Until You Love Me [Bakudeku M...

Από mhaslut04

This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD... Περισσότερα

| 1 | Destructive Touch
| 2 | Preying Crimson
| 3 | Mesmerizing Jade
| 4 | Orange Evening
| 5 | Black Night
| 6 | Pretty Reflection
| 7 | Green Morning
| 8 | Blue Surprise
| 9 | Cold Pilar
| 10 | Old Regrets
| N O T E |
| 11 | Unexpected Rescue
| 12 | Blank Illusion
| 13 | Red Tears
| 14 | Pale Cleanse
| 15 | Sharp Glass
| 16 | Blinding Lights
| 17 | Obsidian Questions
| 18 | Misleading Rules
| 19 | Cunning Shadow
| 20 | Nephrite Dream
| NOTE |
| 22 | Amethyst News
| 23 | Scarlet Cloud
| 24 | Vermillion Mixture
| 25 | Urging Excuse
| 26 | Lost Melodies
| 27 | Pining Hunger
| 28 | Passing Water
| 29 | Bright Surface
| 30 | Old Willow
| NOTE |

| 21 | Painful Promise

16.7K 389 567
Από mhaslut04

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

The cold interrogation room was silent just as Izuku's mind when Kacchan kept grunting in rage. He probably had been walking from wall to wall for about five minutes without noticing he was just yelling to himself, until he finally turned his head to the greenette, who sat down in the corner of the room.

"So you're saying that bastard hasn't done anything wrong?" he grunted while clenching his fists and unknowingly letting his frown grow even bigger. Izuku nodded while looking down at his hands that were laying on his lap. "But you're also saying, he knows that gray haired bastard?"

Izuku paused as he clearly felt the anger coming of off the blond that didn't seem to be going away. When he felt the blond's red glowing eyes glued to him, waiting for an answer, he eventually nodded again, which seemed to agitate Katsuki.

"You're not making any sense!" he yelled again, clearly concerned about the other's sanity at this point "what makes you think he's not going to hurt you?" He gritt his teeth while burning his crimson eyes through the jade ones and clenched his fists to the point his knuckles glowed white. The thought of letting the two colored haired man go, knowing he had been even in a two feet ratius of his Deku, made the blond's blood boil. "Hah?" he grunted while turning his face back away from the other again.

Izuku's lip trembled and a shiver went down his spine. His throat suddenly tightened and even if he wanted to answer, the feeling made him unable to speak. Suddely a salty tear fell on his freckled cut wrist, but he quikly wiped it away as his sight had gone less blurry.

Katsuki's red glowing eyes suddenly stopped burning as he noticed the soft sobbing behind him the greenette was trying to hold in. He took a deep breath to calm down.

How could he have been so frustrated to not realize how Deku was feeling? The other had probably gone through a trauma, since he hadn't want to talk about it. Although the blond knew he wasn't even half ready for the story either. He couldn't even think about Deku getting hurt. That was just too painful.

He silently looked at the greenette who was still sitting with a shivering back from the silent sobs. His chest throbbed harshly almost making him grab the spot. The pain was unbearable, it seemed to hurt more than the day he got shot in the leg.

He had always hated this kind of pain it was much more easy to deal with the physical type. The one that leaves visible scars. The one that sometimes makes you unable to protect people. The one that can go on for days or even months, but you always know that at some point it fades away.

But even though that one leaves scars they're never as deep as the ones you can't see from the real pain people have to cope with and Katsuki Bakugou had never been the person to deal with that kind.

Just let it all go and turn it into anger, he thought to himself. It had always been easy. It shouldn't be this hard, but for some reason he couldn't. Deku's tears, sobs and shivering made him unable to. So he just let the throbbing in his chest continue and made the distance between them, he had created when raging, disappear. He crouched down next to the shivering greenette.

Deku's shoulders were tensed up and his freckled hands, he was staring at, were clammed into the fabric of the way to big gray sweatpants.

Katsuki's beautiful crimson orbs, desperate for eye contact, almost made Izuku unable to not look up, but he found the strength to keep staring at his cut wrist. When Izuku refused to give eye contact, Katsuki took a deep breath and put his warm hands on the shivering greenette's.

Izuku's shoulders and heartrate relaxed. His trembling stopped and his eyes couldn't stand the temptation anymore, so he looked into the red orbs he had longed for. His whole body relaxed except for his hands who made their way around Kacchan's. There was a short silence before Katsuki opened his mouth.

