๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

Da DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... Altro

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Five: Orientation
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
seven:Again
Eight: Challenge
Nine:Challenge -pt2
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fourteen: Weak
Fifteen: Out
Sixteen: hope
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

Seventeen: Legacy

1.6K 86 103
Da DeadfishXie

Just who am I?

Oh right.

My name is,Kenneth..Kenneth Lee.

and,

I had always been in the center of attention.

For being the so called 'genius', had the physical appearance,and practically good at anything that everyone liked.

Im basically,the perfect guy everybody wants to be or be with.

I hated it.

I hated that people treated me differently than how they did to others.They treat me like im some sort of god for just knowing a little more than they did.

I was 10 years old when both my parents. left me,by commiting suicide right infront of me.

Sucks right?

My parent we're great people.They loved me,cared and supported me for ten years.Their last message to me,was to make everyone proud.I was sad that I didn't have anyone to take care of me anymore.But,they were always short on money.Which resulting with me barely eating,or having basic necessities.Which also was why i went homeless.

But,

he was there.

Uno.

Uno saved me.

He picked me up from the road sides.

He didn't treat me like how others would.He only praised me not so much.The others too.Being apart of Numero,made me brighter.I was...really,really happy to be accepted as a numero.

Me,Sies and Siete had always been friends,since primary.We entered the same highschool too.The twins may seem like their idiots,but they had quite a brain themselves that they were able to be accepted in a prestigious school.

Ah,but it was like the usual.

Girl would be head over heels for me,and boys would either respect me like im a god,or hated me like im some sort of devil for 'stealing' their female crushes.

I only wanted to follow what my mom told me to,but why did it come to this.I was tired of girls sending me love letters and confessing to me everyday.I even once thought that I might be gay for being tired of girls,because...

they are all the same.

Scientifically no,but you get the idea.

I was getting bored of it.Sies and Siete quited school only after five months because they got lazy of it, leaving me in this hell hole that I go to everyday.

After my first year there,I was thinking about quiting and only focusing on Numero,it was about that time too when Cinco made me her assistant.Oh right,I was given my new name for the group,Once.

Quiting was a really great idea for me,althought it meant me not doing what my parents wanted me to do.Well,that was until I met,

her.

It was my sophomore year in highschool,and there were new freshmens.I was chosen to be a prefect by the end of the previous year,which didn't suprise me.

My duty was specifically to guard the schoolgate,along with the help of another prefect that I became friends with,Alex Sheng

Ugh,like I mentioned before,the female freshmens tired me off.They only met me for a few seconds,and they'll go all red and blushy,and some asked for my number.

Like,what happened to the personality check? Do girls not like personality?

BUT, there was this girl,who i think was..um weird? She was very shy,figgity,and she skated.But,she was also very cold,was she? Im not sure.She gives those glares that makes you not want to befriend her even though she had such a welcoming face when rested.

"G-goodmorning" She would stuttered whenever Alex greeted her.

Thinking she was just like those shy girls but always into sporty guys,I didn't bother of her.

Everyday I guarded the school gate,and she would always be early.She always had that one stoic,rested face and always bowed whenever one of us greeted her with a goodmorning.

She didn't go blushing or stutering like a cartoon characters,which made her very.. interesting?

Obviously everyone has their own type,but this girl peaked my attention.

So! I always had my attention focused on her.What she does in class,how does she do in exams,what she eats and how she was with others.

Obviously you'll think im like a weird stalker,but trust me I didn't meant to do it in a weird way.

And what i knew of her is that,her name was Y/n Ciela.There were Ciela's that I heard of.The Ciela professors,and Y/n resembled them alot for some reason..

anyways,

In class,this Y/n girl was always...sleeping for some reason.But,to my suprise,she always did well in quizez and exams,always scoring first place.Maybe she has a thight schedule at home?

She always had this tired and lazy look on her face,which was very attractive for some reason,again,not in a weird way.

Y/n was also very similar to me,always having herself confessions from boys,maybe atleast 3 times a week,and all of them were rejected.

Her awnser would always be "im sorrry,im uninterested" and the guys would go,

"O-oh! Its fine! haha.."

Tsk! You shouldn't have done it at the first place if you knew you're gonna get rejected.Sigh,really embarrassing.

Not only she was a straight A student,she was really good at P.E.She's really fast and strong? She seemed very small to me.

