Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

By bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... More

Cast
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

1 - A Tale of Two Sisters

2.1K 33 2
By bethanyjanebooks

Flashback - A Long Time Ago...

A boat was trapped in a storm in the ocean. Inside one of the ships, cabin, a queen, Gerda, was searching for a pencil and began to write a letter as her husband, Adgar, walked in.

"What are you doing?!" Adgar asked.

"I have to finish this," Gerda said.

"My dear, no. The vessel... It's going down. We have to abandon ship," Adgar said.

"They have to know. We might not make it home, but this could," Gerda said.

On deck, Adgar and Gerda were looking out at the water as they struggled to stay upright as the ship began to sink, "Are you sure we're doing the right thing?" Adgar asked.

"Yes. Anna and Elsa must know the truth. It's the only thing that will save them," Gerda said.

Unfortunately, in a few minutes, the boat sank into the ocean.

In Arendelle, five years later, Anna and Elsa walked towards two rocked that were their parent's grave and they placed flowers on them as they held hands.

"Anna, they would be so proud of you," Elsa said.

"Both of us, Elsa," Anna said as she looked at her elder sister.

"Now, come on. I have a surprise for you," Elsa said.

"Really? Because surprises tend to be hit or miss in this family," Anna said.

"This one you'll like. I promise. It's for your wedding," Elsa said.

End of Flashback

Elsa walked out of the farmhouse barn, she explored the area and she soon walked up to the sign of Storybrooke.

"Storybrooke," Elsa said as she froze the sign with her magic.

Outside Granny's Diner, Regina walked out with Emma, Alana and Amy right behind her.

"Regina," Emma said.

"Not, now, Swans, Phinia," Regina said as her eyes were watery.

"I'm sorry. When we brought Marian back, we didn't know who she was. We didn't intend to cause you pain," Alana said.

"Well," Regina turned to them, "Your intentions really don't matter. Because once again, I've felt the brunt of heroism. Always the villain... Even when I'm not," Regina said.

"You don't honestly believe that?" Amy said.

"I do," Regina said.

"What were we supposed to do?" Emma asked.

"Well, you three were dumb enough to travel through time. Maybe you should have left things well enough alone," Regina said.

"We're not gonna apologise for saving someone's life," Alana said.

"She was to die anyway. What did it matter?" Regina asked.

"What mattered was she was a person. And... Whatever she did, she didn't deserve to die," Amy said.

"Well, maybe she did," Regina said.

"Well, you would know. They saved her from you," Amy said.

"The woman who did that, that was the person I was, not the person I am. You should know, you're not the same as you were, you worked hard to be someone new. When I try... I worked very hard to build a future... A future that's now gone," Regina said.

"You don't know that," Emma said.

"Well, I know it's complicated enough that his dead wife is back," Regina said.

"Regina, for that, I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do to help..." Emma said.

"Swan... The more you try to help... The worse my life becomes," Regina said.

Robin, Marian and Roland joined the four women outside the diner, "Marian, please, meet her. She's not at all what you think. Regina... I...I want you to meet Marian," Robin stood between Regina and the women with Marian and Roland beside him, "I...I want us to talk about this," Robin said as he looked between Regina and Marian.

"Wait, were you two... Are you two together?" Marian asked.

"Marian, please," Robin said.

"You and the Evil Queen? Who's back talking to the Enchantress?" Marian said.

"Woah, woah, why is this back on me?" Amy asked.

"Did you let them near my son?" Marian picked Roland up, "Do you know what they've both done? The terror both of them have inflicted," Marian said.

"Wow... Turning on someone who allowed the twins to save your life... I still could've bloody ki-," Amy took a deep breath, "Not worth it," Amy said, trying to control her anger as was Regina.

Mary Margaret, David and Neal walked out of the diner, "Is everything okay?" Neal asked as he walked up to Alana who stiffened up and he noticed.

"Well, no one's been incinerated yet, so that's a good sign," David said.

"Regina, you alright?" Mary Margaret asked.

"What... What is wrong with you people? W...Why are you talking to her? Don't you know who she is?" Marian asked.

"Okay, Marian eno-," Amy began to say as she walked over and stood beside Regina.

"You're no better," Marian said and Amy sighed in frustration.

Henry walked out with Killian and Calla, "Mom, Amy, what's going on?" Henry asked.

"They're monsters," Marian said.

"Phinia," Killian said.

"No, they're..." Emma said.

"Screw you," Amy said looking at Marian and she walked away with Regina.

