POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

147 19 2
By SuitorofHell

Yatch immediately raised her hand when she spotted Quillrie among the crowd. She called him to sit beside her seat and join them for lunch.

"I thought he's with Craeian and Laudemer?" Skye noticed him walking by himself. Wearing the same poker expression.

"What's wrong? You look awful!" Yatch said poking his cheeks playfully once he sat beside her.

He turned to her with a pout and she placed her hands on his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Yatch asked pinching his cheeks.

"Where's Craeian and Laudemer?" Selene asked taking a sip from her orange juice.

"The headmistress summoned them. Do't tell them I told you!" He said earning him a perplexed reactions from the girls.

"Without you?" Yatch asked furrowing her brows.

Quillrie sighed and nodded his head.
He looked around for specific faces and when he didn't found them...

"Where's Prince and Qaeus?" He asked.

"Didn't you asked them to watch those weird newbies?" Yatch scoffed pulling her tray of foods to Quillrie.

"There aren't any upcoming events. Except for the acquaintance party which is next month. So why would the headmistress summon those two?" Skye asked while munching on her food.

"Why do you think?" Quillrie asked in a sarcastic tone.

The girls exchanged looks with each other. There can only be one reason but why is it that Quillrie wasn't called too?
Not to mention that Quillrie doesn't seem to be in the mood right now.

"You know those weirdos are our roommates right? We can try to get to know them if you want." Selene suggested.

"That's hard! That lust girl is like Qaeus' other half! Too hard to approach!" Yatch snorted feeding the boy beside her.

"We can try. But. Can't we just tell them? I mean. If they know, maybe Qaelust will stop going to the lair..." Skye said. "We don't have to let anyone know but them!" She added.

"There's a reason why this conversation remains only with us, Skye." Quillrie said followed by a deep sigh.

"But she have a point! Even if it's too late. Atleast if we inform them, she'll realize to not go back there!" Yatch agreed.

"Whatever. I lost my appetite..." Quillrie mumbled sliding the tray back to Yatch.

"Oh!? Isn't that Prince? A-and that newbie?" Skye suddenly pointed at the entrance.

The three looked at where she was pointing and immediately spotted the two. Talking while wearing fancy smiles on their faces.

"Ahh. So Prince must be really serious about her..." Selene mumbled.

"But it's not that long since they transferred! I mean. Aren't they just getting to know each other?" Skye questioned.

"Prince is too carefree! Just let him be! It looks like they're both having a good time anyway!" Yatch said taking a gulp from her glass of juice.

"Hey! Aren't you going to eat?!" She said glaring at the only boy on their table.

"I said I lost my appetite!"

"And do I look like I fu**ing care!?"

"Keep it down! I'm not in the mood to pick a fight with you!"

"Exactly! So eat it because I had to stay in that godd**n line just so I could fu**ing order this for you!!!!"

"Why are you yelling at me!!?"

"Eat it or I'll feed you something else!!!"

Selene and Skye ducked their heads avoiding everyone's gaze.

Like any usual day at Daenerys University. The two infamous couple is yet to start with another ruckus. But that's normal.

"What!? What!? Are you seriously forcing me to eat!? What if I get indigestion!!? Hah! Will you even take responsibility for that!!?"

"And since when did you talked back to me! You piece of sh*t!"

"What!? P-piece of-- You should see yourself! You're---"

Skye cutted him off by stuffing a chunk of bread on his mouth. Some of the students quietly laughed at what she did.

"Will you two quit it!? If you're going to fight! Again! Atleast find some place secluded!" She yelled at them along with her deadly glaring eyes. "You're so childish! Get out of here!!!" She yelled again.

"Look what you did!" Yatch yelled at Quillrie earning her a smack from Selene who simply gave her a poker face.

"Go! You're taking too much attention! You can fight all you want! But please not here! The students are trying to have a pleasant lunch!" She said bluntly, therefore gesturing the two to the exit door.

The two glared at each other before they started nudging each other who to leave first.

And once they were gone, Selene and Skye immediately apologized to the other students for causing inconvenience.

"Do they always fight like that?" Silver asked at Prince who was too busy picking their order.

Silver just witnessed the couple clashing at each other.

"Yeah! You should be surprised if they don't fight once a day!" He said followed with a chuckle.

"Well. I heard that's what makes the relationship stronger!" She said diverting her eyes to the menu.

They picked their lunch together before they proceeded to go to an empty table near the window. They've also ordered foods for Qaeus and Qaelust.

"We can wait for those two if you want!" Prince suggested folding his arms on his chest.

"But that would mean a conversation between us!" He said and the girl pouted innocently.

"Come on. What can you tell me about yourself?"

"There's nothing much interesting about me!" The girl said with a chuckle.

"Hmm. Looks like there are. Plenty actually. Say something atleast. I want to get to know you!" Prince whined while stomping his feet gently.

"Okay. Okay. But I really have no idea what to tell you!" She said between her little laughters.

"Uhm. You can just start from why you decided to transfer here!"

"Oh! That!" Silver paused for a little gathering her thoughts.

The reason why they transferred isn't really pleasant at all.

"Ahh. That. W-we... B-because of Quin! Q-Qaelust's sister! We wanted to meet her! T-that's why we moved here." She said trying to force out a smile.

She's lying...
The boy said at the back of his mind.

"What else?"

"W-what else?"

"Why are you stuttering?"

Silver literally paused. She may have acted really strange.

