John Shelby Imagines x

By Random_fanfics_02

John Shelby imagine : - Contains some blood warnings. -Smut imagines. -And some Joe Cole imagines. -Most im... More

Missing
Missing II
Missing III
One Bullet to the Head and the Chest.
Hanging.
The Garrison pubs explosion.
Fuck sake.
Wanted
Wanted II
Beach day.
Joe Cole/ John Shelby.
Angel close to death.
Crazy in Love.
Joe cole| interview.
Pain of Love.
Bust your windows.
Affair.
Poison
Mafia Princess
Troublemaker.
Devils family.
Let me go...
A little wicked.
A little Wicked II
You + Me + the other three = five
Story of my life.
Stay Awake.
Wedding bells.
Circus.
Candy cane kisses .
Can't help falling in love.
Stand by me.
Teasing โ™ก
Make me smile.
Rainy day โ™ก
Look after her.
....
My type.
Drunken Crush.
Girls bite back.
Forever Mine.

I am a woman.

8.5K 95 10
By Random_fanfics_02

You were the most powerful woman in the whole of London. You owned your own gang of men and woman, knew everything about everyone, you owned almost every club in the London and had your own legal business in dressmaking. Now the illegal side. That was a complicated story, you had a bit of everything, you transported drugs to and from places along with rum and whiskey. The police were scared of you, you could burn the whole of London with the click of your fingers. 

---

Tommy called a family meeting, whiskey had been stolen that was meant to have arrived to Small Heath that morning. Crates and crates had gone. And no one knew where but Tommy had a few ideas where he could send his complaints. 

"We are not going to the fucking y/l/n club, I don't give a shit" Arthur complains. 

"Scared Arthur?" John teases with a slight snigger. 

"Have you heard the stories, she burnt down a whole fucking town, she rules London" Arthur exclaims leaning back in his chair with a huff. 

"She is also involved with transportation of our whiskey, I want to know what happened to my whiskey" Tommy replies. 

"Are we going to one of her clubs?" John asks. 

"Me, you, Arthur and Michael" Tommy answers, glancing to Finn and Isaiah, "You two as well." 

 "When do we go Tom?" Finn asks, looking up at his older brother.

"Now." 

---

The brothers enter the club, red walls, chairs, mirrored ceilings. The place was packed with drunken men and woman dancing, laughing and shouting. Loud music from the band echoing through the club. And there you were. Sat on the bar, legs resting on a bar stool laughing with a few men and woman. John watches as your head leans back as you laugh, your back softly arching. 

"The Peaky Blinders are here" the bartender whispers into your ear. Your eyes scan the crowd finding the leader of the Peaky Blinders looking straight at you. You jump from the bar, reviling your jewelled outfit, highlighting every curve perfectly. You walk with power, the swing of your hips and the click of your heels. You smirk, pausing in front of the Blinders, looking Tommy up and down. 

"May I help you boys?" You ask, your voice as smooth as honey yet as sharp as knives.  

"I want answers, whiskey was stolen from your-" 

"Sorry, mister Shelby but I don't do business until I decide I want to talk to you, I work on my time" You interrupt Tommy, John tries to hide his smirk. "You can sit and enjoy yourself until I want to talk to you." 

Your eyes catch Johns, you look him up and down with a smirk. 

"You look like fun" You wink at him, brushing your arm past him gently, your hands brushing against each other as you pass him. John runs his tongue over his bottom lip his eyes following you as you walk past him. 

---

The Shelby brothers, Michael and Isaiah had been sat in the corner of the club for awhile now. You had sent them a few looks here and there, catching John's eyes and sending him a wink. You had purposely been waiting, doing other things before talking to the Peaky Blinders. But you had enough of your own games. 

"Right boys, I will talk now" You sit yourself down next to John, the club was nearly empty a few people here and there. 

"Whiskey has gone missing, stolen or maybe missed place" Arthur explain carefully shifting in his chair a little. 

"That couldn't be me honey, I just send it to you and you pay me" You respond. 

"Its your business Miss Y/l/n" Tommy replies exhaling dramatically. 

"Mister Shelby, my business may not have anything to do with your whiskey" You say calmly crossing your arms over your chest. 

"Where is my whiskey?" Tommy asks. 

