๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–...

By RoseEmiliaSnape

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง." Snape said as he came into the room with the tea. "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐’๐–‘๐’š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–™
๐…๐€๐
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–Œ๐’š ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–™๐’š ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ•: ๐€๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–† ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ–: ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐…๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ—: ๐Ž๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐–Š๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–š๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐ฏ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š-๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–†
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐’š๐–”๐–š...
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
๐„๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐‹๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ!

๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š

1.2K 58 41
By RoseEmiliaSnape

Time skip 29th of May

Harry POV

"Harry, don't you think it's kind of weird?"

"What do you mean Ron?"

"Professor Dumbledore asked Miss Emilia to look for the chamber since the first attack." Ron said confused.

"Yes, and?"

"And what if she found the entrance to the chamber, but doesn't want other people to know, what if she's behind all of these attacks?"

"Are you mental Ron! Why would you think such thing?" I asked confused.

"Well it obvious isn't it, she's a Slytherin, like literally, her name is Emilia Juliet Slytherin, she's the true heir of Salazar Slytherin, a pureblood, and she knows what is in the chamber, I have a feeling that she's behind all of this."

"You do have a point, but it can't be her, she's so nice and sweet, and she always stands up for us Gryffindors in front of the Slytherins, not to mention when it comes to Snape."

"Well that is true, but what about muggle-borns, I never saw her stand up to one." Ron said, and he did have a point.

"Hmm, true, maybe we should ask her?"

"That's the last thing we should do!" Ron shouted.

"Okay, so let me get this straight, you think Miss Emilia is trying to kill muggle-borns because she is true heir of Slytherin." I told him confused.

"And not to mention the fact that she asked us not to get involved into the schools business, doesn't that sound suspicious?" Ron added.

"But do I need to remind you that she was the first person you saw standing near my bed last year when I killed Quirrell, you said it yourself." I said.

I still couldn't believe that she could do such thing.

"That's also true, but I'm still suspicious of her."

Me and Ron walked to the staff room to ask miss Emilia about our suspicion when we heard Professor McGonagall speak.

Meanwhile (Emilia POV)

For the past few weeks I tried to find the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, and at last I did.

Yesterday while I was reading through one of the books about Hogwarts, that it was owled from home by dad because I asked him to do so, and I found something interesting.

Fifty years ago a student was killed in the girls bathroom, and what if that student never left, what if Moaning Myrtle was the student who got killed.

Even though I could've just went there as soon as I suspected where the chamber was, I wanted to wait for morning to come so that I don't raise suspicion since I was the second suspect on the list as the one who is petrificating muggle-borns.

As soon as morning came, I got out of bed and made my way to, where I suppose, the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets was, when I heard Severus shout for me.

"Emilia!" I turned around and crossed my hands.

"What is it now Severus?"I said annoyed

"Look darling I know you want to save the school and all, but do you understand that you're putting yourself in danger."

"And you'd rather let the Basilisk kill all the muggle-borns from this school!" I shouted at him.

"Look love, I know you want to help, but there has to be another way." Severus tried talking me out of this.

"Severus, I'm the only one who can control the snake." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know, I know, but I just I want you to be safe." Severus said caressing my cheek with concern and worry in his eyes.

"And I will be, I promise." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

All of a sudden we heard Minerva speak

"All students to return to their dormitories at once, all teachers return to the staff room. Immediately, please."

And that's what me and Severus did, we RAN to the staff room.

When we arrived there Minerva was already waiting, I sat down in a chair and Severus stood behind me, soon after Filius, Ronalda and Pamona came in. There were a few seconds of silence before Minerva spoke.

"It has happened, a student has been taken by the monster, right in the Chamber itself."

Flitwick let out a squeal, Sprout clapped her hands over her mouth and Severus gripped the back of the chair where I was seated.

"How can you be so sure?" Sev asked.

"The heir of Slytherin, left another message, right underneath the first one." Minerva said, her face was pale and her eyes were full of fear.

"What does it say?" I asked, worried.

"Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever."

At those words there was a big gasp coming from all of the professors at once.

"Who is it? Which Student?" Hooch said sitting down near Minerva.

"Ginny Weasley." Minerva responded.

