๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

By DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Five: Orientation
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
seven:Again
Eight: Challenge
Nine:Challenge -pt2
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fifteen: Out
Sixteen: hope
Seventeen: Legacy
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

Fourteen: Weak

1.6K 84 87
By DeadfishXie

The girl groaned,buttoning up her collared- tee then wearing her light blue pinafore over it.Y/n,she had woke up too early that morning,about some time after 3am and couldn't go back to sleep.

Not only that,she only fell asleep at sometime around 1am ,which means she only had a two hour sleep time.

She yawned while combing her hair then tied it like how its usually tied then wore her knee level socks.Placing her school workbooks into her bag and making sure she had her homework,she exited her room.

Expecting her brother in the kitchen thinking she'll have breakfast ready,but he wasn't there.She checked her phone,and saw the text given by Zain,saying,

'sorry Y/n,Very busy at headquarters.You can toast some waffles if you want too.Dont forget to have breakfast!!'

She gave an 'oh' to the text,then keeping the phone back into her bag.She poured herself a cup of milk then microwaved it and drank the warm milk since breakfast wasn't her thing.Wearing her shoes and grabbing her board,she locked the front door and exited the house with a sigh.

"today's gonna be tiring" she thought,skating by the side road.

Y/n reached the school a little late, since she pushed her board with not much energy.She greeted Alex who like the usual was by the gate,but Kenneth wasn't there.

"Heyyy Y/n, pretty late today huh?" The boy beamed,greeting the girl with finger pistols.Y/n managed to smile at the senior of hers,then saying her 'good morning' back.

"Ouhhh- thats some bad eye bags there Y/n,bad night again?" He asked with his sad puppy eyes,patting the girl head,treating her like a child.Ever since Y/n and Kenneth became close,Alex too became one of Y/n's close friends.They sometimes text each other,and also joked around with each other a few times.

"Yea...couldn't sleep at all.Kinda thinking of taking meds.But anyways,thanks for the concern,see ya later,gotta go" She smiled, then hurried over to the school building.

Alex grinned looking at his 'kouhai' walking away while thinking,

"tsk tsk damn you Ken,you lucky ass hell to get such an adorable girl like her as your love interest" He sighed with a smile,feeling proud of his best friend,but also jealous at the same time.

.
.
.

Y/n sat in her seat quietly,her head that's ingested with a headace rested on the table while the teacher announced the class for their last term exam for the year.

Exam's of sort didn't  bother her much,since studying itself had already bore  her to death by knowing knowledge by a little too much.

First period of class ended with the recess bell rang.The class monitor had to collect homework given by the teacher from the other students.And after he did,class 3 Matahari was dismissed from class.

Y/n intended to stay in class for the time being because she didn't really feel well,but her stomach rumbled in sign of her being hungry,so she got up and walked out of class with the other classmates,intending to buy a milk box.

Just as she exited the class with the crowd,a hand had grabbed her wrist and pulled her aside.And who would have known,it was our favorite head prefect,Kenneth Lee,looking all worried.

Girls and boys from her class,along with students from other classes had their eyes on both of them,thinking 'is there something happening between them?'

Ken had a worried face stucked onto him while he held the girl's wrist not so thightly.Y/n was a bit startled,but her head was getting fuzzy as time passed.

"Oh Ken? Whats wrong?" She asked,confused why was she pulled aside by the guy.Kenneth didn't say much,but without awnsering,he held the cold jasmine tea can drink that he had bought at the School's co-op shop just a few minutes ago before he arrived by the third year class.

He placed the tip of the can by the girl's bagged eyes,which had her flinch.

"Dont worry,it'll make the bags go away and it feels soothing,right?" he gave a comforting smile.Indeed,in Y/n's perspective,it felt really nice.Her tired eyes felt better.

"Y-yeah..it is" Her confused face was still on her,not knowing what to feel.

Their position was a bit akward,Kenneth having to slighty bend to place the can by her socket,and she was just standing straight,looking tired.

Her face still kept the same tired-ish face,but now slightly liften.Kenneth was only trying his best not to burst into a blushing mess by not looking at her face directly.