"Regina..." Emma said as she started to go after her.

"Mommy..." Calla said.

Killian stopped Emma, "Uh, no good has ever come of pushing Regina. Give her some space... Bae... Watch your niece," Killian said as he handed Calla to him.

"What are you gonna do?" Neal asked.

"It's what they do in that space I'm worried about," David said.

"You don't think they'll become evil again. They can't. They've come too far," Henry said.

"I hope you're right, kid," Killian started walking away, "Where are you going?" Alana asked.

He looked at her, "To talk to the mother of my child," He looked at Marian, "What a way to thank someone for saving your life, real nice, love," Killian said and ran off.

Alana looked at Marian then took her sister's hand, "Come on, let's go back inside," Alana looked at Robin, "Sort her out before she gets herself in trouble," Alana said.

"That a threat?" Robin asked.

"No, Robin, never... You married her, you tell her the truth, which you should've done before you brought her out here to talk to Regina. It may be because of what we did, but you also need to play your part," Alana said and walked into the diner with Emma again and her family follow them.

Emma took a deep breath, "I need a drink," Emma said and walked to the bar.

Neal placed his hand on Alana's waist, "Lana, you okay?" Neal asked.

Alana looked at him and hesitated, "I need a drink," Alana said and walked to her sister.

"Dad? What's going on?" Henry asked.

"I don't know bud...But we'll work it out. We always do," Neal said.

"Want me to take Calla and read to her until she sleeps?" Henry asked.

"Please bud," Neal said and handed a sleepy Calla over to him.

Calla hugged Henry, as she held onto him like a koala, "Hen-Hen," Calla said as she rested her hand on his shoulder as he walked to a booth.

Elsewhere on the road near the wood, Leroy and Walter were driving down the road.

"Well, that party went south fast," The car hit something, "Easy, Walter. Easy. She needs to be treated gently," Leroy said.

"You made me the designated driver. I'm gonna drive how I like," Walter said.

"No beer is worth this," The song on the radio became static, "Really? Radio station shuts down after dark now?" The car began to swerve as Walter fell asleep, "Sleepy!!" Leroy said as he took control of the car.

Leroy saw Elsa on the road and he started to beep the horn to get her to move but she didn't. Before the car hit her she raised her hands and froze the car in ice, knocking Leroy unconscious.

The next morning, Elsa was walking in the middle of Storybrooke's street, the road was freezing as she walked. A motorcycle passed her, frightening her and her hand began to freeze as she started to lose control of her magic.

Flashback

In Arendelle, Elsa led Anna into the attic of their castle, Anna continued to try to get Elsa to tell her what the surprise was.

"You have to tell me! No, don't tell me. Um... A horse and carriage! No, a horse couldn't get upstairs. It's a snow palace, an indoor ice rink. The whole wedding will be on ice. It's an..." They arrive in the attic, "Attic..." Anna said.

"It is indeed," Elsa said with a smile and passed her.

"So, we're here because...?" Anna said unsure.

"Take a look," Elsa said as she opened a wardrobe to reveal a wedding dress.

"Is that..." Anna said in surprised.

"Mothers... Yes," Elsa said.

"You found it," Anna said with a smile.

"Go on," Elsa said.

"I don't want to rip it," Anna said nervously.

"Then you'll have to put it on carefully," Elsa said.

"You want me to wear it?" Elsa smiled at her younger sister amused, "Of course you want me to wear it. Why else would we be here?" Anna said.

"It's missing something. Hmm," Elsa made a snowflake necklace appear and she put it around her sister's neck, "There. Something new to go with something borrowed," Elsa said.

"It's gorgeous! I mean enchanting. I mean I love you!"Anna said happily as she hugged her.

"You're very welcome. Now, shall we see it with the dress?" Elsa said as she gave the dress to Anna.

Anna went behind a curtain with the dress and began to get changed.

"Mm! Whoop. It's so beautiful and soft. You know I'll gonna spill something on it. Mayone only clear beverages at the wedding," Anna said.

"So, about the wedding... Tell me I don't have to walk down the aisle with Sven?" Elsa said in a questioning tone.

"He's not the best man... But he is invited," Anna said.

"And now is where you tell me you're joking," Elsa said.

"He's going to be properly attired... For a reindeer," Anna said.

"I'm sure he will be. I am actually a little bit more concerned with the groom," Elsa said.

"Else, he knows what to wear. It's not like he grew up in a barn. Fine. Yes. H...He lived in one for a while, but he grew up with trolls. Wait until you see him. He ever cut his hair. He's going to look wonderful," Anna said.

