You, Me and Ours

By ThatGirlNC

All it takes is one night for your life to change. A man, a woman and a vibe will lead to something more than... More

CHARACTERS
A night to remember
Positive+
The Guys
Life Line
Studio Sessions
Restaurant Surprises
Reality Check-Up
Dinner Chronicles
Album Release
Brooklyn Bridge
Attitude Check
Baby Father
Character Homes Part 1:
Character's Homes Part 2:
Flutters
Celebrating Papa
Past meets present
Photoshoots✨
Claimed
Anger Issues
Oh Baby❓
LA
Additional Characters✨
Atlanta, GA
The Black's Baby Shower
Blast of the Past💥
Thanksgiving🦃
L.A👼🏾
Unc Unc😝
🎄❤️
Refinery Rooftop🏙
NYE🍾✨
Miami, FL🌴
Update🌝
Back At It💫
Hookah Longe💨
Lover's Day❤️‍🔥
Come Back💔
Juicy Crab🦀
A/N😅
Domino Effect⚡️
Book 2🥰

LA Nights✨

1.6K 78 11
By ThatGirlNC

"Bitch please take our pictures and shit" I ask Amara as we wait to board our plane whilst Zo and I pose as she takes our pictures, "Giving the girls rich bitch vibes" she shouts causing us to laugh out loud. "Your nigga keeps calling so here answer his call" Amara says handing me my phone making me groan already knowing how this conversation was about to go; answering the phone East's scowling face appears on my screen

         📱FaceTime Conversation:

M: Why you keep blowing me up East?

E: Don't be asking me dumb shit Mia, why you ain't talking to me?

M: Boy, you know I don't like when you do the most about nothing, I told you I ain't do nothing

E:  Mia you know I don't like when niggas be in your face so why wouldn't you just walk away?

M: East, he was a fan so I couldn't just walk away

E: Nah that fucker was spent too much time smiling in your face and shit

M: Bae you know I ain't checking for no one but your fine ass

E: Nah don't be tryna get outta this, next time tell them your nigga kills people

M: Stop bae, I miss you

E: I miss you too baby but I'm still gonna fuck you up for the shit you pulled at the club

M: But baby you know I've got a shoot the week I come home so I don't got time to be limping

E: Should've thought about that when you was out there showing your ass

Groaning out loud I pout at him as he just shrugs his shoulders letting me know that he wasn't going to let up on this, "East let my bitch be great" Zo shouts making us all laugh before our boarding gate is opened causing me to wrap up the phone call. Walking towards the boarding gate, Dream smirks at me causing me to roll my eyes "So are you gonna be able to come to the shoot or nah?" she asks me making me buck at her before she runs away.

"Y'all better stop trying Mia, she's gonna get Yo to get your asses" Amara announces as I nod my head as we chuckle finding our seats; "I know damn well I ain't sitting with your whack ass" I say to Talia who just flips me off. Feeling my phone vibrate as I sit down, I pick it up noticing the message notifications from both East and Herb making me wonder what the hell my baby daddy wanted.

"Raya wake your ass up" Kaila shouts as she slaps her ass causing her to pop up with her eyes red as hell making me burst out in laughter, "Yo who the hell beat you up in your sleep?" I ask as she huffs clearly upset about being woken up. Collecting our bags, we walk out of the LAX airport where our drivers are waiting for us along with the bodyguards hired by Mr Cole, "Damn your daddy love the shit out your ass" Dream said as we took our seats in the tinted Range Rover.

Texting East that we arrived in LA and we were on the way to our Airbnb seeing as the three bubbles pop up letting me know that he was replying to me; 'Okay baby be safe and keep that thang tight for me😏' ."What you know bout love, I've got what you need?" I sing along as we get hyped listening to Pop Smoke's album; "Man fuck whoever shot baby boy" Amara says as we all agree knowing he was in his prime. We continue to vibe and talk about what we're gonna do for the rest of the week, "So when you gonna see your baby daddy for your D appointment?" I ask Amara as she squints her eye at me mouthing bitch; "I have to call his manager and arrange everything first" Amara answers.