"I know many things Mister Shelby, I make friends and enemies out of this business so be careful which one you chose." You raise your eyebrow at him with a sly smirk on your face, "I don't know where your whiskey is but I heard you were on your way to visit me so I done my research and found your whiskey."

You wave your hand towards three of your men that stand a few feet away from you. They nods walking into the private room, they come out holding two crates of whiskey each. 

"I believe you are equated with Mr Kimber" You say watching Tommy as his jaw clenches, you hum getting up from your chair and take a bottle of whiskey out one of the crates, "I heard that he runs the races and you plan on taking over." You slide the bottle across the table, it bumps into Tommy's glass with a clink, Tommy picks up the bottle 'Shelby limited whiskey'. "I want to help, Kimber has been bugging me all year."

"Why would you want to help us?" Finn asks curiosity.

"Because he want me to help him kill you all" You answer, the boys send each other small glances, "And plus his face bothers me."

John chuckles but stop, sitting up straight as Tommy sends him a warning glance.

"What do you want in return ?" Tommy asks, "If you help us, you are benefiting the Peaky Blinders so what do you want?"

You smirk, walking to stand behind John's chair, your fingertips brush over his shoulders and down his chest as you lean over his shoulder.

"I want this one to work with me" You say, glancing at John then back at Tommy, he goes to speak but you cut him off, "Only for a week or two, I need a play toy to occupy myself with."

John swallows thickly looking at his brother and Tommy thinks. John could gather information on your plans, clubs, future ideas or he could just be your 'play toy.'

"Fine, you have a deal" Tommy sighs finishing his drink with a sigh.

"This is going to be fun honey" you whisper in John's ear, sending a shiver down his spine.
---

"Mr Shelby, welcome home.'

You move out of the way out of the front door letting John walk into you home. A manner house on the outside of London, the house was large, 6 bedroom each with a bathroom, two large dining rooms, a large office, a huge hall, a bar in the living room with all expensive drinks, a kitchen and laundry room and conservatory. And a garden bigger than two fields.

"Quite the house" John comments, the two of you standing outside looking over the garden.

"Paid for it all with my own money" You say with a proud smile. 

"All legal?" John teases with a wink making you laugh, tapping his shoulder as you walk back into the house.

"Only a few dead bodies." 

-

"Miss y/l/n" Your maid Annie knocks on the living room door. 

"Yeah" You reply looking up from your book. 

"Mr Solomons is here" She walks in with a small smile. 

"Okay send him to the office" You sigh standing up, "Thanks Annie."

She smiles nodding once and walking out. You follow after her, turning to walk up the stairs, your fingertips brushing against the dark oak banister. You find yourself outside of John's room, knocking a few times on the door. He answers standing in his shirt and trousers, his hair falling loose. 

"I have business with Solomons and I was wondering if you want to join me" You say with a small smile. 

"Sure" He replies going back to get his blazer and waistcoat but you stop him grabbing his hand. He looks down at your hands then back at you confused. 

"You look more normal in this" You say, "Alfie will recognise you straight away if you are wearing your cap."

"Right" John nods. You let go of his hand walking away to the top of the stairs, stopping when John is still stood outside his room watching you walk away. "Come on then." 

-

"Alfie" You greet shaking his hand. "What can I do for you?" 

"I thought I would let you know some new details on that fucking prick you are dealing with" Alfie clicks his fingers a few times before pointing at you, "Yeah, Kimber." 

"What about him?" You sit down at your office chair, placing your hands in your lap. John sits in the corner of the room, listening as Alfie sits opposite you. 

"He wanted business with me darling, something about wanted to sell my fucking rum and help him kill you-"

"You agreed" You butt in with a smirk, "Alfie I know your game by now." 

"Sorry darling but I know you will kill him before he fucking gets anywhere near you" Alfie says, glancing over his shoulder at John, "A Shelby?" Alfie looks back at you with an eyebrow raised, "Why the fuck do you have a fucking Shelby in your house?" 

"His dear brother and I are in business, I agreed to help him kill Kimber and I get a play toy to occupy myself with" You reply sending a wink towards John. 

"Kimber will be sending men to your ball on Saturday night, he has paid three men to kill ya" Alfie says, running a hand over his beard. 

"Its a party Alfie not a ball" You chuckle, John looks at you confused, you were just told three people were coming to kill you and you seemed uninfected. 

"You are holding drinks and music in that fucking big hall of yours" Alfie says, "Its a fucking ball." 