"I will no longer frighten you" he said while looking with a miserable expression at the cut wrist that was around his hand. "I promise" the blond spoke while feeling his chest tighten even harder.

Izuku looked up at that and let his mouth fall open a bit. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Kacchan never promised anything, he hated it.

"So if you really believe he is innocent" the blond paused, still doubting what he was about to say "I'll let him go" Katsuki sighed and then stopped staring at their hands. When he looked at the greenette, his cheeks were painted red and it seemed like Deku was holding in laughter. "What?" the blond yelled, after noticing the other's tiny giggeling.

"It's just" Izuku started, he chuckled a bit and then put his arms around Kacchan's neck without thinking. "You, Katsuki Bakugou, never promise things" he said almost jokingly. Suddenly Katsuki grabbed Izuku and stood up, making their noses touch, before Izuku nervously pulled away.

Izuku's cheeks heated up when being pushed to Kacchan's broad chest. He felt his toes searching for the floor they couldn't feel when Kacchan grabbed his attention. "Don't you dare ever call me that again, Deku" he dared while closing the gap between their faces.

"I-I won't" Izuku stuttered fastly before Kacchan kissed him deeply and made his hand go through the green curly locks. Izuku melted into the kiss, realizing it felt even better than he had remembered.

"I love you Deku"

-

"He's on his way back" Kirishima said to his pink haired girlfriend, after putting down the phone. She put her hands on the redhead's shoulders, after noticing his obvious nervousness.

"Don't worry" Mina said "He probably won't be thrilled about it, but I'm sure he can handle the news" she tried to reassure the redhead.

"Just when he was talking to that family again" Kirishima complained and put his hands through his hair due to frustration because of the bad timing. "Why did it have to be just now, it's so- aaargh" he grunted out and turned to the other for advice.

"I know you had hope that those two families could just stop this pointless war" Mina spoke sadly, but tried to make her point clear to the other "but you can't forget what they put Mister Bakugou through, babe"

"I just feel like, if you gave them time, Bakugou was going to fix a lot of difficult things he has been dealing with for years" Kirishima said, knowing he was the only one who knew how hard the blond was still blaming himself for things to this day. "But now that man fucked everything up!" he yelled angrily and clenched his fist.

"Calm down" Mina said stricktly waking Kirishima from his raging panick "I know Mister Bakugou just got his fiancé back" she paused "but you have to tell him"

"Alright" he said and seemed to think it over "but I'll tell him later" Katsuki was probably finally happy with his fiancé being back after all those days of hell. So he didn't want to take that from him.

-

As soon as Izuku had set foot in in front of the mansion, he felt the positive energy it radiated. After Kacchan had promised to let Todoroki go he had his arm around Izuku's waist and pulled him closer when he saw the guards and other people in front of the building. Izuku even greeted the people, who had been waiting for him at the gate. It felt strange, knowing people were smiling because of his save return, but the warm feeling it gave him inside, made it clear that he was happy.

When they had entered the building, Momo had almost crushed him in a hug and had cried out "I'm so happy you're back" Tears fell down her face as she smiled happily, finally knowing Izuku was save.

Her face and voice reminded Izuku of his mother and then he started tearing up too. He really missed his mom, but for some reason, because of Momo, he felt like he could say maybe a part of her was still here.

After he had hugged her again and looked at her motherly smile just one more time, Momo said "Since you've been gone I've finished another dress" she didn't ask about where the other had been because it was obvious he didn't want to "you want to see it?" she said with new energy.

Izuku nodded exessively. He was ready to get out of these sweatpants and big shirt and followed her inside his room.

This was exactly what he had always wanted. People who care about him. Feeling accepted and in control. But most important of all...

Kacchan

What could possibly go wrong?

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

84.3K 2.9K 33
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** He's cold He's ruthless He hates most people with a passion But not him. Not his lover The person that can he...
3.1K 98 17
What happens when Izuku, the quirkless kid slips up and starts acting diffently than normal? What's he doing in the bad part of town? What will happe...
2.3K 211 13
Izuku Midoriya, a pawn in a much larger game, gets sent to U.A. college, where he's reunited with an old friend. He's part of the Viper's gang, a gan...
144K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...