dreamnotfound (β€’ fluff and sm...

By tim3lin3

[all the art that's in this isn't mine- :)] hi- so this is my first story, book thingy. sorry if it sucks and... More

Chapter 1: First Start (fluff)
Chapter 2: He's Here! (fluff)
Chapter 3: What Are You Doing? (fluff and smut)
Chapter 4: The Thunderstorm (fluff)
Chapter 5: Taunting Clay (fluff and smut)
Chapter 6: George's Idea (fluff)
Chapter 7: Why George?! (fluff and angst)
Chapter 8: Let's Stay In Today.. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 9: Again..? (fluff and smut)
Chapter 10: Please!! (fluff)
Chapter 11: Flying Over (fluff)
Chapter 13: Planning It Out (fluff)
Chapter 14: οΏΌThe Bar (fluff, smut and angst)
Chapter 15: Floor 46. (fluff and angst)
Chapter 16: What's On Your Neck? (fluff and angst)
Chapter 17: As you wish. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 18: Let's Head Back (fluff and a lil bit of angst)
Chapter 19: Home! (fluff and smut)
Chapter 20: The After Effect (fluff)
Chapter 21: Well, Now That They Know. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 22: Michelle (fluff and angst)
Chapter 23: Georgie, Darling.. (fluff and a lil angst)
Chapter 24: Sorry! (fluff, some angst and smut)
Chapter 25: So, This 'Michelle' Girl? (fluff and angst)
Chapter 26: Covers (fluff and smut)
Chapter 27: Twitch (fluff and a little angst)
Chapter 28: Are You Comfortable? (fluff, angst and smut)
Chapter 29: The First Visit. (fluff and angst)
Chapter 30: Unexpected Visitors (fluff and lil bit of smut)
Chapter 31: Time Flys By (fluff and smut)
Chapter 32: Tomorrow Will Be Fine.. (fluff and smut)
Chapter 33: Unwanted Information (fluff and angst)
Chapter 34: Look Who's Here! (fluff and angst)
Chapter 35: Deja Vu (fluff and angst)
Chapter 36: The Aftermath (fluff, smut and angst)
Chapter 37: Ice Cream! (fluff)
Chapter 38: Recovering! (fluff)
Chapter 39: Who's There? (fluff and smut)
Chapter 40: Bottom to Top (fluff and smut)
Chapter 41: Everyone Together (fluff)
Chapter 42: "Food 4 U" (fluff and smut)
Chapter 43: Here We Go, Another Round (fluff and smut)
Chapter 44: Chill Out?! (fluff and angst)
Chapter 45: After Party. (fluff, angst and smut)

Chapter 12: Arriving At Sapnap's (fluff and smut)

19.1K 206 415
By tim3lin3

» heads up «
- other ship incoming :o
- NSFW o-o
- small part of a sensitive subject ;-;

Clay looked out of the window, he didn't even realise how close to the ground they were. "Almost there.." he said to himself. Clay wasn't a fan of flights either, but he had to be strong for George. He stroked George's head slowly, quietly waking him up. George yawned, sleepily opening his eyes and looking up at Clay. "Pfft.. you're hair is so messy." Clay whispered. George's head collapsed back onto Clay's shoulder. "Come on, sleepy head.. it's almost landing time." Clay positioned George so that he was facing the window. Coincidentally, no one else sat next to them. It was a pretty empty flight, surprisingly. Clay kissed George's neck, that definitely woke him up. "C-Clay!" George blushed. "Ah, there we go. He's awake!" Clay groaned sarcastically. George smiled with him.
The plane finally started to thud onto the ground, the heavy wheels skidding across the hot tar. When the plane came to a stop, the two boys saw loads of groups slowly exiting the plane. "Let's wait till it's less crowded." Clay muttered. Luckily, it didn't take long for most to get out.