"Do you know what theses men look like?" John asks. 

"Nah mate, just three men wanting to kill y/n" Alfie responds.

"So the normal" You shrug leaning back in your office chair. 

"Look I just wanted to warn ya" Alfie stands up walking towards the door, "Look out love and make sure you serve my rum." 

With that he walks out, the sound of his heavy boots echoing through the halls as he leaves. You and John make eye contact and you sigh looking away, grabbing two glasses that sit on your desk and the bottle of whiskey. You pour two glasses and slide on opposite to the end of your desk. John stands up, taking the glass as he sits down in the chair opposite you were Alfie once sat. 

"You didn't tell me about the party" John says breaking the silence. 

"You stay in your room all day, your like a teenager" You smirk teasingly making him chuckle. 

"Don't want to step in your way" John admits looking down at his whiskey in his hand.

"Have you seen were I live" You giggle. 

"Am I your play toy?" John suddenly asks. 

"No, I guess I am just lonely" You admit suddenly finding the dark patterns on your oak desk more interesting. 

"You own a gang-"

"Doesn't mean I talk to them all, I work alone, don't trust anyone in this world" You take a sip of whiskey, "You don't become the leader of a gang and not go through betrayals." 

---

It was Saturday night, you were sat at your vanity fixing your necklace in the mirror. A soft knock bringing you out of your thoughts. 

"Come in" You call pulling your curled hair over your shoulders. John walks into your room, his hair gelled back a strand falling out of place yet it looked good, his eyes glowing blue against the light, a white buttoned down shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, tucked into navy trousers. 

"You look handsome" You smile at him through the mirror as you stand, smoothing over your dress. 

"Thanks" John whispers as he looks over you, transfixed by your beauty. You are wearing a silk baby blue dress, mid thigh, showing some cleavage, a layered silver necklace placed on your chest. You hair curled and pulled over your shoulders. 

"You okay?" You ask noticing his stare, he clears his throat blinking a few times. 

"Yeah, um, the guests are here." 

---

Warning; blood and violence.

You lean your head against the wall exhaling smoke as you and John sit in the corner away from everyone. You pass your cigarette to John, your fingers brushing against each other as you pass it. 

"This is a bore" You mutter, the sound of the music and drunken or high people know really annoying you. 

"Your bored of your own party?" John asks with a slight smirk. 

"Yes" You role your head to the side facing him, "I kinda just want one of Kimber's men to shoot me."

"You spotted them yet?" 

"Yeah, the guy in the corner watching us now in the grey suit, long beard and the other two are in my office probably going through it all" 

"How the fuck do you know that?" John asks glancing around the hall finding the man in the grey suit, long beard watching the two of you.

"Same old thing" You shrug, "I can't be asked to be killed today, why can't they kill me on a better day?"

"I don't think the people getting killed get to choose what day they want to be murdered" John chuckles passing you the cigarette again. 

"They should, make my life a little less complicated" You say, placing the cigarette between your rosy lips. 

"What is your plan?" John asks. 

"Go to my office have a little chat and kill them" You shrug leaning over towards the table in front of you to stub out the cigarette, "You want the big beard guy?" 

"Sure" John sits up downing the rest of his whiskey. "You want everyone out?" 

"No, just shoot him and everyone should run" You stand up, smoothing over your dress. John stands as well glancing towards the man as the man walks closer towards the two of you. He looks at you as you place a gun into the side of his trousers pulling his shirt over it, your fingertips brushing over his skin. 

"My men know who you are so they won't hurt you, they will just deal with the body at the end, come to my office once you have had your fun" You say with a small smile. 

"Will do" John nods, you go to walk past him but he grabs your hand making you look at him confused, "Don't die, I am starting to enjoy my holiday here." 

You place a hand on his cheek, you thumb running over his cheek bone. You press a small kiss on his lips pulling away before he could react. 

"No promises." 

---

John watches you walk off, his eyes following you until you were out of sight. He glances around noticing the man in the grey suit starting to follow you out. John pushes through the crowd of people quickly catching up with the man. John grabs a bottle of champagne off the passing waiter holding the neck of the bottle. He taps the man on the back making him turn around. 

"Excuse me mate, I think you need a refill" John smirks smashing the bottle over the mans head making his fall to the floor clutching his head. 

