Lost Little Brother TMRxTW

By readytorun00

Thomas is Stiles' older brother he was kidnapped 9 years ago the same time Claudia Stilinski died. Now he New... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AN
AN

Chpater 5

1.1K 20 1
By readytorun00

Chapter 5
Third POV
    That night the sheriff went to Thomas, Stiles, and Scott asking if they could help him with something. It was about a case of a family that died in a car crash and their eight-year-old was never found. The three boys decided to go out and search where the car was left. They walked through the woods following the directions that the sheriff had given them.  They trekked through the woods. Thomas and Scott in front holding lights. Stiles a little behind them with Scott's phone flashlight on. 

    They ended up at a ditch where Scott and Thomas easily jumped down. Stiles had more trouble slipping and losing his grip on Scott's phone dropping it in a puddle. Watching his phone fall Scott sighed, grabbing it out checking it to see if it still worked.  

    They found the scene of the wreck fairly quickly after that. The car was flipped so that the wheels were in the air and the roof of the car was against the ground. The trio looked inside the windows and around the car to see if they could find anything that still had the missing girl's scent. 

    Stiles saw something small and pink so he reached in for it. He pulled his hand out after grasping the item in his hand. Moving it towards the light the other two boys were shining around. All three screamed when they noticed the deformed doll. Stiles dropping the doll and jumping away from it. 

    Then they heard a growl coming from a little ways away from the crash site. A coyote was standing in front of its den just off to the side of where the engine laid. It growled showing its teeth. Thomas moved the flashlight's beam towards the animal so they could see how big it was but the coyote took off. 

    Scott ran after it, chasing it through the woods. The coyote jumped a ditch hoping to lose Scott but he just kept on following. Scott eventually got the coyote to turn around when he shifted and let out a growl of his own. She flashed her eyes blue, shocking Scott. 

    "Malia," He asked. The coyote ignored him, turning and running away. Scott ran back to Thomas and Stiles, going to tell them the news he had just seen.

    Getting back to the scene of the car wreck he told the siblings what he had seen.

    "It's Malia the coyote," Scott said as he approached the two at the mouth of the den. They found blankets and clothes of an eight-year-old girl. 

    "I guess we should call dad and see what he says," Stiles said, taking Scott's phone and stepping out of the den.  The police arrived within 10 minutes. What they didn't expect was for the FBI to begin an investigation. 

    "UH Scott, what's your dad doing here?" Stiles asks to point towards the FBI agent.
    "Stiles what are you, um okay my dad's here," Scott said as he turned around.
    The agent walked away from his team to approach the group of teens. 

    "Why does it seem like whenever there is an investigation in this town you two are at the center of it," Agent McCall said. 

    Scott just rolled his eyes not even looking at his dad. The agent stopped noticing the third person in the group. 

    "I see your back Thomas," He said a little coldly to the boy. 

    "Mr. McCall I see you can't handle a big case of missing teens so they sent you to this small town" Thomas shot back. Stiles and Scott had to hold in their laughter but it didn't work very well. Both boys ended up letting out quiet laughs as the Agent tried to compose himself. 

    The sheriff began talking to Agent McCall about the case and how they had closed it ruling it as an accident. The Sheriff also waved the three boys away telling them to go home. The three boys walked out of the woods together going their separate ways and going home. 

    The next morning they met with everyone else to try and discuss what had happened but also trying to be careful of people who might overhear them. They went to class after discussing a plan on a way to find her. The sheriff was going to go talk to Mr. Tate and see if he knew anywhere she would go.

    During history, Mr. Yukimura asked for a volunteer to read in front of the class. Instead of getting a volunteer, he asked Stiles to come up and read. Stiles sighed, getting up and walking to the front of the room. His hands started shaking. He gripped onto the podium looking down at the book. The words swirled around the page making them gibberish before letters started disappearing. His breathing increased as he kept looking at the book. Stiles was on the verge of a panic attack.

    "Mr. Stilinski," Mr. Yukimura said, trying to get the boy's attention.

    "STILES" Scott said louder, trying to get his friend's attention. Stiles looked up at his friend but the panic didn't stop. Scott jumped up from his seat. 

    "I'm gonna take him to the nurse," Scott said. Mr. Yukimura nodded and Scott led his friend out of the room. Scott brought Stiles into the locker room. Stiles hit the door frame supporting himself with his hand. He then made himself move forwards supporting himself on the sink looking in the mirror. 

    "Stiles is this a panic attack," Scott asked. 

    Stiles shook his head, panic still running through him. 

    "This isn't real I must be asleep" Styles mumbled but Scott caught what he said. 

    "Stiles this is real. How can I convince you that This is real" Scott asked? 

    "Finger you have extra fingers in dreams," Stiles said. Scott nodded holding up his hands letting Stiles see them telling him to count. Stiles began counting them and found that there were no extra fingers on Scott's hand.

    "See this is real this is not a dream," Scott said. Stiles nodded, taking deep breaths calming himself down more. When Stiles and Scott were just sitting there letting Stiles regain some energy Thomas, Newt, and Minho barged into the room. 

    "What happened Thomas said sitting down next to his brother. 

    "Panic attack whatever happened to us it's getting worse" Scott explained. The three gladers sighed.

    The bell for class had rung and Kira was about to walk out when she noticed two backpacks sitting by the desks of the two boys that left earlier. One of those boys just so happened to be the one she liked. She decided she would do something nice and bring them their backpacks. 

    Kira walked out of the room with the two backpacks in hand. When she was in the hallway she heard growling. She turned around and saw a coyote. Kira bolted towards the first room with a door which ended up being the girl's locker room. She hid behind a row of lockers. She gasped as she heard the window to the door break and claws click along the floor.

