How Jesse Got His Karma

By TheChiaPet

[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd ge... More

intro/author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six*
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
epilogue
NEW STORY
Follow my Bookstgram!

fifty

3.6K 198 63
By TheChiaPet

"Can you back up?" I whisper as I roll my eyes swatting Jesse's head with my hand as he tries to get closer to me and I hear him heave a loud sigh as he lays back down on the bed.

Jesse and I were in my room working on an assignment for our English class.

Now that Jesse and I are...together we've decided to work together on our English assignments again and we went to Ms.Warren to let her know. She had been a bit suspicious of us and she wondered what brought about the "change of heart" as she called it but her phone rang in the middle of our conversation and she dismissed us before we could say anything.

We're now in November and it's been a full week since we've been together officially and I feel like every day has been some sort of a dream. Even if it's only been 7 days.

Aside from the days that I've stayed after school to help Mr.Maddow, we've been almost inseparable.

Especially since my parents have actually grown a liking to him, he's been over here a lot lately.

Whenever I'm not sharing him with my dad, he's with me downstairs. Although my parents love him, he's still a boy, and although they think that our relationship has not changed and that we're still friends they didn't want him to be alone with me in my room.

The only reason that we're here now is that my dad was practically shouting into his phone while he was speaking to his cousins in Nigeria. The annoying thing is, the conversation wasn't even a heated one. I'm pretty sure they were cracking jokes but Jesse and I could barely hear each other speak so I complained to my mother that we couldn't work downstairs if we can't even hear our movie. So she let us come up here on one condition.

That's why the door to my room is open wide so that my parents can walk back and forth as they please without thinking that we're having sex had we kept the door closed.

Part of me wished we were still at the daycare at this point.

I continued to write notes in my notebook about the movie that was on the screen. Currently, we were watching The Vow. I couldn't imagine losing my memory and forgetting some of the most important people in my life. Especially my husband.

As I was writing, I felt my braids being pushed back behind my right shoulder and Jesse bringing his chin and placing it upon my shoulder. I feel his eyes on me as he rests in that same position and he says, "You're tired of me already."

I chuckle lightly without looking at him, my eyes trained on the paper, "I'm not tired of you. I'm trying to finish our work." I say in response and he groans in my ear as he sighs again

"Ok, but you can't do that later? I've barely seen you all day today." He says snuggling closer, placing his head in the crook of my neck causing me to snort in laughter quietly

"You've been here for two hours and we saw each other at school. The only time you weren't around me was when you had other classes to go to. Not to mention you taking me out to lunch off-campus." I tell him before continuing and saying, "Oh, and thanks for that by the way. I heard I missed a pop quiz." My voice drips in sarcasm and instead of the apology I expect from him I'm not even surprised to hear him snickering before he pulls his head out of my neck and makes eye contact with me.

"You're welcome." The raspiness in his voice not getting past me at all. I side-eye him to see he's still looking at me with me a slight grin on his face. I sigh quietly, knowing he won't let me rest until I entertain him and provide him with my undivided attention even if it's for a few minutes.

Closing my notebook, I toss it over to the edge of the bed and move over to the left side sitting with my legs crossed facing my whole body towards him who was sitting on the right in the same position until he moved from his position where he was facing the door and is now turned to face me.

Resting my elbow on top of my knee, resting my chin in the palm of my hand, I look at him and smile widely blinking profusely and he scoffs, "I tell you that I want to be near you and you decide to move farther away?"

"Um hello? Have you forgotten that my parents will be coming up here randomly to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is happening?"

"Karma. You're 18 now," he says and my face twists in confusion, not understanding his point.

"Karma. You're an adult," he says this next and I can't help but laugh in his face and now it's his turn to be confused.

After I've calmed down from my laughing fit I say, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"You're old enough to have me up in here in your room without you being afraid of your parents seeing me near you."

"In what world?" I ask and he scoffs again, "Certainly not mine. Age is nothing but a number around here. One time when my parents found out my older sister had a crush on someone from school when she was around my age, they told her to stop worrying about boys and to fix her grades before they send her to an all-girls high school." I say and i notice his eyes widen, "Do you want me to go to an all girls school, Jesse?"