She never eats during recess,and always bought milk boxes of orange juice.Yes,she did that for that whole year.

After a while of 'investigating',I guessed she was just a normal girl with a rather peculiar personality.So,I stopped with the investigation.

Or so I thought.

It was when I was helping a teacher send a few files to the teacher's lounge,and I happened to bump into her.The papers were EVERYWHERE,and that Y/n panicked.A face expression that I never saw before.

"A-ah! Im s-sorry-" Her face was the literall colour pink looking down, probally feeling embarassed.And I just felt that I wanted to ask something,that maybe was quiet rude.

"You stutter quite alot when talking dont you?" and her the awnser was,

"We-well..Im sort of scared to socialize..a-and its very hard to make friends.People avoid me,im not sure why.." She looked very sad,I mean with that glare,who would?

"Hah,well,maybe you should try smiling more or something" I suggested as a joke,not thinking she'll actually do it.

"U-um..like- this?" She looked at me,with the cutest most heartsnatching smile ever.

I think i almost had a nosebleed that day.I almost seen her from afar,but during thst,she was right infront of me,

i thought I could explode on spot.

But haha who knew,

she never smiled i think,nobody became her friend for her first year.

Y/n always seemed timid or cold at time,but she was also very,very kind.There was this once when she saved a kitten from a deep drain nearby the school, sacrificing her favorite skateboard that i somehow knew while on her way back.

We had the same road back okay?

She was very happy that she saved the cat though,she smiled at the kitten and carried it with her blue pinafore although she knew it was dirty.

And that small act,made me realize that.

I WAS TOTALLY INTO HER.

I never felt that way to anyone,guy or girl.
How special was she that she could made me feel like this? She wasn't that hot..

Okay maybe slighty adorable.

Ok- ok cuter than any girl i've seen.

OKAYY- CUTEST girl i've ever met,and will ever be.

Everytime we almost met,i always would be running away,i avoided her EVERYTIME shes near to that i think she doesn't even know me.I didn't even knew myself but,she really is,really such a great person.I basically became her secret admirer for three years.

yes,that went on for three years.

And this year was when,i finally had the courage to talk to her.

"Hmm,Y/n Ciela.From you first day till now..you've never been late" I said even though inside i was internally screaming.

She was in her third year of school,and her personality slighty changed.

She was very easy-going,not caring,both cool and cold.I guess she finally gave up to the thought of having friends?

I didn't knew why i liked her so much,was it because she treated me like a normal person? Not how how others treated me.

"cheer up! Trust me today's gonna be better!"

"hnm? I guess I just really feel comfortable hanging out with you haha!"

"Pfft! Goodnight,see your tommorow mister head prefect"

And who would have known?,I got closer to her just by me having a bad day.I was so SOOOO happy that I had the chance to befriend her.

I went out with her,had her phone number,play around casually,teasing each other,even called and texted each other at night.

It was great,like really great.

She was a person that was really special for me.We were so close,and that was until... just now.

I thought I knew her.

I had zero idea that she...was an agent?
Is that why Rizwan told me not to?

"Dont hurt her feelings" The nurse said two days ago,but I just did.

God,i messed up...We were so..so close already-

"OI ONCE! HELP US OUT HERE!" Trez called out for the boy who stood emptyly as others faught.He realized that,he made a major mistake,which was hurting the girl he liked.

Was it his fault for being a part of Numero? Or was it... befriending her at the first place?

"Y-yeah!" He picked his fan back up,then quickly header for Chris who came towards him.

.
.
.

"You all did well holding them back..." Zain said "..Thank you" he helped Ali up,as his smile weaken.

"but- What about Uno? He's too powerful for us-" Ali distressingly said,but Zain gave a confident grin.

"don't worry,because I'm here,right?"Zain said,Cinco giving orders to the nearby numero members to attack.Zain closed shut his eyes, darkness surounded him.

a view of his with able to analyse the members movement before they could even move.A single flip given by him was able to turn Trez who was twice the size upside down, but it wasn't just that.He perfectly angled by the throw which reflected the shox stix that was thrown by Dos up with the wrist gountler that Trez wore.

The ball kicked by Siete was immediately cought right after he kicked it.A hard throw with sent back by the neural pillar which had them hit by the ball, both by their heads.

everybody nearby was stunned seeing how great Zain did,fighting the people who they had fought for quite some time was defeated in just a few seconds. A smile of satisfaction and relief was seen on y/n's face because she knew that Zain himself could outpass the greats of IRIS.

