Ymir's Legacy

Por SpiceyIcedTea

Attack On Titan AU/Fanfiction: In the year 845, humanity faced its darkest hour as the colossal titan, a new... Mais

Ch. 1; The Year 845
Ch. 2; Drilled
Ch. 3; Ice Blue Eyes
Ch. 4; The Huntress
Ch. 5; Experiments
Ch. 6; Transform
Ch.7; The Raging Titan
Character Info.
Ch. 8; Training
Character info. 2.0
Ch. 9; The Attack on Graduation
Ch. 10; Saving the Girl with the Red Scarf
Ch. 11; The Roar
Ch. 12; Regiments
Ch. 13; The 57th Expedition
Ch. 14; Revelation
Ch. 15; Savior
Ch. 16; Betrayal
Announcement
Ch. 17; Lover's Rage
Ch. 18; Truth
Ch 19; Abducted
Ch 20; Monsters
Ch. 21; Save the Queen
Ch. 22; Anointment and Union
Ch. 23; The Night Before
Ch. 24; Home
Ch. 25; Armin
Ch. 26; The Sea
Side Note
Character Info. Updates
Ch. 27; Yelena
Ch. 28; Allies
Ch. 29; Declaration of War
Ch. 30; Gunshot
Ch. 31; Eldians
Ch. 33; Family
Ch. 34; Plan
Ch. 35; Retaliation
Ch. 36; Rumbling
Ch. 37; Conflict
Ch. 38; Evolution
Ch. 39; Hizuru
Ch. 40; Demise
The Final Chapter; Aila Brandt
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Ch. 32; Eren

325 13 3
Por SpiceyIcedTea

The next day had come, Aila rolled around in bed, beams of sunlight shone through her curtains. She fluttered her eyes open, she turned to her side to see a sleeping Annie, she smiled and admired her wife's beauty. She traced her fingers up and down Annie's bare skin, feeling her soft touch and warmth, hearing and watching her breathe, it all made Aila remember how much she truly loved her wife. She bent down and kissed Annie's cheek, making her grin in her sleep, she turned back around and got out of bed, tucking Annie back in to keep her warm. She walked towards their closet, pull out a bra and shirt, putting them on. She walked over towards the door where her dresser was and pulled out a pair of trousers and socks along with some boxers, putting them on and prepared for the day. She slipped her belt through her pants and grabbed her military jacket, making her way out of the room and silently closing the door. She set her jacket down and headed to the bathroom, relieving herself and washing her face, she slicked her hair back, putting half of it in a ponytail. She stared at herself for a moment, "Damn, my hair grew out quite a bit since four years ago huh, not to mention how much I grew too, geez I can barely walk through doors now", she said to herself as she looked in the mirror. She exited the bathroom and walked to the kitchen, pulling out some eggs from the pantry with some bread, she began to make breakfast for both her and Annie. As she cooked, she felt someone come up from behind her and embrace her, wrapping their arms around her waist and kissing her neck. Aila smiled, letting out a small chuckle, "Good morning my love, I'm sorry if I woke you" "Mmm.. no you're fine, I had to get up and ready anyways", Annie replied with a raspy morning voice. She let go of Aila and pulled out a chair at the table, sitting down and patiently waited for her food, "We have to head up to Mitras today, Mikasa and Armin are headed up there too to talk to premier Zackly about Eren and what his fate may be", Aila said. Annie looked at the flowers that glistened in the sunlight on the kitchen windowsill, "Eren... he's changed so much.. that I don't recognize him anymore", Annie stated somberly, Aila stared down at the food as she plated it, thinking the same exact thing as the events of Liberio replayed in her head.

Aila and Annie ate up, replenishing for the day, they talked of what may or may not happen to Eren, expressing their concern for their friend. "Sasha should be taking Gabi and Falco to her parents today, they should be safe and provided for there while we work out a way to send them back to their home", Aila stated, she stood up, creaking her chair on the wooden floor as she grabbed hers and Annie's plates, walking over to the sink and beginning to wash the dishes. Annie sighed, walking over and helping her wife, "Do you... really think it's best if we send them back?", she asked. Aila stayed silent, she began to think, she had asked herself the same question since after their 'session', last night before bed. Aila let out a sigh, "I'm not sure, but... I do know that if they get sent back and are found out to have sided with their former enemy, their family will be killed with them", they both stayed silent, not sure what to say yet understanding what each other were thinking. They ended up finished dishes and finished getting ready, slipping their jackets and boots on, then heading outside to their stables and taking their horses out, hopping on, ready to ride to the capital to discuss their friend's fate. With the click of their heels, they set off, riding with a chilled breeze in their faces and hair, galloping through their rebuilt home. They went through both Shiganshina and Trost, until finally arriving in Mitras, arriving at the council building only to be shocked at their arrival. The anti-Marleyan volunteers were being escorted out in chains, "Oi! You there! What's going on here?", Aila shouted at a Garrison member, "Oh, officer Leonhart and Brandt, my apologies. These men and women are suspected to have helped Eren escape all those months ago in Marley", the soldier stated as he saluted the two women on horses. Aila and Annie looked at each other, frowning and confused, why would Yelena and her men try something now? They were unsure, and felt ill at the sight of the people who risked their lives to help them retrieve new weapons and technology along with intel, were being repaid by being locked in a cell.