Opening the door to Amara and I's room, we both gasped clearly amazed by the layout of the room; "Gotta do this shit more cause this shit is real nice" Amara says as she puts her bags before throwing herself onto the bed. "Nah better get your ass up and go freshen up cause you know we gotta go see the shop today" I say as she pouts at me which I ignore before walking into the bathroom.

"I'm hungry as a bitch" she whines walking into the room causing me to chuckle knowing this was her hinting at wanting me to get her some food, "Okay let me order us some food" I say grabbing my phone to ask everyone what they wanted to eat. After going back and forth with those indecisive hoes we end up ordering pepperoni pizza with hot and lemon pepper wings before we all link up in the living room to eat. "So, when were you gonna tell us that you're talking to Durk" I asked Nelly with a smirk playing on my lips before biting into my wing; "Y'all nosey as fuck cause we haven't even released shit bout that" she replies laughing at us.

"Girl he said your name in his song and I peeped you at his concert" Talia says as we all nod agreeing with her, "I mean you already know people be PI's and shit on social media so it's only a matter of time before more people know but I've definitely been seeing you with him more" Zo says as Nelly blushes before ignoring our coos.

"Okay so based off of your Atlanta choice, I believe this is something that you will like because of how modern it is and it is also fully designed. However, if you don't like the current design, you can make changes to the building" our agent says as she unlocks the door before allowing us to enter. Walking into the reception, I look around noticing how different the vibe of the place is, "It's giving very much good vibes only" Crystal says going behind the receptionist's desk as if we had already bout the place. "This is actually a vibe" Amara says walking further into the building.

Zo squeals running around checking out the hair section of the building where natural light comes through from the long ceiling high windows, "Baby this is it" Zo says walking back in from the wash station strutting like he was on a runway. "Bout to break them skinny ass ankles walking around like that" I say to him causing everyone else to laugh before he flips me off, "Nah y'all have to buy this place" Raya announces as she stands at the door of the massage room which is beyond beautiful. The last place we check out is the nail parlour which was definitely Kayla and Dream's favourite part of the building, "So I'll leave you guys to come to a decision and you can call me tomorrow or the day after with your answer" our agents tells us as we walk out of the building.

On the way home, my phone kept blowing up but I was too busy turning up with my girls, "I know I wasn't there for you, at least I said I'm sorry; You know what it was, I told you that I was heartless" we all shout as Lil Baby blasts through the speakers. "I'm emotionally scarred, that ain't even your fault" I sang once everyone had quietened down, "Damn who hurt you bestie?" Zo asks causing us all to chuckle; "Y'all know I just love this song" I say as we pull up to the house.

Walking into the house, I continue to hear my notifications going off "The hell keeps blowing you up?" Amara asks walking past me towards the kitchen, "Girl I have no fucking idea" I say pulling out my phone before unlocking it as I sit on the counter. Noticing a lot of notifications on my Instagram app, I open it up seeing several screenshots that I'm tagged in; "Bitch East's baby momma mentioned you in her story" Nelly says walking into the kitchen making me click on the post before chuckling as I feel myself getting angry.

As if reading my mind, a message from East pops up on my screen before he tries FaceTime me as I just re-read the post; "Don't let her get to you Mia, you already know you're a boss ass mom to papa" Amara says wiping the few tears that had escaped from my misty eyes. "Nah this heffar has been trying me and I'm sick of it" I announce before starting a live stream on Instagram; "Hey y'all" I say to my followers as I wait for her to enter my chat with her hating ass self.

I notice East's comment on the live 'Mia answer your phone' I read out loud before chuckling and shaking my head as I pick up my juice taking a sip from it "Nah cause I told you to handle it but clearly you didn't so Imma nip this in the bud my damn self" I say to him just as I see her come onto my live. "Better drag her ass bestie" Zo shouts as he walks into the kitchen coming to stand next to me as I grab a wing taking a bite into it just as my followers go into a frenzy noticing that Millie had entered the live.

"I know that's right" I say watching as they drag her for filth. Cutting off East's facetime I take a drink of my juice, "Right let's get into this, I ain't gonna say a lot cause at the end of the day I'm a mother and I don't want my son to ever see me in a negative light cause this internet shit is forever. I tried to deal with this shit behind closed doors cause I'm not one to attack a person publicly but we not goin' act like you ain't bring my parenting into play. I love my son and everything I work for is so that he don't gotta want for shit, I got it out the mud so he could live a good life.