"But, I don't understand, how's that possible, she's a pureblood, a Basilisk can't attack a pureblood, it's out of their nature." I said, then felt Sev's arm on my shoulder.

"What do we do now Minerva?" Severus asked.

"We have to send all the students back home...This is the end of Hogwarts, like Dumbledore said..." Minnie responded.

Then, the staff room door opened, and Lockhart came in.

"Sorry dozed off, what did I miss?" he said with a cocky smile on his face.

He seemed to not realise that all of us were looking at him with disgust, I looked at Severus and he had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Just the man, the very man...a girl has been snatched by the monster Lockhart, your moment has come at last." Severus said, and I played along.

"Yes, Severus is right. Weren't you saying last evening that you knew where the entrance to the Chamber was all along?" I said.

"D-did I? I don't r-recall saying such thing" Lockhart stuttered.

Now we got him.

"I certainly remember you saying you were sorry you hadn't had a crack at the monster before Hagrid was arrested." Flitwick said.

"It's true, didn't you say that the whole affair has been bungled and that you should have been given a free rain from the first?" Madam Hooch added.

"I think you may have misunderstood. I-I really never" Lockhart tried to speak but Minnie interrupted him.

"We'll leave it to you then, tonight will be an excellent time to make the move. We'll make sure that everyone's out of the way. You'll be able to tackle the monster all by yourself, a free rain at last."

Gilderoy gazed desperately around for someone to rescue him, and then, as luck goes, he made eye contact with me.

"Why doesn't Emilia go, after all, she's true heir of Slytherin, I'm sure she knows where the entrance is and how to destroy the monster." Lockhart said, which made me chuckle in response.

"Well, I must say, that I have actually no idea where the Chamber is, if I would've known, I would've stopped the monster since the first attack." I said slyly

"Then it's settled, Lockhart, it is your time to save the school." Minerva said getting up from her seat. "Good luck." She patted Lockhart's shoulder then left, and soon after, the other teachers left as well.

"A little piece of advice, the Basilisk doesn't care about all of your establishments, or how many books you sold, good luck Gilderoy." I said and then left.

Narrator POV

The rest of the evening went slow, Severus started packing the suitcases even though Emilia tried to talk Severus into letting her at least go look if the Chamber was where she thought it was, but Severus, as the stubborn man he is, didn't let her exit their private quarters.

As the sun fell behind the Forbidden forest, Emilia finally was able to get out of the quarters, or better say, sneak out of their quarters.

As Emilia was near the girls bathroom she saw that the door was opened.

Emilia POV

As soon as I saw that the door to the bathroom was open I ran in, and what I saw next shocked me, the sink was opened, that was the entrance to the Chamber, but who opened it.

And then it clicked...Harry...I jumped in and saw Ron and Lockhart at the end of the pipes.

"Is she your mother?" Lockhart asked confused.

"What happened..." I asked.

"Oblivio spell rebounded." Ron said, showing me his wand.

"Where's Harry?"

"There, down that pipe." I wanted to run but Ron stopped me "The pipe is blocked, it's full of stones." Ron said.

"I don't think its something a little magic can't do." I looked down the pipe and pointed my wand to the stone wall

"Evanesco." I said and the stones vanished making the pipe accessible again.

I then looked at the pipe that went to the exit of the chamber "tribunalis" I said and a staircase appeared "Now you and Lockhart go to Madam Pomfrey, I'll take care of Harry."And then I ran to the chamber.

I heard footsteps and saw a tail, a Basilisk tail, it was after Harry, I looked at the end of the corridor and saw Ginny, and near her was a boy.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"I could ask you the same question young man, do you know how dangerous this place is?" I said

"I do Miss, but I followed Miss Weasley and tried to stop her from coming here, but she just wouldn't listen, it was like she was hypnotized."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tom miss, with all due respect but I don't remember who you are." Tom said.

"I believe you're a new student, I am miss Emilia Juliet Slytherin, and I believe you should get miss Weasley out of here, thank you for your assistance." I said, then I spoke in parseltoungue.

"Basilisk born in Hogwarts, show yourself to your true master" and the Basilisk came, his eyes where gouged out, that was a good thing, it meant that he wasn't able to kill anyone with his glare.

"What are you doing!" Tom shouted.

