Life is hard, Love is harder

Por LilKoneko

Jonathan/Delirious moves into a new town with his father and sister. He was a shy kid at school and got bulli... Mais

Chapter 1| Morning
Chapter 2| Bully
Chapter 3| Mask Freak
Chapter 4| Life is hell
Chapter 5| First Friend
Chapter 6| Best day ever!
Chapter 7| The Sleepover
Chapter 8| The Party
Chapter 9| She... What?!
Chapter 10| The Fight
Chapter 11| Fallen Jonathan
Chapter 12| Sweet Little Angel
Chapter 13| Seeing you again
Chapter 14| The Talk
Chapter 15| Secrets must be kept
Chapter 16| Music is War
Chapter 17| We.. What?! YES!
Chapter 18| Bonfire!
Chapter 19| Taking Care of You Now
Chapter 21| Getting Along
Chapter 22| Shopping
Chapter 23| Smile
Chapter 24| Amazing Year
Chapter 25| A New Beginning
Message about H2OVanoss
Im sorry
Goodbye
Apologizes

Chapter 20| Valentine's Day

5.8K 175 282
Por LilKoneko

Delirious's POV

I woke up, feeling someone on top of me. I slowly open my eyes and saw a wild Evan staring at me. "Jonathan!" He yelled. "I love you!" He pulled me into a tight hug. "What do you want...?" I asked, really confuse. "It's Valentine's Day, you dumbass!" He said. I can't believe that I forgot that today was Valentine's Day.

"I'm sorry, Evan... I totally forgot. I always think that Valentine's Day is any normal day since I never celebrate it." I told him. "Wait, you never celebrate Valentine's Day with anyone?" He asked. "You're the first person I ever dated. I never dated anyone else because they're scared of me or I'm a freak..." I said softly.

He got up and walked to his desk. I sat up and I saw him grabbing my mask. "You need to stop wearing this. This is the reason why people are scare of you." He said as he threw the mask at me. I grabbed the mask and looked at it.

"Get up. Today is Valentine's Day and we're going to spend the whole day together." He said as he helped me get out of bed.

|Time Skip|

Evan blindfolded me as we got inside the car. He told me that he was taking me somewhere where we can have a lot of fun at. He scared me a couple of times by screaming, making me think that we're about to hit a car. I do get mad at the guy but I can't be 100% mad because I love him.

The car came into a stop and I felt two lips against mines. "I'll be back soon, stay here." Evan said as I heard the car door closed.

I lifted up the blindfold to see where we were at. Evan noticed and pointed at me, giving me a signal to not look. I laughed and put it back down.

Vanoss's POV

I laughed as Jon put his blindfolded back down. I walked to the flower stand and saw a lady with blonde hair watering the flowers.

"Hello!" I said as I walked to the stand and looked at all the flowers. She jumped and stopped watering the flowers. "Hello, sir. Need any help?" She asked. "Ya, is there any flowers that are sky blue?" I asked her. "Um... I think we do! They're called hydrangea." She said as she look around the stand for them.

I turned around to make sure Jon haven't remove the blindfold yet. It looked like he fell asleep in the car.

"Here you go!" She said as she put the hydrangea on the table. I looked at the beautiful flowers and knew that Jon is going to love them. I gave her the money and grabbed the bouquet of flowers.

"Hope this special girl will love them." She said. "It's actually a guy." I told her. "Oh! So you're gay?" She asked. "I'm actually bi. But the guy I'm dating is gay." I looked at the car and Jon was still sleeping. She looked at the car also and saw him.

"He looks cute... Not like I'm saying I would take him away from you or anything like that! He's gay and I'm pan and things won't work out! Sorry if I called him cute!" She freaked out. I laughed and said, "No worries." She took a deep breath and smiled at me.

I started walking back to the car and she yelled, "Have a great Valentine's Day!" "I will!" I yelled back as I get back inside the car.

Jon jumped, getting scared that I yelled. He looked around and said, "Evan, help! I can't see!" I laughed at him as he tried to see. "You're still wearing the blindfold, Jon." I told him. "Oh..." I laughed again and put the bouquet of flowers on his lap.

"What is that?" He asked as he slowly tried to take the blindfold off. I put my hand on his face and said, "Don't look yet." He sighed and I leaned in and kissed him.

I started the car and kept driving to the place I wanted to surprised Jon at. He kept touching the hydrangea, wondering what it is. I smiled when I heard people screaming and laughing.