The crowd erupt into shouts and screams running out of the hall. John grabs the gun you placed to his side pointing it at the man with a smirk before he could press the trigger he is pushed down, falling over the man and rolling a few time. He groans clutching his side. John looks up a man in a similar grey suit a red fabric tucked into the blazer pocket. 

"Now now Mr Shelby we are just here for Miss y/l/n" The man smirks. John quickly gets up looking for the gun, but it had slid out of his hands and away from him. 

"Nothing personal but I would fucking love to put a bullet through your skull" John responds smirking as the mans smirk falls. 

The man strides over to John swinging his fist, John dodged the punch, punching the man in the stomach making him double over. John punches him in the head making the man stumble back, wiping his nose finding blood wiped on his hand, the man looks up at John, anger evident in his eyes. He charges at John, but John is faster punching him in the nose again then grabbing the man in a head lock punching him repeatedly in the stomach, the man grunting in pain. John pushed the man away as his hands are covered in blood. The man stumbles away and lands next to the knocked out man that John smashed a bottle over his head. John's head shots up hearing a gun shot echo through the house. He quickly runs towards the discarded gun picking it up and shooting three bullets at the two men on the hall floor, he runs out heading for your office leaving the men to bleed out on the floor. 

---

You heels click against the wooden floor as you approach your office. Your office door was wide open, the lock clearly broken as the wood was dented in and the handle was missing. You hear muffled voices and paper being thrown around. 

"You looking for something boys?" 

The two men look up from your desk as you lean against your book shelf opposite them. There were papers scattered across your desk, whiskey knocked over onto them and a few glasses smashed on the floor. 

"Where are your plans?" One of them ask. 

"I don't have a plan, I usually wing things" You shrug, "Makes things more exciting." 

"Not for Kimber" The other one snarls. 

"You can tell Kimber I said, Fuck you and fuck his plans because he ain't gonna be able to run any races with a bullet lodged in his heart" You smirk, tilting your head a little. 

"A woman shouldn't curse." 

"Get fucked." 

The men exchange surprised looks, one of them tuck something in their pockets as the other grabs his guns pointing it at you. You show no fear walking forward, standing right in front of them. 

"I ain't scared of you two or Kimber, so fuck off before I kill you" You threaten. 

The two men exchange looks once again before nodding, the man puts his gun away. The two walk around your desk heading out. Your eyes catch the reflection of the mirror, the men sharing a smirk and spinning around to catch you off guard. But you turn around quickly catching the mans and kicking him between the legs making him groan in pain falling to his knees, you kick the other one in the gut hard making him double over.

You knee him in the face making him look up clutching his now broken nose, you use the heel to kick his knee to the side hearing a satisfying break and the scream from the man. You turn to the man that was still kneed, clutching his balls, you pick up the now empty whisky bottle smashing it around his head, the thick glass knocking him out cold. You grab your gun pointing it at the knocked out man, but you are pushed hitting your head against the shelf. The man stumbled up holding onto the chair for support as he groans in pain, his knee visibly broken. 

He points his gun at you but you are quick to grab his arm pushing it up, the bullet lodging itself in the ceiling. He pushes you back against the wall leaning his body weight onto you, his lower arm pressed against your neck. You try pushing him off but his whole body weight was on you neck. You claw at his arm trying to push him away desperate to breath. A gun shot echoed through the halls, blood splattering across your face as the mans body falls to the floor at your feet. 

John lowers his gun, quickly grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the body. You pick up the gun on the floor shooting the knocked out man, then throw the gun at him, the barrel hitting his head. John looks at you eye brows pushed together. 

"He told me women shouldn't fucking swear...fucking sexist prick." 

---

You sigh as John cleans the blood off your face. Your men had cleaned up the four bodies and had left you and John alone. The two of you were sat in your room, John sat to your side on the end of your bed, a damp rag in his hand as he gently cleans the blood on your face. 

"So there where four of them?" You ask breaking the silence. 

"Yeah, I guess Alfie miss heard or Kimber can't fucking count" John replies, gently cupping your cheek turning your head to face him. 

"We should leave for Small Heath tomorrow" You suggest, "He probably thinks I am dead and out of the way so we need to leave tomorrow." 

"I will phone Tommy see what's happening" John says, placing the rag in the bowl of water, his hand still cupping your face, his thumb running over your cheek bone, his eyes meeting yours, "I will come back here." 