"Trying to save Hogwarts from this giant monster!"

"MISS EMILIA!" Harry shouted, I looked into that direction "TOM IS VOLDEMORT!" he continued.

At that I immediately took out my wand and directed it to him, Voldemort had Harry's wand in his hand and directed it at Harry.

"One move and your precious godson will die. Wand down." Riddle said. I looked at the spot where Harry was, but he disappeared.

All of a sudden I heard a loud bang coming from behind, the Basilisk fell to the ground... it was dead, Harry killed him with a sword.

I then looked back at Riddle with a cheeky smile on my face

"Seems like your pet has died Tom, what are you going to do now? Cry to mommy...oh, sorry...I forgot she was dead." I teased him,

I could see the anger in his eyes, I looked down at Ginny and saw a diary

"That must be the horcrux" I thought "Accio!" I said and the diary came in my hand

I then threw it over to Harry

"Take a basilisk tooth and plunge it in the middle of the diary!" I told Harry and he immediately obliged.

Then there was a long, dreadful, piercing scream.

Ink spurted out of the dairy in torrents, streaming over Harry's hands, flooding the floor. Voldemort was writhing and twisting, screaming and flailing and then...it stopped...he was gone.

Harry's wand fell on the floor, and there was silence, except for the steady dripping of the ink still oozing from the diary.

I looked ad Harry and saw him clenching his left palm over his right hand, I ran up to him, kneeling down at the same level as him.

"Shoot, I don't have any more phoenix tears." I said, and all of a sudden I heard Fawkes flattering his wings, "Of course, you wouldn't mind, would you?" I continued

Fawkes then looked at Harry and two tears dropped down on his arm, Harry's wound started healing, and in a matter of seconds, Harrys hand was back to normal.

"So you're my godmother?" Harry asked.

"I am, guess I have some explaining to do don't I?" I said.

"You do." Harry said.

A few seconds later we heard a gasp coming from behind, Ginny awoke.

Me and Harry ran to her, I was checking if she was hurt.

"What happened Ginny?" Harry asked.

She then started to burst into tears, I came closer and hugged her.

"Shhh, it's okay Ginny, everything's alright now." I said comforting her.

"I didn't mean to do all of those things" she said through sobs "I'm sorry."

"I know you didn't, and it was not your fault." I said.

"I've always wanted to come to Hogwarts since Bill got his letter, but now I'll be expelled, what will mum and dad say." Ginny said, sobbing in my chest.

"Ginny, look at me." I said, and she did as told "I will make sure that you will not be expelled okay, you don't have to worry about anything. Now I think we should take you two to the Hospital wing so that Madam Pomfrey can check you both thoroughly."

They both nodded and took my hands.

"We will apparate there, be prepared, you may vomit then you'll be on ground again." They looked at me and took a deep breath "Hold tight." I said before we disapparated to the hospital wing.

When we arrived at the hospital wing Lockhart and Ron were already there, there were also two other people with red hair.

"Ginny!" the woman shouted as she caught sight of us.

Ginny ran to the woman, who I suspected was her mom.

"Harry go lay down." I said and he listened "Poppy, I'll take a look at Mr. Potter, you can take care of miss Weasley." I said.

Poppy nodded and I took a seat next to Harry.

As I was about to take some healing ointment for Harry's wounds I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see that it was the red haired man.

"Excuse me," the man said "I am Arthur Weasley, and that lady over there is my wife Molly, we'd like to say thank you for saving our children, Ron and Ginny."

"Nice to meet you sir, my name is Emilia Juliet Slytherin, and you don't have to thank me, I also did it for the good of Hogwarts, after all, if the school were to close how would the children learn how to perform magic?" I said.

"You do have a point Miss, now if you don't mind me asking, what do you work as at Hogwarts?" Arthur asked.

"I work as The Potions Masters assistant, and I am the substitute teacher for potions."

"I must say thank you again Miss." He said before looking at Harry "I hope you get better Harry."

And with that Arthur left to be near his wife and children.

"So, we are related?" Harry asked

"We are, I was good friends with your parents and they made me your godmother." I answered.

"But, why didn't I live with you but with the Dursleys?"

"You have to ask Dumbledore that question, but I can assure you that if the Dursleys give you any problems, you can always write to me and I'll be on my way to Private Drive and sort things out."

