Our Flor

Cely-124 द्वारा

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... अधिक

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Thanks for being one of my calms

3.5K 103 27
Cely-124 द्वारा

Elanoras POV:
I stood there frowning and frozen .Im shocked I need to kill him I need to know who he is.Gosh wow this is a lot to take in .Fuck I'm gonna burn him alive , I'm gonna make his life a living hell.Im gonna make sure he suffers till he begs me to kill him.Papas words swirl in my mind"Honey we need to tell you something about your rapists we found him".They found him .They found who okay I need to breathe this is a lot.

I finally come back to my thoughts,they found him ,wow ,one of my monsters is found he's finally gonna get his karma .Im gonna make sure he suffers because he is the person who took my innocence.

I feel my eyes tear up but I don't let them fall.
I suddenly shock everyone when I start laughing hysterically.I don't even know why I'm laughing.
I laugh till I can't.

No ones POV:

Vince stares at his principessa who's laughing hysterically like someone just made the funniest joke.He pains looking at her try to hide her emotions.He can't but want to calm her .He can't but feel guilty for his principessas pain.

Matheo looks away when he sees Elanora laugh.He clenches his fists angrily.Why can't she have a break of her past.Its like her past always catches up to her when she finds an ounce of happiness.Why not him have pain instead of her who's suffered so much already.

Gabriel leans on the wall clenching his jaw as he sees Elanora stop laughing .Hes pained as she falls to the ground on her knees breaking into sobs.Gosh why can't I give her everything she wants ,we have everything yet why can't I stop her demons from hurting her.

Romano stands there hurt looking at his sister who sobs after sobs .He sits there clutching the couch hard.He can't but feel guilty as he sees her crying hysterically.

Marcos looks always but that doesn't mean he can't hear her sobs that fill the entire household.He looks as she clutches herself like anyone would hurt her at any second.He just wants to hold her and let the pain disappear yet he can't do anything but to watch her hurt in sorrow.

Esteban looks at his twin who was being bad ass a couple minutes ago to which now is crying hysterically.He sees as she clutches anything within hold.She cries and cries loudly till the only thing you hear are her paining sobs.

Some guards let there walls down as they hear Elanora sob after sob.They can't but feel pity and sad for the poor girl .She is an angel in this household she carries this family's happiness.Yet she's so good to hide that she's suffered so much but she makes sure not to judge anyone.

Lucas sits there watching as his ladybug cries hysterically.He can't but get saddened at her continuous sobs.Hopefully she gets to leave this demon behind her hopefully she lets go of revenge and lives her life with her family.

Everyone watches as Lucas stands up suddenly.He crouches down to Elanora and clutches her closely.
Elanora clutches closely to Lucas who's holding her tightly.She inhales his wood scented smell that calms her down so that her sobs are softer .Lucas grabs Elanoras ankles pulling them so he could get more of her warmth.He hugs her tightly waiting for her to calm down.

Elanora sits there tugging Lucas who doesn't mind hugging his ladybug.His face is in her hair inhaling the lavender scented smell.Suddenly Elanora remembers she was supposed to hang out with Epifiano.He must be worried sick I haven't called him.

"Call Epifiano Lucas"Elanora mutters out

Epifianos POV:
I stare at the beautiful goddess that is mine to hold to love to grow old with and to have many kids with.

"Mmm.....I don't know"she says wrapping her arms around my neck as I clutch her waist.I stand there staring at her beautiful honey colored eyes that hypnotize me at any second of every minute I'm with her.

"Hey I deserve many kisses right now i demand some kisses right now"I say smirking as I see her bite her crimson red lips.Wow can she she get any sexier gosh i am a lucky man.

"Okay sure...I don't let her finish when I connect my lips to her crimson red lips that looked very inviting.I move my lips in sync with her,she tastes sweet with a hint of cherries.I lick her bottom lip demanding entrance in her mouth she slips her tongue softly as we both get lost in each other's arms.I feel her hands move up to my hair where she clutches it softly making me groan in response.We finally pull away when we're both out of breath.I stare at her lips that are swollen due to our make out.

I bring her in a bear hug her favorite I feel her smile in my neck I clutch her harder not wanting her to leave .I inhale her lavender scented smell that intoxicates me .

