๐—”๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก , louis pa...

By -potterswitch

"๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด." เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”€โ”€ ( ๐Ÿชธ ) ๐—œ๐—ก ๏ฟฝ... More

characters!
one!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
eleven!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen!
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!

twelve!

1.5K 44 61
By -potterswitch

- THE WAY I'M SCARED TO
WRITE THIS CHAPTER

・゚: *✧・゚:*  NARRATOR  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

maeve remedy stormed into her house, tears still streaming down her delicate face. hearing the door slam shut, finn wolfhard and jack grazer came rushing into the hallways where their little sister stood drenched in rain, sweat and tears.

without saying a word, maeve was pulled into a big hug by both her brother figures. "i'm sorry," she hiccupped, both boys sympathetically smiled while shushing the girl, "mae, it's not your fault." finn spoke softly, jack nodding on his side to agree. "go shower and we can have a movie night! i'll run out to the store for some specific confectionaries," jack spoke enthusiastically and sarcastically before bolting out the door and yelling, "i love you peanut! and finn, i guess"

maeve hugged wolfhard one more time and then climbed the stairs without wincing. surprisingly the long walk home didn't make her legs ache as they usually would, even with heels on. she peeled her dress off and placed it on a hanger to dry as much as it could and then stepped into the warm shower. letting the hot water engulf her freezing body.

"fuzzy pajama's, yes! oh my god and fuzzy socks too!" she squealed when she saw the boys had prepared her favorite pajama set and bought new fuzzy socks for her. the pajama bottoms were fluffy and beige with smiling avocado's printed over them and she grabbed a black tank top so she didn't overheat. 

"right. what movie is on tonight, boys?" she sniffled, her nose still blocked from the cold and the amount of crying she had done. "spider-man, homecoming?" jack suggested, picking up the remote and entering netflix. "uh duh? tom holland can literally cure my sadness right now." the girl giggled before a few tears rolled down her cheeks once again.

the boys decided against consoling her as that would make her cry more, just pressed play on the movie and ate snacks with maeve in the middle, technically having access to every snack they had.

"i missed this," she sighed to her brothers who looked at her confused. "i miss hanging out with you guys. i think i just got too caught up with my feelings," she added before looking at her hands. "no peanut. it's fine, it happens okay? we're just glad you're safe," finn smiled kissing her hair, "we love you no matter what, yeah?" jack added trying to lighten her mood while pretending to lick her. in a matter of seconds, they were in fits of giggles and laughter.

soon, their bonding time was interrupted but a knock at the door. "it's midnight, what the hell?" one of the boys said shaking his head. "maeve get it," jack whined, not wanting to get up. "mhm but what if it's louis? i'm not ready to face him just yet!" she whisper shouted, obviously she won the argument because jack stood up and trudged to the door.

"mae someone's here for you!" jack yelled from the door, "it's not him is it?" maeve cautiously called out. "nope!" jack called back. the remedy girl quietly stalked towards the door to be met with the smiling but upset faces of issie and millie partridge.

"iz, mils. hi," maeve breathed out, embracing the two girls into a hug.

"hey, bug." issie smiled, maeve laughed at the nickname.

"hey mavis the vampire," millie smirked, the girl instantly burst into laughter once again.

"okay so we heard what happened," issie broke the laughter and turned serious towards the girl in the doorway. "y-you did?" maeve asked confused before clicking, they were louis' sisters, of course he told them. "don't worry we whacked him for you," millie added, seeing the realization on maeve's face.

"i'm not picking sides here because he's my little brother and you're my bug, but i do want to let you know, he's been breaking shit in his room and then violently sobbing every five minutes," issie stated, clearly concerned for her brother. remedy looked at millie for confirmation, which she received as affirmative.

"i don't understand why he's upset? he's the one who made a bet on me and got money out of it. i mean he should at least be happy," maeve shrugged, confusion written all over her face. the two shook their heads sadly, "he refused the money, punched sam instead." millie winced at the memory of when her brother's best friend came to apologize. "he really liked you, bug. he's more than upset." issie saw the look on her friends face that she caused, so quickly spoke again to cover it up, "not as upset as you, obviously."

"d'you think you could over and try calm him down- ow! issie!" millie argued with her sister. "millie he just hurt her a lot. you think she'll come over after that?" issie argued back.
"i'll come. but get me out of there if i need to." maeve softly said, both girls stopped their bickering and stared at her with wide eyes. "sure, i'm mad at him and honestly don't want to talk to him but if i can get him to stop wrecking his room then alright," she shrugged. both partridge sister's embraced her in a tight hug.

"jacko, finny! i'm going out real quick, love you both." maeve called out, the boys replied back and off the three girls went.

"he's in his room," issie shuddered as they walked into the quiet house, well, not anymore because things were crashing down and then loud sobs were heard from up stairs. the three shared a worried look. maeve made her way up the stairs and walked towards the boys room.

she took a deep breath before entering. her eyes glazed over at the sight, louis was sat hunched over his legs, hysterically sobbing into his hands that had blood coming out from his knuckles. the boy met her eyes and her gaze immediately hardened as she tried not to look like she felt bad.

"maeve?" he croaked hoarsely. the brunette girl sighed while nodding. she slowly made her way over to the boy curled up on the floor, making sure she didn't step on any smashed things. "why are you crying?" louis asked like it wasn't the most obvious reason in the world. maeve scoffed, her eyes piercing into his own, "why do you think?" her voice was thick and laced with anger, surprising the raven haired boy. 

the funny thing was, maeve remedy hadn't even noticed she was crying until her boyfriend? ex? anyways, pointed it out. "not even three hours after you told me we were dating, louis." she spoke, her voice breaking at the end. louis sucked in a sharp breath,

"i was going to tell you, honest to god mae," he shook his head, eyes softening at the girl in front of him. "no you weren't, i would never had know if it wasn't for bloody sam." she laughed bitterly. "look i got to go." maeve stood up, louis grabbed her hand as an instinct before slowly letting go and looking down like a puppy being scolded.

"look partridge. you have no right to be crying right now, you're the one who bet money on me and never told me, even when you 'caught feelings'," she barked at him, putting quotes on the last two words. "you can't just sit here crying, trying to make me feel bad for you. because honestly, i feel bad that you even think i'd forgive you right now. you're a jerk louis partridge." she seethed before running down the stairs, giving millie and issie and smile that signaled she needed to leave. 

"maevie wait! c'mon love, please?" louis called out to the girl who was jumping into the car with issie while millie stayed home. "nice job, moron." millie rolled her eyes before storming up to her room where she pulled out her computer and started typing rapidly.

"i'm so sorry bug. i didn't know that would happen- it's my fault," issie shook her head as she pulled up to maeve's home. "iz, don't blame yourself. we all make mistakes, it's fine okay? believe me." maeve smiled, grabbing issie's face with her hands and squeezing her. issie looked away guiltily after seeing the girls face. 

"goodnight issie, i love you!" remedy called out before entering her house, glancing at the boys who were passed out on the couches and ran to her room and sobbed. she sobbed for the rest of the night, hating herself for getting attached to people too easily.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
i'm sorry for not updating,
i literally didn't know what to do.
hopefully y'all aren't mad at me rn.
make sure to put your opinions right,

HERE ---->

anyways i made friends with year sevens
today, never thought i'd actually want to
be nice to year sevens um? you don't care 
but, have a good day/night/afternoon.
you're loved and you're valid!

HUGS AND KISSES,
— MAL xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
225K 5.3K 46
โœง.* ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐–ป ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ...
965 16 11
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ." ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐...
18.4K 412 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...