"Thank you...Emilia?"

"Don't worry Harry, you can call me Emilia, just Emilia." I said and gave him a motherly kiss on the forehead, Poppy came near us and sat down.

"I can take it from here Emilia, thank you, you go to Severus, he's in the Headmasters office now, he came earlier and looked for you, he looked worried, I believe you snuck out of your quarters?" Poppy said, I just gave her a nod and made my way to the Headmasters office.

Severus POV

I was pacing back and forth in Dumbledores office, the worst scenarios coming in my head, worried that something bad happened to Emmy, to the love of my life and to my soon to be wife.

"Severus, stop pacing back and forth, you're going to make a hole in the floor." Albus said,

I immediately stopped and shot him a death glare.

"Make a hole in the floor...Is this what you care about! You care about the floor more than you care about the fact that my soon to be wife is risking her life and I don't even know where this stupid Chamber is so that I could help her!" I shouted at Dumbledore, the audacity this man had.

When I ended that sentence there was a knock on the door.

"Enter." Albus said, I didn't even want to look at who was behind the door, suspecting that it was Poppy "Emilia, there you are."

As his words I turned around and saw Emilia, she was covered in ink and her clothes where dirty.

"Hey." Emmy said rubbing her neck sheepishly.

I ran towards her and hugged her, after a few moments I broke the hug and looked at her.

"Do you understand that you almost gave me a heart attack Emilia." I said in a serious tone.

"Key-word, almost." She said, I just shook my head and then kissed her on the forehead.

"You are lucky I love you." I said, and we all chuckled.

Narrator POV

For the last months at Hogwarts Emilia and Severus were more preoccupied about the wedding plans.

They chose to make a wedding with only family and close friends, which included Emilia's dad, Sev's mother Eileen, Dumbledore, Minerva, Clare (her ex sister-in-law and her, now, best friend) Narcissa with Lucius and Draco, Andromeda Tonks (Emilia's cousin), Nymphadora Tonks (her first cousin once removed), and Remus Lupin who Emilia meet when she was in the Order of the Phoenix.

Severus wasn't really happy that Lupin was on the guests list, but decided to ignore their past for the sake of their wedding, and for Emilia's happiness.

Emilia also tried to owl an invitation for the Dursleys, specifically for Petunia, because after all, she was the sister of one of her friends, and Harry's aunt.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the letter that they received was, quite interesting.

I will not attend some kind of freaks wedding, so you and your husband better not send any more letters to my wife.

They decided to not write to the Dursleys anymore, and pretend that they didn't write to them in the first place.

On the 6th of July, Emilia and Severus got married, and where finally ready to begin a family.

Now if you're wondering what happened to Ace and his friend, well...the friend was never found, but Ace was sent to Azkaban because he tried to use the Imperius Curse, but he "forgot" that he had The Trace on him, so the Ministry found out what he was doing and they immediately came and arrested him, but not only for that, he was also arrested for being a follower of Lord Voldemort.

When Emilia and Andrew found out about this, they were shocked but at the same time disappointed, that he was, by blood, still part of the family.

Now what did Emilia learn from all of this? Well...she learned that even though life brigs you down, you should never give up on what you truly want. And she also learned that sometimes, your closest friends, or even your relatives, could be your biggest enemies.

-A/N: Hi, OMG I can't believe that I did this, the book has come to an end, the next chapter will be the Epilogue and there will be some information about my upcoming book, and then I can say that this book is complete, thank you everyone who came with me on this journey and who supported this story, I love you all so much ❤❤❤, thank you for everything, till tomorrow, kisses<3-

Word count: 3378
Published on: March 20th 2021
Republished on: June 27th 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6.7K 27
Lord Voldemort discover the truth about Harry being his horcrux what will happen when he find out about the real life of HIS harry ? what if harry...
203 13 13
A Harry Potter Universe Fanfiction!!! Emilia, mostly known as Emma, Nott was caring, compassionate, loving, loyal, trustworthy, pure... or at least t...
9.3K 198 9
~ AU in which Hermione ends up with the Half Blood Prince's Advanced Potion-Making Book ~ Hermione Granger always liked Severus Snape, more than she...