๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

By DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Five: Orientation
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
seven:Again
Eight: Challenge
Nine:Challenge -pt2
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fourteen: Weak
Fifteen: Out
Seventeen: Legacy
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

Sixteen: hope

1.4K 75 79
By DeadfishXie

"Haha- akward right?"

"Yep"

A female agent from the Neuro pillar and a male from the Inviso pillar,both of them sat beside each other with their agent attires on while the transportation bought them fast towards the academy,underground.

Before this,they received a call from the academy,to head there immediately,and thats how they were still together.

They finally reached the academy,and what they saw..kinda shocked them.

Droids were everywhere and in every corner of the academy.Big,small,flying and underwater.

"something serious must have happened" Y/n thought,her face turned serious.Both of them were scanned by a drone to identify themselves,

"Y/n Ciela,Pillar Neuro

Zass,Pillar Inviso "

and then was let in.

They separated ways,Y/n headed for Alicia.

"Hey,what happened?" She asked shortly,Alicia shrugged while shaking her head.

"Dont know either"

Agents were called by Agent Geetha to gather at the Main Arena.They were all told to get ready,for protocol stronghold.Three Mechabots and Agent Karya were already waiting for them inside.

All of them lined up in a row of fours and five,and just a few moments ago,Ali had arrived.He too was called by Geetha and soon arrived to the arena,lined inbetween Khai and Alicia.

He had accidentally made eye contact with Y/n who was on Mika,Rudy,Jet and Iman's line, which resulted with Y/n glaring at him with an ice cold poker face.

"Theres an unknown hostile coming towards us" Leon who had just entered stated to the inviso mentor.

"Geetha told,and Protocol Stronghold,is ready~" He presented the rookie agents,who were ready to be in battle incase.

As the mentors tried to figure of what was coming,the curious Ali questioned Khai something that he didn't know of.

"Uhm- Whats protocol stronghold?" He asked,which made Alicia sigh and smacked him by his shoulder

"Do you seriouslly not read? Its written in the academy guidebook" She scolded,but luckily for him,Khai saved him from the rest of Alicia's lecture.

"Er..its like this.Protocol stronghold is a code to activate the highest defense level on the island.When carried out,a plasma sheild will cover the whole island to prevent any treat from entering.Whether by land,air or water" He first said.

"Then,there will be a line of MATA drones and droids that will act as the frontline to reduce the risk of injury to MATA agents" Which explaines the droids that were on guard by the main frame.

"oh,so..what do we do?" Ali nodded at the Khai's explaination,then asked another.

"Well,for now,we have to be stand by and wait for further instructions by the mentors" He claimed with a weak smile,worried.

"So,do you think we'll have to join in battle?" Ali wondered,which had Moon laugh at him.

"Pffftt! You're such a worryant,of course we wont have to.They wont be able to penetrate our defense-" she waved her hands,but just as said that,that light shutted.

"- oops" her smile dropped.

The young agents didn't panic,but they were starting to worry,well some of them were in a ready stand to attack.

"Geetha? GEETHA!" leon called for the Tekno Mentor through theur ear piece,but no response from the lady.

"No, there's something fishy here.Theres no way possible that they can trun our power off remotely" Karya seriously said,when Bakar talked up

"Guys..I think we have a big problem" He told,as the Pillar head meetingr oom was messed up,screens were broke. and the droids on guard were destroyed.

Y/n sweatdropped.

There were a few things that bothered her.First was,Zain.She haven't seen Zain for a week,both at home or at the Academy.Things are going a bit serious,and she was worried for him although how amazing of an Agent he was.

Second,who or what was attacking them.Could it be who she think it was?

And lastly...

"Damn it,my body's hella tired"

She doesn't think she'll last an hour or more in battle due to the lack of sleep she had for the past days.

Agent Karya and Leon left the arena with a hurry after Bakar had told them of the situation,leaving the young agents with themselves.

"Ah,how about we just take a look out?" Chris suggest,having Zass and Roza agree.They were about to walk put,but Jet stopped them from doing so.