"Haha thats great! I heard by Alex earlier during class I happen to bought this just now and I accidently took the wrong turn to the teacher's lounge and I somehow got here so I remember about what Alex told me so yeaa-ah haha.." He explained himself in one go,not wanting her to think of him like he was some stalker creep.

"Ha,thanks Ke-" Y/n smiled,but just before she could take him,her body flopped onto his,her head rested on his shoulder.

She had fainted.

"E-EH? Y/n??" He panicked,now holding her head gently.

"Damnit,her body's boiling hot!"  He sweated.Without even thinking twice,he carried her, bridal style,without trouble and headed straight for the nurse's room.

"holy cow,is that Kenneth?"

"Wait wait she's that girl that represents our school alot for competitions,what happened to her?"

"Oh no..do you think their a..thing?"

"GASP! No way,he's our Ken-bear,no way he would like a loner like her!!..right?"

"I mean..They DO look like a thing,but I think Ken is just helping her"

"KYAAA IT LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME SCENE"

Were the whispers by the students who were nearby.Kenneth didn't bother to listen,his only concern was to bring the girl quick to the nurses room.

Using his shoulder to bash the door open,he placed the kouhai onto the resting bed,not worrying to asking for the nurse's permission.

He told the nurse exactly of the situation and what had happened,thus the lady understood and knew what to do.

"Hm,no worries boy.She just lacks of sleep and..hmmm..maybe overworking?Ah yes, overworking.Her body clearly hasn't been getting the rest it needs" The nurse said,nodded confidently with a not so bright smile.

"Oh,so nothing serious right? Ha,thank God she's fine.She just fell onto me and it startled me thinking something was badly wrong with her" Ken smiled,huffing out a relivied sigh.

"Hohohohoho~ Im sensing something here young man~" The lady had shining stars in her eyes,hands both on her hips and now laughing proudly.

Kenneth had steam coming out of his ears,face flushing a bright colour of pink.He shook his head multiple times,laughing out an akward laugh.

"Hahaha- I-its not like that! Its just my duty as student head to take care for them! Right??" He sat up straight on stool that was sittee besude the bed where y/n layed at.

"Hoho! You cant lie~ I've been a student nurse here for almost 10 years,my institutions never lie!!And I've always seen you and her together int he morning when I arrive!" She again bashfully croaked.

Kenneth couldn't lie to the middle age woman.It was obvious he had HUGE feelings for the girl.And admitting it was very,very....heart heavy for him.Of course all he could say was "i swear ma'am! Im priotizing my job after all haha"

"Tsk tsk tsk,even so.I just know thats not all of it! So my advice for you is..To never hurt her feelings!" The nurse places her hand on the teen male's shoulder,face mad serious.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He tilted his head.

"What I mead issss.That to never hurt her feelings,or any woman's feelings to be exact,unless they had done something to you pfft.A lady can always act as if they are strong,mighty,cold outside.But inside, their soft,very very soft"

"They to easily get hurt by words sometimes.So young man, never do something that'll hurt her!This gorgeous lady looks very innocent herself, protect her alright!?!" She gave a long lecture to the head prefect that had noted everything down in the imaginary notebook of his.

"A-alright,I guess?" He scratched his temple,thinking that the 'advice' was kinda helpfull.

"Okay~ You can stay here if you want to since theres still around 20 minutes for recess left,im going for my lunch break.Oh!- and head for the teacher's lounge for her class teacher,and ask for her guardian's phone number to inform them" Lady nurse said,now rushing off to the canteen for her 40 minute break.

"Erk- alright..?" He nodded,then glanced over to the girl who now seemed to awoke from her contiousness.His eyes widen and quickly got himself near the girl.

"Ngh...My head...really hurts-" She said as her eyes shutted tightly,holding back the oozing pain in her head.

"Y/n! Are you okay? It still hurts? do you want water? I can get water for yo-" Kenneth began to ramble,helping her sit up.

"Woah Ken,calm- calm down.And yes please" her voice weakly said,nodding slowly.The headprefect quickly but safely rushed for the water jug and cup,poured it till it was halfly full then gently handled it to her.

He watched her gulp down the sky juice gulp by gulp,her voicebox lump that increase and decrease,made him blush.

"very.very.attractive" He thought,looking away with a red face.