As they stepped out, the sun shone into their faces. It was a hot day in Texas, way different to Florida's weather. Clay held George's hand tightly, making sure not to lose him. "You ok, George?" Clay turned to him and stopped for a moment. "Mmh, perfectly fine!" George smiled, tightening his grip. "If you say so.." Clay murmured, taking out his phone and getting an Uber for them. "Alright, shouldn't take too long.. Yeah! 15 minutes until they get here." Clay slipped his phone into his back pocket, covering it with his hoodie. "What's with you and Ubers? You've called one like.. 4 times since I've gotten here!" George asked. "Ubers are cool. Other forms of transportation is boring." Clay smirked. George rolled his eyes and dragged Clay over to a bench. "Let's sit, these pants are really hard to move in.. Kinda hurting, if I have to be honest." Clay looked down at him, blushing. "George." Clay whispered steadily. "Yes? Why are you whispering..?" George asked turning to face Clay. "You still haven't answered my question." George was confused, "Question? What question?" Clay rolled his eyes and smiled. "Who's the top in this relationship?? That one." George's eyes widened, he turned away, crossing his arms. "I can't answer that." George groaned. Clay started laughing. "Maybe later.." Clay whispered. "What's that supposed to mean??!" George snapped, quickly turning to Clay. Clay just wheezed, his elbows were resting on his knees and his head was facing directly down at the floor. "Clay!" George shook Clay slightly. They then saw a grey vehicle pull-up close to them, it was their ride. "Come on, Georgie." Clay said, grabbing his suitcase and reaching for George's hand. George blushed, taking his suitcase in his left, and Clay's warm hand in the right. They walked over to the car and told the man their destination. Clay held George's hand the whole way, making sure he was alright and with him.
The driver kept glaring at them through the mirror. His deep, dim, shady eyes stared at them. Clay looked at him once or twice. He seemed.. off. Something about the man was.. familiar. Yet, he didn't think much of it.

When they were at their stop, aka Nick's house, Clay payed the man and took one last longing stare at the man. He looked awfully familiar. After he drove off, Clay slipped his hand back into George's. "Ready?" Clay asked, smiling at George. George smiled back at him, blushing a roseate colour, "I'm ready.." With that, they walked up to Nick's door and rang the doorbell. They let go of each other's tight grips, not wanting anyone else to know that they are together. Nick opened the door, a big, bright smile appeared on his face. "Hey guys!" Nick shrieked, "You made it! Come in, come in." Nick leaned against the door, signalling them to walk in. "Thanks, Nick!" George smiled. "You couldn't get enough of us." Clay giggled. Nick started to join in, "Guess I couldn't!" The three laughed happily. After a few minutes, Nick stated that Bad and Zak were already here. "Come say hi!" Nick walked them both towards them. It was in the living room. The TV was on, pillows were everywhere and there were a bunch of snacks on the table. "Here we are. Bad, Zak, say hi!"

"Hey George, hey Clay." Zak chatted. Bad shot up from where he was sitting, "Oh my goodness! Hi muffins!!" Bad observed, "Long time no see!" He smiled. "Hey Bad!" George walked up to him, giving him a hug. Of course, Bad hugged back. Bad then looked at Clay. "Whoa.. you're tall, anyway, hi!" Bad then hugged Clay. "Hey Bad." Clay smiled. Nick was smiling in the background, clapping his hands quietly. "Pfft.. this looks like a sleepover." Clay commented. "It can be if you want it to." Nick walked up next to Clay, patting him on the shoulder.
"It's quite surprising that you two came at the same time. Did you get on the same flight or something?" Zak joked. "Well.. you see, we did." George added. Zak was surprised. "Wait, how exactly?" Zak squinted. "Oh right.. you don't know." George gasped. "Clay and I are.. well, living together for a bit.. You see, I flew to Florida and Clay kindly let me stay with him!" George started to smile. "Oh, that's cool!" Zak smiled back. "See, everyone is moving in together!! Come on Zak, move in with me! I have a spare room.." Bad pleaded, getting down on his knees and facing Zak. Zak started blushing a bit. "I-I'll think about it." Zak stated. "Yay!" Bad screamed, hugging his legs. Nick started wiggling his eyebrows at Zak. Zak rolled his eyes. "Anyways, are you all planning on staying long?? I have 2 spare rooms!" Nick put his hand on his hip. Clay looked at George, tilting his head. "What do you think, Georgie poo?" Clay asked, taking George's hand. "U-Uh.. I'm fine with anything. It's your choice!" George stuttered slightly. "Hm.. I guess staying for a couple days wouldn't hurt?" Clay smiled. Nick jumped with joy. "Sick!"

With that, all the boys sat on the couch, talking and eating snacks. Well, apart from George.. he hadn't eaten anything. Clay got suspicious of George. He scooted closer to George, wrapping his arm around him. Bad kept glancing at them.. until he finally spoke up. "Are you two dating??" Bad asked. George went bright red. Soon then, Zak was intrigued. "Ooh, yeah! You guys have been really suspicious." Zak mentioned. George and Clay looked at each other. Both nodded in a sign of agreement. George huddled behind Clay, hiding his face. "George and I.." Zak and Bad started waiting in suspense. Nick was just sitting there, eating chips, smug about already knowing the answer. "G-George and I are in f-fact dating.." Clay said nervously. "Aww! Congratulations!!" Bad clapped his hands. Zak's mouth was wide open. "DNF was real.. YES!" Zak started celebrating. Clay and George were blushing a crimson colour. "Wait.. to prove it.. kiss." What Zak said woke Nick up from day dreaming. "Yes!!" Nick screamed. All were watching closely as Clay cupped George's chin. George started blushing. Both of their eyes squinted, before their lips connected together. "Aww!! So cute!" Bad cheered. They both pulled away, giggling. "I love you.." Clay whispered in George's ear. "I love you too.." George whispered back.

