𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 |...

Door EroticKisses

Cover Made by my good friend; Hxrlxxn Book One "𝘕𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢, 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 �... Meer

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
01:𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
02 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
03 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
04 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
05: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐱
06 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
08: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
09 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
10: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭
11: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
12: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
13: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲
14: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
15: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
16: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
17: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
18: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬
19: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
21: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
22: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
24: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫
25: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
26: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
27: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐏2
28: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
29: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
30: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Book 2

23: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

56.6K 1.7K 1K
Door EroticKisses

A/N: Hi again! Just wanna say thank you soooooooo much for 200k reads! I love you all so much for the support you've given me and that you've stuck with me! Thank you! Sorry for the really short chapter, I've been stumped so I'm making this a filler chapter. Promise that I'll update again soon.

BQOTD; Favorite color.

5 Months Later...

"They're almost here baby." Liam smiled rubbing my watermelon-sized belly. He had tucked his other hand in mine, his fingers fiddling with the beautiful diamond ring he slid on my slim ring finger.

I still couldn't believe he had proposed; more importantly, I couldn't believe I said yes. The next day after the proposal, it was all over the TV of how Liam had proposed after recently divorcing. I was starting to get worried about how it would make us look but Liam made it clear he gave zero fucks. He didn't want to hide us anymore. He said he meant what he said by 'showing the world I'm his'.

"Yea," I smiled faintly. My mind had been racing the last couple of months as I got closer and closer to my due date. I was starting to get cold feet about going into labor. We were currently in the last week of December so that meant I had one left before I would be overdue. I was happy that I was going to be giving birth to two healthy babies but I was scared of the pain.

"Hey," Liam's voice called pulling me from my black hole of thoughts. "What's going on in there." He whispered poking at my head.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I reassured rubbing circles on Liam's shoulder.

He hummed and brought his hand up to my face, tilting it to look up at him. "Stop lying, I've known you for eight almost nine months now. What's going on in the overthinking head of yours."

I pouted my lips and kissed him. "If you know me so well then tell me something that proves me otherwise." I grin hoping he'll let it go.

"Don't try to change the conversation. What are you worrying about?"

"It's nothing I'm just thinking about the babies."

"And? There's more so what about them?" He asked sitting up.

"I'm scared." I whispered softly fidgeting with my ring.

I knew I couldn't bail — I wouldn't. But I was scared. I was pushing two babies out of my small vagina. It was gonna hurt. Really badly.

"Your scared?" He repeated quietly in a whisper tone. He gathered my hands in his and caressed them with a small soft kiss. "When it's time for them to come it's gonna hurt but I swear it'll be worth it. It will be the best thing that has happened to us, you know why?"

I shook my head no whilst wiping a tear away. "Why?"

"Because when we first see them, you'll know it was worth every minute of pain. You'll know it'll worth every tantrum, Worth everything head-splitting headache and petty arguments. It'll be worth it because at the end of the day you could never want to go back to a time without them."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah- Ah," I grabbed the bottom of my stomach as I felt a mild flash of pain rip through the area. These Braxton hicks had been happening a lot lately, some mild and some serve. Josephine and Aurelius adored to kick me, especially at night.

"What's wrong?" He asked quickly putting his hand where mine is. "Is it happening?!"

I took in a deep breath and shook my head exhaling. "N-No, contraction."

"Contraction?"

"I read up on it while I was getting closer to my due dates. It's just my body preparing for labor."

He relaxed and fell back into the pillow. "Oh,"

"Thank you," I muttered cuddling closer to him. "For staying up with me, I know you have a lot of work to catch up."

His lips met my forehead in a soft, silky kiss. "Of course baby, Now go to sleep."

𖧷

The Next Day
December 29

I looked around the half blue, half pink baby room. Ducks decorated Aurelius's side while Joesphine has pink, pretty fairy princesses. I smiled and leaned my head against the doorway as visions of Joe and Aurel running around the room, playing with their toys. Little Joe in pink tutus while her brother played with his trucks. I grabbed my stomach feeling a sharp, pointed pain puncture at my lower abdomen. My stomach felt heavy and hard pressure on it.

I shook it off and went down to the kitchen to grab a delicious BLT sandwich that Gianna made.

"So your not gonna use my hoverboard?" Nico asked eyeing the cardboard box with the kid riding the pink hoverboard I had yet to open.

"I can't, I'll fall considering I weigh as much as an elephant. Plus I have no balance." I laughed biting into the BLT Gianna had made me.

Nico laughed shaking his head. "That's preposterous," He looked at me and my huge stomach before snapping his fingers. "You should've said dinosaur. You're huge!"

I pouted and flicked him on the side of his head. "Let's just watch Spongebob in peace." I huffed turning back to the TV which displayed the yellow sponge and his pink star best friend.

"You're becoming more mature than I am, I don't like it." He brooded crossing his arms and turning back to the TV.

"Your such a kid, Nicolas."

"And your such an adult, Chanel."

"And you're a drama king." I retorted.

"And you're a Liam." He said sticking his tongue out.

"And your both immature." Maeve laughed walking in with Harper's hand in hers. Over the last five months, Maeve discovered she had been attracted to girls and dumped Noah. She started talking to Harper and one thing led to another they started dating.

"Nicolas will do that to you." Harper laughed patting Nico's head in a dog-like manner.

He rolled his eyes and leaned back into the couch. "How's my niece and nephew doing?" Harper asked nudging her head to my large stomach.

I shrugged nonchalantly rubbing the baby bump. "They've been kicking a lot. Mommy's been getting a lot of contractions since last night."

"Oh my God!! You're so close! I can't wait. Are you ready?" Maeve squealed.

"As I'll ever be, I'm a little scared but I think I can do the whole motherhood thing."

"Good! Because I can't wait to meet Joe and Aurel to come. How's Liam been?"

Nico snorted and rolled his eyes leaning up with his elbows on his knees. "Liam is starting to become a pain in the ass. A few weeks ago he had all of us doing emergency drills for when she goes into labor."

Harper smiled shaking her head. "That's our brother for you."

My stomach growled loudly and soon rumbles ripped through it. My face contorted into a painful face as I felt an intense pain stab my lower stomach harsher than last time. "Ah." I groaned grabbing my stomach. I felt intense pressure being weighted on my blatter as I struggled to stand.

"What is it?" Maeve asked hopping up in concern.

I shook my hand reassuringly. "Nothing, I'm just hungry. Very."

"What do you want? You just finished eating." Maeve came to my side and helped me towards the kitchen where Gianna was already cooking.

"We want mac-n-cheese." I groaned through the now dull pain. "Babies must be really hungry, they're kicking mommy hard — ah, today." I felt a sharp, painful kick in my upper abdomen, it rippled through me and down to my pelvis.

"Please not today..." I groaned to myself quietly as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are you sure your okay?" Nico now spoke up in his rare serious tone, his hand glided down my back rubbing it soothingly.

I nodded only my eyes went wide when I felt something wet glid down my legs. I knew what time it was. But I wasn't ready. This time a sharp pain flashed through my back and lower body making me cry out in sheer agony.

No, no, no.

"N-No...Not now!" I groaned grabbing onto the counter tightly for support. Looking down I saw my sweatpants stained in a darker grey streak on the inner thighs.

"Ah, God! They're coming!" I gasped in a breathy exhale.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...