TGOTF: The Game Of The Future

By Coming_To_You_Live

The Past represents what we have been through. The Present works hard for the success. The Future shows your... More

The Power I Hide
Cat Vs. Phoenix
Deal? Deal!
Real Identity
Jealousy At It's Finest
Dinner With (G)I-dle
Their So Pretty, It Hurts
The Hidden Secret
Leggo Errbody
Same Project Or Same Mission?
The Panther
The Crow&Dove With The Eagle
The Chain Keeper
The Lion
What Are You Doing Here?
Forget What Happened
The Unnie's Tears
I Will Not Go Without A Warning
What To Do?
A Visit To Remember
Poison Rose Of The Viper
New Student
Chou and Lee
The Game
The Date With A Friend
You Better Run
Sleepover
Normal day?
Her Confession
The Past That I Hate To Remember
Orbit
Aya
Cry For Me
Hwaa
For Her
Spanish Sahara
Backwoods
Tears
She Will Be Back
Night
Visiting
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

I'm A Savage

72 8 1
By Coming_To_You_Live

"geomeunsaek bunhongbichi
All up in it make it lit like
Yeah we some bitches
you can’t manage"

Continue Game?
Yes
Or
No

Continue Game?
Yes
Or
No

Welcome back.

Rin And Tzuyu were both sitting near the window at the back and eating ice cream.

They heard some girls laughing and taking pictures at the other table.

It was getting annoying since Rin and Tzuyu just wants peace and quite.

"Hey ugly girl!" the girl called for Rin.

Rin is a famous model for Gucci and Nike and other brands.

Rin and Tzuyu looked at them.

Rin pointed at herself.

"Yes you! Hahahahaha Take a pic of us as your inspiration to be beautiful darling." the girl said and laughed with her friends.

Rin furrowed her eyebrows.

Tzuyu scoffed.

Rin looked at Tzuyu.

"Oh shit--"

"Tzuyu no--"

It was too late.

"Shut the hell up powdered donut." Tzuyu said at the girl.

The girl's friends let out an offended gasped.

"Tch, don't be like that Ms. Girl I know your wearing make up too." the girl said and took out some wipes and wiped it at Tzuyu's face.

The girl looked at the wipes and found nothing.

Tzuyu is not wearing make up.

"My beauty doesn't define lots of flour honey." Tzuyu savagely stated.

Tzuyu looked at the girl.

"The circus is right there right around that corner, not here Clown."

"God damn." Rin thought as she silently draw Chibi Tzuyu at a piece of paper and a pen she randomly got beside the table.

The girls scoffed and cornered their table.

"I won pageants and medals girl, You don't know who your messing with." the girl said while she slammed her palm at their table.

"our group won Trophy's, medals or any kind of awards, and won many hearts of people. Don't you dare compare yourself to me." Tzuyu said while she continued eating her ice cream.

"It's seems like you forgot to keep your dog in leash." Tzuyu remarked as she pointed at the girls boyfriend flirting with the cashier.

"And I didn't knew you'd bring the whole circus here." Tzuyu pointed at the girls friends.

"It seems like I'm a bit too much, she is close to crying.... Worth it." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Don't give me those crocodile tears, you started it and I ended it." Tzuyu smirked at the girl though the girl couldn't see her as she is wearing a face mask.

"I shot straight 10's in archery."

The girls step back as Tzuyu stood up from her seat.

"Don't make me shoot you, bull's-eye in the head honey."

"Tch, who even are you to speak to me like that!?" the girl shouted.

"Oh Uhm honey boo, your talking to Twice Maknae right now. Chou Tzuyu? You know the Talented Visual of the group? The Ace? You know now?" Rin said with so much sass.

"The circus is right around the corner." Rin said as she gestures them to go away.

Tzuyu added one more.

"Your clowns right? Go and see chuck e cheese. They hire clowns too."

Seung and Shuhua went to A Cafe and ordered, they talked about their lives and how will they handle the end.

Their order came so they ate.

But as they ate they heard a boy whispering:

"They are not that pretty, Especially that girl over there."

Shuhua rolled her eyes And Seung just sighed.

"Ew."

As soon as Seung heard that her head shot up and looked at the three boys.

"Just like what your mama said when you were born."

Shuhua had her eyes wide as she stared at Seung, surprised at her comeback.

"Well your mama is so stupid she trip and fell to a toxic waste and gave birth to you there." the guy said.

The boys high fived each other.

"Well yow mama too old she can't pay for your taxes anymore cause she rather play a electric guitar."

"Near Death Metal."

Shuhua choked at her coffee as she heard that and prayed for her soul for laughing at the near death of an old lady.

"well your mama is too stupid she couldn't find your father!"

The boys smirked.

"At least I'm not a One Night Stand."

"Oh shit--"

Shuhua covered her mouth.

"I ain't a one night stand, at least we know who my father is!" The guy shouted.

"Well tough luck buddy, I'm planned... Are you?"

"i--"

Shuhua looked at Seung.

"Sheesh your mom raised a disrespectful girl like you."

"Well my mama didn't raise a Pussy like you dick head."

"Seung stob it--"

Tzuyu and Rin finished eating their ice cream.

The girl was still there.

Rin showed her drawing at Tzuyu it was a chibi version of Tzuyu with red and white.

Red as her Savage level.

White as her good level.

"Ok so this is you, 90% of you is red. That means your too savage." rin said as she pointed at the red part.

Tzuyu listened well to Rin's explanation.

"And this is your goodness the White part it's only 10% so you need to lessen your savageness ok Tzutzu?"

Tzuyu nodded.

"Uhm? I'm still here bitches?" the girl said.

"Oh sorry not sorry we thought you were a pole a minute ago." Rin said and continued to show Tzuyu her drawing.

"Go away already, go find a baker and tell him to smack you with more flour cause holy crap you got powder on my chocolate cake Ok?" Tzuyu bluntly said.

The girl let out an "tch" to Tzuyu and Rin before leaving.

Tzuyu scoffed and grinned and Rin rolled her eyes and smirked.

"We'll visit you later at the circus don't worry!"

Shuhua and Seung were both finished with their food and drink as the boys still bothered them.

The bell chimed indicating someone came in the cafe.

Seung and Shuhua sighed as the boys called them ugly and stupid.

A tall boy step in front of their table and slammed his palm at their table.

The girls in the cafe squealed as they saw who it was.

The boys gulped.

"What were you saying about My Seung Noona and My Little Shu?"

Shuhua looked at the guy and smiled brightly as she didn't saw the guy too many months now.

Seung took a glance and chuckled shaking her head.

"protective as ever......"

"Ain't we? Jongin?"

"Kai Oppa!"

"tto i eoryeoun geol haenaeji
urin yeppeujanghan savage
We some yeppeujanghan savage"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 514 8
Kim Jisoo had just gotten off work and was reading a novel on her way out. The novel caught her attention as the female protagonist shared the same n...
76.7K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...
3.5K 197 21
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...
481K 11.1K 16
"Just because you're weak now doesn't mean you can't get stronger" Weak, scared and alone. That was how everyone described Y/n L/n, the school's main...