"Woah woah woah stop right there, you're not going anywhere.Didn't the mentors told us to stay put?" He stated,but it didn't stop the agents from their worries and curiosity.

"Hm,but it sure has been quite a long time,whats happening out there?" Ali said,the sound of R.O stopping Comot from playing with itself disturbed them,which sparked an idea.

.
.
.

Rizwan ran swiftly out of the mainframe without control,his eyes glowes the unusual colour blue and his face litted the colour around his face through his veins.

Agent Leon's bullets that were fast,were easily avoided by him.But obviously,being attacked by three pillar mentors at once,was hard for him while he was in that condition.

Bakar held him down,and his face that lit blue of the injection given by Uno,had turned back to normal.

"Im so... sorry.I didn't knew,that it would have come to this.." He weakly said,as the effects wore off.And a voice decided to speak up,a voice who belonged to someone they did not expect to be there.

"Hahaha! Good job Rizwan.You broke their defense from inside,and let us in easily.Just as planned" Uno grinned from inside his mask as he stands above them.One by one,his proxy came out from their hiding, surrounding the mentors in a circle.

Sies and Siete,Dos,Trez,Nueve,Cinco and Once.All in a stance of ready as they surrounded the three mentors.

back then

The rocks and boulders from the exploded cave started to crumble from inside,exposing Ocho who used the microbugs to make theur way, Uno and the rest under the protection of Once's projectile shield,untouched and unharmed.

The weak Ocho who overused his ability, unfortunately was left to die.

Picking up the helmet that Rizwan had used to disguise as him,Uno had an unsatisfied face.

"Can we still track him?" He asked Dos who easily awnsered confidently.

"Yes.I have another secret base hidden,not far from here" She said,having Uno turn to the now afraid Cinco.

"The same place you kept the copied files?"

"Y-yes" She uttered.

"Good.I think..Its just about time for us,to crush them into tiny little pieces" Uno preached,with an evil smile.

And as that happened,Once had an unsatisfied face written on his face,visibly seen under his visor.

"I dont feel good about this...Agent,you are seriously making it hard for me" He jeered to himself,taking his phone out as they started to moved to the hidden base.

"Im sorry Y/n.Im too busy to even awnser.Sigh, you're another person who's worrying me too much.Hope your okay right now" The proxy sighed unsettlingly as he see's the un read massage given by the female friend of his.

.

.

"Attack" Was the only word that Uno said,which had his proxy's obey.

Dos with her plasma blade went after Agent Karya while Siete and Sies handled Bakar,Trez after Leon.Although Once was a fighter,he stood beside Cinco,after all,he was her assistant

Attacking Karya with her plasma blades Karya avoided with pressure.He threw his cards immediately once he had the chance,but his luck fighting Dos wasn't there when the cards stopped mid air,with the help of Nueve.A smirk formed on both of the second and ninth numero member.

The size difference between Leon and Trez was big,and agent Leon's only way to fight the man was to keep his distance between him and shoot with his plasma gun.But with the amazingly hard arms Trez had,he was able to make the ground quack,making it hard for Leon.

And while with that,Siete and Sjes enjoyed their time 'bullying' Bakar by kicking their football towards his head and body.

"HAHA! That should hella hurt!!" Sies joiced,laughing together with the twin of his.

As the proxy faught againts the mentors,Cinco and Once stood above Rizwan who laid weakly down.

"Tsk tsk,Rizwan oh Rizwan..Theres no use with fighting againts it.That body of yours,is too weak to do anything" The red hair lady commented,Once keeping his uninterested face on,agreeing with every word she said.

"After all agent,we know all of your weakness's" He then added,Cinco had a smug look plastered on her face.

It was easy at first for them to go againts the mentors,to that they were able to corner them back into a circle.That was until,Leon's phone watch ringed

"Hah,here they are"

A loud bang could be heard,Once realizing what it was, immediately warned the team.

"MOVE!" he shouted,as the proxy's were almost barely able to run away from the explosion guy shot

Lines of Droids, mechabots and Busterbots who were leaded by the tekno mentor,Geetha.

