Love Me Like You Do (Ianthony...

By Youtube___Lover

Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but... More

Chapter 1: Who?
Chapter 2: Him.
Chapter 3: Me.
Chapter 5: Drowning.
Chapter 6: Halloween.
Chapter 7: Friends?
Chapter 8: Fun.
Chapter 9: No.
Chapter 10: Surprises.
Chapter 11: Ianthony?
Chapter 12: Emotional.
Chapter 13: Tension.
Not a chapter:)
Chapter 14: Kiss.
Chapter 15: Christmas.
NEW STORY
Chapter 16: 2015.
Chapter 17: Player.
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Okay.
Chapter 20: Happy.
Chapter 21: Feelings.
Chapter 22: Hurt.
Chapter 23: You.
Chapter 24: Learning.
Chapter 25: Planning.
Chapter 26: Date.
Chapter 27: Jealousy.
Chapter 28: Perfect.
Chapter 29: Ready.
Chapter 30: Amazing.
Chapter 31: Hate.
Chapter 32: This.
Chapter 33: Princess.
Chapter 34: Confession.
Chapter 35: Love (FINAL CHAPTER)
SEQUEL

Chapter 4: Pain.

931 45 13
By Youtube___Lover

~Ian's POV~

It seemed like they would never leave the stupid coffee shop. They have been here for an hour already, it's getting annoying hearing the constant laughing from that table. Phil and I had been laughing and talking together and I keep seeing Dan shooting jealous looks my way, making me feel accomplished that I was causing him to stop paying attention to Anthony for seconds at a time to spare looks towards Phil and I chatting. 

Anthony would occasionally turn his head and look at me angrily, probably most likely mad with the fact that I was helping distract his 'friend'. And said 'friend' seemed immune to Anthony's constant attempts at flirting, instead staring more and more constantly at his 'best friend'. I had my suspicions  though about the 'best friend' thing. I had a feeling they were closer to being boyfriends, just neither would admit it. 

When my shift ended another hour later they were still there. I sighed as I placed my apron back on it's hook in the staff room, walking back out to the counter to say goodbye to Melanie and Phil. But then I saw one of my asshole co-workers, Sawyer, (A.N.: I'm so sorry Sawyer for making you a dick, I love you<3 and it's just for the story) walking towards me. I lowered my head and tried to brush past him without interruption as I walked behind the counter, but, as per usual, his shoulder harshly bumped mine, causing me to stumble back and hit my sore behind against the edge of the counter. I held back a sound of pain and felt my eyes burn with tears.  

Sawyer stopped and spoke to me harshly, putting a hand roughly on my shoulder. "Don't be such a baby, Hecox. You should be used to it by now, it's our greeting."

I nodded, even as one tear slipped out, because it mother fucking hurt, and spoke. "Y-yeah sorry Sawyer, I'm just being a baby."

He opened his mouth to respond until his eyes landed on something, or someone, behind me, causing him to shut his mouth instantly. ''What seems to be the problem here?'' Anthony Freaking Padilla asked from behind me. I gulped in nervousness as I saw Sawyer lean farther away from me and remove his hand from my shoulder. 

I did not need Anthony to stand up for me. I was handling it just fine on my own. "Nothing, Padilla, Sawyer and I were just joking around before I leave for the bus stop." I told him, laughing humorlessly.

I turned to see him with a raised eyebrow but he didn't seem like he would call me out on my lie, not that he has any right to anyway. I waved goodbye to Sawyer with a fake smile on my face and turned away, brushing past Anthony on my way to the door.

I saw no trace of Dan and I heard his footsteps trailing at a safe distance behind me as I left the shop, causing me to try and walk faster. I paused as I saw the bus go by. Sigh. Now I have to wait for half an hour till' the next one comes by. I got lost in my thoughts for a second, pulled out of them by a hand on my shoulder. I gulped and straightened my back before turning to face him. I felt my heart beat speed up and my throat go dry as I saw how ethereal he looked with the light breeze whipping his hair messily around. I was brought back from my thoughts, yet again, as his fingers touched my cheek. I lifted my hand and pushed his off my face.  He blinked in surprise and cleared his throat, ''Blue Eyes..'' I interrupted him.

"It's Ian. Not Blue Eyes. Just Ian." I said sternly. 

He looked surprisingly disappointed, but regained his attitude a second later. Responding with: ''Fine, 'Just Ian', let me give you a ride home."

"Hell no. I'd rather wait for the bus than be in a car with you for any amount of time," I said shaking my head a little too fast. 

He takes a step closer to me, reminding me of last night in that backyard and in the..bedroom. I shivered involuntarily. "Trust me. You do not want to sit on a hard bench for that long in your..condition I suppose I could say," he attempts to coax me with a sweet tone of voice. 

