You will be mine

By CristinaCools

Life goes on. I'm no longer the same person as before. For what's worth, I did it all myself with no help... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 26

2.8K 76 1
By CristinaCools

I wriggle myself in the white dress Tessa told me to wear. Why am I even listening to her? Seeing myself in the bathroom mirror makes me feel confident. This dress compliments my curves perfectly, even my hips look good in it. With the stretchy fabric I change myself easily. I need to be aware about the length though. This dress is a sexy, cute mini dress.

My locks of hair fall over my shoulders and I spray then with an intensive oil as I'm wondering what Michael is going to wear tonight. Probably something very expensive. Like it or not, Michael is very rich. Not that it's my concern what he does with his money, he didn't receive it just like that.

Michael worked hard to earn every penny. For all the trouble he went through, he only deserves more comfort to ease his inner pain. I know he's still struggling with that.

After our walk to the local market I fell asleep on the sofa. That wasn't my intention at all. Luckily, Michael wasn't offended by my anti social behavior towards him. Well, I have to admit; he didn't give me much attention either whilst typing on his phone. As a boss of a succesful business I'm fully aware of his responsibilities. I know he can't go away for a month without checking everything everything, not to mention the phone calls he has made to his lawyer about the contract with his family.

It still makes me anxious about what will come next. Is everything going to be okay? Knowing his father can be ruthless and his mother, well I can't call her a mother. A mother does best for her children, no matter what the consequences are for her.

Quickly, I apply a little makeup and sigh when I'm ready and satisfied with my look. God, I look like a model with the makeup and the dress. Hopefully, Michael will appreciate the look.

"Sofia or you almost ready?" I hear Michael's voice outside the door. "Be right there," I quickly answer. I hear his footsteps fading away. As I put on my black pumps I receive a message on my phone, it's from mom.

"Good luck with your date tonight, sweetheart!"

How does she knows about this? Tesssaaa, of course. The only thing I told mom is that Tessa and I would go on a holiday for a while, but she must have messaged Tessa to ask how I was doing.

"Thanks, mom." I reply.

Mom will be in the clouds right now as she knows I'm in Italy with Michael. The two of us all alone. I hope Tessa didn't tell the details of our trip tough. She doesn't need to know that his father is a dangerous man, and I had to flee because of the old man's desperate tricks to keep his son on a leash for good. In order to secure his wealthy future and name in the business world. He believes the notorious Davis name will be run by Michael.

Hopefully, Michael will change his name after everything is arranged. The bastard deserves to be punished for what he did to Michael and his sister. Also his mom deserves nothing less.

I take my small hand purse and go down the stairs, trying not to fall or break a leg. Michael stands at the door with his hands in his pockets, his eyes fierce. He gazes at me in victory like he has won a prize, his mouth opening up a little bit when I stop in front of him. Seductively, I close his mouth with one finger, a massive grin spreading across his face.

"You look stunning." He says with glistening eyes. "Thank you. And you look very handsome too." I say boldly while peeking out from under my lashes to get a glimpse of his sexy beige suit. He was wearing an expensive black shirt underneath his jacket. His dress pants were just the right length. His black leather shoes shining perfectly. This man is to die for and I knew it because I've seen him naked before. But I wonder what's underneath that dress shirt. He isn't that skinny boy I fell in love with. His shoulders became broad and his entire body screamed sex.

I feel myself becoming dizzy at the closeness of his sudden presence. "Are you ready, jewel?" Michael questions me when I finished gawking at him. His mouth twitching in a seductive smirk. "Yes," I say silently, swallowing away the lump in my throat.

Why am I reacting like this? It isn't like I'm seeing him in a suit for the first time. Michael leans closer to me when we stand outside the door before he locks it. "You know it has been seven years since we went on an actual date," he whispers. I nod silently, a small smile appearing on my face.

Knowing this is a date makes me a little nervous. Together we slowly walk to the small restaurant. I have a slow pace because of my high heels. Michael has always been a gentleman. He knows things before I even need to ask or say. From time to time he gazes at me, and I can't deny it gave me goosebumps each time.