I got out of the car and walked to Jon's side. I opened his door and help him get out.

"Evan, where are we going?" He asked as I grabbed his hand. He was still holding the bouquet of flowers and I dragged him to the front entrance.

"Today, we are spending half the day at..." I took the blindfold off of him. "The fair!" He looked around and a big smile froze on his face. He looked at the bouquet of flowers and his smile got even more bigger. He was glowing with happiness.

"These flowers are amazing and I love the fair!" He said joyfully. He took a flower out of the bouquet and gave it to me. I smiled at him and he turned around to put the flowers in the car.

He came back quickly and we walked inside. I put my arm around him and he snuggled up to me. He tried to hide his face under my arm. I told him to not wear his mask the whole day so I can show him that people will like him without the mask. He looked so adorable trying to hide his face.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him as we walk around. We both looked around, wondering what we should do first. There was a lot of people at the fair. People screaming on rides, couples going to the tunnel of love, and guys winning stuff animals for their girlfriends. I guess I'll try and win a stuff animal for Jon. I looked at all the booths, trying to find the perfect prize for him.

"Beat the ring toss to win a teddy bear! Get 1 on the bottle to win a tiny cuddly bear, 2 for a normal size, and 3 for the human size!" A man yelled. I smiled and took my arm off of Jon. He freaked out that he couldn't hide anymore, so he put on his hoodie and slowly walked next to me. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out 5 one dollar bills.

I smashed a bill on the table and the man laughed at me. "I see that you really want to win, sir." He said. "I sure do. I want to get that human size bear." I told him. "Good luck with that." He said as he handed me 3 rings. He pushed a button under the table and the bottles started moving.

I aimed at one of the bottles and threw a ring at it. I missed it... "I guess someone's not getting that human size bear." The man laughed. I looked at him angry and tried again. I only got one ring during that round and he handed me the smallest size bear. "Come back next time, son." The man said but I smashed another bill at the desk. "Oh, I'm not done playing..." I said while grinning at him evilly.

|Time skip|

"You got this, Evan!" Jon yelled from behind. I won 3 small bears and 1 normal size. This was my last round and I had two rings on two bottles.

I was so focus on winning that human size bear. I took my time and people were yelling at me to go so they can play. I aimed at one bottle... My eyes were following it as it moved around... At the right time, I threw the ring and it landed! The man was shocked then started laughing.

"We have a winner!" The man yelled as he pushed a button and an alarm went off. He handed me the human size bear and said, "Congrats, son." I grabbed the 3 small bears and Jon helped me get the normal size one. We both walked away and waved goodbye to the man.

"I can't believe you won! That was amazing! What are you going to do with all these bears?!" Jon said as we sat down at a table and put all the bears down. I put the human size bear on one of the chairs and pushed all the bears near him. "They're all for you." I told him. He looked at all the bears and smiled. He hugged all of them and started giggling. "Thanks, Evs!" He said.

I smiled and got up from my seat. "Want anything to eat?" I asked him. "Pizza!" He yelled like a child. "Ok." I laughed and got up to get some food.

Delirious's POV

I couldn't believe that all the bears Evan won were all for me. I couldn't stop smiling and hugging all the bears. I wonder how I'm going to carry them around. Wait... He brought a backpack with him, I can put some of them in there.

"Woah! Did you won all of those bears?" A kid who looked like 12 asked. He had blonde hair and green eyes. He was carrying a black backpack and looked like he would be that type of guy who wants to meet everyone.

"Nope. Someone won them for me." I said while smiling. "Your girlfriend? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He said. "No... My boyfriend won them for me." I told him. "Wait, you're gay?!" He said in shock. I felt like he was going to make fun of me. I nodded slowly and he sat in Evan's seat.

"Woah! I actually never met anyone who was gay." He said. "Oh... Well I guess I'm the first person you met." I said while rubbing my head. "That's cool! What are gay people like? Is it weird to date guys?" He asked. I laughed a bit and said, "We're just normal people. It's normal for me to like guys."

"Um... Hello." Evan said, holding our food. "Oh, sorry if this is your seat..." The boy said as he quickly got up. "No no, It alright." Evan said as he sat in a chair next to me. The boy sat back down on the seat and it was an awkward silence between all of us.

