𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊�...

By fangirl_hiraea

ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴜɴɪqᴜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋ /ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱ... More

!!Notice For Readers!!
!!NOTICE FOR READERS🦋!!
Foreword
All About Enhypen's Soulmate 🦋
°Lilly x Idols Interaction°
°Lilly guesting on shows°
°formula of their relationship°
¦¦\\¦¦ 🔹🔹𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔹🔹 ¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦🔸🔸 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔸🔸 ¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦🔹🔹 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 🔹🔹¦¦\\¦¦
¦¦\\¦¦ 🔸🔸𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚🔸🔸 ¦¦\\¦¦
🦋 Lilly's Haven 🦋
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 & 𝐄𝐍-𝐓𝐄𝐑 🔑
EN-Note 📝
🦋 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐊 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🦋
ʙᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ 🦋 ᴋᴋ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ 🦋 ᴛʜᴜᴍʙ(3x)
🦋𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏🦋
𝕋𝕏𝕋 & 𝔼ℕ- ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 [ 𝔼ℕ- &ℍ𝕀 𝟚 ]
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
EN'OCLOCK
𝗝𝗮𝘆-𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻
Prologue 🦋
Chapter 01 🦋
Chapter 02 🦋
Chapter 03 🦋
Chapter 04 🦋
Chapter 05🦋
Chapter 06🦋
Chapter 07🦋
Chapter 08🦋
Chapter 09🦋
Chapter 10🦋
Chapter 11🦋
Chapter 12 🦋
Chapter 13 🦋
Chapter 14 🦋
Chapter 15 🦋
Chapter 16 🦋
Chapter 17🦋
Chapter 18🦋
Chapter 19 🦋
Chapter 20 🦋
Chapter 21 🦋
Chapter 22🦋
𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 : 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter 23 🦋
Chapter 24 🦋
Chapter 25🦋
Chapter 26 🦋
Chapter 27 🦋
Chapter 28 🦋
Chapter 29 🦋
Chapter 30 🦋
Chapter 31 🦋
Chapter 32 🦋
Chapter 33 🦋
Chapter 34 🦋
Chapter 35 🦋
Chapter 36 🦋
Chapted 37 🦋
Chapter 38 🦋
Chapter 39 🦋
Chapter 40 🦋
Chapter 41 🦋
Chapter 42 🦋
Chapter 43 🦋
Chapter 44 🦋
Chapter 45 🦋
Chapter 46 🦋
Chapter 47🦋
Chapter 48 🦋
Chapter 50 🦋
Chapter 51 🦋
Chapter 52 🦋
Chapter 53 🦋
Chapter 54 🦋
Chapter 55 🦋
Chapter 56 🦋
✧*:・゚♛𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 : 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡♚ *:・゚✧
Chapter 57 🦋
Chapter 58 🦋
Chapted 59 🦋
Chapted 60 🦋
Chapter 61 🦋
Chapter 62 🦋
Chapter 63 🦋
Chapter 64 🦋
Chapter 65 🦋
Chapter 66 🦋
Chapter 67 🦋
Chapter 68 🦋
Chapter 69 🦋
Chapter 70 🦋
Chapter 71 🦋
Chapter 72 🦋
Chapter 73 🦋
Chapter 74 🦋
Chapter 75 🦋
Chapter 76 🦋
Chapter 77 🦋
Chapter 78 🦋
Chapter 79 🦋
Chapter 80 🦋
Chapter 81 🦋
Chapter 82 🦋
Chapter 83 🦋
Chapter 84 🦋
Chapter 85 🦋
Chapter 86 🦋
Chapter 87 🦋
Chapter 88 🦋
Chapter 89 🦋
Chapter 90 🦋
Chapter 91 🦋
Chapter 92 🦋
Chapter 93 🦋
Chapter 94 🦋
Chapter 95 🦋
Chapter 96 🦋
Chapter 97 🦋
Chapter 98 🦋
Chapter 99 🦋
Chapter 100 🦋
Epilogue ( Part 1 ) 🦋🦋
Epilogue ( Part 2 ) 🦋🦋
Epilogue ( Last Part ) 🦋🦋
SPECIAL : Finally HOME 🦋
Alternative Epilogue 🦋
Alternate Epilogue ( Pt.2) 🦋
5 Years Later : Proposal
Oct/ 01 / 2028 : The Wedding
♡ 감사합니다 ♡
!!Shameless Plug Alert!!

