Stronger as One (#1, Complete...

Av IvetoR

(๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ”ž) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction... Mer

1. Shadows of the mind
2. Wild child
3. Revelations
4. Girls just wanna have fun ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
5. Bonding time
6. Join me!
7. One door closes...
8. ... another one opens
9. The Blackwood Pack
10. The strength within
11. I dare you
12. Don't poke the bear Pt.1
13. Don't poke the bear Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
14. Revelare
15. A little party never killed nobody
16. Aurelie Moreau
17. The eagle ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
18. A night like no other
19. Me, myself and I
20. And then there was darkness!
21. You messed with the wrong girl
22. Road trippin' ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
23. Mine
24. The Alpha๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
25. The Beta๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
26. The other side of the story
27. Such a weird night
28. Where did that come from?
29. Guilt and anxiety
30. Beta no more
31. Sharing is caring
32. Would you?
33. The struggles within
34. We're coming for you
35. Follow the leader
36. The past that haunts us
37. First aid๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
38. Dark desires๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
39. His name is...
40. Karma
41. The choices we make
42. The gentleman๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
43. Sweet dreams are made of cheese
44. Northern Lights
45. It's all about tonight๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
46. Morning bliss๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
47. Izaver (New)
48. Streets of Philadelphia (new)
49. Faith (new)
50. All that glitters is not gold๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
51. Mark Wolf
52. Marionette๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
53. The calm and the storm๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
54. Where is the fire?
55. Reunion
56. Il sole e la luna (New)
57. Friends or enemies?
58. You will always be in my heart (New)
59. Locked up
60. Choices
61. Behind enemy lines
62. Burning
63. Baddie vs Badass
64. Secrets and truths
65. Dead ends
66. Waiting game
67. The power of three
68. Divide and conquer
69. Stronger as One
70. Family
71. Decisions
72. Clash of the titans๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
73. Alpha Triad
74. Always... (part 1) ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
EPILOGUE
New Book Out- Bear with Me
New Book Out- For Fox's Sake

75. ...And forever (part 2) ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

22.1K 1K 168
Av IvetoR

RILEY

Listening to him, I felt breathless, weightless.

There were so many emotions brewing deep down in me I didn't even know how to express them. I pressed my lips together, trying to contain my sentiments but my quivering chin gave me away, so I pressed my hand against my mouth to conceal the extent to which Rafe's words affected me.

Aiden's arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me closer to him so that he could whisper in my ear once again. "We are shifters, Riley. There are no second chances. There is no changing our minds once the mating is completed-just the three of us, forever. We will worship you, love you. We will kill to protect you or die doing so. But above all, we will be yours and you will be ours until the end of our days."

This, this was the feeling of belonging that I never knew I needed. I had hated that my fate was decided for me but now I was sure that this is where I was meant to be. Cherished by my two mates, pressed between their bodies when we were not leading our kinds.

"Yes." My voice was raspy with emotion and so quiet that I barely heard the answer myself.

Fuck that!

I was the mate of two Alphas, the daughter of Alphas. I had these two amazing men who wanted to know if I was going to be theirs and I was not going to give them some weak, lame-arse answer. I cleared my throat, taking a second to calm myself, and I tried again.

"I'm yours. Now and forever," I proclaimed, my affirmation causing waves of euphoria to flood our bond.

In the blink of an eye, I was scooped up from the floor. Rafe's stiff cock pressed against my arse, my legs were wrapped around his waist, as he moved us from the rug to one of the two modern chaise lounge recliner chairs in the living room.

He settled into the soft seat and leaned against the cushioned backrest before he pulled me against his chest, entwining his lips with mine. Rafe explored my mouth with such dominance that I couldn't help but give in and follow his lead.

My butt perched in the air and my back arching as I kneeled over his body while he held me pressed against his upper body. My hands greedily explored every inch of his hard arbs with a mind of their own until they found themselves grabbing onto something harder, pulsating. I moved further down and stroked his tight, swollen balls with the pads of my fingertips, making his dick twitch below me right as he moaned into my mouth. My hand wrapped around his shaft and moved up and down along his erection, causing our kisses to intensify.

The rougher we became, the more my dark desires flared.

More, I need more. I wanted to feel them both, to submit to them- the way that I would do only with two men who owned my heart and my soul.

As if reading my mind, a heavy hand landed on my butt cheek, smacking my flesh in a way that I was sure was going to leave a red print on my arse. The heat from Aiden's palm burned my skin and made my core gush, eliciting a whimper of pleasure from me.

"You are ours, love," my dragon mate growled with a dominance that I had never seen him use with me before, which only turned me on more.

