•The Wren• •Avengers•

By Ithrewthepaper

Matilade has been alone for a while. For two years her only way to communicate how she feels is music. She's... More

Soulmarks
Other tattoos/piercings
Matt
Intoduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
A/N
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII*
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV*
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI*
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
I need your opionions :)
Q/A
New Story Out Now
Dont worry I'm just blushing
Not an Update
Trauma

XXVI

5.5K 163 2
By Ithrewthepaper

"Are you okay to walk", Bucky rushes to her side to help.

"I'm fine to walk now", Matt says with a cocky smile as she struts towards her bedroom.

"That's the fastest recovery I've seen yet", Steve comments while taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'm just built different", the girl calls overs her shoulder. Walking to her closet she picks out a tan long sleeve crop top, black mom jeans, and black high heels.

"What does that mean", Steve asks setting down his coffee.

"I've heard Pete say it", Bucky supplies while leaning against her bedroom door frame.

"It's slang you old men wouldn't get", she jokes while walking to her shower and warming the water.

"I'll show you old man", Bucky threatens jokingly.

"Mhmmm sure", Matt comments while closing the bathroom door.

"Steve do you think I'm an old man", Bucky questions with creased brows. Steve stands and crosses the room to wrap his arms around his mate.

"I think you're the hottest old man I've ever seen", Steve whispers before placing a kiss on the corner of Bucky's lips. Coming out of the bathroom Matt finds two of her mates curled up on her small white couch. Smiling to herself she approaches the two from behind and places a kiss on each of their foreheads.

"Why are you dressed like that", Bucky asks with his signature confused stare.

"Not that you don't look good, it just doesn't look like you", Steve jumps in when her face looks slightly offended.

"I have to go to work", Matt says with a tight lipped smile.

"Oh, okay we'll wait here until you get back", Bucky slightly asks with a face that's asking for confirmation.

"Yeah that's cool, I'm just not sure when my shift ends today", Matt confirms making Bucky visibly relax.

"Give me a kiss before you leave", Steve pouts.

"Ffiinnneeee", Matt jokingly drags out as she walks up to where he's sitting. He pulls her down to his lap where he gives her a passionate kiss.

Bucky interrupts the kiss by whining, "I want one!" With a smile she stands from Steve's lap and gets Bucky to stand. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gets him to duck down and give her another fiery kiss.

"Bye Soliders", she calls over her shoulder while walking towards her door.

"Bye Doll", Bucky calls.

"I love the view", Steve flirts.

Turning back around to face the two men she adds, "Try not to break anything." She latched the door shut before they answer and is off to find Mr.Russo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 19
We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. --------------------------- Y/n L/n is a demon...
1.8K 41 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
73.4K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
7.5K 311 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...