"That would be a most welcome surprise," Elsa said, she was stood by a drop-leaf desk, she opened it and found a journal, she took it out and read it, she started to get upset and snow started to fall around her.

Anna stepped out from behind the curtain, she was wearing her mother's wedding dress and noticed Elsa was upset, "Elsa, what's wrong? What is that? A diary?" Anna asked as she started to walk to her.

"Mothers," Elsa said as she closed the diary.

"What's in there?" Anna asked.

"Our parents... Their death. It's all my fault," Elsa said as she turned and took off running out of the attic.

"Elsa. Elsa!" Anna called out as she lifted up the front of the dress to chase after her.

End of Flashback

In Amy's house, the door to Amy's bedroom opened and Killian walked in to see Amy asleep, he was carrying a tray with breakfast on. He placed the tray on the side carefully, sitting on the bed and kissed her forehead, gently waking her up.

Amy fluttered her eyes opened and looked at him, "Who let you in?" Amy asked, sleepily.

"Good morning to you too..." He smiled a little, "Our daughter broke the barrier this morning," He gently pulled her into his arms as she rested her head on his chest, "You okay, love?" Killian asked.

"I...I think so," Amy said.

"What happened?" Killian asked.

"Marian... She was okay with me when Regina wasn't around in the diner then when me and the twins are trying to talk to her, I'm also in the firing line... I mean, yeah I was awful and I can be awful... I can be worse than Regina... But, I didn't stop the twins from saving her because it was right no matter the consequences... I didn't even know who she was... If I knew then m...maybe I wouldn't have or sent her to another realm to start again..." Amy said and sighed.

"Shh, love, you're going to burn me," Killian said as he noticed smoke coming from her hand on his stomach.

Amy quickly moved her hand off him, "Sorry... Magic's all back and I guess, I got too comfortable without it," Amy said.

"Which do you prefer... Having magic, or not having?" He asked.

"Having it... I can protect those I love... But with Dylan's training for four years, I know I'd be able to do that without my magic as well," Amy said.

"So... Still having it," Killian said.

"Yeah," Amy looked at him, "Where's Calla and Bae?" Amy asked.

"Well, because of the barrier and Calla fell asleep soon after you walked off, they stayed at the diner and I camped outside your home," Killian said.

"All night?" Amy asked.

"Aye, I wasn't leaving you alone in the state you were in... I've never seen you walk away," Killian said.

"It's... It's, um... Something... Gray helped me learn..." Amy fiddled with her wolf locket, "Sorry, I know you won't like me talking about him," Amy said.

"He was a big part of your life... Milah was mind... If you need to talk about him, or visit his grave, never think you can't with me... It's not often... You can find love after true love," Killian said.

Amy smiled at him, "I never thought I'd be happy like this again," Amy said and kissed his cheek, she sat up and unclipped her necklace.

"What are you doing?" Killian asked.

"Taking it off... This was from Delphinia's true love... Not Amy's love... He may have helped to bring Amy out but he didn't make her pure-hearted, as Glinda said... Our daughter did... So you did," Amy placed the necklace on the side, "A new start," Amy laid down with her head on his chest, "With you and our daughter," Amy said.

Killian placed his arm around her, "I like the sound of that, love," Killian said.

Meanwhile, in Charming's loft, Alana walked downstairs and saw Neal in the kitchen with her parents, Calla and Henry, she turned around and attempted to go back upstairs.

"Alana, breakfast?" David said.

"Lana?" Neal said.

Alana looked at them, "I'm... I'm going to the station, lot's of stuff to do," Alana said and grabbed her jacket then opened the front door.

Neal rushed over and shut the door, standing behind her, "Lana... Talk to me... Last night you said Storybrooke would be out Tallahassee and now you're ignoring me what's going on?" Neal asked.

"N...Nothing's going on... Pl...Please let go of the door," Alana said.

"Not till you talk to me, please," Neal said.

Alana turned around to him and looked at him, she went to speak but hesitated, "I need breakfast," Alana said and walked passed him.

"You're avoiding me," Neal said.

"No, I'm not... I...I'm talking to you," Alana said as her father gave her a plate of pancakes.

"You're avoiding me and you know it," Neal said.

"I can't do this," Alana said.

"Do what?" Neal asked.

Alana sighed, "Nothing..." Alana said as she looked down.

Emma walked downstairs, "You two arguing?" Emma asked.

"No," Alana said.

"Yes," Neal said.

"Why?" Emma asked.