It caught me by surprise because, usually, Aiden was the gentle lover and Rafe the rougher one. But just as I realised that Rafe had a softer side to him, I had always suspected that Aiden's dominant Alpha side was going to come out to play at some point. That's what I loved about them- they were everything I wanted and more, keeping me on my toes while giving me what I needed.

His finger slipped inside my wet core, pumping in and out of me as I tried to push myself against his hand, wanting more than just his digits. A jolt of pleasure and wonderment ran through me when he ran one of his thumbs over my butthole, circling it and tapping on it.

God, my mates understood exactly what I needed, even when I did not voice my desires out loud. And right now, what I needed was both of them inside me. It's like I knew that this was the way for the three of us to mate.

They clearly sensed it too because I saw Rafe's eyes flash yellow when we broke away from the kiss. The same was true for Aiden once I turned around to look at him.

"I want you both," I said with a breathy voice.

On command, Rafe lifted me, positioned me over his cock and slipped inside me with ease, given how wet I already was. I cried out in gratification as his dick filled me up. Not breaking my eye contact with him, I lifted myself up and then slammed down again, relishing once more the feeling of his impressive manhood satiating my pussy. This time we both groaned, desperate to keep thrusting into each other.

I ached for more though. Not just one mate but both of them.

"Goddess, Aiden, you better fucking hurry up because I am hanging on by my fingernails here," Rafe roared and, to my elation, Aiden listened to him because his thick head lined itself against my rear end.

I was no nun; my sex life before meeting my mates was one of experimentation and enjoyment. It was the 21st century, after all- I was not going to deny myself pleasure because of old-fashioned social constraints.

But having two guys at the same time? Yeah, that was new for me. And all the more exciting because it was going to be with the two men I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Still, the prospect of Aiden entering me right now thrilled me immensely and also made me a bit anxious. After all, both of my mates were very well-endowed.

Aiden's big powerful hands grabbed my hips, holding me still as his thumbs pulled my cheeks apart while he prepared to press forward.

Shit, I am going to be able to take them both in? Do we not need some lube?

Sudden panic took over my mind, making my body stiffen and my pussy clench around Rafe's cock inside my core.

Sensing my unexpected distress, Rafe titled my chip up. His eyes bore into mine, while Aiden left open-mouth kisses across my arching back.

"We will never hurt you, Riley," my wolf mate assured me with gentleness and sincerity that made me want to melt into a puddle. "We will only ever give you pleasure, mate. Our magnificent, strong mate."

He placed a loose strand of hair behind my ear. His fingertips lingered along my jaw. The kiss with which he sealed his declaration made me forget my fears.

But I had two protectors, two fearless lovers.

Aiden leaned forward, gently tracing with a knuckle an invisible path up to my shoulder. "He is right, love. You have nothing to worry about. We were made for each other. The three of us as one in every way." His words made perfect sense- if I had my mates' abilities to defeat Markolf and be able to carry our children one day, my body was sure as hell capable of handling both of my mates fucking me together. "But I know a little trick that can help nonetheless," Aiden chortled, which made Rafe smirk.

Were they conspiring against me?

They didn't give me a chance to figure it out.

It was Rafe's lips clamping down on my nipple that I felt first. He flicked his tongue over it until it swelled up in his mouth and a protruding peak emerged, one that he gently bit on and nibbled with his teeth as my body hummed with pleasure. Aiden's hand, meanwhile, slid towards my pussy which was still stretched out by Rafe's thick cock. He found my clit and started fingering it expertly, switching between circling it and massaging it, varying the pressure so that my rapture built up in no time.

Their movements were driving me crazy. I was hot and needy, desperate for the orgasm that I was denied earlier, so I started to grind up and down Rafe's dick. I tilted my hips a little so that I could ensure I hit my G-spot. The moment I did, I lost all control and impaled myself on his rigid shaft over and over again, with the ferocity of a starving wanton.

"Ahh, it feels ... soooo... goood. I am coming," I cried out in between my pants.

"Come for us, beautiful," the two of them chanted, "come."

The closer I got to the edge, the more my mates picked up the pace until I shattered into a million pieces of ecstasy. My juices trickled out of my pussy and along Rafe's cock but I didn't care. I was just relieved to finally have my climax.

I leaned forward to kiss one of my mates before I turned to kiss the other one, although I wanted to wipe the smug expressions off their faces which were most certainly caused by my satisfied post-orgasm grin.

"You see, mate," Aiden's amused voice brought me back to reality," there is nothing that can relax you quite like an orgasm."