Aila and Annie couldn't believe what was happening, they turned around and headed for the Military police headquarters to talk with Zackly after being told he had headed there to do some paperwork. "This doesn't make any damn sense, Yelena wasn't even there that day Eren left right?!", Aila asked through her teeth, "No, she wasn't, or at least she wasn't there with US" "DAMN IT!", Aila shouted in frustration at hearing Annie's response. As they arrived, a horde of people were crowding at the gate, trying to get in and shouting to free Eren. Annie and Aila stopped, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU ALL THINK YOU'RE DOING?! THIS IS MILITARY PROPERTY, MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE I RUN YOUR ASSES OVER!", Annie shouted, she and Aila were angry now, angry at how they were being repaid for defending these people from certain death and demise. They moved, not daring to argue with two titan shifters at their arms length, the gates opened, allowing them in, then shut loudly behind them. Aila and Annie hopped off their horses, handing them over to the stable caretaker, "Well well look who it is! My favorite titan ladies", a voice said from behind them. They turned to see Hitch walking towards them, waving with a smile, Aila and Annie smiled, happy to see their friend in good health, "Hitch, good to see you, mind telling us what's going on here?", Aila asked as she hugged her. Hitch's smile turned to a frown as she faced the crowd, "These people were told of Eren's and the volunteer's arrests by three members of the scouts recruits" "What? But why... ugh, and where's Mikasa and Armin? They're here right?", Annie responded. Hitch looked back over at them, "Yeah, they're talking with the premier as of now, though I-", BOOM! Hitch was interrupted by a loud explosion, Aila grabbed both of them and shielded them with her body. THUD SPLAT! Aila, Annie and Hitch turned around and saw the premier's body laying on the ground, bloodied and torn up. Soldiers ran over to him, checking his body, "Ah! Aila! You've got something stuck in your shoulder!", Hitch shouted as she ran over to the premier, Annie gasped, spinning her wife around to see a glass shard sticking out from her shoulder, she ripped it out. Aila winced, holding onto her shoulder and looking up at the destroyed room above.

Footsteps were heard from behind Aila and Annie, "Aila! Annie! Are you two alright?!", they turned to see Mikasa and Armin running out of the building coughing from the smoke and covered in dust from the explosion. They both stood up, "Me?! What about you two?!", Aila asked as steam began to emerge from her wound, Mikasa and Armin stopped next to them, looking at the premier's body behind them. Hitch ran over to them, "Was there anyone else in there?", she asked, "We're not sure, we had just left when it happened", Mikasa responded, still looking shaken up. Just as Hitch was about to speak, they stopped in their tracks when the crowd began to shout a certain phrase, "DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS!". All of them, including Annie, stared in horror and awe at how inhumane the citizens had become. They stayed behind, cleaning up the mess until night had fallen and they were called to attend a meeting with the brass. They gathered in a secure room with high ranking military officials, surrounding a table and discussing what had happened today. A military police officer by the name Reg, stood speaking with papers in his hand, "We believe a bomb was planted in Zackly's 'personal chair', four soldiers including him were lost in the attack. The culprits and their goals... are unknown", he stated glaring over at Hange and Onyonkapon who stood behind her. Hange looked over at him, "He was with me all day, and the volunteers are all under house arrest", she said referring to Onyonkapon. He sighed, "Then are there any other factions you can think of?", he asked, "That chair...", Armin muttered staring off into space, his face covered in horror. Mikasa, Annie and Aila all looked at him, "He said that the recruits brought it", he stated looking at Reg. Nile Dawk furrowed his brows, "Recruits from where?" "He only said that they were recruits but... a few minutes before Mikasa and I visited his room we saw recruits running away from headquarters.. they were survey corps", Armin replied to the commander. The room went silent, as if time had stopped, everyone stared in horror, trying to think of why they would do such. Nile cleared his throat, "Speaking of the survey corps, I've heard that some of its members are going to punished for leaking information about Eren to the outside. It couldn't be that-", BAAM! The door burst open and in came a panicked soldier, "URGENT NEWS! EREN JAEGER HAS ESCAPED FROM HIS UNDERGROUND CELL!", everyone began to panic, the worst, had just begun.

