LOVE LETTERS

By CJoyfulH

a girl gets a lot of love letters. (cover by @fuckudelilah) 2021 july 17th - #3 in shortstories august 21st... More

The First Letter
The Second Letter
The Third Letter
The Fourth Letter
The Sixth Letter
The Seventh Letter
The Eighth Letter
The Ninth Letter
The Tenth Letter
The Eleventh Letter
The Twelfth Letter
YOU
The Thirteenth Letter
YOU
The Fourteenth Letter
YOU
A/N
A/N PART 2??
๐Ÿ’•THE SEQUEL IS HERE!!๐Ÿ’•
NEW COVER!!
LOVE LETTERS THE BOOK????

The Fifth Letter

2.9K 144 31
By CJoyfulH

Salutations,

I'm in a of a hurry, so this letter may be a bit rushed. I just want to get to the point: I hate seeing you with Anthony. He's a terrible person, can't you see?? You're too sweet and naiive to be around him. So stop. Just stop hanging around him. It's making me upset, okay. Next time I see you with him, I might have to take a meat cleaver to his face and mess it up a bit. HAHA KIDDING. I WAS JUST KIDDING. I would never do such a thing hahaha.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you my love. See you later~

Sincerely, Secret Admirer♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 198 29
the story of 2 school teenagers
221K 6.2K 36
Theo is the enemy and well, Liam likes breaking the rules. - As Theo makes his way back to Beacon Hills he tries hard to mend things and become part...
48.1K 2K 16
Book 2 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–ž ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๏ฟฝ...
238K 46.1K 127
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...