"Is the reason for your transfer here a bit uncomfortable? We can just change the topic!" Prince said, concern were evident on his tone.

"It's just. The reason isn't that pleasant to hear. We thought things might change if we transfer here. But nothing changed." She said, her voice sounded disappointed.

"I would ask more about that. But the topic seems sensitive. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable."

"Thanks. W-we can just talk about you. Y-you play the piano right?" Silver said hoping the new topic can get rid of the awkward tension.

"Yeah."

"How long have you been playing?"

And it was his turn to froze quiet.

Since when did I start playing?

No one ever asked him that question. Any question that would require him to tell anything about himself. Because he grew up in the castle with every students who knows who he is.

He tried to remember anything. From his childhood. The day he first entered the University. The day he first played a piano.

But nothing came in mind. He remembers nothing. Except when he woke up in the infirmary.
A thick and tight bandage covered his forehead and limbs. Worried faces greeted him the moment his eyes opened.

That was as far as he can remember. He couldn't even remember why he's in the infirmary in the first place.
He never dwells on his past because nobody ever asked him about it. And now it starts to frustrate him.

"Prince?" Silver called snapping him out of his trance.

"Sorry!" He said and laughed shakily. "I was trying to remember when, but I couldn't! It's odd." He said and somehow spotted Qaelust and Qaeus walking towards their table.

The two noticed his perplexed expression but they shrugged it off and sat beside them.

"Finally! We ordered your foods! Now we can eat!" Silver said smiling cheekily to the girl.

"Tch. We're obviously sitting already..." Qaelust mumbled. "What's wrong with him?" She asked and beckoned at Prince.

"Ahh! He said he couldn't remember when he started playing the piano!" Silver replied.

Qaeus paused just as he was about to pick the spoon on his tray. A perplexed expression briefly made its way to his face but he quickly shrugged it off to not cause a suspicion.

He definitely won't remember because he won't believe what taught him to play it.
His mind stated.

"Stop thinking about it! You might lose your remaining brain cells!" He said bluntly to the younger male earning him a frown.

"Tch. You're so cheap!" He scoffed as he proceeded to eat. "Anyway. Have you seen Craeian and Laudemer?" Prince asked. He noticed the two weren't with the four earlier and clearly missed their fight.

"They're probably with Skye and Selene."

"But they're here! Without those two!" He said and pointed at the two on the center table of the canteen.

"Maybe they're busy."

"Without Quillrie? That's rare!"

"Can you just eat?"

"Tch! You're so boring!"

Once they finished their lunch. They separated their ways to return to their respective classrooms.

Qaelust excused herself in the middle of their class to go to the bathroom. As she was about to leave the cubicle, she paused hearing some girls enter while having a conversation. So she decided to stay still.

They were talking while retouching their make up.

"I heard someone went to the garden! Ain't that creepy?"

"Creepy? You should say brave! Nobody is allowed to enter the garden!"

"But whoever that is! He's really brave!"

"How are you sure it's a he?"

"Why not? Do you think a girl will have enough guts to come to that graveyard!? Yeesh!"

"You have a point though. But! See, my cousin from the boys area can see ghosts! He said he saw lots of ghosts wandering around the castle again."

"Really? That's straight up scary! I'm just glad I can't see ghosts!"

"But. Didn't Father Roran sealed the garden? With all the spirits locked in there? If there's spirits lurking around the castle. That would mean the seal is broken! The spirits escaped!"

"Quit it! We're in the bathroom you know? Stop talking about ghosts!"

"What? It's true! Maybe he lured the ghosts outside! Those spirits are the most savage of all savages! I could never seriously forget what happened! I mean! Did you even see what it did to Prince?!"

Prince? That pianist kid?

"Yeah. Poor him. I feel so bad for him. And his friends too. They almost died."

"If the garden is really opened again. Prince and his entire circle of friends are seriously done for. There's a reason why you can't imprison an evil savage. Because they get worser and worser until they escape for revenge."

"Ugh! Let's hurry up! This bathroom stinks!"

Once the two finished up their make up, they immediately leave. Just as when Qaelust opened the door and another unexpected student.

"Oh hey newbie!" Loretta scoffed placing her almost finished cigarette on her mouth.

Qaelust snickered and walked to the sink to wash her hands.

"You heard those b**ches right? You got any idea who the trespasser could be?" She asked blowing a smoke to the girl.

"It's me!" She said and giggled making Qaelust pause with the water continiously rinsing her hands.

"Poor those boys. It seems that they're meant to die!" She said cheekily and looked at Qaelust, then to her frozen hands.

"What? Surprised? You shouldn't be!" She said and leaned to the sink as she smoke freely.

Qaelust sighed and closed the faucet, she put out a handkerchief and dried her hands off.

"You don't seem uneasy about the bad news." She said and looked at Loretta through the mirror.

"Why should I be! They should have died that day! But some id**t deity helped them! It was so close! You should have seen it!" She said and laughed wickedly.

Is she on drugs? What is she so happy for?

"You're so clueless! But that's given since you're a newbie!" She said finishing her stick of cigarette.

Loretta threw her cigarette on the bin and walked towards Qaelust. She leaned closer to her and whispered to her ear.

"If you're curious of what happened. Why don't you ask Quin?" She said before she walked away.

Leaving her perplexed.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...
8.9K 398 24
➤ choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...
501K 23.6K 71
Kim Na Ra started working in the most successful company in Seoul. Without her knowing, the Chairman of the company has thousand and one secret. A da...
19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...