"Bye my beautiful tigresa(tigress)",I say kissing her neck softly as she shivers .I smile as I have an affect on her.

"Epifiano your acting like im leaving the fucking country I live like an hour away baby I'll call you"she says making me smile internally when she calls me baby.I feel her detach herself from me slowly .Ughh no she's leaving me to early,I just want her here with me forever.

"Okay but hurry up so you can call me already"I say waving at her softly.She smiles widely giving me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.I see her turn around and heading to the elevator.I can't but watch her ass as she walks away .Gosh this woman will be the death of me ,I watch her roll her eyes at me playfully.I stare as the elevator closes taking with it my mariposa(butterfly).I stand there crazily probably looking crazy as well.

That's what happens when you love someone so much you want to be in there arms 24/7.I walk away going back to the kitchen and eating the leftovers she cooked for me yesterday.

I sit in the stool drooling over the pasta aroma.
Ding
Ding
Ding
Ding
The microwave dings indicating my pasta is done.I spring to it grabbing a fork on the way to it.I eat the pasta remembering when me and Elanora were eating here yesterday.Gosh I'm so lucky to call her mine .She my everything my love she owned my heart the day I set my eyes on her.Shes everything to me that's why I'm sitting here all lovestruck smiling ear to ear.

I finish my pasta leaving the plates on the sink .
I went to my room to take a shower .The hot water relaxing my body .I can't but think of Elanora and yesterday when she was only wearing my shirt showcasing her thick thighs .Her legs are amazing I can't but imagine her what it would like to have her thick thighs beside my hips as I pounded into her ,how she would scratch my back as she came down her high.

Gosh now I'm hard I can't but jerk off to take some frustration out.I wrap my hand around my dick and slowly stroke it back and fourth thinking of Elanora before I came in the shower.I turn the water off drying myself off with a fluffy towel.I put on some sweats and a random black shirt to sleep.I climb my comfy black bed ,I lay where Elanora was taking in her smell that makes me smile.I fall asleep inhaling my Elanoras scent.
Next morning:
I woke up hearing my alarm ding and ding .It wouldn't shut up but that's the point .I get up rubbing my eyes softly,fuck the sun I wish it was dark and gloomy all the time.I love a beautiful rainy day.I walk to my closet grabbing a suit for work and heading to the bathroom to change.I quickly change and brushing my teeth quickly.I walk out grabbing my watch on the way and grabbing one of the most important things I have .I forgot to give it to her yesterday.It was my abuelitas (nanny) the person who took us in when my parents abandoned us.Its a beautiful ruby ring she left me she said specifically to me that day she left this shitty world."give it to that special girl who stole your breath away,give it to the girl who knows you better than you,give it to the girl that you can't live without ,give it to the girl who is your other half Epifiano you'll find her my beautiful child"that's what she said when she died of breast cancer.Those were her last words to me .

I grab the ring and put in my pocket hopefully remembering to give it to Elanora who comes back later today.I can't wait to see her ,I miss her .I walk downstairs to the elevator hitting floor one where my indoor office is.Ive started working from home after I've gotten some recent threats.Emmanuel is the one in the office taking over I'm still waiting a couple months to let the waters cool off.I walk to my office starting on my paperwork about my new building that's getting worked on in Dubai.
Couple hours later:
I stand up taking off my glasses and stretching .I pack everything up and head out.I walk to the elevator heading back home.It finally opens showcasing my beautiful talented interior design.I walk to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.I see Marta cooking something up.I decide to head upstairs to not disturb her and shower .

"Marta me llamas cuando termines de cocinar"(call me when you finish cooking),I say walking off upstairs.I walk in the shower scrubbing off all the sweat from today.I get out changing into some grey sweats pants,grey sweat shirt and some white shoes.I make sure to put the ruby ring in my pocket .

I hear a knock on my door I peek my head out the door seeing it's Marta .I open my door fully .