"What you not gonna do is come at me sideways about being a mother when you clearly aren't a fit role model for your daughter. I love Kai like she's my own and I try to respect her mom but you don't give me the same courtesy, I'm a great mother ask your baby daddy he'll tell you about me. Don't ever talk about my son cause this is the last warning I'm giving you, next time it's on sight and I put that on my brother" I say before ending the live. Sighing into my hands, I recollect myself just as Dream wraps her arms around me "That was a classy drag, don't worry bout her we know the real you" she says before we all just chill and watch movies.

My phone ringing wakes me up as Mia snuggles up closer to me, "Hello" I answer without looking at the name on the screen, "Hey Amara it's Kevin, Reign's agent so I told him that the place he's staying at is getting minor repairs so I gave him a key to the hotel room" he lets me know before we discuss more things about tonight. "Thanks Kevin, I really appreciate it" I say getting out of the blankets so I can pack a light bag for the next two nights; "No problem, I know he's been down since we came so it's the least I can do" Kevin responds before we say our goodbyes.

I missed my baby daddy so I decided to surprise him cause we were going to be in LA for the store anyway so I got us a hotel room for the next two days. "Come back" Mia whines from the blankets poking out her head to show me her pout which makes me chuckle at her, "Girl you know I gotta get ready for my night with Reign" I tell her before grabbing my toiletry bag and going to shower. I hear ger dramatic ass gasp from the bed, "Well excuse the fuck outta me" she shouted just I let out a laugh before taking a shower; walking out of the bathroom in my towel.

"Ooo girl if Reign doesn't pipe you down, I will" Dream says eyeing me as I walk down the stairs with a bodyguard following me with my bags; "Girl all the effort I put into this shit, nigga better fuck me real good" I say back to her as we all fall into a fit of laughter. Saying bye to everyone else I hop into the car just as Reign messages me telling me that he just finished shooting making me get excited to see my man. Taking the elevator up to the hotel room I look around happy with the set up that I had asked them to create for me, "Is it up to your expectations?" the hotel manager asks me as I nod walking through the room.

"Thank you so much, please can you let me know when he is making his way up here" I ask her as she walks out of the room, "Of course ma'am" she says closing the door as I get comfortable packing away my toiletries. "Good evening, Mr Black is on his way up" the receptionist says from the hotel phone causing me to thank her before sitting up on the bed waiting for my baby daddy just as the door clicks.

Opening the hotel room door Reign is met by rose petals lining the floor, "What the hell?" he says walking further into the room before a voice sounds through the room; "Hey baby father" Amara says walking closer to him as he looks at her in shock. Closing the door and putting down his bags, Reign pulls her into a long embrace before grabbing her neck and joining their lips in a passionate kiss. It had been over 2 and a half weeks since they had seen each other so the pair was more than ready to enjoy each other's affection.

Nibbling on her bottom lip Reign pulls her closer before slapping her ass causing her to gasp before intertwining their tongues just as they pull away; "I missed you so much" Reign whispers before pecking her lips several times. Pulling away from him, Amara looks up at him with a smile "I missed you too babe" she replies causing Reign to smirk happy that he could finally love on her how he wanted to; "Why you ain't tell me you was coming here?" he asks as he picks up his luggage as she leads him further into the room.

Looking around the room, Reign couldn't help but feel appreciated as he noticed the effort she put into surprising him, "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise" she replies turning around to jump onto the bed. Looking at her properly he notices how much her belly had grown, kneeling down he lifts up her shirt before kissing her belly repeatedly "Hey dada's prince" he whispers feeling his son move around at the sound of his father's voice.

As they were eating and conversing the tension between them continued to grow as Reign maintained eye contact with Amara trying to see what type of time she was on, "You really did your thing lil mama" he complimented in a deep voice. Smiling up at him, Amara bites her lip "You already know how I'm coming" she replies before standing up and heading to the bathroom allowing Reign to gather his thoughts and try to get rid of his evident boner. Getting comfortable, he pulls off his top and sweatpants before hopping on the bed in his boxers scrolling through his phone as he watches Instagram stories on his home page.