It was about 12:30. Bad, Zak and Nick all decided to get to bed. Bad and Zak were in the same room and Nick was in his room upstairs. This then left the other guest room open. Clay and George eventually decided they should unpack. They headed into the guest room with their suitcases, rolling behind them. The colour combination was nice. Dark grey, light grey and white. The two boys unpacked all of their luggage, George walked into the bathroom with his toothbrush and toothpaste, closing the door behind him.
The older boy looked into the mirror, he took off his hoodie, folding it aside. George skin tightened his shirt, looking in the mirror. He started frowning. All of a sudden Clay burst into the bathroom. "Hey Ge-" he cut himself off, looking at what George was doing. "O-Oh! Hey Clay.." George looked at Clay. "George.. Are you ok?.." Clay embraced George in his arms, hugging him from the back. "Yeah, I'm fine." George responded. "George.. You're so skinny.. You need to eat more. You ate nothing!" Clay groaned, keeping calm. George shook his head slightly. "George.. please." Clay started to frown. George walked out of the bathroom, heading to the bed.

Clay followed him. George sat down on the bed and sighed. Clay knelt down next to the brown haired boy, putting his hand on his knee. "I love you, George.. The way you are. Please, please.. Never change, sweetheart." George smiled slightly. "I love you so much, George.. You are perfect." George started to smile. Clay stood up, looking down at George. He pushed George onto the bed and proceeded to kiss him, George kissed back. Clay slowly and steadily slipped his hand up George's shirt. "C-Clay.. h-here?" George mumbled. "Your choice.. would you like to?" George paused for a minute, then, nodded slowly. He smiled, this made Clay happy. He loved George's smile, it would always light him up. Clay slowly slipped off his hoodie and shirt, then, George's. "You're so pretty, Georgie." Clay was sliding his finger across George's chest and stomach. This caused George to flinch. He started giving George small, purple hickeys, all around his neck and collarbone. George moaned a few times, this made Clay blush a strawberry red. Clay slipped his fingers into George's pants, slipping them off. "Ah.. finally, those horrid pants are off!~" George moaned out of relief, Clay giggled. He then looked at George for permission to take off this boxers. George nodded with a smile on his face. Clay slowly slipped it off, revealing George's tented length. Clay started gently licking his tip. George got butterflies in his stomach, he flung his head back and held onto the bedsheets tightly. Clay started deep throating him, slowly rubbing George's thigh in the process. "A-Ah~" George let out his first proper moan. Clay started bopping his head up and down faster. "C-Clay!~ Ngh~ I-I'm close.." George moaned. "Huh, already?~" Clay joked. George giggled. The tall, blond hair boy slipped off his black and white boxers, positioning himself properly. George spread out his legs, allowing Clay to do what he wanted. Clay held onto George's waist, softly slipping his tip in George's entrance, going in and out repeatedly. "A-Ah~~ C-Clay!!~" George moaned out of pain, but of course, it turned into pleasure, once he started slipping more in. Clay grunted while George kept moaning his name. "Clay~ f-faster!~" Clay leaned in on George, going faster and harder. "H-Hah~ I-I'm g-going to c-" George then came on his chest. Clay licked it up, staring at George. Both boys quickly slipped on boxers. Giving him one last kiss, he fell next to him. Both of their chests rose and fell. "Short and sweet~" Clay whispered. After they caught their breaths, they got changed back into what they were wearing. "Mission success." Clay teased. "Oh s-shut up.." George smiled. They both slipped under the covers, cuddling one another.

"George.." Clay muttered.
"Mhm.?" George mumbled.
"You're so perfect.. I love you." Clay kissed George's forehead and dug his head in his chest.
George started blushing, "T-Thank you, Clay.. I love you too."
Clay then smirked, "So, what's your answer?~"
"Oh my god, Clay.." George rolled his eyes, "I guess.. y-you?.."
Clay smiled. "Thought so."
"You're such an idiot." George giggled.
The duo fell asleep, dreaming of one another, thinking on what they will do tomorrow.

(2022 words :0 very pog. anyway- sank q for reading :D I might update all of the chapters- [fixing any mistakes in them u-u] alrighty, have a great day/night :>)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.3K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
293K 18.4K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
361K 12.3K 83
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...