"Ha- Thank Ken" She let out a big fustrated sigh.She didn't expect to just fall out of contiousness like that.

"Are you feeling okay Y/n?" the male said in a soothing tone,his face looked at her with a soft look.

"Y-yeah.Head still hurts but i think my headace is slighty gone.But overall,i feel better.Thanks for bringing me here" she said,looking down.

"Hm! no problem.Im happy that you feel better..sigh,you shouldn't have come to school if you felt unwell.Its bad for you health" He started to say in a slighty stricter tone,as if he was scolding her.

"Haha,well,i dont want to destroy my three year tend streak" She giggled,which made the guy beside her shake his head.

"Tsk tsk.Oh right,you can continue to rest here,i'll have to call you brother to inform about you" He told,standing up.

"-tell me if you want me to get you anything from the canteen of school shop i can g-" He was about to turn his back,when the girl stopped him by pulling his coat sleeve.He turned back,looking at her with confused look.

"U-um.Please dont call my brother,no need" Y/n shyly said, averting eye contact.
Kenneth wasn't really sure why,so had to question her why.

"huh? Why not" He asked,making the girl's mouth form a small pout .

"I really dont want to trouble him by making him worry about me.This happened a few times before so im fine.He needs to focus on his job,a-and recently he's been very busy because something had happen at the 'company'" she had to lie about her brother's job,just like how she did to everyone else.

I mean,imagine telling someone that you and your brother works for as an agent at a secret spy agency.

"But- Wait what? 'Happened a few time before'?...Y/n,thats really bad and unhealthy,I-" His words stopped in between seconds,not believing that she had been going through all of this alone, without anyone's supervision or help.

"Ken,im swear im fine,plus im planning to take meds.Please dont call him,please.His job is his priority for now.It'll be hard for him if he knew about me" She begged,eyes averted down.

Kenneth wanted to say "no!",but now the girl was even begging.His heart knew that it was bad for her to stay like that,but..

"Sigh..Alright if you say so,then I wont.But Y/n.. aren't you more important that his job? You're his sister" His face seemed,sad or maybe,angry.

"Trust me ken,he loves me too much for my own good,but for me,his job is very important.He is an amazing brother.I've been like this since a few years ago,and well,i probably hid it too well he didn't notice" She laughed it off,wanting to lift the mood.

"...alright then...um- do you want anything from the school store?" he asked,changing the topic.

"Oh,I was kinda lazy to have breakfast this morning so..Maybe a chocolate mil-" she was about to tell her choice,but Kenneth gave her a look that said 'bro are you serious'.

"What?"

"Y/n,its been almost a whole year,i have never seen you EAT in this school.All you ever had is milk and juice boxes" He said,keeping the face.

"im too lazy to chew" She rolled her eyes, grinning like a child.

"Well too bad,you wont get to choose today.Im going to get you a full course gormet meal from here,and tou'll have to chew.Like- the food here is actually really good" He laughed,now standing back up for the seat,walking backwards towards the door.

"Hmp fineee.But get my milk,make sure its choco flavored,or not just the normal one" She said loudly as the male walked out.

"alright!" He gave a last smile,then left.He walked off,passing other students who were busy talking with each other.Some greeted him with respect,some squeeled seeing him,some pissed seeing him

But most of them,were terrified.Because his face the whole time he walked to the canteen,were filled with grimace and anger.

"she's your sister.how busy could you be that you couldn't notice.She.is.suffering"

Time skip
MATA Academy.

The door opened,and five of the mentors walked through with a serious matter.

"So? Is everything okay?" Bakar asked first,knowing the matter right now was the real deal.

"General had called us for an important announcement" Geetha awnser that big sized man,which had Karya ask about what it was.

"We have a new intel about Rizwan" Leon them stated with his usual low tone,which made both Bakar and Karya gasp.

"Apparently,he has been spotted in forest area nearby the north part of the city... together with Uno's proxy's" He dissapointly switched his gaze.

"So? Are we all going to attack him at once..or?" Karya asked.

"Hm..maybe not.After the Override incident that day,we are supposed to keep an eye on the young agents" Geetha then gave her thought,like the responsible person she was.