He walked up the stairs,Cinco not being able to restain him back.He walked the opposite of Uno who stood non-careslesly.

"shouldn't the pillar leaders be hiding at a secret location somewhere?" Uno purked under his mask

"there is no reason to hide if you are here, Djin.. Besides,I will not allow you to hurt them in any sort of way"

A laugh was unleashed by Uno with his husky voice.

"you are just so easy to read aren't you, Zain?" He walked a few steps to a side,

"I figured that you would show up..IF THIS PLACE WAS ATTACKED!" The masked man drawed his plasma sword,Fumar, out with great speed to attack Zain in a flash.

And within those few seconds,Zain had himself foresee the moves that Uno would use,or the consequences of using the wrong move.

He thought,rewinded,thought and thought of the moves that could bring him to a bad ending,till he found the conclusion of what move he should use that would be able to defeat Uno.

His eyes broke open right before Uno could slash him.He avoided and reflected Fumar with his arm shield and pistol.Non of his bullets were able to pass Uni with hus amazing sowrd spinning skills that reflected the bullets.

Getting the chance to hit him back,Uno stopped his punch right before it reached his mask.An unseen smile formed on Uno's face under it.

-

"Come on,we have to take the other down" Alicia commanded as the agents regathered again.

The Numero's got themselves back up,as Once got himself to the scene,helping Siete and Sies up.

"But- I cant activated IRIS..?" Ali troubled,having Rudy step infront of him.

"Then if you cant,sit aside.We'll do the fighting for you.I expected it from the beginning that you can't do anything without IRIS" He said in his usual sarcastic tone.

Rudy noticed immediately of Y/n's hurtfull change of expression when the the other Numero arrived to the scene.It took a few seconds,but he reconized who the person was,and that was the guy that he saw with her at the mall that day.

"Bulat,Y/n,lets play ball" He on-purposely called for her to join him,so she could avoid being in contact with the guy.Her face quickly changed after Rudy called for her,a halfly composed face as she joins the boys for the game,ball.

Siete kicked their ball toward the agents who moved quick towards him,the Neuro and Inviso agent avoided the ball when Rudy called for Bulat for his rubic.

He received the rubic-ball and passed it to Y/n who then kicked it towards Siete that was froze on spot before he could kick it back.

"WHA- WHAT THE HELL? WHAT BALL IS THIS?" Siete retorted as his twin fought against the agents who dueled him.It was hard for Sies to handle both the agents who were also the two most skilled rookie agents.

Iman and Zass handled the droids who were supposed the ones who helped them instead of shooting AT them with the work of Uno's Overidemode.

Chris and Ali fought Once and Trez,who were quiet the problem.Comot helped them out by jumping onto Trez's face,but Once didn't even realize.His face seemed empty,it felt like he didn't even wanted to fight.

Alicia and Moon went againts Dos who seemed iritated enough that she had to fought teens who were twice younger than her.Moon annoyed her the most which had her chase after the inviso girl.

Sies had himself a hard time trying to avoid all of Bulat's rubic-balls and fighting againts Y/n and Rudy.He finally got near his ball, which he kicked towards Bulat and hitted his temple.

He smirked having one down,but went "huh?" when he felt like his arms and leg were locked up.Looking at his wrist,he tilted his head seeing Rudy's puppet cuffs.Rudy smiled when he throws both the twins into the water pond that surrounded the the academy entrance.

With Uno and Zain,it was a continuesly attack and avoid play,that was until Uno was able to hit the pillar leader before he could land from a jump.

"There's nothing you can do Zain!I can read all of your attacks!" Uno cackled as Zain took a few breaths.

"Why? You're already giving up?Haha,then It'll be no need for me to waste my energy now" he walked a few steps closer to Zain who were on all fours.

"No..,its just that i' now know the fighting pattern of your 'IRIS" Zain stood back up,
"I purposely had myself use variety of moves in our fight earlier,just to test..your counter attack" He explained to the man that stood infront of him.

"So now,im ready" He had himself his plasma pistol thight in his grip,and his wrist shield ready to protect.

"Hah What nonsense are you spouting Zain?" Uno preached,he was immediately behind Zain,but just before he could have Fumar near Zain,the Neuro pillar agent was just about to him with his pistol's end,again he shallowed himself with his shadow but Zain was just right on time everytime.