After a second my shoulders droop and I nod once, following him to his small black car. He opens the passenger door for me and I give a small smile in thanks as I slowly ease into the seat and do up my seat belt. 

Now I'm not trying to be rude here but he drives like a crazy person. Drives too fast, stops too abruptly. I was waiting for him to ask for directions but he didn't, he was taking the right roads, the right turns and it was freaking me out. "How the hell do you know where you're going?" I asked quietly. 

He took one hand off the wheel to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly as he answered me, "I followed you home yesterday when Mari drove you home." He at least had the courtesy to look somewhat bashful about that. 

"What the hell? Are you my personal stalker or something?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"No. It was just a back up plan, turns out it was pretty handy though." He smirked and I looked back out the window, just waiting for this stupid car ride to be over. 

We arrived at my house about five minutes later. There was an awkward silence until I decided to be a good person and say thank you with the manners my mother had taught me. "Thanks for the drive. See ya around." I opened the door and got out of the car, walking to my front door and pulling out my keys, hearing another car door opening then closing behind me. He just got out of the car. Uh-oh. I shoved the key in the lock and turned it quickly with shaking hands. I knew he was behind me. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, causing me to twist the doorknob and practically fall into my house. Daisy jumped up with a bark and I let her distract Anthony as tried to regain my indifferent composure. 

"Anthony get the hell out of my house."

"Come on. 'Just Ian', I drove you home free of charge or whatever. Don't you think I should get some kind of reward?" He shut my door behind him and I was too stunned to do anything to stop him. 

Before I could respond to his absurd assumption he grabbed my shoulders and shoved me up against the wall, causing me to wince as my sore body was being shoved against things a lot today. He attached his lips to my sweet spot in an instant, causing me to barely restrict a moan. I put my hands on his chest, attempting to shove him off, but he stood rigid as he continued to attack my neck with his lips and tongue that were all too good at what they were doing. And another thing- oh. I couldn't hold the moan back this time, making him laugh against my neck, causing strange vibrations over the skin. 

"Blue Eyes, not to be rude here, but your neck tastes really bad."

"Melanie p-put make-up on m-me."

"Why would she do that, Blue Eyes? She covered up my artwork."

He released the pressure on my shoulders and instead gripped my hair as his lips connected with mine. I was so distracted I barely noticed one of his legs going between mine until his thigh brushed my crotch. I jolted in alarm at this and moved my hands to his hair, just like last night, and gave an experimental tug on it. He let out a deep moan that made my whole body move towards him. He pulled away for a second to ask: ''Couch or bedroom?"

I was about to respond bedroom before I realized the gravity of the situation. He got shot down by Dan earlier so he was looking for an easy fuck, just like me last night. I'm an idiot. I want a relationship. He wants sex. I didn't respond and shoved my hands on his shoulders, forcing him back thanks to his surprise, catching him off guard. 

 "Neither. Now kindly get out of my house."

"What? Why?'' He asked, dumbfounded. 

"Because I'm not just an easy fuck Anthony. I don't want just sex." I regretted saying that once I saw the look of amusement creep across his face.

"What, is it a relationship you want Ian? I don't do relationships, sorry to break it to you."

"I don't know what I want but it isn't this." I shifted on my feet nervously. 

"You sure about that? We had fun last night, we could do it again now.'' He offered. The nerve of this man was making the normally non-violent me want to hit someone.

"I'm sure, I don't want to sleep with you again. It's not what I was hoping for.."

"Well what do you want from me? Did you think I liked you enough to want to date you?! You were a good fuck, and I got shot down today, rare experience, and you were there. So it's that simple Ian." He shrugged like it didn't matter, but it made me enraged at his indifference. 

I rose my voice, the rarest of occurrences, and let the loathing I was feeling spill out. ''GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE PADILLA! JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY AND DON'T SHOW UP AT MY WORK. DON'T SHOW UP HERE. AND NEVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN, YOU DICK!"

I saw the surprise on his face at the fact I screamed at him like that, but he turned and left my house, slamming the door behind him, leaving me alone in my own self-pity. 

I felt a pain in my chest I had never experienced before.. 

A.N.: Sorry if this is terrible I'm writing it really late at night and I'm exhausted. Anyways, thanks to anyone who is actually reading this story<3 it means a lot to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 491 40
Anthony has been out of love until he meets you. After meeting you, he is finally happy again. But what happens when you start to like someone else...
24.6K 771 19
Anthony is a manager of a globally known gang. Ian is a slave. What happend when these two meet? War or something else? Rating: MA (16+) (Violence...
27.1K 1K 21
A night of passion between the Smosh boys and a stranger results in something unexpected and before they know it, the boys are left to raise a baby g...
25.8K 549 11
It's a crazy time for Ian and Anthony. They find out that they may are in love with each other. But are they really? They start an experiment... Pair...