"That right! But seriously though- Rizwan is really strong,he can take a whole of us just like how he did that day!" Bakar said unsatisfied,as all of them entered the meeting room.But all of them didn't notice of the agent who was secretly evesdropping on them.

.
.

"Im serioussssly not lyingg!! They said that they've spotted Rizwan nearby!!" Moon sputtered out what she had heard by the mentors to the other young agents who were in the free room.Y/n sat inbetween Iman and Alicia,and the seat infront of them,Chris,Khai and Jet.

After school,her body had felt slighty better after having Kenneth's hospitality.

"woo- this is really a problem!" Chris said in his Kelantanese accent,having the others agree with him

"..sigh.Its sort of hard to believe that Agent Rizwan..is really with Uno?"Ali stated.

Agent Rizwan had always been a great Agent at MATA,and he even had helped him train to be a better agent.

"thats the problem!"

"Our enemy is getting stronger by time!"

"Tsk,what was Sir Rizwan even thinking about joing the bad side" Moon angrily stated which had Rudy,who just arrived,mad.

"Watch you mouth!Stop spouting  fucking nonsense?!" He grimacely sneered,having the others startled.

"You dont know..a single thing about him"

A kid who went around sneakily at his usual haul spot,the market.He lived a hard life,his only best ability was to steal.It was very easy for his to grab the wallets from the people's pockets,bags,and market baskets.

He spotted a man's wallet that looked expensive and tried to sneak up and grab it,but he couldn't when the man had suddenly grabbed his arm.He tugged hardly as he panicked,but luckily the man had loosen his grip and he was able to run.

The child ran back to his meeting spot together with his other friends.

"Woahhhh!! You got alot this time Rudy!" One of them praised him,making his mouth form a small smirk.

"Rudyyyy,since you have alot,let me have thiss??" The other gave his puppy face while holding the Currypuff,but young Rudy wasn't buying it.

"Ha- nope.You gotta either trade or pay" His said,but eventually with the begging from his friend,he finally let the Karipap to the boy,but with a condition that he'll have to pay later.

Just as the boy was about to munch on the Currypuff given to him,four gangster like people,bashed into their place.

"Oi! Look theres kids here" One of them said,which scared the three little boys.

"HA! IF YOU WANNA STAY HERE,YOU GOTTA PAY!" the boss shouted at them.Two of the boys had to willingly give the wallets that they had stolen to the insolent adults, except Rudy.

Dispite being a small sized boy,he was able to fight back with his dirty moves.Biting and kicking nutz were one of them.

But,he was still very lightweighted and small,so one of the men easily picked him up and threw him towards the trash plastic bags.

"Ha! You puny brat!Just give us the damned ba-" They were about to snatch the bag from him,when a fast shadow like figure appeared.It defeated all three men easily without a problem.

Young Rudy went on his legs,afraid that the person was going to attack him too.But as the person approached him,he was clapping his hands.

"Bravo!You have the talent young man,how about you follow me,and i'll help you improve better than you are now?" A tall,handsome,black haired and war eyed man held his hand out to the young boy.

His eyes glimmered with hope,as he thought that,this man was the person that had saved his life from the living hell.

"No one was there to help me,no one cared!but Djin did.Djin will do anything...for the sake of Cyberaya,and to protect it" He stated with a harsh tone,his faced seemed..sad but also angry at the same time.

"but MATA is the agency that protects Cryberaya,why betray MATA?" Ali then said,in his own opinion.It would have sounded better if he hadn't said it such a rude tone.

"It cant be just because of IRIS that he'l-" He continued,but Rudy had enough of it.

Enough of people badmouthing the man whi helped him,misunderstooding him.

"DJIN ISN'T A DAMNED TRAITOR!" Rudy pushed him back enraged,which had the other Techno agent mad too.

"WELL? IF HE ISNT A BAD GUY,WHY DONT FOLLOW HIM!?" Ali shouted to him.A was a moment of silence for a second or two.The other agents stood up,Alicia expecially,who had thought Ali was out of his mind to say that.

And Y/n..

Rudy gritted his teeth and was ready to speed infront to give Ali a punch.The techno agent was lucky to have Chris and Jet to hold him back.

That was until,another person who gave a hard kick that landed on Ali's chest and had him thrown back.He was shocked because it was too fast that he couldn't avoid it.