"Tck-" The masked man winced as Zain throws him against the wall,the hand to hand fight between them was heavily intense,watching the fight itself would be skin crawling.

With the rookie agents,they were all able to handle the remaining Numero members easily because their number went down one by one.Alicia,Y/n,Rudy and the rest finally circled Once,Dos and Trez,thinking they were finally done with fighting them.

Well,that was until a big laser bullet were shot towards them,causing kost of them to be injured,some were passed out.

"You all are so.. IRITATING!" Cinco scorned,her face grimaced.

AND that was ALSO until the agents easily handled them again,Trez was thrown into the water pool that Seis was thrown into the,Once and Dos blasted away somewhere,and Cinco finally got a hard punch by Alicia who wanted to do it for the longest time.

ATLAS were given by the fallen agents to Rudy and Iman since Khai had himself on Cinco's tablet,giving Ali his access back to IRIS.

Y/n was still weary of everything.First of all her body ached quiet the much,her feelings were still all over the place,she still was confused of why SPOT and IRIS were able to connect to each other and most expecially,she was worried for Zain.

Alicia commanded for the time,asking all of them to gather around to set an plan but, "Im going to help Agent Zain!" Ali ran quickly awya from them,Y/n who moved by her own will did the same.

Alicia pucketed her lips,then gave quick intructions, "Go get agent Geetha's enchanter gun and try to threat as many as you guys can,I'll help Ali and Y/n" She ordered to Khai and Moon who nodded and headed for the Tekno mentor.

"i'll follow you" Rudy joined,determined to help

"..Okay!"

.
.
.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ZAIN?! GO FOR IT!" Uno breathed heavily,his mask was off his head after being heavily attacked by Zain who now had his pistol right infront of the ex Inviso pillar.

"SHOOT ME ZAIN! ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?" A pained look that showed on Uno's face,hurted Zain

There was no way he was able to shoot,his old friend.

"..No" Zain sighed, "Im not going to repeat the same mistake i've done,Djin" He slowly kept his pistol down and held his hand out,Uno hesitated but finally took his hand.

"me too"

A soft smile that formed on Zain's mouth slowly broke as his face clouded with sadness.An evil grin that changed on Uno's face,when his secret placed knife had stabbed right through Zain's chest.

"ZAIN!" A screach was screamed out by
Y/n,her pupils smallen as tears slowly drips out of her eyes.She ran and ran after Zain who weakly dropped on his knees and finally on the floor.She held his arms thightly.She couldn't speak,feeling like her throat was clogged up with the feeling of utmost pain.

Ali too cried,seeing the Agent who had helped him through hard times,was now laying on the ground unconscious.Y/n tries her best to stop the bleeding that continuesly drained out of Zain's wound.

"Z-zain!" Alicia and Rudy arrived,Uno walked away without feeling an ounce of guilt.

Y/n's heart pained,so much.Not only the feeling that she was betrayed by the closest friend she had,what she had just witnessed had completely broke her.

-
-

Uno had himself busy with doing a check-up on the academy system,doing what he needed to do,when the monitor switched off,Ali standing infront of it.

"Ha! Super Agent has arrived I see?" He applaused.IRIS that was on Ali's face,shined the bright colour white,who in a blink of an eye had his yoyo out to attack.

It was an two on two fight,Alicia and Rudy who had followed behind Ali couldn't interfere.

Both Uno and Ali having Overidemode,made them almost equal in power.They were able to read each other's attacks that made it into a continues avoid-attack prologue.

"Whats going on?And whats with ATLAS?" Iman who had just arrived after helping Khai with the others.

"IRIS's Overidemode is...Maybe ATLAS is making IRIS's ability even- better?" Alicia tries to thunk of what was happening.

Uno couldn't really get his Fumar through Ali's yoyo shield.But as great as Ali was,his body didn't really kept up,after a while,Ali started to pant harder and harder as he goes on.

"Ali cant keep going on like this!We must help!" Alicia notices the change of Ali,when suddenly,Uno was able to get the Techno boy againts the wall.He was planning to kick him right through,that was until he was kicked from behind and broke the wall,throwing him to the other side,the arena.

"Y/n watch out!" Iman calls,as the Neuro girl stood beside Ali that was on one knee,heavily breathing in and out.

Uno grunted standing up,the urge to get rid of these children who kept him from getting access of the whole system made him mad.He swiftly moved towards Y/n who stood guard in-front of Ali,when again he was pulled towards the ground.