Chapter 49 🦋

952 28 1
By fangirl_hiraea

I woke up and I realized that I slept beside jungwon last night and his arms are wrapped around my waist securely. As much as I want to stay and sleep, I can't because last night,papa texted me that he'll pick me up here at 6 am and go to the company together. So I slowly removed his arms around my waist, replacing myself with a pillow and placed a kiss on his forehead before standing up to get ready. After getting ready, I put my things inside my bag and then grab the black denim jacket that I borrowed from Jay oppa. When I received a text from papa that he's already outside, I walk to the room and wake jungwon up.

"Wonie" I shake him a bit.

"hmm??" he opened his eyes a bit and faced me.

"I'll be leaving now, see you later babe" I whispered and he nodded sleepily.

I peck his forehead, stood up and quietly left the room then grab my things and exited the dorm. I saw my papa standing beside the car and I walk to where he is to hug him.

"Hey, kiddo. Give me your guitar, I'll put it at the back seat" I gave my guitar to him and then got inside the passenger seat.

"I also brought your violin with me. Your mom said that you should practice playing your violin whenever you have time" Papa said and I nodded. He asked me how am I doing and if the boys are treating me well, questions that concerns about me and my soulmates.

{ 1 hour later}

Once we have arrived at my papa's company, there's not much people there yet because it's still early and according to papa the employees are required to be at the office by 8 and it's just 7am. Both of us went to papa's office to have a talk. I'm very nervous because he'll probably get mad at me for not telling him about this before and he might end up thinking I don't trust him or such which isn't the case.

I sat down on the chair placing my bag on the chair beside me. "What is it that you want to talk to me about?" he asked me.

"Uuhhhh...please don't get mad at me for hiding this" Not a good conversation starter, I know but that's the first thing that came out of my mind.

"Why will I get mad, sunshine? What is it?" he asked me concerned.

"Someone have been stalking me for the past 3 years" I quickly said.

"What??" He looked at me.

"Someone have been stalking me for the past 3 years" I repeated this time slowly.

"And you didn't told me about it? Does your mom or the others know?" He asked me.

"I told mom and dada while dad found out about this on his own"

"I didn't tell you because I thought that the person will stop eventually but I didn't expect that he will continue pursuing—or should I say stalking me until now. I'm sorry for not telling you papa, I don't want to put more stress to you" I explained to him and looked down.

I heard him sigh and he held my hands.

"I understood why you didn't say anything to me but you should've told me about this so that we can do something about this as early as possible"

"Do you know the identity of the person?" he asked and I nodded.

"He's someone that you have met already papa" I informed him.

"Who is it?" He asked me.

"He is Hudson Williams" I informed him.

"The son of the CEO of the Williams Co.?" papa asked and I nodded.

"These are the letters that I have received from him and I'll show you all the texts that he have sent me" I got the envelope full of his letters and gave him my phone so that he can read the texts.

"the letters and texts are all similar, professing his love, reasons why I should accept his offer and why I should date him, that I was only blinded by the boys and he's my 'real' soulmate. He called me yesterday and even sent me flowers and gift basket with this card and letter" I gave him the recent card and letter which he read.

"He's obsessed with you and based on these letters, he can't accept that you found your soulmates already" papa said and handed me the letter and my phone then placed it back inside my bag.

"What did your dada say when he found out about this?" he asked me.

"I can file a stalking order against him and he told me to collect all the letters, videos and even text messages that he sent me so that can be used against him but I honestly don't want this to end it this way papa"

" I know lilly but you need to do this for your own good and we just want you to be safe"Papa said and I nodded.

"Does your soulmates know about this?" He asked me.

"Kind of, they know the name and that he's a stalker but they didn't know the extent of his doings. I don't want them to worry papa, please dont tell them about this" I begged him.

"Fine. I won't tell them but if Hudson does something that will put you into harms way, I'm telling your soulmates and I'll get the police involved in this, understand?" Papa asked and I nodded.

We waited for dada to come since papa said that we better start fixing everything to grt the protection order done for my own safety .

"Papa, I also found out that he's the one behind the ' ENHYPEN abusing me rumour ' and he also tried to make me sign a deal"

"What deal?" He asked and I showed him the documents he sent me.

"Marriage and company merging offer?" He looked at the documents furiously.

"I refused them that's why he became more mad and he said he'll do everything to get me because if he can't have me, no one will" I said.

"We'll be assigning 2 more body guards for you and will watch over you starting today" He said and I nodded.