He shook his dizzy head,and looked up to have  Iman,Roza,Moon AND Alicia barely able to hold Y/n back with Emrys thight in her hands.

Her face fumed in anger,and her teeth gritted so loudly that the others were able to here it.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ALI" she outraged,having all off the agents expecially Ali feel the cold voice under their skin.

The female agents were barely able to hold her on spot dispite having four of them,when Alicia grab Ali and dragged him out of room.Finally Roza,moon and Iman slowly let loose of their grip.The agents watched as the angered girl placed the swords back into its habaki.

Y/n walked out of the room,her face both irritated and dissapointed.

The agents there were now more curious and confused.Who exactly is she? Why'd she get mad of what Ali said?

Meanwhile

"You shouldn't have said that!" Alicia had bought Ali to the empty meeting room,shoving him in.

"What? If he wants to fight,lets fight?! Think Im scared?" He said back,full on his ego

"Hah!,don't even think about it.Even im not sure if I can win to Rudy,and whatsoever
Y/n? She herself can go againts the mentors you know!Plus that kick probally hurted like crazy right?? You dont stand a chance against them both" Alicia sneered,making Ali grunt.

"Enough,you stay in here.Dont go A.N.Y.W.H.E.RE" She ordered,and lwft the room immediately,wanting to find Y/n.

His stomped his feet,still not sure what Rudy or Y/n's problem is.He got his Yoyo out,and started to swing it multiple times.

"Ugh,Im sick of this.Boring as hell" He swinged his Yoyo harder till that it boosted,when suddenly a hologram that belonged to Zain appeared.

"Oh god- Ouch" Ali startled himself,causing his Yoyo to hit his forehead when it came back to him

"Sorry!- agent zain" He walked towards the hologram.

"Hm,not bad.Done letting off steam?" Zain said in his usual tone,smilling.

Ali sighed,realizing that he had Agent Zain again for him to vent to.

"Sigh..no..I seriouslly dont know what their problem is"

"Rudy? and?" Zain asked curiously of who the other person was.

"Yeah..and Y/n.Its obvious that Uno is a bad guy,why would they get offended?" The Techno boy said, unsatisfied.

Zain's eyes went wide for a split second after hear that his sister was too included.He didn't knew that..she would still be like that.He went quiet for while,then questioned Ali.

"Do you think,Agent Rizwan's a bad guy too?"

"hu-huh? I...Dont know.." He looked down,still sad of what Rizwan had did to MATA.

"and that is how both of them feel.Its not easy to accept someone whom they idolize and was close to,is now an enemy" Zain pointed out his point of view,as Ali realizes that is too how he feels of Rizwan.

"Maybe their both confused.Or maybe their still hoping that there is an another reason why Djin is doing this" Zain walked away,facing the other side od the room.

"I too still remember,the time Djin was still at MATA..All agents must stay united,we should stay united,no matter our differences"

"Because no matter what,we are here to protect Cyberaya" The pillar walked towards the teen,who looked up upon him.

"Dont repeat our mistake Ali.You,must unify all the agents together"

.
.

Alicia rushed out of the room right after making sure Ali would stay in it.She passed the other agents who were still sitting in the free room,and she had happened to hear what they were talking about.

"are you serious??they look pretty different"

"im seriouss,i heard her call Agent Zain 'bro' and Agent Zain referred himself as 'brother' to her!!"

"is that why..no way!"

"nahhh,i dont think so.Maybe their just close?"

This made Alicia ran faster to find the friend of hers.

"how did they know??" She thought as she ran out to where the cliff above the arena was,and saw figure who sat by the edge.

"y/n.." She said under her voice and approached her,putting her arm across her shoulder.

"You okay?" Alicia asked,which had Y/n immediately burst into tears.Alicia pulled her for a hug,Y/n's a face rested on her chest.

"Im sorry Y/n...he shouldn't have said that" the girl apologized on behalf Ali,knowing what Ali had said,had broke Y/n inside.

"Do you..know why,he left us? why he became the so called 'bad guy'?" Y/n sobbed in mids of talking,her tears made her vision blurry.

Alicia only shooked her head and shrugged,not knowing the reason either.

