LOVE LETTERS

Von CJoyfulH

a girl gets a lot of love letters. (cover by @fuckudelilah) 2021 july 17th - #3 in shortstories august 21st... Mehr

The First Letter
The Third Letter
The Fourth Letter
The Fifth Letter
The Sixth Letter
The Seventh Letter
The Eighth Letter
The Ninth Letter
The Tenth Letter
The Eleventh Letter
The Twelfth Letter
YOU
The Thirteenth Letter
YOU
The Fourteenth Letter
YOU
A/N
A/N PART 2??
💕THE SEQUEL IS HERE!!💕
NEW COVER!!
LOVE LETTERS THE BOOK????

The Second Letter

4.8K 162 86
Von CJoyfulH

Salutations,

Oh darling, I am overjoyed that you responded. Though you rejected my advancements, you must know that I'm not one to give up halfway. So I won't give up on you no matter what.

You also asked for me to reveal my identity. Unfortunately for you, I don't feel like I'll do such a thing. At least, not now.

I want to ask you a few questions myself. Like, what's your favorite color? Or if you prefer chocolate over vanilla? Those seem like some basic questions, right? Or am I asking too much?

I do know that you like tulips a lot. I saw you at the florists requesting a bouquet of them. Actually, I've been seeing you at the florists a lot lately. You must love flowers a lot. Maybe I should get you some...

Haha, please don't think I'm stalking you, though. It just seems like I see you everywhere I go. The market, the florists, the park, we're always in the same place at the same time. It's pretty romantic, don't you think? I think it's fate.

Waiting for your letter, Secret Admirer ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.8K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
540K 12.9K 20
"I love you, [F/N]-chan." He said as he pecked your forehead. Caressing your hair and sniffed its fragrance. You could hear the sound of his heartbea...
298K 11.4K 44
#1 forcedrelationship- Fri, 24 May (2024) #3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed...
28.4K 763 30
Growing up my life was as normal and as typical as anyone else. That was the case until the early 1960's when my life began to change. Oh, I should h...