"I don't know, ask your sister," Neal said.

"We're not arguing," Alana said.

The Charming couple and Henry looked between the couple unsure, "Mom... What's wrong?" Henry asked.

"Nothing, kid, I'm fine," Alana said.

"Yeah, you're not 'fine' you and Emma always use that when you're the exact opposite. What's going on?" Neal asked.

"Don't Neal," Alana said.

"Lana..." Neal said.

"Neal, just leave her be... She'll talk when she's ready," Emma said.

There was a knock at the door, Neal opened it to see Amy, "Phinia," Neal said.

"Sorry I locked you out..." Amy said.

"It's okay, are you okay?" Neal asked.

Amy walked inside, "I'm feeling better, thank you," Amy said.

"Mommy!" Calla slipped off the stood and ran over to her then she scooped her up, "Are you feeling better?" Calla asked.

"I'm feeling so much better seeing you," Amy said and kissed her cheek.

"Phinia..." Amy looked at Mary Margaret, "I'm glad you're okay," Mary Margaret said.

"I'll admit it hurt what she said, but... I just... I just need space last night, to think about what and who I want to be... I want to be who I truly am and I want to be good... Or try to be," Amy said as she walked over to them.

"You were already doing that," Mary Margaret said.

"Not enough, I fall back into the darkness too much and it needs to stop," Amy said.

"Well you got us beside you now," David said.

"Thank you," Amy said with a smile.

"Any idea where Regina is?" Emma asked.

"None, she probably needed space too," Amy said.

"Should we go looking for her?" Emma asked.

"Possibly a good idea," Amy said with a nod.

"Who's up for a family walk?" David asked.

The Charming family, Amy and Calla were walking down the street together. Emma was trying to call Regina but it kept going through to the voicemail.

Emma sighed pocketed her phone, "She hasn't answered any of your calls?" Alana asked.

"Nope. Looks like Regina doesn't want to be disturbed," Emma said.

"Mom?" Henry said.

"It doesn't mean that she's...Doing anything..." Alana said.

"Evil? I know. I just... Let me try calling her. Maybe, you know, it's you two she doesn't want to hear from," Henry said.

"You might be right, kid," Alana said and Henry held back to call Regina, David walked over to him.

Mary Margaret and Amy slowed down to walk with the twins, "I hope for his sake she doesn't give in to what she sometimes gives in to," Mary Margaret said.

"Seems to be handling it well," Alana said.

"She means, between losing and regaining his memories, seeing both of his moms in relationships," Mary Margaret said.

"Yep..." Alana said and looked away.

"What's going on? You practically poured your heart our to Bae in the vault and now... I don't even know," Amy said.

"I just... I just... Everything's..." Alana said.

Killian and Neal approached them, "Lana," Neal said.

"Speaking of," Alana said.

"Mausoleum's all clear. Regina's not hiding there," Neal said.

"Thanks," Alana said.

"Lana, seriously what's going on?" Neal asked.

Alana looked at Emma, Amy and Mary Margaret, "Can you give us a minute?" Alana said, they nodded and turned around.

Alana and Neal walked ahead and turned a corner, "What's going on?" Neal asked.

"I'm not avoiding you and we are not arguing. I'm just... Dealing with stuff. We have a crisis right now and it's awkward for me to be happy in front of Emma," Alana said.

"There is also a crisis. What have I told you, you need to live in the moment or your life will escape you. And what does Emma have to do with us, it's never stopped us before?" Neal said.

"Before Emma didn't have feelings for someone in a relationship who knows could possibly have her. So forgive me if I am not all over you in front of my sister," Alana said.

Neal looked at her, "Why didn't you just tell me that? Instead of avoiding me?" Neal asked.

"It's been 12 years forgive me if I'm a little rusty with you," Alana said.

Leroy came running with Walter towards them, "We're under attack! We're under attack!" He yelled.

"Wonderful timing," Neal muttered.

Alana looked at them, "Okay, Leroy, what is it?" Alana asked.

"We were just driving home, and something blasted me with magic. The whole van's iced over. We woke up in a meat locker. Who's got that kind of magic?" Leroy asked as Emma walked up.

"Maybe the person who made that," Emma said as she pointed to the ice trail leading down the street.

"Never a quiet day in Storybrooke," Alana commented.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...
35.9K 940 32
When life in Storybrooke slowly seems like everyone can live in peace, once again dark forces put an end to their peaceful life. Mr Hyde, now separat...
115K 3K 45
"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇ...
72.6K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...