"Yeah, okay" You nod with a small smile. 

John lets his hand fall as he stands, walking out of the room looking over his shoulder at you one last time before walking out. 

---

"Tommy."

John stands in your office, you phone placed to his ear. 

"John, how are you?" Tommy's voice speaks. 

"Y/n and I were attacked by Kimber's men, we are fine but we are heading home tomorrow." 

"Y/n is coming to Small Heath?" 

"We both are" John answers. 

"We need you back by tomorrow afternoon, its black star day." 

"Fine, see you tomorrow." 

"Goodbye John." 

---

John enters your room silently finding you curled up, your arm tucked under your head. You changed into your night dress, your hair tied up. John smiles unable to help the extra skip of his heart. He pulls your duvet over your body, watching as you pull the duvet to your chin snuggling into it. As he goes to leave he stops. 

"Stay" You whisper lifting the duvet inviting him to stay.

"Y/n-"

"No please stay." 

John swallows thickly walking around the other side of the bed, sliding out of his shoes, he get in laying on his back. You open your eyes finding John staring at the ceiling, you lift his arm allowing you to lay your head on his chest.  He looks down at you, hesitantly wrapping his arms around you shuffling a little as you cuddle into his side. You smile closing your eyes, your hand placed comfortably on his clothed chest feeling the muscles tighten then relaxes. 

"Night John." 

"Night darling." 

---

You and John got up that morning, getting on the road straight away early to get to Small Heath in time. You let John drive through the country, driving the quickest route to Small Heath. However the car decided to be annoying and beak down in the middle of the country road. 

"How far is Small Heath?" You ask. 

"About 5 miles, why?"

You point across the road, a small farm house with a few horses in the fields. A man and woman gardening in the the front. John gets out the car, you following him as he crosses the road heading towards the farm.

"Excuse me" You call out gaining their attention as you and John walk closer.

"May I help you?" The older woman asks wiping the dirt onto her apron as she stands from the dirt. 

"Our car has broken down and we were wondering if you could-" 

"No, fuck off we don't want to" The man interrupts you standing up next to his wife. John pulls his cap out of his pocket straightening it and placing it on his head, the blade shinning under the sun.

"We just need some petrol for our car it has broken down" You calmly say. 

"We don't have any" The woman replies, "I am sorry." 

You and John look at each other before glancing towards the horses across the field. 

"Can we get a horse then?"

---

The wind blows through your hair as the horse runs through the mud and into Small Heath. John sits behind you holding your waist. Luckily you were wearing black trousers, black lace body suit and black blazer. You gently pull on the rains slowing the horse down as you enter Small Heath, the horses hooves clicking against the cobble roads. John takes hold of the rains gently pulling the horse around the corner then stopping it. 

"Go down the road and around the corner, I will join my brothers" John says letting go of your waist. 

"Okay" You reply, looking over you shoulder at him, "Don't die, you still have a few more day of your little holiday left." 

John chuckles, his eyes meeting yours. Without thinking he presses his lips onto yours. Your lips meld together, dancing in sync as he presses against you with eager force always makes your heart race. His lips are warm and gentle, you find yourself melting against him. You pull away slowly, opening your eyes meeting his soft gaze. 

"I think I need another weeks holiday added" John mutters with a smirk making you giggle. 

"Go" You tap his knee, he jumps off the horse standing on the cobble streets looking up at you, "Don't shoot him before I do." 

John smirks, watching you as the horse walks down the street and around the corner. John jogs in the opposite direction heading towards the Grassion. He walks in through the back, finding the pub empty, except his brothers, Michael and Isaiah sitting at the table, guns placed on the table as they talk. 

"Alright lads?" John walks towards them, Arthur stands smiling widely as he hugs his brother. 

"Where is y/n?" Michael asks. 

"She will be here soon" John replies as Arthur lets go of him. 

"Kimber is outside," Tommy announces standing from his chair, "If any of the Shelby brothers die today, we will be buried side by side next to our mother." 

"Lets fuck them up." 

---

The Peaky Blinders walk out the pub, Tommy standing in the middle John and Arthur standing beside him. Kimber and his men standing opposite them. The street was cleared and foggy, Kimber and his men all standing in grey suits. The Peaky Blinders were out numbered but they had someone else. 