A positive smile grew on Leon's face as he gets up from his knees.

"This time,its out turn.Formation grip!"

Droids and rones started shooting towards the proxy's,making it hard for them.The amount of droids were overpowering them,not even Trez could get his grip out of the Busterbot.

"Stop their bullets Nueve!" Dos shouted out to the man,who himself was in distress of barely being able to protect himself from the bullets.

And while this happened,the rookie agents watched from the arena,streaming it from R.O who was put obove the rouge that happened, currently the view focused onto Bakar versing Trez.

"See! Their totally being attacked by Uno!" Ali worried said,having the others worry for the academy along with mentors too

"Should we help them?" Alicia suggested,some opposed,some agreed.

"Ah! No need.They want IRIS right? We can't bring Ali to them" Jet then said,having them agree.

"No need with that, we're in the lead anyways" Roza chewed her gum,as they watched the droids and mentor giving the villains a hard time fighting back.

"No" Y/n thought.She knew,that it wasn't going to be easy.

It was absolutely NOT going to be easy to finish them.

"Djin is too good for even the droids,or mentors to fight back.These droids are too easy for him.He's too..too amazing" The Neuro girl sweated,knowing that Uno,wasnt a small opponent to fight againts.

Afterall,the scar by her eye,was caused by Djin himself.

Uno clicked his tounge,feeling dissapointed that the proxys of his had already fell.

"Useless" He scoffed as he jumps down,the mentors being twice serious than they were before.

"Focus the attacks on Uno!" Leon commanded,Mechabots and droids who had their bullets filled started to shoot towards the previous Inviso Pillar head, but it was no use.

Uno was too fast form them to even aim.

And within those few seconds,Uno had singledly sliced all of the bots with his bare sword,Fumar.

He stood above the sliced and broken up bots.The mentors gasped, seeing the man who stood opposite of them with pride.

The masked he wore,changed to the colour red as he smiles under it.

"Hold up,isn't that-" Karya choked as they see the droids that had helped them,turned to them.

"Overidemode" Geetha marveled.

A Mechavot who was just about to shoot a bullet towards herzwas barely avouded when Rizwan had got on his legs and pulled Uno back by his neck.

"RUN!.RUN WHILE YOU CAN.DONT LET HIM REACH THE MAINFRAME!" He called out.The mentors hesitated,but nodded as then ran away limping,reaching the mainframe to stop Uno from excessing.

The stream from R.O was switched off.The agents worriedly shared eye contact to each other.

"This us bad,what do we do?" Khai stood up from the holo device.

"We must fight!" Mika said,but Moon was totally not having it.

"What?! Fight? Are you crazy?"

"Of course! We can't just let them get into the mainframe!" Roza then supported Mika's statement.

"But- Its Uno.Even the Mentors couldn't win against him!" Jet fought back,knowing that that even thought they were agent,they weren't experienced enough.

"Hm! He even has Overidemode that is very dangerous,we stand no chance againts him!" Iman told,being on Jet's and Moon's side.

"Ha!" Bulat suddenly spoke up,having everyone look at him.

"I think,we should use the Emergency plane" He gripped his hands with a not so confident smile.It was the only way out,if Protocol Stronghold fails.

"ha! Thats a good idea!"

"Cowards! Then what about the
mentors!?"

"well they dont want us to
get killed too?"

"wait guys lets talk properly-"

"then dont be an agent if you're just going to run away!"

"But we're not totally sure yet if the protocol fails!"

"u-um guys.."

"And what if it does? What do we do huh?!"

"..."

"DEY!"

Aicia voice echoed through the arena,taking all of the agent's attention and stopping them from their argument,and now Ali having the chance to speak up.

"I-its not the time for us to argue-" he stuttered at first

"- Then? Whats your point here?" Roza pointed,not feeling like it.

"Im saying..Its not the time for us to argue! The enemy is right infront of the gate!" He c
stated,having the rookies stare at him with a confused look.