"Hey kid, where's your family or friends?" I asked him as Evan gave me my pizza. "I.. Don't have any... See... I'm an orphan... Both my parents abandoned me. I was taken to an orphanage and I'm always an outside person who wants to make friends but doesn't know how..." He said. "We can be your friends." I told him. He looked at me with a shocked face and said, "Really?!" "Sure thing, kid." Evan said and took a bite out of a pie. "Thank you so much... Uh... What's your guys' name?" He asked.

"I'm Jonathan, but you can call me Jon. That's Evan." I said. Evan lifted his head up as his face was stuffed with pie. He waved hello and me and the kid laughed. "My name is Zero... Weird name I know..." He said while rubbing his head. "I think Zero is a cool name." Evan told him. Zero smile lightly then frowned.

"You don't mind if I hang out with you?" He asked. "You can join us." Evan said and Zero had a big smile on his face.

|Time skip|

The whole day was just me, Evan, and Zero. Zero was like our son and we had a lot of things in common. I would like him to be our son but it would be weird having a 12 year old son at the age of 17.

We decided to let Zero stay over for the night. While we were going home, he fell asleep while hugging one of the bears. We got home around 6:30, wondering what we should do next.

Evan got Zero out of the car and carried him to his room while I got all the teddy bears. I put all of them on the couch but took the human size one to Zero.

My phone started going crazy when I came back downstairs. It was Luna.

L: Come home right now cuz I have a
problem and IDK WHAT TO DO!
L: Hurry up lover boy!
L: I feel really uncomfortable rn...
L: I'm slowly dying...

"Evan! I need to go home. Luna wants me to be over th-" I was cut off when I saw Evan coming down the stairs wearing a white T-shirt and a red leather jacket. He had black pants and shoes and his hair was perfectly up.

"Woah.. Why are you wearing that?" I asked. He walked closer to me and pulled me into a hug. "For the school's Valentine's Day dance." Evan told me.

"Wait, what about Zero?" I said. "I turned the TV on for him and put a note that we'll be gone for awhile. I also put my number there so he can call me if something bad happens." Evan said. "Now, let's go to your house." He put his arm around me and we both walked to the car.

We got to the house and I ran over to the front door, hoping that Luna was ok. I unlocked the front door and ran inside.

"Luna! Are you ok?" I asked. Suddenly, a girl wearing a black and blue dress came down the stairs. She had a blue bow on the side of her head and was were a white sweater with white leggings to match. She was also wearing black combat boots and a little bit of make up. I found out that this girl was my sister.

I was shocked that Luna was wearing all of that stuff. Luna hates dresses and makeup so much. When someone puts makeup on her, she pretends to die.

"Looks like someone is ready for the dance." I told while making kissy faces. "Shut up." Luna said. Alaska and another girl I haven't met came down the stairs. They both were wearing dresses.

"Hey Jon." Alaska said. "Sup." The other girl said. "Jon, that's Morgan, I think you haven't met her yet." Luna said. I shook my head no and held my hand out. We both shook hands and said "hi."

"Ready for the dance, you guys?!" Morgan yelled. "No... Jonathan, you're not going wearing like that.." Evan said. "Evan's right." Luna agreed.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a dirty white T-shirt and my sky blue hoodie, which was also dirty. My black pants and shoes looked fine though.

"Another makeover?!" Alaska yelled. "YA!" Morgan said as they double high five each other. "Come on, Jon!" Alaska told me. Morgan and Alaska both grabbed my hands and took me upstairs for my makeover.

|Time Skip|

"He looks so cute!" Morgan said as both of the girls were staring at me. "I would date him but you're gay, sadly." Alaska said. "Can I see what I look like?" I asked the girls. "Yup! Now, you can!" Morgan said. I turned around to look at the bathroom mirror. I was amazed at the work the girls did to me.

They put a little makeup on me so my scars weren't noticeably. I was about to touched the scar on my cheek but Morgan yelled at me to not touch it. The outfit I had on was amazing also. I can't believe the girls did all of this to me. We left the bathroom and walked back to the living room.

"I'm a change man!" I yelled. Evan looked at me like I was a different person. "Wow.." He said in shock. I laughed and we all walked out of the house. All the girls got to the back of the car while Me and Evan were in the front. Evan started the car and started driving to the school.

"So... Luna... Who's this special person?" I said while making kissy faces. She turned really red and Morgan yelled, "A kid named Kai!" "Well, I want to meet this Kai person then." I said and Luna quickly replied saying, "No you don't."

Evan stopped the car as we got to the school. A lot of people were here. Some couples were gay/lesbian which was really cute to see. Good thing me and Evan aren't the only ones at the school.