Alicia's gravity bullet had him stuck as she comes to her friend's help.Iman was confused,why wasn't both of them getting attacked just kike how she,moon and Khai did?

Although the bullet held him down,we know how great of a person Uno is,so he easily got himself back up after kicking Alicia bullets away.

But Uno couldn't get the chance to properly stand up because right after he released himself for the gravity bullets,Ali and Y/n had themselves attack him on sync,Ali throws his Yoyo as Y/n kicks him up.And as they did,Alicia too helped.

She was quick enough to get herself in air and kick him back down,shooting multiple bullets at the same time.She lands infront of Rudy and Iman.

"Wh- What the hell.How'd you do that?" Rudy asked,thinking what he had saw was pretty cool.

"Its from ATLAS thats getting a new connection from..." Alicia looks to Y/n who was still fighting againts Uno non-stop.

"SPOT.." Alicia now realizes as she see's that Y/n was in the same condition as Ali.

SPOT's Override

"Look at us little one.I cant believe we're fighting againts each other,again" Uno commented sarcasticallg as he easily avoids Emrys's attack given by Y/n.She tries to get Emrys trough Fumar,but that was when Uno blast her back.

She tries to scream in pain,knowing her arm that used to be fractured,was now completely broken.

"Y/N!" Alicia shouted as she see's her freind blasted back.But who knew, Overidemode was just too great to let Y/n out of its control.She stood right up,grabbing her left arm that hurted.

Uncontrolable tears streams down her eyes.She couldn't control herself,as she was overtaken by SPOT.But deep inside herself,she was in a very,very painful dept.A feeling like a thousand of needles were teasing her fragile heart by poking into it.

Shes hurt.

"But how do we follow the orders? Its too complicated?" Iman asked,seeing multiple of directions given by both SPOT and IRIS made her confused.

"D-dont think too hard of it.Just follow your reflex.All the information we can use,are already given by them" Alicia told quickly as a whole plan is already layed out on ATLAS,the agents starts to attack UNO synchronizely.

"GO!"

As Ali attacks Fumar with his Yoyo,Rudy came in by giving Uno multiple kicks,making it hard for him to avoid Iman's shawl that pulled him back.But as we know,Uno used his shadow move,and was fast enough that he was already behind Iman and palm striked her away.

"NO MATTER HOW MANY THERE ARE OF YOU,I WONT BE LOSING!" He ranted as he headed right for Alicia who shoot her bullets,he avoided them and kicked her back while avoiding Rudy's attack too.

Fumar was just about to go right through Ali,when...Ali? grabbed it awaywith his Yoyo.

It was confusing,if it weren't for Rudy who used his disguise cloak to copy Ali's look.

From behind,Y/n kicks him down and in mid air,Rudy uses his puppet cuff to throw his up Alicia uses her gravity-pull bullets that had him stuck onto the wall.

And with a last powerful attack,Iman and Ali striked him with their yoyo and blade.It broke the whole balcony that crumbled down in pieces,all of them towered Uno onto the ground.

The agents sighed in relief.

IRIS disconnected off Ali as he falls unconscious,and SPOT switched off but stayed onto Y/n's face like the usual.She took a big gasp as she's realeased from Override.

But...it wasn't the end,not even near.

Uno grunted in pain,his mask was halfly broken.He got himself up from the grubble and broke wall pieces.The teen's heart dropped to their stomach as they see the man crawl out of it.They were tired enough,not having any energy left.

"like i said..MATA IS MINE!" The man shouted as he tried to take control,when Rudy who gritted onto his teeth went right for him.He tries to get his cuffs onto Uno's writs,but Uno was tired of the children toying him around as he flicks away the cuff.He grabs onto Rudy's arm who tried to punch him,and threw him aside.Y/n who happened to be by the back,caught him with her body before he could hit the wall.

As he finally take total control of the system,he laughs.He takes on the satellite weapon that belongs to MATA,that will soon shoot directly onto the academy,and had the emergency flight prepared for him to use for himself.

He limps away,wanting to head for the door to get to the plane,Alicia stands infront of him.She shoots all the bullets that had left,but he just reflected it off with his prostetic arm.

Being iritated,he takes Fumar out wanting to get Alicia out of her way,but a sudden plasma bullet shot the azurium sowrd out of his grasp.

