The Secret Damelio

Por xoxodiamondrose

A story of the Damelio Family abandoning there oldest daughter fir fame and money. After years past the secre... Más

Introduction
Sofie Graham
The DM
Seeing your Past
Keep my family name out your mouth
A List Celebrity
Food
Surprise Part 1
Surprise Part 2
Bestie Day
Kofie
Abuse!
Hold On Part 1
Hold On Part two
The Promise
Promise Part 2
Broke The Internet
Chayton
Cheater
The beach
Author Note
Are you really ok?
The Meeting Part One
The Story Of Catalina
Mistake
Toxic
The Kiss
xoxodiamondrose speaks
#tofie
Doubt
Unknown Part 1
Unknown Part two
Death ;)
Announcements
#Chayton Surprise
Marry Me
Lawyer Meeting
Toxic Tour California
Toxic Tour California Two
Betrayed
Betrayed Part Two
New Lives
Wedding Invites
Bachelorette Party
Wedding Day
Becareful
Goodbye
Wait On You
One Year and Four Months Later
The Queen Has Returned
This is it I am gonna get married
Chayton Day
Kofie Day
Author Note
Author Note
New Stories
New Story
New Story

Happy Ever After

2K 21 5
Por xoxodiamondrose

Years later

Charli and Payton are now expecting baby number four, Charli owns a dance studio where she does collabs and teaches people how to dance, she also has a clothing line, makeup line and has her own reality tv show, Payton has taken off into the music industry and has been going gold with his music. Avani and Anthony are married and Avani is expecting, Avani is a talk show host, international makeup artist and gymnast and Anthony is an international model. Josh and Camila are married, they are planning on making a baby, Josh is a ceo of a company and Camila is still an famous actress and dancer. Bryce is in an relationship and he is successful in his new business which is a gym and he is a successful boxer. Jaden music career has taken off more, he is also engaged to his therapist and he is very happy. Blake has proposed to Amelie and they have a cute relationship, both of them are famous models and Blake is also an upcoming actor. Quinton is now in an relationship with someone he found on tik tok. Dixie relationship with the girl didn't work out but she is now in an real relationship with a artist who is planning on proposing to her, Dixie has been doing really well in music. Noah is now in an relationship with the girl he met on tik tok, they have the most healthiest relationship, they both make each other happy. Nick and Madison are getting married very soon, they got engaged a year after on valentines day, Madison album went platinum. Nessa is out of rehab and is in an happy and healthy relationship with a girl, Nessa is doing really well in music. Drake and Nicki are married and Nicki had her first baby with Drake. Colson (Mgk) went on a date with someone that Sofie set him up on and they have been talking, he is planning on asking her out soon. Kylie is happy with Stormi and is expecting one more child, she has also told the truth about who her family it on social media and everyone was very supportive. Griffin has been a nurse and has been dating one of his co worker, he tries to be active on social media when he can but he told his fans that he is a nurse and they are happy for him. 

Kio and Sofie are end game, the started a new book into their lives. Kio is an successful actor and Sofie is literally a legend in the music industry, she also has a statue built almost all around the world which she is thankful for. Sofie and Kio have three children and is expecting baby number four soon. They have been happy with their careers, lives and children. 

***************************************************************************************

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

***************************************************************************************

Chayton Kids

Jackson Moormeier

Alejandro Moormeier

Robert Moormeier

Luna Moormeier

***************************************************************************************

Jaden Kids

Catherine Hossler

Felix Hossler

Jade Hossler

***************************************************************************************

Anthony and Avani kids

Alvaro Reeves

Jacob Reeves

Dylan Reeves

Mia Reeves

***************************************************************************************

Bryce's Children

Rose Hall

Lily Hall

Daniel Hall

***************************************************************************************

Kofie Kids

Mattia Cyr

Kairi Cyr

Rebel Cyr

Peter Cyr

***************************************************************************************

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.6K 1.5K 30
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Lilly gets adopted by the Damelio's at a young age, after being kidnapped from her real family and abused until her neighbors heard h...
547 9 11
Where jaden hossler is dislikes the new sway member, and he ends up falling for her This story contains body dysmorphia
55.3K 708 41
you have just graduated high school and you couldn't be happier. at a party after the ceremony you download an app called tiktok. one day your video...
153K 1.2K 29
In which Macy Hall, Bryce Hall's little sister, meets a taken Josh Richards via Omegle. In that Omegle call there was a spark neither of them could...