"Sigh..Look"

"I still remember the time when I first entered the academy...I was so impressed to see that everyone here were so talented! And me?..Im only able to depend on IRIS.." he continued,holding IRIS thight in his hands.

"But,what so good about being skilled,if you're all so devided!" He said,having the other look down with guilt,knowing what he said were true.

"All agents,must be together.Fight together althought we're all different" The boy glanced over to Rudy who still had his stoic look.

"Because no matter what..We're here to protect Cyberaya! I dont want us to repeat what the pillars had done.We are MATA's young agents,and no matter how hard the situation gets,we'll fight together!" He proudly stated.

Bulat clapped his hands,feeling that Ali's speech was very heart moving,but in return,he got stares from the other.

"..he's right" Y/n thought as she bit the tips of her lip profusely.

.
.
.

Agent Geetha limped in the mainframe and quickly tried to type in the code to close the mainframe gate,but before the doors could even close,she and the doors were blown back caused by the missles of Mechabots.

Uno leaded them with Cinco and Once by his side,Geethe's eyes shook with terror as she layed weakly on the ground

"D-dont hurt them.Please.Their children" She pleaded,but an unnoticable grin was formed under his mask.

"Well... aren't they agents too?" He exaggerated,contring the bot to shoot her away.But before it could even load a bullet,it was shot down.

"Hah.This looks easy" Roza's bubble gum popped as she gazed away from her sniper's scope.

The agents had gathered by the Academy's opening,all standing on guard,ready to attack.

"Attack! Use ATLAS to form a plan!" Alicia odered as a confident smirked formed on each if ther agents.

Zass was first to reach the droids and he knocked them down faster than they could even shot their bullets.

"Y/n! Chris! Get in!" Alicia called out for the blade controlers,as they both came in.Using their Shuriken and Keris's,they sliced off the joints of droids, immediately dropping them to the ground.Dos who was nearby came for them,but from above,jet called.

"You both go off somewhere else! We'll handle this miss" The teen smirked,as Iman and Moon corned Dos.

Analyzing the whole place,she headed straight for Sies and Siete was just about to kick their ball towards Ali and Alicia.

"EHHHHH- You're no fun missy!"Sies annoyingly said as he got his ball back and balanced it on his head,then passed it towards Siete.

"Well! Since you wanna 'join' in,we'll 'pass' it to YOU!" the mangenta haired teen laughed as he kicked their ball hardly towards Y/n,who had an unbothered and iritated face displayed under her mask.

"Missy my ASS!" She clicked her tounge as she kicked the ball back before it could even hit her,the ball flew towards Sies who didn't even noticed the ball that was too fast.

The ball hit his private middle part,which had him fall on his back.

"HAHAHA! Faul play!Ting ting! You're very fast missy! Its penalty time!" Siete cackled at the brother of his,then his focus went back to Y/n who wanted it end quickly.

"sigh.How can Uno let these children work for him" She muttered under her voice as both Sies who had quickly got up after enduring the pain at his crotch,and Seite who attacked her on sych,both kicking the ball towards her from behind and front.

To their shock,Y/n easily avoided them.She sighed,doing a quick turn,Emrys was thight in her hands as with great speed she raised her blades above the twins who didn't have the time to even run.

But how lucky of them,when she had suddenly stopped within her step and bended her body back by a breath shocked, avoiding a needle-like thing that almost stroked her by her arm.

"Watch out you both!Tch!" Once who had his fan in his hands,huffing in and out from afar as he was almost too late to stop the agent from slashing both his friends.

"Hey we could have save ourselves you no-fun guy! She's really fun y'know! Shuh shuh,get someone else!" Sies did hand gestures to make Once go away.

"Yeah we can totally do this on our o-" Siete too was about to do the same,when Y/n got herself back on both her legs and was just about to kick them back,but Once without hesitation threw a few more pins,making ut hard for the girl to go near the twins.

"TCH, paralyzing pins.One strike and you can move for I dont know how long" Y/n's eyebrows knitted in irritance,to that she had to handle three people at once.Not that it was a problem,it was just the twins were too annoying.