It was Zain who had just appeard with the help of Khai,he had been shot by Geetha's enchanter bullet that had him get up although it still hurted alot.

Y/n's stomach twisted seeing her brother.She had completely left him with Khai and Agent Geetha when Overidemode took control of her.She felt dissapointed of her act.

"Khai,bring your friends out of here and head to Agent Geetha,QUICK!" He ordered, which had startled Khai a little bit when he raised his voice.

Alicia sling's Iman's arm around her.shoulder so she could bring her out,Khai and Rudy did the same for Ali and Y/n, Rudy expecially had him hold her broken arm by her chest so she could avoid making it worst by moving.

Y/n hesitated to walk as Rudy tried to help her limp out,she turns to Zain who stood weakly on spot with his pistol.

"Z-zain! What- ack-" She tries to say out when a nerve strucked her arm, hurting it.She intended to say 'what are you waiting for?',hoping that he would follow them.

"Rudy,get her and your friends on to the plane where Agent Geetha is,I will try to hold him here" He directly said to the inviso boy who had Y/n beside him.He didn't say it as a brother,but the Pillar leader.

Y/n's eyes dilated hearing what Zain had said, knowing very well what he wanted to do.

"BUT ZAIN YO-"

"Y/N LISTEN!..Run on.. Protocol,Rush" He strictly said,having her flinch back.She nodded with no emotion as Rudy hushedly helped her out,not wanting both of them to be in the arena anymore.

Droplets of tears started to fall down her cheeks,her vision starts to get blurry by her tears.She couldn't believe that this time would have come,or even thought it would happen.Every single part of her body ached,but it didn't really bother her.

All she could think of right now was that,she was going to loose the person she loved the most.

She was going to loose the person who cared for her the most,

the person who took care of her the most,

the person who loved her the most,

the person, her brother.

A silent cry she started as the sound of shouting and pistol shots could be faintly heard from inside the arena.She gritted her teeth in vain.She couldn't hold back from crying anymore.She couldn't fake being the strong person who her brother wanted her to be.

she was just a weak girl.

Rudy glanced over to the girl who had sadness clear on her face.He didn't knew what was her relationship with Zain but,it was clear that she was afraid to loose him.

They finally reached the plane where Agent Geetha and the rest of the young agents were,and helped her up the carrier.

And as with Uno and Zain,their last fight,was pointless.Zain peered over to the control room screen,showing that the carrier had safely flew away.

He sighed,dropping his pistol as he breathed heavily,letting Uno pounce on him with a scowled face.He didn't care of Uno fighting him anymore and as the last seconds passed,he had his final thought.

"im glad that you all are safe away..

"ZAIN ZAIN CATCH ME YOU IDIOT!!"

And Y/n,thank you for being with me till the lasts of my time.

"ZAINNNNNEEE,DRINK YOU DAMNED COFFEE,ITS GETTING COLD!!!"

Although my biggest regret is not being with you for the last few weeks..but,im glad that..I got to see you for my last time.

"Its fineee~ Plus you're the pillar leader anyways,I dont mind waiting at home! As long as we get to go to the movie tomorrow!!"

I hope you are able to take care of yourself from now on.I hope you won't be like how you used to be,back then after im gone.

"OH PLEASEE! im a five star gourmet chef okayy,i can cook you a whole table full of food just in um...FIVE MINUTES!"

I'll miss joking around with you,having morning breakfast with you,teasing around.Having you in my life,was the best thing i've ever done.

"DONT FORGET TO BUY ME NEW MILK BOXES OKAYY!! BYE BYE I LOVE YOU TOO!"

I love you,dearest sister"

And that,the beam from the satellite laser was shot down from above, destroying every bit of the academy as the emergency carrier flew the agents away.

"I wish this was a dream"

_____

Please dont kill me for this angst,I swear im also literaly crying so hard rn.

And for the epilogue, tommorow

://)

hahaha kill me plz

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

28.8K 1.6K 32
โ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ... ...๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผโž Someo...
53.5K 2.1K 49
from the abyss synopsis (y/n) run away from home, you had been locked away in years because of your sister. one day, you convinced your sister, silva...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.4K 95 7
ส™แดส™แดษชส™แดสร—า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ˜†-ใƒฝ(*'โˆ€๏ฝ€)ๅ…ซ('โˆ€๏ฝ€*)ใƒŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐šœ.. โ™ก-๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ โ™ก-๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š”๏ฟฝ...