They all immediately ran to the cell Eren was being held in, and when they arrived, they were shocked at the sight. Eren had used the power of the war hammer to tunnel out of the cell and sealed the tunnel off from behind him to prevent anyone from following him. Nile, Pixis, and Hange all ordered soldiers to begin searching for him, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, and Aila stood staring at the cell with a thousand things running through their minds. "What the hell is happening", Mikasa asked under her breath, the other three looked at her, pain in their eyes as they saw how hurt she was. TACK TACK TACK! Footsteps were heard running down the steps of the cell, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?", Ymir shouted as she huffed from running. Her eyes were filled with anger and fury, she was dressed in her military officer uniform, meaning she was going to be here for a minute. Ymir continued down the steps, stopping by the others, "Where the hell is he?!" "We don't know, he used the power of the war hammer and escaped", Armin stated. Ymir clenched her fists, growling as her teeth showed, "Damn it! This is my fault, I never should've given him the war hammer! Shit!", Aila rested her hand on Ymir's shoulder, "It's not your fault, we couldn't have known he would even do any of this, but now it's settled...", Aila turned behind her and looked at Annie, who nodded when they locked eyes. Aila gulped and let out a sigh shakily, "We have no choice but to... pass the founder onto another holder", Mikasa jumped up, gasping at her suggestion, but to everyone's surprise, settled down and didn't argue, she just stared down at the stone floor with tear filled eyes, her face covered in sadness and heartbreak. Armin and Aila's were the same, they had all been friends since childhood, and now, they may have to kill him to protect the world from a looming hell. Ymir relaxed a bit, releasing her hands from their clench and relaxing her jaw, letting out a long sigh, "You're right, it has to be done regardless of how much we don't want to. Historia will be moved to her old home in wall rose and will be guarded by soldiers twenty-four seven along with me when I can return to her side, as of now, we find and bring Eren Jaeger to justice, and stop him from destroying everything", with Ymir's words, they were to find and stop Eren immediately.

They left the cell and headed outside, getting into a carriage that was only to be used by military. The sun had risen, a new day was present, and it was only welcomed by a loom of death and destruction, everyone sat in the cart in silence, staring off into space, all thinking their own thoughts and feelings on the situation and the order on what the outcome was to be. Armin looked over at Mikasa, noticing her uneasiness, "It's ok Mikasa, I know Eren will understand. If we talk to him... I'm sure he'll understand", Mikasa's eyes were filled with emptiness and sadness, it broke Aila and Annie to see their usually strong and upheld friend so broken and numbed. They rode to a building in Shiganshina where military meetings were usually held, there they were met by Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Nanaba, Gelgar, Marlo, and the Azumabito's. Aila helped Annie and Ymir out of the carriage, Armin helped Hange and Mikasa out, the others were waiting outside for them. Sasha sprinted over to Mikasa, embracing her immediately, "Mikasa! Oh thank god, I- when I heard there was an explosion at the premier's office and that four others had been killed I- I thought you, Armin, Aila and Annie had all been killed in the crossfire!", Sasha sobbed into her wife's shoulder. Mikasa held onto her tightly, gripping onto her jacket and burying her head into her shoulder, she began to let out the tears she was holding back this entire time. Annie, Aila, Armin, and even Ymir, walked over and embraced in a group hug, trying their hardest to comfort their two most caring friends they could ask for. Once the rest of the military personal in the other carriages had emerged from them and Sasha and Mikasa had calmed down, they were ordered to meet inside with the Azumabito's to discuss where to go next, and what was to happen to their agreement. Aila had walked through the door, but stopped in her tracks, her head began to pound, and visions began to flood her mind. "...Ai.. a... Ail... a.. Aila, my child, it's all up to you now, you're my descendant, you have to do what the guard titan was meant to do, protect the people!", a strange woman said, he face was blurred, but the area was filled with sand, and a bright tree looking light was behind her, spreading it's branches throughout the sky.

