my eyes lit up hoping he'd at least give me a hint.

"You'll get your present later baby"he says smirking,I pout letting go of his hand.He immediately grabs my hand but I pull away now it was his turn to pout.I grab his hand again I don't want to crash .

"I have two presents for you baby"he says as we park the car outside his house.I wait for him to open my door ,he opens the door and grabs the bag with my extra clothes I have.We walk hand in hand with each other.I greet some of the guards and Epifiano does as well.He tells them to go home or rest.Some of them live in the second floor no ones allowed on the third floor that's his floor,his house .Only certain people are allowed up there.We walk in the house after the elevator opens.I see him grab something , a blindfold.

"No peeking baby"he says as he leads me upstairs to his room I'm guessing.He grabs my hips making sure I don't slip on the stairs.We finally make it upstairs but I feel his hands leave my body I get confused till I feel him pull me to what I think is inside his room.

"Ready"I hear him whisper ,I nod eagerly,I feel him take the blindfold off .I blink a couple times but what I see makes me squeal in happiness and love.My heart swelled in love for this man.Gosh I think I love this man to much.

Enjoy 😊

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

88.8K 2K 58
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...
23.9K 1K 51
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
Mafia Family Por Bossbitch

Ficci贸n General

322K 9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
3.5K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...