"Ya esta la comida"(the foods ready),she says making me nod .I quickly walk out closing my door softly.I walked downstairs heading to the kitchen.I sit down waiting for Marta to serve me.I put my glasses back on and reading different emails I have.I answer to some.Im cut off my thoughts when I hear the elevator door open showcasing Emmanuel who asks Marta to serve him as well.I watch as he sits down beside me .I take my glasses off watching him closely.We were always closed but when the whole Elanora thing happened we both took a step back from each other.Emmanuel left the country taking over a company in New York.We didn't talk for about a couple months till he came back home and we both decided that it's not best if we let someone get in between us.We've been good since he's been in a very bad mood this month I don't know why.Hes just been very moody and mad.

We both wait for Marta to give us our food.We sit there quietly and peacefully.I finally see Marta come in and give us our food.Its Mexican tacos my favorite.I love Martas food ,her dishes are delicious but not as delicious as my mariposa (butterfly) who hasn't called me .I grab a spoonful of salsa and put it on my tacos .I take a bite of the taco moaning on how good it tastes.I eat all my tacos drinking some water because I'm thirsty.

"So your with Elanora"Emmanuel says making me turn my head at him.I stare at his hazel brown orbs that look curious.

"Yes I am"I say truthfully looking as he looks away

"It's fine as long as your happy even tho it hurts I want to tell you something about myself that I discovered while I was traveling"he says nervously.I wonder what he discovered.

"I'm....im bisexual"he mutters out closing his eyes .I laugh at the thought of him thinking I'm homophobic.

"OMG..you think I'm homophobic"I say in disbelief as he nods softly looking guilty.

"I don't care if your bisexual Emmanuel as long as your happy I'm happy"I say squeezing his wrist in reassurance.

"Thank you it means a lot"he says genuinely making me smile .

"No problem but have you met anyone"I ask curiously ,I see he nods smiling softly.

"Yeah I've been seeing him for a while I'm happy with him although I think I need closure with someone else to go on with him"he says drinking water.I can't but think Is he's referring to Elanora it's probably her maybe I don't know .

"Elanora"I ask ,I see he nods softly.

"She's coming later if you want to talk to her"I say thinking about her gosh I miss her.I smile as she clouds my thoughts.

"You really love her"I hear him say making me smile widely.

"She's the one"I say proudly

"I'm happy for you"he says genuinely

"Thank you Emmanuel"I say smiling softly at him

"Look you even smile now she's changed you"he says making me frown.I smack his head amusingly putting my glasses back on .
I go on my phone texting Elanora when she's coming over.She doesn't respond she's probably busy or something.I don't think nothing of it.

"So how is the building going"I ask Emmanuel as he puts his phone back down.

"It's going well it's just we need to find someone better for the interior design"he says

"Remind me later I'll find someone"I say

"How's Mia doing she hasn't talked to me"I ask curiously me and Mia don't have a very good relationship due to her wanting to live alone .Shes always partying ,me and Emmanuel always cut her credit card out but she somehow always finds a way to throw a party.I think we spoiled her to much growing up that's why she sometimes acts bratty.But she's a good person she's a good girl I think deep down she's broken like me .

"She's been doing much better"he says making me sigh in relief.

"Is she still partying"I ask hoping she isn't

"No she hasn't done one in a while I was thinking we should send her to see someone"he says making me nod for him to continue.

"She needs help maybe a therapist I don't want anything bad happening to her"he says making me frown .

"Maybe we should we'll talk about it when we're both with her"I say thinking about how she must be feeling lonely probably.Shes my sister I'd do anything for her I just need her to help me so I could help her .

"I gotta go"Emmanuel says making me sigh and nod

"Okay"I say standing up and giving him a quick hug.

"Bye"he whispers as he leaves to the elevator.I stand up heading to my room.

I walk in and decide to read a book . But before I do i text Elanora a quick "are you okay,I'm worried text me back ASAP I miss you baby"
I readjust my glasses and start reading my book .

I quickly close my book it's been two hours and Elanora hasn't texted back.What If shes hurt?
I hope she okay.I decide to call her but she doesn't respond.I call her again and again.I call her about 13 time and still no response.I quickly pace around my room what if she's hurt ?what if she left me ?what if someone took her?I hope she okay .