When dada arrived, we started talking about the protection order that we'll be filing against him and the possible case towards him if he decide to take a step further and end up harming me. Dada is a well respected lawyer and he has a reputation for helping people. It took us about 2 hours finishing everything up and Dada offered to drop me off at Bighit entertainment so the three of us walk to the parking lot, get my violin and guitar from papa's car and bid goodbye to him.

"Take care lilly, call us if anything happens alright. Also goodluck on walking the runway in 2 days"Papa hugged me.

"I will papa, see you soon. Love ya" I let go of the hug.

"Love you more sunshine, better get going now" he watched us leave.

When I arrived at the company, I placed my instrument inside the van before going to the practice room to start practicing.

"Hey babe" Ni-ki greets me with a hug.

"Hey bubs" I hugged him back. I also hugged the other earning a kiss in the cheek, forehead and head.

"How's your meeting with your papa?" heeseung oppa asked.

"It went well" I smiled at him.

"Alright, ENHYPEN let's start with your practice" The dance teacher enter the room and I placed my bag beside theirs and went with our practice.

I turned my phone off, only opening it to check messages during break time. Hudson won't stop calling and texting me even though I did not reply to his texts or answer any of his calls. I  distract myself by talking or simply hanging out with my soulmates just to not let them get worried or to not make them think that something is wrong which there is something wrong. They don't need to find out about this, I don't want to worry them.

[ Back at the dorm]

"Lilly? Baby?" Jay oppa called me so I walk out of the bedroom to go to the living room where he is at the moment.

"Yes, oppa?" I asked him and he pulled me to sit down beside him.

"If you have any problems, don't be afraid to tell us, okay?" He asked and I nod my head.

"Of course oppa, if I have any problem I will tell you guys right away. Why did you ask, oppa?" I asked him.

"I noticed that you have not been yourself lately and I can see that there's something bothering you" He told me.

"Ahhhhh....I'm just a bit stressed with school and a bit tired but no worries oppa, I'm taking care of myself" I smiled and did a thumbs up.

HERE SHE GOES AGAIN.....

"Okay baby" He hugged me and I placed my head on his chest hugging him too.

I ended up falling asleep afterwards in his arms with a lot of things on my mind.

[ Few Days Later]

It's 1 am and the plane just landed at the airport. Lilly can't wait to go back to the dorm and go to sleep because she have been awake since yesterday morning because she had a flight at about 2am to Japan and when she arrived in Japan, she became so busy preparing with the fashion show and interview before and right after the show. Her schedule was finally over by 11pm and she head straight to the airport and fly back to korea. She flew to Japan using their private plane for safety purposes.

"Ms. Lilly, please stick with us and we'll lead you safely to the car. It turns out there are a ton of fans and press waiting for you at the entrance of the airport" The bodyguard told her and she nodded grabbing her bag and exiting the aircraft then walk towards the arrival area of the airport where the van is waiting for her.

There are a total of 4 body guards and about 5 security personnel with her who are surrounding her like barriers. When she exited the aircraft, the fans and reporters swarmed and mobbed by them, blocking their way out but thankfully the body guards are with her to protect her. The pushing became a bit more violent that she was also pushed making her fall. She stood up and was assisted by the security guard.

She kept on walking to where the van is parked when someone got a hold of her wrist making her look at the person to see Hudson.

"Please let go of my wrist" She asked Hudson but he tried pulling her to him while lilly fights back.

"Let go please, you're hurting me" She tried to remove her wrist from his tight grip.

"NEVER!!" He yelled and tried to tug her to his direction.

The body guards saw this happening and helped pry the guy away from lilly and then carried her, brisk walked to the van where her family driver was waiting for her.When she got inside the van, her 2 body guards followed suit and then they drove off to the dorm to drop lilly off.

"Are you alright, miss lilly? We're so sorry for not helping you sooner and for failing to protect you" the body guard said.

"I'm okay. It's not your fault, you did your best to protect me. Thank you" she reassured her body guard and smile at them.

She massaged her left wrist to help ease the pain that she feels on her wrist.Once they arrived at the dorm, lilly thanked her driver and the body guards then exit the van with the body guards because they said they need to make sure Lilly's inside the dorm before they're allowed to leave. She got inside the dorm closing the door behind her and quietly get ready to take atleast few hours of nap before she starts her day of work.When she's done, lilly decided to take a nap at the living room to not cause noise and accidentally wake the boys up. By 2:40 am she fell asleep exhausted on the couch.