Michael opens the door of the restaurant and I enter, carefully looking around to see if someone can help us to our table. Michael stops behind me and nods to the waiter who recognized him instantly because of his genuine smile. The man comes from behind the bar, his hand already extending to Michael.

"Michael, it thrilled me when I heard you had made reservations for tonight." He says, and I can't help to smile because of the man's positive enthusiasm. "Frederico, the pleasure is all mine. I can't wait to see what you are going to prepare for me this time." Michael answers.

"Can I introduce you to a very good friend of mine, Sofia Santos." Michael adds, and the man shifts his attention towards me. "Michael, where did you find this gorgeous creature?" The man asks, taking my hand gently and placing a small kiss on top of it. A blush spreads across my face.

Those Italian men and their compliments toward women. What they say must be true now I have seen it with my own eyes. "The truth is, she found me," Michael says, his eyes turning a soft blue. His facial contours seem less stressed and at ease. His body relaxing against mine.

"Well, I always hoped such a fine woman will walk into this restaurant, one day too." Frederico chuckles. "I reserved your favorite table at the window." The man says, gesturing us to follow him.

"Thanks, Frederico," Michael says politely. It was a small table for two, a dark purple tablecloth with white napkins dressed elegantly on the plates. Frederico shoves the chair professionally underneath me. "Michael, I only help women with their chairs," Frederico says boldly with a wicked smile. Michael chuckles and nods at him.

"That's fine by me," Michaels answers shortly. Frederico quickly arrived with a bottle of Barolo, a very exclusive red wine. Appreciatively, I look at Frederico, who poured our glasses with perfection. "When you have chosen something on the menu, just give me a sign," Frederico says calmly before leaving us at the table.

I look around the restaurant and notice it wasn't very crowded at the moment. Michael clears his throat and stares at me. "To you and me," he says with his glass in his hand. I pursue him and touch my glass with his. "To you and me," I repeat with a small grin. "I thought it would be busier at this hour," I tell him.

"It's never crowded at this place because this restaurant is too expensive for most locals here. Besides, I'm glad it's quiet." Michael answers calmly with a small smile. I nod in agreement and play with my ring. "Are you nervous?" Michael asks me suddenly.

"No," I answer him quickly before turning my attention back to the menu before me. "Do I make you nervous because you seem a little uncomfortable?" Michael explains. I look at him with a frown and then at the napkin on the table.

"I don't know. I know you will not push me into something I'm not certain of, but we are alone in a romantic restaurant. You can't deny it gives me a little pressure." My explanation making me wince because of its honesty. I'm too honest. Do I need to tell him everything that's going on in my head?

Michael reaches for my hand and squeezes it gently. "I will not pressure you, Sofia. This is just two people having a meal in a restaurant, nothing more." He assures me. "It's not my intention to take advantage of the situation, but if you want more, I'll be more than happy to please you," Michael says playfully, his mouth twitches up.

I roll my eyes and smile back at him. "I still can't believe we are in Tuscany." I gush. "Me neither. Never thought I would come here with you if you had asked me a few months ago." Michael smiles at me.

"I would have laughed if someone told me that." I chuckle, feeling the tension ease away. "Okay, I know what I'm going to order," I say while shutting the menu. Michael waves to Frederico, who appeares at our table with a big smile on his face.

"Lovebirds, this is on the house," he says, and he places three small plates in the middle of the table. The smell of warm bread, appetizers, and soup greet us.

"Have you made a choice, Bella?" Frederico asked, friendly. "Yes, for me the spaghetti Aglio olio with Grana Padano," I say, trying to pronounce it right. "Excellent choice, and for you osobuco, Michael?" He turned his attention to Michael.

"Yes, thanks," Michael responds with a bright smile. God, he's so good-looking. It makes everything more complicated. My head is going to explode if I will not decide soon.

Michael is right. It's my decision only because I know he wants me more than anything. He made himself clear he only has good intentions with me and I believe him. He loved me once, and I loved him too, so why can't it happen again?

I'm just afraid of giving my heart to him because I won't survive a second breakup. It would break me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2.3K 38
Torn apart like a shrewd cloth was my heart. Left alone with accusations tearing me apart. "Never do us apart" was our vows and All it took was a...
361 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
91.6K 2.2K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
54 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...