Then, I just remembered that the whole school is going to see what I look like. Today was Mask Freak's face revealed...

Luna, Alaska, and Morgan all ran inside to the dance. Evan and I got out of the car and Evan put his arm around me. I tried to hide my face again like at I did at the fair. I was scared of what people will think of me.

We both walked inside and people were staring at Evan in shocked that he was with a guy. Some of them were giving me wear looks also, not knowing who I was. Alex saw us and started walking up to us.

"Well, who do we have here?" He said.
"Evan, I never thought you were a gay fag!" He told Evan. "I'm not gay, I'm bi." "Same thing! Who's this kid right here?" He asked, staring right at me.

I was terrified at Alex. He walked closed to me and pushed Evan away so I won't hide from him. "That kid is Jonathan... Also known as 'Mask Freak'." Evan said.

Alex looked at me in shocked. "You're Mask Freak?!" He yelled and everyone heard him. Everyone circled around me and were in shocked about me not wearing my mask. I was scared that they would make fun of me. I got down to the floor and waited for everyone to laugh.

"He sure is." Luna said behind the crowd. She walked up to me and helped me up. "They look exactly alike!" "I never thought Mask Freak looked so cute!" "I feel bad for making fun of him now..." Everyone said.

A lot of girls started getting close to me. Evan had to come in and kiss me in front of them. "He's mine, ladies." He told them. "He's also gay." Luna added in. All the girls looked down depressed and walked away. (Play video now)

A song started playing and everyone were having a great time. "Let's dance, Jon." Evan said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. He started singing the song while dancing.

Oh I see it all tonight
I watched you come alive
I feel the world around us
I see it all tonight

I started laughing and dancing with Evan. He was an amazing singing.

I see it all tonight

When you reach the end
Will you wait for me
Holding out a torch
That's lighting up the way

I can't run and I can't crawl
But as soon I scale your castle walls
I'll try to find you
'Cause I know I see it all tonight

Oh I see it all tonight
I watched you come alive
I feel the world around us

Everyone started singing at this point. Some people were cheering at me and Evan.

I see it all tonight
A brand new world tonight
I see it all tonight

I want you to run I want you to fly
Until you believe
I see it all tonight

|Time skip|

Today was an amazing Valentine's Day for me and Evan. I had to drive home since Evan drank a bit. He didn't look drunk but you never know. I dropped Alaska and Morgan off and dropped Luna off at the house also. Evan and I got home and saw Zero sitting on the couch, eating waffles.

"Hey Zero." Evan said and sat down next to him. "Hey guys, how was your dance?" Zero asked. "Amazing." I told him. "That's cool. I would of gone but I'm not a high schooler and I was sleeping." He said. "Well, me and Jon are going to bed. Sleep in my sisters room or my parents room for the night, alright?" Evan said. "Ok." Zero said.

Me and Evan walked upstairs to his room. "Best day ever!" I said as I stretched and laid down on the bed. "Jon, the night isn't over yet." Evan said.

He lay down on top of me and I laughed at him. "Really, Evan?" "Dude, it's Valentine's Day." Evan told me. I sighed and said, "alright."

I tried to get on top but Evan hold me down. "Oh, no way I'm being bottom again." Evan said. "For fuck sakes, Evan..." I said as he laughed.

This day.. Was the best day ever. I wished it was Valentine's Day everyday. I totally didn't like the part being bottom of course...

-------------------
Hey guys! Happy (late) Valentine's Day! Sorry that this was a late Valentine's Day special. I'm still moving into my new house and all. Hopefully, we'll finish all the packing and everything soon. The story is ending soon sadly but there will be a book 2. Bye have a great time <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

52.4K 1.8K 43
A/N Hey guys it's another h2ovanoss book THIS IS NOT A SEQUIL TO MY OUTHER ONE! Delirious likes Vanoss no Waite let me rephrase that for you delirio...
97.9K 3.9K 47
Evan loves Jonathan. Jonathan loves Evan. Delirious can't stand himself and is slowly falling apart. Can Vanoss save Delirious before Delirious lets...
339K 11.1K 55
(Will Edit soon) When Evan visits from Canada to North Carolina to see his best friend Jonathan. He finds out some secrets. Over recordings many peop...
102K 3.6K 21
Evan did something horrible. He left Jonathan heartbroken. Jonathan then doesn't speak to him making Evan feel guilty and horrible. Will Jonathan for...