BABY GOJŌ {jujutsu kaisen}

Autorstwa shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝�... Więcej

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
jujutsu stroll #1
jujutsu stroll #2
jujutsu stroll #3
jujutsu stroll #4
jujutsu stroll #5
jujutsu stroll #6
author's note

chapter 36

40.9K 2.5K 2.6K
Autorstwa shiggyyyy

❝she gets the best presents❞

apparently dancing wasn't so easy when your partner was like three times taller than you.

"I give up", marri huffed, sitting beside itadori as she was offered a fruit tart.

"thanks", the girl dejectedly murmured as itadori nodded.

"honestly, why don't you use your technique? you can manipulate atoms like your dad or something right?", itadori asked, munching on some caramelized popcorn.

marri perked up.

"you're a genius yūji!! but I'll do that later, because it's time for presents", marri smiled, to which the little girl had her own throne at the very front of the room, with presents piled up to her armrests.

everyone gathered around, meanwhile a camera was set up in the middle of the room to remember marri's reactions to these presents.

"presenting to your highness...a mini car for you to drive around your house, or neighborhood I guess", mahito smiled, making jazz hands as marri smiled back.

"THANK YOU HITO!! I'll have you know, I'm a pretty good driver when playing mario kart, so I'm sure this'll be just as easy", marri grinned.

hanami then presented the girl with a single sunflower that bloomed like the brightening smile shown by the child herself.

the second-years all chipped in to get marri this wonderful outfit, which just so happened to look exactly like sukuna's white kimono and blue scarf.

"WE CAN MATCH NOW, S'KUNA!!"

the curse scoffed meanwhile he had momentarily switched with itadori, as he showcased an entire shelf of nail polish.

"is this you telling me that we should paint each other's nails more often?", marri asked, wriggling her brows as sukuna was so repulsed that he immediately switched back.

nanami then gifted marri more books and a handmade bookmark, as to him, knowledge was the best present one could receive.

"this is from him, but he's too shy to give it to you himself", megumi mumbled, taking out a switchblade as tōji just shrugged.

"cursed energy's overrated", the male stated, making marri giggle.

"thank you, mr. tōji!!", the girl chirped as she kissed the back of tōji's hand, since she couldn't reach his forehead or anything.

"and this is my gift to you, marri. you'll probably grow out of it, but when you do, you can maybe wear it as a necklace instead", megumi murmured, making marri confused.

megumi then pulled out a black box, to which marri had gasped.

"ARE YOU PROPOSING BECAUSE I SAY YES!!"

satoru choked on his saliva as everyone around him watched the white-haired male dramatically fall onto his knees.

"megumi-kun, I will end yo—"

"huh? that's not it. it's just a little promise ring, that I'll always be here for you", megumi softly smiled, slipping the butterfly ring onto marri's finger as she marveled at how pretty it made her hand feel.

"goomi...you're going to make me cry", marri pouted, to which megumi had picked the girl up as he patted her back, making everyone wonder whether this was actually megumi or not.

"ANYWAYS, IT'S TIME FOR MINE AND GOJŌ-SENSEI'S PRESENT!!", itadori exclaimed, ruining the cute moment as marri perked up, though she refused to leave megumi's side.

"and we're pretty sure our gift puts everyone else's to shame", the pink-haired boy boasted, to which the majority of the people — and curses — had scoffed.

"oh yeah? what is it?", kugisaki asked, crossing her arms as satoru and itadori shared a glance, clapping their hands twice as footsteps were heard.

a irritated looking man dressed in modern clothing with a bucket hat had appeared, awkwardly standing there as he was highly unamused.

"papa, is he my adopted brother or something? because this seems like a family meeting thing, not a birthday surprise...."

"actually, remember the nine death painting wombs that were sealed away in jujutsu high?", satoru asked, to which marri had nodded.

"well we broke in and took one of them and had mahito make a body and stuff for it", itadori continued, to which everybody's jaw had suddenly dropped, breaking the floor and reaching hell.

"s-s-so he's the curse...that's supposed to be sealed away?", ijichi asked, his entire being shaking as the students of jujutsu high wondered what the hell was wrong with their teacher.

"is this for real?", maki asked, to which satoru had nodded.

"for real", itadori answered. "so, what do you think, marri?"

marri was then let down as she waddled towards the curse, who seemed beyond paranoid.

"do you have a name? blink twice if you need help. I can set you free after the party if you want. I'm sorry if you were forced into this", marri whispered, to which the curse had only clicked his tongue.

"don't mind him marri-chan~ he's just a little emo", mahito waved as his arm wrung around the curse's shoulder.

"oh, okay, well see you later then!", marri waved as she then started playing music, dancing with the girls, some curses, and boys, as the little girl decided that it'd look too weird if she were to dance in midair by herself.

the day ended slightly early with a father-daughter dance, to which meanwhile everyone helped cleanup, marri had trudged over towards the isolated curse again.

"can you at least tell me your name?", marri politely asked, to which the dark-haired curse furrowed his brows as he grumbled out a name.

"choso".

"well mine's gojō marri, and it's nice to meet you! do you really hate it here? do you want to go back to being a womb?"

"that's not how—no", the man answered.

"oh...well, inu, who's over there", marri pointed. "is my pet curse. I think you two would be good friends if you live with us".

"not like I have a choice", choso bitterly muttered.

"well, I promise you that you'll feel better, because after a rainy day is a rainbow", marri smiled.

"glad to see that they're getting along well".

"right? we made such a great decision on marri's present", satoru praised.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.5K 201 19
❛ 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜, 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 ❜ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘭�...
161K 6K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
1.3K 20 6
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵...
11.2K 240 37
Oc x gojo *✧・゚:╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗・゚: * *✧ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 �...