{ 7 am}

Lilly's alarm rang so she stood up and turned it off to not cause anymore disturbance to her soulmates. She tied her hair into a ponytail then brushed her teeth before heading to the bedroom to wake up Jay, Sunoo and Jungwon for school. She was already dressed to go to the company at 8 am. She first went to the upper bunk of Sunoo to wake him up.

"Sunoo, babe. Wake up it's time for school" Lilly shake him to wake him up.

"5 more minutes" he sleepily muttered but lilly did not allow him and pulled the blanket away from him.

"you're going to be late if I let you sleep more. Get up and get ready for school" she offered her right hand and pull him up in a sitting position.

"Good morning" she greets sunoo and peck his cheek before going to jay and jungwon's bed to wake them up.

She managed to wake the two up with no problem and while they are getting ready, lilly went to the kitchen to make them waffles and raspberry protein shake. It took her about 15 minutes to finish making them and called the 3 boys to eat breakfast before they leave for school.

"Good morning princess" Jay walk to her and kiss her near the lips as he likes to do most of the time.

"Good morning Jagi , thank you for the breakfast" Jungwon peck her cheek.

Sunoo opened his arms for a hug and lilly walk to where he is sitting and sat down beside him hugging him.

"Thank you for the breakfast, cutie" he peck her head and she smiled at them then they started eating.

While eating, the boys asked her questions.

"What time did you get home?" Jay asked her.

"I arrived earlier this morning at about 2 am" she replied.

"2am?? Did you get any sleep when you arrived earlier?" Sunoo asked her concerned.

"Yes, I managed to get atleast 4 hours of sleep"She replied and they nodded.

"Eat fast guys, managernim is on his way to pick you guys up" lilly told them and they quickly finished eating.

Lilly told them to leave the dishes on the sink and she'll be the one to wash them in which she thanked them for before they go and finish preparing for school. She went ahead to wash the dishes then their managers arrived to wake the others up and bring the three members to school.

"We'll be leaving now, lilly ssi. We'll pick you guys up in 30 minutes" Managernim told lilly and she nodded.

"See you later jay oppa, sunoo and wonie. Goodluck in school" She bid to them.

"Byee, love you" they all said in unison.

"love you too" she waved and they walk out of the dorm with the managers.

Lilly got an ice pack from the freezer and walk inside her closet. She put her sleeves up to place the ice pack on her right wrist which is bruised and turned into a purplish color.

"damn my wrist hurts" lilly whispered.

"babe!!" Lilly heard heeseung called her.

"Wait a minute!" she replied, put her sleeves down, grab her backpack and the ice pack before walking outside to leave the ice pack back inside the freezer and then head to the living room where the boys are.

"You called me, oppa?" she put her bag to the side.

"come here babe" he pat the place next to him only for her to be pulled to his lap.

"How's the fashion show japan?" Heeseung asked her.

"It went well and I did met some ENGENEs there. They're so nice" She told heeseung.

"I'm glad it went well" heeseung smiled at her.

"Hyung hyung!!" Ni-ki called.

"yes?" heeseung looked at the maknae.

"Check the news on the internet now hyungdeuls" Ni-ki said.

"Wait don't!!" Lilly tries to stop ni-ki but he's stronger so she failed.

The boys checked sns while lilly sat there who gulped nervously looking at them with a 'I'm doomed' look.

#1 ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

      ┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

      └─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀: 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 & 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗣𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ; 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗹

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘕𝘏𝘠𝘗𝘌𝘕 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘎𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰 𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯. 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴  𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧  𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘺. 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴. 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘯.

𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘭. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺, 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇꜱ :

🔹𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 '𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝' 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

🔹𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫     

The boys are all furious after reading the article.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Did the fans do anything else to you?" 

questions being thrown by the boys.

"Babes, Wait Calm down I'm fine okay? I didn't get hurt and I'm safe thanks to the security and body guards who helped me get out there safely" Lilly reassured them.

Before they can even ask her about it, the managers arrived and told them that they need to leave to go to the company.

"We'll talk later once we arrived at the company princess. Don't think that we're done" Sunghoon told her.

she nodded with a small smile then walk outside to the van with Jake. In her mind, all she can say is 'This is going to be a long day'

©{🐨}fangirl _hiraea,2022 ° thoroughly edited < spellings and grammars>

Final revision date : 2023, September

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.9K 67
They're more than just pirates... They're kings.... You ready for the journey?
11.3K 329 85
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen
6.3K 400 38
❝ It is a dangerous thing, pretence. A man ought to know what he is, even though he is not proud of it❞ She was a storm seeking solace. He was the su...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...