                     ⚠️WARNING⚠️

Hearing the bathroom door open, he looks up before his jaw drops as he watches Amara walk out in some red lingerie as his eyes rake down her body noticing how much her breasts which were spilling out of her bra, her hips were spread way more than he remembered. "Damn" he whispers as he watches her walk towards the bed before coming close to where he was sitting, extending his hand he rubs her belly before leaning down close to it "Hey baby boy, daddy's sorry for what's about to happen" he says before looking up at Amara with a smirk on his lips as she looks at him innocently.

Pulling her closer to him, he sits her down as he leans down to peck her lips before pulling her bottom lip into his mouth as her hands grab the back of his neck, turning her head slightly sideways as they deepen the kiss before Reign trails wet kisses down her neck. Hearing a whimper escape her lips, Reign smirks on her skin before sucking on her neck leaving his mark on the side of her neck causing Amara to wrap her arms his neck pushing him deeper into her neck as his hands grip her hips.

Grabbing a pillow to support her upper body, Reign laid her back before propping up her legs as he notices the wet spot between her thighs "Somebody's excited" he teases as he lifts her leg putting it on his shoulder leaving kisses heading closer to her centre; "Stop teasing me" she whispers squirming in need. "Calm down mama, daddy's gonna take care of you" he tells her arrogantly causing her to roll her eyes just as he pulls her thong off concentrating on her glistening core.

Licking his lips, Reign sends a long lick to her aching bud before feasting on her like his last meal as she clenches her thighs causing him to pry them wider apart before returning to his task as her body shakes letting him know she had reached her climax. Ignoring her pants, he continues to manoeuvre his tongue into her womanhood causing her to let out a squeal "No n-no stop-p p-please" she begs causing him to chuckles before rubbing his thumb on her aching bud whilst simultaneously fingering her, "Nah you know what I want you to say" he whispers as his lips brush against her ears.

The feeling of her walls tightening around his fingers lets him know that she was about to climax for the second time, "Come on mamas let me hear you" he says kissing her lips which part as she lets out a series of pants "D-daddy p-please p-please" she begs just as her back arches off the bed as she creams on Reign's fingers. He places his fingers in his mouth as he stands up to pull down his boxers before walking away from the bed, using the little breath she has Amara lifts up her head "Where you going?" she asks watching as he rummages through his bag before letting out a mumnbled 'Fuck' ;"What's wrong?" Amara questions.

Looking at the women who he had finished ravishing, Reign lets out a sigh "I don't have condoms" he reveals causing Amara to chuckle, "As long as you ain't been slanging other females, we can do it raw, I mean I'm already pregnant" she tells him as she bites her lips clearly checking out the stark-naked man. Stalking towards her, Reign pulls her closer to the edge of the bed aligning himself with her centre, leaning closer to her ear "Tell if it hurts" he whispers before slowly parting her moist walls as a gasp leaves her lips causing him to kiss on her neck.

Amara flinches slightly at the feeling of being stretched so much after a while before the discomfort turns into pleasure as Reign gives her long, steady strokes that cause her to trail her nails across his back. Moving his hips in a circular motion, a drawn out moan leaves his lover's lips confirming the finding of her spot, aiming his thrust strategically Reign begins to send deep strokes to that particular area.

This action drove Amara over the edge, not caring about the amount of noise she was making, Amara began to chant 'Daddy' continuously as tears filled her eyes from the explosive feeling building up inside of her. "Let it go mamas" Reign whispers just as Amara releases herself onto his shaft as he rides out her orgasm causing her body to jolt before a shriek he knew too well erupted from her lips as a liquid gushed all over his mid-riff; "There you go baby, let it out" he coaches as his warm seed fills her up.

          📸INSTAGRAM POSTS:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 2K 12
"Finding happiness within because that's where true joy lies." Damilola Amarachi Oyelowo is an independent doctor forging a new life for herself in t...
10.1K 268 11
All I have to say is 'One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure'. Jorja Smith is a nurse. She is into everything that has to do with making a women f...
490K 17K 37
| Dave East x Jayda Cheaves | 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒, 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑊𝑒...
12.5K 460 20
Nieyell Ivory Reese is a beautiful, dark skin, plus sized woman who doesn't take shit from men. When she returned home from college, she didn't expec...