A new plan was created for her,and it was to attack the one with the pins.He wore a visor that makes it hard to see his face from afar and a white cloak.A green fan was in his hands.It seemed like the chinese hand-fan,but it wasn't just that.It had pins filled in it and when fanned,it'll strike out with speed.Not only that,it had blades on both its ends,working as both near and far combat weapon.

Y/n grumbled,it was an easy opponent,but his weapon was the problem.You cant predict how much will come out at once,and which direction it'll go.

Sies and Siete rolled their eyes as they headed for other agents, knowing that the agent they wanted to fight was going againts Once.

Y/n took a deep breath before leaping fastly towards Once,who had closed his fan,now using the blades.

Once was tall, probally twice the height of the girl,but his eyes dilated.

"How the hell are you so strong,miss" He chuckled,as Y/n pushed his back,him barely reflecting the double katana's with his blade.

Y/n jumped back,the laugh of his made her look at him with a glare from under SPOT.

"his voice is too familiar" she whispered under her breath as she goes for another round.The male relfected her kicks with his arms,barely even holding himself up,having him in distress.

He tried to slash her with his fan,but she was suddenly missing from his view.Suddenly from behind, a shuriken headed for his back,but a sudden shield didn't let it through him, having the shuriken reflect back towards her withun the second.

Y/n's eyes widen as the shuriken headed for her face,and since the length between them wasn't far,Y/n was not able to avoid it.She fell on her bum, hurting it.She was lucky that she wore her mask,or it had cutted her face,making another scar.

SPOT made a craking sound as it fell of her face in one piece.Y/n's legs wobbled as it tried to stand up,but what she was seeing from that angle,had her stomache drop.

Once's face turned pale as he see's the female agent's mask falls.Her face who looked at him with a dismayed face.

The one you would make when you make during times you almost tripped over a rock,or when you found out you're favorite cake has run out of stock at the cafe.

Both of them,chocked on their own voices.

Once shook his head,Y/n's eyes dilated.

"no" She started to oppose,trying her best to convince herself that who she was seeing,was who she thought it is.

"Y-y/n..?" He stammered,not even being able to take a step infront.

"No- No! Y-you dont know me! I dont know you either!" She shook her head as she closed her eyes thight,still lying to herself.

"S-stop,your- not Ken...neth!" she stands as she wears SPOT back onto her face,a trickle of tear falls from her eyes. "Right?" she looked down,her mouth shut,lines of tears wetted her cheeks.

Once couldn't really comprehend what was happening.

"No..This has to wrong.You cant- be..Y/-" He shook his head slowly,his fan dropped from his hand.

"TCH SHUT UP,C-CHRIS PLEASE TAKE OVER" Y/n from her ear piece.Chris immediately awnsers,as she was already gone from Once's view.His mouth shivered,as his heart beated fast.He was nervous,scared,shocked all at once.

.
.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ↠ [Hope] ↞
0:00 ⎯⎯❍⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 3:18
⇆ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↺

"Rudy you need to cuff him up- Hello??Rudy??" Roza calls who the Inviso boy who didn't reply.

Uno and Cinco walks towards the Academy opening,an agent stopped him from entering.

"Hm?" Uno gruffed.

"Agent Djin...?" Rudy stuttered seeing the teacher of his,who had saved him.The person who had teached him and.made his world brighter. "Do you remember me.I-its me,Rudy"

Uno took a looked,only to scoff.

"..so?" he says,as he walked pass the teen who had his heart drop hearing the response he was given.

"B-but Agent Djin-" He pulled his arm back,which completely angered Uno.

"DONT GET IN MY WAY!" Uno drew Fumar out of anger,Rudy wasn't to avoid it if it were for a Neuro girl to push him away.

Rudy's face seemed... heartbroken.His eyes leered.He layed on the ground,as Y/n who had pushed him away from Uno's attack pinned him on the ground.

A drop of tear fell on his face,bringing him back to his senses.

