2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

By Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
13; Hint of Jealousy
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
18; What Lurks Within
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
21; A Mob Boss
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
34: Played With Fire&Ice
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
51; Is It Over?
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

37; Talk With Haikuan

4.4K 388 21
By Script-Symphony

Haikuan came out from his little kitchen with a cup of coffee and placed on the little table before Xiao Zhan, who had been quiet nice he arrived, Haikuan didn't know what to do but offer him a cup of coffee though he could clearly tell the other person did not come all the way to his house just for coffee, he wasn't even sure if his coffee was good or not, he stopped making that stuff years ago.

"What do you want?" Haikuan started in a calm manner seeing how the other wasn't ready to speak yet.

"I want the truth, the full story of everything that happened years ago, the story that put all of us into this mess" Xiao Zhan voiced out instantly, gazing up at the other person, Haikuan could see the determination in his eyes and he knew Xiao Zhan wouldn't be leaving till he got what he wanted.

"Does Wang Yibo know you're here. Am sure he doesn't trust me enough to allow his lover to come visit me at my place, that means you sneaked out but do you realize how late it is, it's almost pass nine in the night, most people have already gone to bed and how in heavens name did you sneaked pass Wang Yibo without him catching you. Did you drug him...?" Haikuan ranted in one breathe, totally different from when Xiao Zhan first met him at the hospital.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. "For a doctor, you do speak a lot"

"Trust me, I never wanted to be a doctor but it became the perfect cover to my miserable life. How did you even know where I live!?" Haikuan threw his hands in the air in frustration.

"Zhucheng gave me your address" he replied calmly for someone who just found how his whole life had been one big fat lie.

"Oh, I knew I should never have trusted that bastard. Look at how be gave my address away without informing me first to know if I was in the mood to entertain a visitor or not"

"I'm not here to play visitors with you Haikuan, I need you to tell me the truth before Wang Yibo bursts in here and have your neck" Xiao Zhan glared at him.

"How could you trust me to think anything I say would be the truth of what happened years ago. After all, am part of this whole mess" Haikuan questioned in wonder. Was this person trusting him or was this person being too foolish...?

"Which is why I need the truth. I need to know what happened to know who to trust Haikuan, I am tired to being in the middle of this game, being played like a prey by them" Xiao Zhan stated in a deadpanned tone.

"Very well Xiao Sean Zhan, put on your seatbelt..." He started.

"It all happened many years ago, long before any of us were even born. Xiao Fang and Xiao Bai with my parents used to be the best of friends, they were so close to the point not even a bird could fly through them. But Wang Bi and Madam Hua already had everything planned out, the Xiaos were being played and they didn't even realize it. I was three when everything went down the hill. The Xiaos came to realize the friendship they shared with the Wangs were nothing but a game and they were the prey. Not too long, Mrs Xiao disappeared, her whereabouts were unknown to everyone and she appeared a few months later. They realized the underworld wasn't as they had thought, everything they had ever known was a lie. It took them ten years to secure everything in one document. I had no idea what she saw in me but she trusted me, a thriteen years old kid was given the order to protect something many were dying to have. That night was a bloody one, a scene I would never forget in this lifetime. With bloody and shaky breathe, she gave me your uncle's address and told me to run, her enemies son, she told me to run to that address and give him the documents. I did and I didn't look back and when I returned, they were already dead. Nothing was left of them except their bodies but my parents were there, a smirk on their faces, they had gotten what they wanted"

Xiao Zhan smirked bitterly, he wouldn't cry, he was tired of crying already, he wasn't so sure if there were any tears left in his eye. "You knew about my existence but you didn't tell your mom, why?"

Haikuan sighed rubbing his forehead "At that point I thought I had the best mom no one had, she was perfect and I thought everything she did was right but Xiao Fang was more than a mother to me, she treated me like her own and she trusted me to keep her secret. As much as it was difficult for me to lie to my Ma back then, I still kept my mouth shut and in time, I completely forgot about it"

"What happened next....?"