Aila groaned, her head felt as if it were to explode at any moment, she went into a cold sweat and nearly collapsed to the ground, "AILA! Hey! Can you hear me?!", Annie shouted, kneeling down with her wife, supporting her back with her hand, trying to snap her out of what she was entranced in. Sasha and Mikasa, stood knelt beside her, shaking her, shouting for her to come back to reality, Jean and Marco ran to get Hange. Suddenly, Aila collapsed, letting out a scream before falling behind her, Annie caught her, "AILA! SHIT!", she shouted, sweating and concerned for her wife. Ymir knelt down to her, feeling her pulse, "Her pulse it's... strange, her heart is still beating but, slowly", Sasha put her head on her chest, listening to her breathing. "She's still breathing, it's normal too so, what is wrong with her?", Sasha asked concerned. Mikasa clenched her teeth, "I've already lost Eren, I will NOT lose her too!", she jumped up, she started to compress Aila's chest, trying her hardest to keep her heart beating. Annie pulled her eyelids back, examining her pupils, they were dilated, she was unconscious. BOOM! Hange and Moblit burst through the door, Jean and Marco were behind them, panting from sprinting up stairs to get them. Hange slid to Ymir's side, "What happened?!", she asked looking more confused than usual, Mikasa continued her compression's, Annie looked up at the commander, "I don't know! We were all just walking and talking heading up to you and the others when she stopped and grabbed onto her head, she started groaning and sweating then collapsed!", Annie began to hyperventilate, anxiety of what was wrong with Aila began to overflow her mind. Tears of worry and stress filled her eyes, Jean and Marco noticed, "Annie, calm down, Mikasa's doing everything she can to keep her heart beating and she's still breathing", Marco said as he ran over and rested his hand on her back, rubbing it, trying to calm and comfort her. Annie was shaking at this point, the only things she could think of that may be wrong with Aila was the curse or the gunshot wound was worse than they had thought.

Mikasa kept compressing Aila's chest while Ymir kept her fingers on her pulse, waiting to see if it gets faster. Ymir gasped, "Mikasa stop! Her heart it beating again!", Mikasa jumped off of Aila, panting and sweating from the intense pressure she had been using. Sasha put her head on Aila's chest once more, she smiled at the sound, "She's going to be alright, she's breathing normally and her heart is beating normally again, everything is ok Annie", she said looking into Annie's eyes. Annie let out a breath of relief, she stopped shaking, closing her eyes and calming down. Marco smiled, still stroking her back, he was relieved she finally calmed down, Hange placed her hand on Aila's forehead. "Hm, her temperature is still a bit cold, her blood needs to circulate normally again, she won't be able to move for an hour or so", she said looking over at Moblit, he wrote all this down in a notebook in case something like this happens again. Hange looked up at Ymir, "Listen, me, Moblit and Ymir need to get to the other officials now and explain what has happened, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, you all need to come with me as well. Marco, Annie, and Sasha can take care of Aila, we'll catch them all up on details afterwards" "Right", Mikasa said. She turned to Sasha, resting her forehead onto hers, staring into her eyes before kissing her softly, she then stood up and walked away with the others. Sasha looked over at Marco, "We need to move her to a room and rest her on a couch or something, the ground probably isn't comfortable" "You're right, me and you can carry her, Annie can you walk?", Marco replied looking at the blonde. Annie nodded, standing up as the other two picked her up and began walking up the stairs, Annie was relieved her wife was alright, but was concerned about her health now. They ended up finding a room with a sofa and laid Aila down on it, Annie took her jacket off and placed it over her like a blanket, Sasha placed hers under her head to elevate her blood flow to her brain. Half an hour to forty-five minutes had passed, and Aila was finally waking up. She groaned as she fluttered her eyes open, "Ugh.. Annie?", she asked turning her head, Annie jumped up, rushing to her side, grasping onto her hand, "I'm here, what happened?" "It was... Ymir", Aila said groggily. Annie raised an eyebrow, turning around to look at the others, but they were just as confused, "Honey Ymir isn't here-" "Not Ymir Reiss, Ymir Fritz, the founder, she spoke to me. Annie, I'm a direct descendant of Ymir", Aila cut Annie off. Everyone's eyes grew wide in shock, Aila was not of royal blood, but yet a descendant of Ymir's secret child and lover.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

91.4K 2.8K 34
Y/n was there when wall Maria fell and she lived in the underground ever since. She fought her way to the top in the underground, it was the only way...
834 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
1.3K 41 25
(y/n)'s life changed the day wall Maria fell. She lost everything. She almost lost her life. If Levi wasn't nearby she would have. She resents him fo...
1.7M 58.5K 74
(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the trees and the endless trail of grass. Bu...