"L-look Rudy.He's not the Djin we know anymore.And both of us need to accept that,okay!?" She looked directly in his eyes,sniffling.Her mouth simpered,still holding in the aches that surrounded her heart.

Rudy knew,what she said was right.He knew,that..Djin was no longer Djin.He was now,Uno.Uno who would kill him if he wanted to.

Y/n stood up,and Rudy was still on the ground,completely out of words.And even if he had,he wouldn't be able to word it out.

She drew Emrys out,gethering herself back to stood againts Uno,as Ali from a far could be seen heading towards them.

"Ah,well well.Look who we have here.It's..." Uno took a few seconds to finish. "...Y/n" He muttered.

"It seems like you're back at MATA? Hah,I figured that you would after some time,and it seems so.What a shame that you're working under such an hypocritical system" Uno said,his voice seemed... different.

Was it that he was relieved to see her? Or it just that he wanted to put words into her mouth.

"Dj-Djin.." Y/n almost let Emrys loose,seeing the ex Inviso Pillar head,until she got herself back,thighening her grip.

"I dont know what happened that made you leave MATA,and I know that you have your side of the story.Because the Djin I knew, wouldn't do such things without reasonings" She cross her arms, pointing her fingers exactly towards his face.

Uno laughed,Ali reaches them. " HAHAHA! Oh little Y/n..reasonable as always,thats why you're such a capable agent.Always knowing that theres two sides to a story.But how sad..Because the so called Djin you knew,is no longer in me" He laughed at first,then stated with a cold voice.

Y/n didn't expected much,but what he said brutes her. A brother figure that lost himself and became the enemy of MATA.It hurted her when he said the last part.

"We wont let you succeed taking over MATA no matter what happens!" Ali who had just arrived,made Y/n lift her head.

"What a joke" Uno chuckled. "Cinco" He ordered the assistant,which she did by pressing on her tablet. Immediately after she did,IRIS disconnected from Ali.

The ones who used ATLAS,too disconnected.Jet was attacked by the twins while he flew without focus,Mika was overthrown by Trez.

"As long as the michrobug is still in IRIS,i'll have total control over you from turning IRIS on~" She hummed,making Ali go 'huh?'

"wh-what?" He repeatingly pressed on IRIS,but he wasn't able to switch it on,amd while he did.Uno suddenly was behind him,and palm striked him away with a single push.Ali grunted in pain as he weakly tried to stand up from the ground.

Y/n knew,Djin wasn't Djin anymore,and moreover him doing that angered her.

She helped Rudy who was still in shock up,and cupped his face,whispering in his ear, "get yourself together.Everything's going to be fine" she gave a reassuring weak smile.

She stands on guard as Uno walked away,as she wants to go after him,a hand helds her by her shoulder,stopping her.

Turning around,she broke a smile.Making her feels ten times better than how she felt earlier.He held his hand out for Ali,the other agents realizes who it was,puts them in both suprised and relief.

"need help?" He smiles softly towards the sister of his as he helps Ali up.

"Zain"

____

I cried writing this while watching the ending of this episode on youtube(ep 12)

I KEEP ON CRYING BECAUSE ZAIN LOOKS SO SAD BUT REASSURING AT THE SAME TIME IN THIS SCENE PLEASE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.I want him as my brother :(💔

I keep overwriting and here is another 4500+ word chapter.Last episode and epilouge is tommrow.See yall😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.1K 49
from the abyss synopsis (y/n) run away from home, you had been locked away in years because of your sister. one day, you convinced your sister, silva...
72.1K 3K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
14.5K 540 10
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™- (Y/n) is a young prodigy and one of ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ young ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ secret association candidates in M.A.T.A. Talk about...
7.5K 240 21
ษช'แด sแดส€ส€ส ษชา“ ษช sแด€ส 'ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดœ' ส™แดœแด› ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡ ษช'แด ษดแดแด› sแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ, ษช'แด แดกแด‡แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ ษชs แด›สœแด€แด› sแด แดกส€แดษดษข? ษชs ษชแด› sแด แดกส€แดษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แดœ...