I ask him and he tilts his head upwards actually looking like he seems to be in thought before he says, "I mean I'd save a lot of money on bullets this way since I won't have to shoot anyone for looking at you." he says and my jaw drops, "Tell them I'll even help pay the tuition if it's a private."

"Jess." I deadpan and he begins to laugh

"I'm only teasing you, baby." his lips curve into a smile when he notices the look of irritation on my face. "Don't look at me like that. Are you saying that you wanna look at other guys?" he asks raising his eyebrows in amusement

"Why would I do that if I have you?" I fake innocence placing my hand over my heart and he grins almost in triumph

"Right answer. Because all of them wish they were me anyway." he grins and I laugh

"A bit narcissistic don't you think?"

"No. I call it being self-aware." He begins to uncross his legs and heads towards me, moving closer to me on my queen bed, practically crawling towards me slowly as he says, "I mean look at me. I have good looks, great hair--you should know since you're always pulling on it--" I scoff and raise my hand up mouthing the word 'please' towards him, "--and...I have you don't I?" he asks as he's finally in front of me, close enough to feel his breath fan across on my face, "Yeah, I think I'm pretty self-aware of how lucky I am." he says quietly before smashing his lips against mine, catching me off guard.

My brain finally switches back on as I kiss him back, moving my lips slowly against his, not hesitating in following the pace that he's set for us and I feel his right hand grasp the side of my neck before he licks my bottom lip silently asking me for an entrance.

Not wanting this to go too far, I keep them closed and make a, 'mm mm' sound against hip lips to tell him no.

He pulls away from my lips, placing his head in the crook of my neck, my eyes starting to close I feel him kiss along the side of it softly moving from underneath my chin to my collarbone. I feel him begin to suck lightly on the spot just above it, causing me to grab onto his bicep that was covered by the sleeves of his black hoodie, biting on my lower lip trying to muffle the sounds that are fighting to slip past my lips. Blinking profusely as I open my eyes back up again and they're facing the front door of my room that is still wide open.

I need this to stop before my parents walk in on something they're not supposed to see. I hit the side of his arm that I was gripping onto for dear life and say, "Jesse!" I hear myself whine when I feel him smile against my neck and begin to suck harder in response to me

"Jesse you need to st--" I begin to say as he kisses back up my neck again and moving along my jaw heading closer to my lips. I try to speak again before he reaches behind me and grabs onto my braids and lightly tugs my head backwards, placing his lips on mine again pushing me back onto the bed so I'm laying down and he follows to hover over me, taking advantage of the fact that my mouth was open, not asking for an entrance this time, he invites himself in.

I run my hand along the back of his neck tugging on his gold chain, pulling him down closer towards me as I begin to forget my surroundings.

I was quickly reminded when we were forced apart at the sound of my mom shouting my name from downstairs.

"Yes, mom?!" I yell being quick to apologize to Jesse when I realize that he's still on top of me and I just yelled in his ear as he jerked his head back in shock

"Abeg! Come downstairs and figure out what you and Jesse will eat, I'm not touching that stove so you better come feed yourselves oh!"

I sigh and look back up at Jesse who was still next to me. We make eye contact as we both begin to snicker loudly at my mom's irritation before he moves off of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ITS BEEN A LONGGGGG DAY (WEEK) WITHOUT YOU MY FRIENDS BUT SADLY I SPENT THE LAST WEEK STUDYING AGAIN

But here's a new chapter :) the last three chapters kinda hectic so here's some fluff

Idk if I like Team Jarma or Team Kesse but teeeheeeee I'm so glad they're dating nowwww

But this is only the calm before the storm :))))

BTW if there's errors it's because I didn't edit forgive meeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 776 36
-------Winter 2017------ Cover by Ellipticall*** Evelyn Williams just wants to be a lawyer. She doesn't know what "kind" yet - but she will be a la...
180K 5.6K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...
33.7K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
81.7K 17.5K 97
🔥🔥🔥18+ Only!!! "The best thing about panties is taking them off." Adedayo Bankole is well-connected and popular. A 200 level student of the unive...