    It sounded like the coyote was right next to her when the lockers began to fall. Kira ran to avoid being crushed, what she also noticed was the lockers made it harder for the animal to get to her. Scott ran into the room. He flashed his eyes red at the coyote. 

    The coyote stopped moving forward looking at Stiles' backpack then ran out the door, down the hallway, and then finally outside. 

    "You okay," Scott asked, looking at the girl as she breathed deeply. She nodded standing up from her crouched spot on the floor. 

    Later in the day, the sheriff was in the school investigating the attack. He had taken the two backpacks seeing bite marks on his sons. He picked up the backpack getting a closer look. He noticed a doll in the pack. He pulled it out when the doll was snatched from his hand.

    Mr. Tate stood there looking furious. "Where did you get this?" He demanded. The sheriff opened his mouth to answer when the man just stormed off. Stiles walked up to his dad.
    "Do you know what  this is all about?" Noah asked his son.

    Stiles stood there with his fingernails in his mouth thinking then something hit him "It's the doll she wants the doll" Stiles said. The sheriff nodded and the bell rang for the end of the day. 
    The sheriff went out and paid Mr. Tate a second visit where he saw the man had traps in his house and he almost stepped on one getting up to the house. 

    "Tate you need to take these traps out of the trails you're gonna get someone hurt putting these things on the path," The sheriff said. 

    Mr. Tate didn't look remorseful at all. He just shrugged going back to cleaning his hunting gear. The sheriff sighed when the man stood up glaring. The sheriff turned to see the coyote that had been in the den with Malia's stuff and in the school. It had the doll in its mouth. Mr. Tate stood up his gear at the ready chasing the animal.

    Stiles, Thomas, Newt, Minho, Isaac, Allison, Lydia, and Scott all drove as far into the woods as they could. Splitting up they went in search of the girl who was stuck as a coyote. Scott drove his bike going further into the woods. Thomas, Newt, and Minho went through the trees to the west. Lydia and Stiles went to the east. Isaac took off following the scent he had caught Allison following him and trying her best to keep up with him. 

    Thomas, Minho, and Newt kept running searching for any signs of the girl or the man who had been looking for her. They found nothing but continued running hoping to come across something. Branches scratched at their arms and faces but none of them slowed down. Minho tripped on a branch but got up and kept running. 

    Isaac was running across a field when his foot made contact with one of the traps. The trap closed with his leg inside. Isaac fell screaming in pain. Allison ran as fast as she could forward hearing the boy cry out. 

    Scott heard Isaac's cry of pain. It hit him so hard he lost control of the bike making it fall over and he skidded on the path a little. 

    Lydia and Stiles heard the cry too. They stopped trying to think before anyone who couldn't heal themselves got hurt. 

    "What's so important about this freaking doll?" Stiles said frustrated. "Wait a minute I've seen the doll in a picture" Stiles quickly pulled out his phone showing the picture to Lydia. 

    "Stiles, I thought you said the doll was Malia's," Lydia said looking at the picture. 

    "What do you mean it is? '' Stiles said, turning the picture back to face him. His eyes widened in shock noticing it wasn't Malia holding the doll but her sister. "That's what it is" 

    Lydia watched him confused. Stiles grabbed his phone tighter calling Scott but getting his voicemail. "Scott it's the wreck, she's putting the doll back, it's like bringing flowers to a grave," he said, hanging up the phone and calling his brother. He explained what he figured out agreeing to meet the trio at the wreck site. 

    "Stiles," Lydia said, sounding scared. Stiles looked up seeing Lydia with her foot on the trigger of the trap. 

    Allison was trying to comfort Isaac as he tried to pry the trap from his leg. He grunted with the effort but had to let what little progress he had made go. He couldn't get the trap off his leg.
"Allison, look," Isaac said, tilting his head forward. "You have to take a shot. Do it hit Tate" Isaac said. He gritted his teeth when he finished speaking. 

    Allison nodded her head taking deep breaths. She aimed her shot but it went way off course. It ended up embedded in a tree. 

"Allison, you can do this, just focus," Isaac said. 

Allison nodded. She took deep calming breaths muttering the new code she had made for her father and herself. We protect those who can't protect themselves. 

She took her shot again making her mark. When she went to re-aim Malia and the doll was gone.
Thomas, Minho, and Newt were the first to make it to the crash site. They remained in the open watching for any of the others. 

"Should we call them?" Newt asked. 

Minho nodded so Thomas pulled out his phone and began to call his brother. 

"Stiles, where are you guys?" Thomas asked when his brother answered. 

"Uh we kinda have a problem," Stiles said. Thomas furrowed his eyebrows. He pulled the phone from his ear and put it on speaker.

Newt and Minho looked at him. Stiles sighed on the other end of the line. 

"I can't read and Lydia can't move," He said quickly. Thomas could tell his brother was beginning to panic. 

"Stiles you can do this we know you can" Minho spoke up from the side. The other two boys agreed. 

"Okay" Stiles whispered. 

"You want us to come help?" Newt asked. 

"Please," Stiles said. They nodded even though he couldn't see. 

"Be there as soon as we can," Thomas said hanging up the phone and the three took off running.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.1K 18
thomas is trying to keep the stiles act up after returning to beacon hills, he didn't want the pack to know anything. not for their safety but his. h...
194K 5.9K 25
This is when Thomas aka Stiles comes back home after spending 3 years in the trials. Thomas is sad and depressed because before he and the other surv...
133K 4.7K 14
When Thomas' best friend and neighbour Minho gets a new step-brother, Thomas is suddenly interested. All characters belong to James Dashner
17K 469 22
"Falling like ashes to the ground Hoping my feelings, they would drown But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing Inhibited, limited 'Til it...