Alicia knew Djin too.The Djin that Y/n knew,wouldn't do something without a reason,a big reason.

a few years ago,MATA BASE

Zain finally thought that it was time for Y/n to be introduced to MATA,dispite her being only 10 years old.

Y/n back then was extremely shy when it had came to new people.So when Zain bought her to meet the other Pillar heads,all she could do was his behind his legs.

"So like I said that day,I now,have a sister" Zain akwardly laughed as he gently pulled the small Y/n infront of him like a project show and tell.

"Guys,this is Y/n,Y/n Ciela.And Y/n..this is um- guys" He still had the 'i swear im not akward' tone.I

Ganz, Dayang and Djin looked at the small petite girl that had her cheeks red in colour.She had her h/c hair tied into a badly done twin-tails,but it still had her look extremely cute.It was only a few months after Zain adopted Y/n as his sister,so he was still getting himself to get better since he wasn't really good with this type of routine.

Dayang was the first to introduce herself with her usual gentle tone,then Ganz who scared the girl a little to much,and finally Djin.

"Hmph,well,I never really liked children,but you really are an adorable one,aren't you little one?" the Inviso pillar head laughed,going down on his knees so he wont intimidate her like Ganz did,and patted her head.

"You can call me.., Djin" he smiled,putting his palm that was twice the size compared to the girl's,infront of her for a handshake.Althought she was still shy,and took his hand with a cheerful smile.

And thats how,a new relationship started.

A brother-sister one.

Djin always had the time to train her,teach her amd even sometimes went out with both Zain and her during weekends.

It was a very,very happy time,for young Y/n.

But what has happened now?,how did it became like this?

Djin was like a second brother for Y/n.He cared for her,ate,chatted,trained and had fun with her.He treated her just like how Zain would.

When she knew that Djin had opposed MATA a few years ago,she fell.Not only the loss of Aliya had her broken to pieces,knowing of Djin,had her to her worst.

And whatsoever anyone talking bad of him, obviously was the same to badmouthing her own family.So what Ali had said of Djin,had her so mad.

Alicia was only able to comfort her.She knew that Y/n was very close to Djin,but she didn't knew how 'close' were their close like.

"you can be so fragile sometimes,it worries me" Alicia thought,as she hugged Y/n tighter.

Uno's base

'Uno' pulled out professor Akram out of the base and let his arm go.

"Please Uno,let my family go,thei-" Professor couldn't finish,when the so called Uno,took his helmet off and his clothes changed.

"Riz- wan...?" Akram said in disbelief.Rizwan took out a remote out of his pocket,and pressed it without hesitation.

Uno the the rest of the Numeros inside,watches as the cave walls around them started to lit up the colour blue and a beeping sound could be heard.

Once's eyes widen as his visor reflected the blue light that litted the cave, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

"YOU SLY FOX,AGENT!" his eyes twitched as the light gets brighter,causing a loud explosion.

The walls crumbled and broke.

Rizwan and prof Akram watched from outside,the bright red colour of orange filled the cave,booms were loud.

It was obvious that who ever was inside, wouldn't have survived.

Would they?

______

oh god i went overboard.Another 5000- word chapter I guess😟.

Anywayss,what do you think about this chapter? I feel proud about it lolol.

And  started tot hink im shipping Y/n more with an Oc than the canon characters hahhshdgshhsjs,sorry I love ken ken😩

I wanna do more Djin and Y/n moments flashbacks 📸😔I love Djin and Y/n's brother sister dynamic.He's just so gentle with her >:(((

Dont forget to comment what you think,and vote!!

Come back tommorow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.9K 41
COMPLETED|| 34 CHAPTERS "You are a tsundere Fang" .. "Damn your brother is so fine" .. "Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and prom...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
49.8K 2.2K 36
You died in a tragic way and got transmigrated to another world... You know the typical fantasy manga. but since this is MY story, there'll will alwa...
2.2K 61 18
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส ษชs แด…ษชsแด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡แด…, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษชs แด€ ษดแด‡แดก/ส€แด‡แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชs แดษด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡. ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แดœsแด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ แด€ษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… sแด›แดœา“า“s ส™แดœแด› แดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส€...