"Madam Hua later betrayed Wang Bi with she met Lan Guangyao and soon he got attacked with stroke, he's still alive but barely alive. While all this were going on, Madam Hua, Lan Guangyao and Wang Bi were also busy playing Wang Shi, Yibo's mother"

Madam Hua and Wang Shi were blood sister but their parents never really cared about Madam Hua and handed everything over to Wang Shi. Aunt as a kind woman was willing to share but Madam Hua already developed hatred towards her. Aunt had an heart attack and was pushed down the stairs when she found out how she was being played by her so called husband and beloved sister but she transferred all that she had to her children who didn't last long as her, Ji Mi was kidnapped and the twins died and lastly Wang Yibo seeks revenge. I'm surprised he has not come for me yet" he scoffed but their discussion was interrupted as a knock came on the door.

"Excuse me" Haikuan said turning towards the door but Xiao was already on his feet, ready to leave, the information he had was enough to know the rest.

Xiao Zhan shifted his gaze to the voices at the door to find FanXing with a bag pack hanged on his shoulder. Seemed like Wang Yibo was kind enough to let him go, he scoffed thinking of what would have happened to the others.

Little FanXing stretched his neck and spotted Xiao Zhan, he smiled and pushed Haikuan out from the way and went into his house uninvited. "Ge, you are here!"

Xiao Zhan stared at the kid closely for the first time. He looked like an innocent, flawless little kid with a warm smile but Xiao Zhan sighed and looked away, Life had taught him not to judge a book it's cover but, he still recalled what this kid did for him back at the basement, this kid was also one of the reasons he survived his cruel fate that day.

"Mn" was all Xiao Zhan answered as he walked pass FanXing to the door.

"Zhan-ge, I really want to thank you for what you did for me. It's because of you am still alive though my brother and Miss Zoe obviously didn't walk out alive" FanXing said stopping Xiao Zhan on his tracks, he turned back to the kid.

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen" FanXing answered innocently.

"Your parents...?"

"My parents were killed by Wei Wen. Please don't blame me" FanXing immediately got down on his knee before Xiao Zhan, who was quite taken back by the kid's behavior. "It wasn't my intention to bring you harm. My brother and I, we joined Wei Wen because we wanted to avenge our parents death but I never knew I was being played by my brother to work for Wei Wen when he was the one who hired him to kill our parents because they refused to give him the money he requested for. Please do not blame me Zhan-ge!" FanXing cried bowing low on Xiao Zhan's feet.

"Ah, you kid" Haikuan helped the little one from the floor who had his face soaked with tears as he stared at the other person who was staring at him blankly. The expression he had on his face made FanXing to cry further.

Xiao Zhan sighed feeling saddened, who was he to judge a little kid who wanted to revenge his parents, after all he knew and understood the feeling of being played, being a prey in a chest. "It's okay FanXing, I do not blame you or anyone. It was entirely my fault for being kidnapped, don't blame yourself little one. From now no, forget about everything that had happened and move on with your life. You are only fifteen, you still have a lot to learn" Palming FanXing on the shoulder, Xiao Zhan walked out through the door.

"Zhan-ge!" He yelled running after him, forgetting his purpose for coming to the doctor's home.

Haikuan sighed and shut his door.

*~*

Whoa, everything is so twisted, Madam Hua is a real villain.

Please, tell me what you think about this chapter.

Kindly ignore the errors, editing will be made as soon as the book is finished.

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 8K 67
Wang Yibo is a Bad boy, he is hot as fire he loves to mess with others, get into fights just like a usual bad boy, Xiao Zhan is a spoiled rich ki...
215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
127K 9.3K 34
*mpreg [YiZhan Fan Fiction]. It all starts when Yibo is 22 years old and fell hopelessly in love with a man with whom he spent an unforgettable night...
519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...