He was fucking right. I was most certainly feeling relaxed and ready for them. Ready to go again. Because one thing that their presence did to me was make me insatiable for them. The carnal, animalistic need to own them arose in me again and I did not want to waste any more time.

"Do it, Aiden," I demanded, " I need you both inside me."

His grin faded and his face darkened with lust and desire. "Your word is my command, mate."

I sprawled myself on Rafe's chest, admiring the same darkened expression on him. I had to admit that I was amazed by how he had managed to keep himself from exploding as I got myself off on his cock. Fuck, they both deserved a medal for the self-restraint they exhibited. Yet, deep down, I knew the answer- they wanted us to come together and that was exactly what I was going to ensure that was going to happen now.

The pressure of Aiden's dick against my hole made my arousal spike, so I relaxed my inner muscles to ease up his entry. My body finally gave up resisting, enabling my dragon mate to press forward until he was balls-deep in my arse. I relished the sting as he stretched me out before it was replaced by nothing but absolute pleasure. I felt full. Owned. Connected. Nestled between the only two men I wanted, the only two that I would ever allow to dominate me.

And yet, although I was at their mercy now as I could do nothing but wait for them to move and have their wicked ways with me, I felt incredibly powerful. I was the one that bonded us, the glue that held our triad together. The tether between us.

I whimpered when the two of them finally moved, alternating their motions. There was nothing I could do but take it all in. Everything- their movements, their cocks, their heat. A lusty haze took over my mind as I inhaled their scents, mixed with the smell of sex and sweat.

The smacks of flesh against flesh echoed across the room, occasionally silenced by our unrestrained groans and moans.

Electricity hummed through our bodies, just like it did through our connection. Every fibre in my being purred with joy every time our skin touched. The feeling was exhilarating, so I pulled them both towards me, refusing to be denied the contact I craved. We moved together as they continued to fuck me.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

One simple word was the only thing that I could hear in my head. One word but it meant everything. I wasn't sure if it was their thoughts that I was hearing or my own but I knew that it was true for all of us.

They were mine. No one could take them away from me. No one would dare to. Because the love, protectiveness and territoriality that roared inside me were so powerful that I was ready to obliterate anyone who threatened my mates or our triad.

My wolf. My dragon. My mates.

I was so lost in the spell of my thoughts, the fears and desires, that I didn't even realise as my canines elongated and my hand turned into a half-shifted dragon-like claw.

Mine. Mine. Mine. Always and forever.

I growled and sunk my teeth into Rafe's neck while my hand dug into Aiden's thigh, claiming and marking them for what they were- the air that I breathed, the sun I basked in, the missing pieces of my heart. My calm and my storm. My mates.

My unexpected move made their heartbeats accelerate and their breathing become more rapid. The rush of adrenaline quickly turned into adoration and love that spread through our connected bodies, amplifying the escalating pleasure while we rocked as one.

"Mine, you are both mine," I cried out, frantically running my now normal hands along their flesh as they thrust deeper inside me.

A dragon roar and a wolf howl reverberated in the room as the three of us climaxed together. Their hot seed filled me up, my inner muscles milking both of their cocks while I soaked up the euphoria of the moment. The tidal wave that rolled through me brought the most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced. What I was not prepared for was the earthquake of emotions that hit me. If the fibres of our bonds twinned themselves together after they marked me, the culmination of our mating now fused them eternally, truly uniting us as one.

Their need to mark me further spurred them on once more and they both slammed into me one final time, emptying themselves of every drop of cum left. My toes curled up in delight and I shuddered in their arms. I was cherished and loved, between my mates, protected, the way it was always going to be from now on.

We sat on the chaise lounge, clutching onto each other, sweaty and spent but satiated. Bound.

"Goddess, I love you, Riley." Rafe's words came out delicate, loving, an easy saying wrapped in a whisper.

"Always and forever, love," Aiden added.

Their affirmations made my heart flutter, ready to burst with happiness. I wrapped my arms around their necks, bringing us closer together.

"I love you both. Always and forever."

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

15K 1.3K 34
When a cupid is tasked with setting up the woman he has feelings for, he decides instead to sabotage her matches while he uncovers why the Fates are...
50.5K 4K 39
โ Let's rule a Kingdom, shall we? โž โ€ขโ—‹โ€ข When human slave turned Fae Handmaiden, Cara Arnel found herself in the Kingdom she had initially been fleein...
194K 10.2K 41
(๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ”ž) As the daughter of the Windcrest pack's Alpha, Natalia Macalister had always been forced by her father...
591K 16.8K 42
She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just trying to find her place in this world to p...