I'm cut off my thoughts when my phone rings.I rush to it thinking it's Elanora but it's only an unknown number I decide to answer it.
Phone call between him and Lucas:
Me:hello who is this?
Lucas:hey Epifiano it's me Lucas umm well Elanora is having a break down and she's asking for you can you come
Me:is she okay I'm coming over sent me the address now
Lucas :okay thanks
I hang up sprinting to my door and running downstairs to the elevator.I press the last floor hoping for it to hurry.I hope she's okay ,Elanora only had one breakdown with me it's when she opened up about her ex and how she lost one of the most important things in her life.She cried a lot that night I just hope she okay.I spring the highway going over speed limits.I don't give a shit my tigresa(tigress) is sad .No wonder she wasn't answering.I drive fast down the highway to her house ,while Elanora is constantly on my mind .

I finally arrive at her house I park and walk to the front but am stop by guards.

"Who are you"one guard asks me

"I know Elanora just let me in or call someone they'll let me in"I say getting pissed off.I just want to hold my mariposa(butterfly).

I see the door open showcasing Lucas who looks tired.

"Let him in"he says making the guards move.I walk in hurriedly looking everywhere for Elanora.
I finally see her when she makes eye contact with me.She comes running to me ,she jumps on me making stumble back a little bit I clutch her closely.I wrap my arms on her thighs securely while she rests her head in my neck crying softly.I run my hands through her hair softly trying to calm her down.
I look up and mouth what's wrong to Lucas.Who only mouths back "she'll tell you".I see her whole family looking lifeless while I hold there whole world.I nod at Vince respectfully who only nods back as well.

"Take me to my room please"Elanora says loudly so everyone hears.

"Ughh"i say looking at her father,he nods okay.I start walking till I feel Elanora detach herself from me .I watch as she mutters a good night to everyone and she hugs tightly all her family.

"I'm okay guys we'll talk tomorrow I just need some rest"Elanora says giving her family a small smile making them sigh in relief.

She turns around making grabby hands for me to carry her.I smile as I pick her up walking upstairs to her room.

I walk in what I think is her room .I walk in and am fascinated on the drawing in her ceiling.I walk over to her bed putting her in softly but she mutters a "no please I need to change"I carry her to her closet and set her back down.I stand there anxiously do I leave or wait.

"Can you change me please"she asks softly giving me puppy eyes .Aww she looks so cute .

"Are you sure"I ask making sure

"Yes please"she asks I stare at her face that is red .Her eyes and lips are both swollen from the crying.I take off her cardigan slowly making sure she's comfortable.

"Are you okay"I ask nervously ,she nods softly giving me a genuine smile.I smile at her softly.

"You look cute with glasses"she says making me grin ear to ear.

"Thank you baby you look beautiful today"I say as she blushes softly.I can't see it but her eyes tell me that's she's blushing.I start unbuttoning her shirt slowly.I unbutton it slowly showcasing her Lacey bra.I take her shirt off as I try not to stare at her boobs.I gulp hard as I start unbuttoning her skirt .I pull it down slowly showcasing her beautiful body that makes me hard instantly.I close my eye biting my lip trying to contain myself .I turn around quickly grabbing the nightgown she chose.Its a red velvety silk dress.I grab it turning around as I see her shake her head softly.I see her raise her hands up I put the gown on her as I touch her soft smooth skin at times.I feel her hands go to my neck she pecks my lips softly. I peck her lips again as I grab her thighs lifting her up at ease.I walk away with her on my arms to her bed .I tuck her in softly and get in next to her.I bring her closely to me ,I hug her softly as she clutches me like life depended on it.

"Umm..today I finally found the person who took my innocence...Epifiano I finally found my rapist"she says making me freeze.It breaks my heart someone did that to my baby.Im gonnna burn that bitch alive .I think of many different ways to kill him and make him suffer but which one is the question.

"I'm gonna make him pay not you"I hear her mutter as she chuckles softly .I clutch her tighter .

"Okay but can you let me have a couple punches"I ask amusingly making her laugh.I smile softly as I kiss her forehead.I run my hand through her hair softly hoping for her to sleep.Before she sleeps I hear her say the three words I praise the most in the world .The three words that make my heart jump upside down.
The three words I've been waiting for her to say to me since the day I met her.

"I love you Epifiano"she says making me smile widely.

"I love you too mi tigresa",(tigress)I say smiling ear to ear as I sleep in her warmth embrace.

Enjoy 😘

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

19.2K 424 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
75.5K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
46.5K 835 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...