"So what do we do know?" Arthur asks. 

The two gangs stand opposite each other, Kimber staring at Tommy. 

"It doesn't have to be like this Kimber" Tommy calls out. 

"It's too late for that" Kimber scoffs, "What are you going to do about it Thomas, we killed y/n she is dead and you have no back up." 

"Why does everyone underestimate a woman?" 

Kimber's men all split in half standing to the side revealing you standing in the centre. Kimber stands in the middle, between you and the Blinders, there was no escape. 

"You are dead" Kimber calls out, looking you up and down. 

"Clearly" You reply sarcastically. Kimber roles his eyes grabbing his gun and pointing at you, the Blinders all react pointing their guns at Kimber behind him. Kimber's men pointing their guns at the Blinders. 

"Mr Kimber, we all know you won't shoot me" You taunt walking towards him with a glint of fear. 

"I fucking will" Kimber takes a few steps back as you stop only a few feet away from him. 

"No you are to scared a powerful woman will beat your ass," You step one step closer, "Shoot me Kimber." 

Kimber places his finger on the trigger, he was hesitant, you could see it in his eyes. Before he could shoot you push his arm to the side, a gun shot ringing out, the bullet hitting one of Kimber's men. Kimber's eyes are wide staring right at you, you smirk ducking under his arm still holding onto it, his arm bending awkwardly against his back. You turn him around, his arm still pressed to his back, you kick the back of his knee, his knees buckling making him kneel into the ground. 

You take out your knife from your pocket holding it to his neck making Kimber tilt his head up, his eyes meeting Tommy's. Kimber whimpers making you smirk. 

"You see Kimber, you will never run the races, the Peaky Blinders have won" You lean down whispering in his ear, "You will never get the opportunity to try and take my crown again."

"Any last words you want to say to Kimber Mr Shelby?" You ask.

"By order of the Peaky fucking Blinders" Arthur shouts, as Tommy points his gun at Kimber's head. 

You quickly move out the way, letting your knife slide against Kimber's neck as Tommy shoots, the bullet lodging itself into his skull. Kimber falls back dead. His men stand around frozen looking down at his body. 

"Your all free" You shout, the men looking up at you, "Fuck off." 

The men slowly walk away not looking back. You walk towards the Blinders, your knife still in hand, blood slowly dripping off the blade. 

"Mr Shelby, I believe we are now in business" You shake Tommy's hand. Tommy looks at you confused making you laugh lightly, "I forgot to mention, if you need me I am here, I trust you now considering John didn't look through my plans or get any information from me, I believe we could be good friends." 

"I have learnt from a friend you wing thing" Tommy replies.

"Alfie needs to learn to shut up" You say, taking out the handkerchief out of Tommy's pocket you use it to clean the blood, "You know where I am." 

You tuck the cloth in his pocket sending him a wink before you turn on your heel, the Blinders watch you strut up the cobbled street as you disappear into the fog. Arthur turns to walk back into the Grassion needing a good strong drink, he looks amongst the men, frowning as he notices someone missing. 

"Where is John?" 

---

"I still have a weeks holiday" 

John leans against the wall of the stables a cheeky smile on his face. You smile walking up to him. 

"You do, where do you plan on going?" You play along stopping in front of him. 

He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into him. You take off his cap letting it drop to the floor as you wrap your arms around his shoulders. 

"A manor in London" He answers, dripping his head to brush his lips against yours, "Its owned by a stunning woman, I plan to fuck in every room." 

You smirk, placing your lips onto his, your eyes close as you savour the moment. Your lips meld together, dancing in sync as he presses against you with eager force. Your fingers run through his hair, the other holding onto his shoulder, his hands placed on your hips. You pull away a little, you lips brushing against his as you whisper.

"We better be heading home then." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 65 3
Hello! I decided to write some short imagines to get stuff out of my head. So, here are some stories with Joe Cole's characters (maybe himself too)...
1.5K 75 9
It was you from the moment we met. *SLOW UPDATES* I have no update schedule as my main priority at this time is college. Thank you for your support...
18.8K 359 20
The condemned Story of John Shelby and Fรฉlicitรฉ Lee. Peaky Blinder fanfiction. John Shelby fanfiction. CONCLUDED.
119K 2.7K 40
'๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐™ผ๐š› ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข?' -- '๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—' -- '๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ' ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š™...