The New Co-Star | Tom Hiddles...

By starryanakin

You get a role in one of the new Marvel movies as one of the new main Avengers. But then you realize that mos... More

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ] +21
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]

[ Chapter 11 ] +21

1.1K 27 3
By starryanakin

Your bodies were one. As he thrust into you in a fast pace, his lips wouldn't leave your neck and collarbone.

He was panting, moaning, growling, groaning... You were a complete mess. Your first high had made you completely sensitive and his big member made you feel lost.

You felt dizzy, lost in pleasure, on cloud 9, completely drunk in this moment. Somehow, his thrusts would become faster and faster.

This time, he pushed himself up, one arm pulling your right leg close to his waist, angling it so that way he would reach deeper.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fu- T-Tom!" You exclaimed, your nails digging into his back harshly that only added to his pleasure and yours.

The grunt he let out at the feeling of your nails only made your hips buckle, a low groan leaving him. "You like that? You like how my cock goes in and out of you?" He said through gritted teeth.

"You like that nice, Hiddleston British cock? Nobody will make you feel like this, love. You're only mine now." He growled, leaning down.

His face was inches away from yours, his blue eyes staring into your deeply. "Nobody can have you now. Nobody. You belong to me and only me." Tom whispered.

He lifted your legs higher, reaching even deeper while he moved faster and faster. You couldn't stop moaning, your lips parted widely.

He loved watching your facial expressions, it made him proud to know he had you in such pure bliss. "I-I'm g-gon-gonna c-cum..." You whimpered, soon after reaching your high.

He pressed his forehead on your the moment your walls tightened around him, his thrusts becoming slightly sloppy but still incredibly fast. He was still going and he was not planning to stop.

"Fuck, love!" He exclaimed, getting overwhelmed by your tightness. "Oh, dear. I'm near." He said quickly, his breaths becoming shaky while his hips became faster and shaking and sloppier.

"I-I'm on t-t-the p-p-pill!" You exclaimed through whimpers, a few tears growing in your eyes as your over sensitivity. It was so much it brought you another orgasm, and the moment it hit you, Tom's hips slammed into yours.

His lips were widely parted as they pressed against your cheek, his body as close to you as possible. His body would spasm due to the high orgasm he just got, a long, loud, whiny groan leaving him.

His hips thrust a few more times deeper, making sure to ride off both of your orgasms before pulling out with a grunt. Your eyes were closed as he climbed off and laid beside you, staring at the ceiling.

You were both panting heavily, your eyes tiredly opening slowly. Your head turned to look at him, seeing his parted lips while he stared in disbelief.

You moved closer to him, his head instantly snapping to you, and you pressed your lips on his passionately. Your hand rested on his cheek.

"This was..." "Amazing." He finished, sharing a chuckle with you. He licked his lips, embracing you and pulling you closer for another kiss.

It felt like heaven to be in his warm arms and feel those soft lips on yours. You deserved this. You deserved each other.

"So... what now?" He asked after a bit of silence, your head in his chest. You were now covered with a blanket, trailing your fingers along his soft skin.

"I... don't know." You whispered, heaving a sigh. You looked up at him to see him deep in thought. "I know you said you didn't want this..." "Tom..." You whispered.

"But we can give it a chance." He finished, his hand caressing your hair moving to rest on your arm. "I'm not that type of guy. I would never cheat on you or any woman out there if I truly cared for them." He said softly, pulling you closer to him.

"Give me a chance." He whispered, pressing his forehead against yours. "I didn't say I didn't want it..." You whispered back.

You stared into his blue, gorgeous eyes as he stared back a small sad smile on his lips. "How about we just let it go smoothly? Go on a date, spend time together, you know." You said.

A chuckle left him as he turned to lay on his back, pulling you on top of him. You held yourself up with your elbow, his hand moving your hair to the side.

"How about tomorrow night? A lovely, romantic dinner. We can go to a dance bar, watching you." He said, smiling widely when you laughed loudly.

"You really enjoy watching me dance, huh?" You said, his fingers drawing small patterns on your lower back. His dreamy eyes looked down at your lips and back at your eyes, nodding his head.

"I already told you, you look mesmerizing when you dance." He whispered as he leaned closer, his lips sweetly embracing yours.

You rested your hand on his neck while his, that was not on your lower back, moved to your cheek. You tilted your head slightly, smiling into the kiss.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispered against your lips. You giggled when he switched your positions him on top again.

His lips placed kisses all over your neck and chest, making you giggle. "I should go already..." You said quietly, his face burying in your neck.

"Should you?..." He whispered back, hugging you tightly. "I'm not letting you, you're staying the night." He said quickly after.

"We don't have work tomorrow so we will spend the morning together, have breakfast, take a shower, watch a movie and have lunch." He said, the plan already making you smile.

It made you feel excited at the thought of waking up next to him, having breakfast with him. His hands caressed your sides and face as he hovered over you, noticing your dreamy and sparkling eyes.

"Seems like you already like the idea." He teased, earning a slap on the chest. "Ow." He said, chuckling softly. He laid back down beside you, closing his eyes for a bit before looking at you.

"I really like you, Y/n. I really do." He said out of nowhere. You moved to lay on your side, hugging the blanket close to you while smiling shyly.

"I like you too." You whispered back.

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of rain, a small cold breeze hitting you and waving the blanket slightly. You hugged it closer, shivering before turning to the other side and facing Tom's spot.

Only to find it empty. You opened your eyes and ran a hand through your hair, looking around but finding him nowhere.

Your clothes from last night were gone from the floor, a robe left on the chair beside the bed. You sat up and stretched, the blanket falling from your chest as the door opened.

"Well, isn't this a nice way to say good morning?" Tom's voice echoed from the doorway, your eyes widening. The door closed as you quickly pulled the blanket over your chest, your cheeks burning red.

"Oh, don't. It's not like I haven't seen you already." He said. He ran a hand through his wet hair as he panted, staring dreamily up at him as he leaned down on the bed beside you.

He pressed his cold lips on your on a sweet short kiss. "Good morning." He whispered after pulling away. You took the robe and put it on after turning your back to him.

"You're soaking wet, you are going to catch a cold." You said once you got up and tied the robe closed. You picked up a towel from the bathroom and headed back to him, beginning to dry his hair.

His hands rest on your hips, enjoying the feeling of you drying his hair. "I won't. I have you to take care of me." He said.

You giggled, placing the towel on his shoulders and pulling his closer with it by the ends of it. "Go take a shower before I woop your ass." You whispered, pecking his lips.

"I like it when you're angry." He said in a low, growling tone. He kissed your lips hungrily, biting and pulling at your lower lip before pulling away.

"Why don't you join me?" He smirked, picking you up before you could answer, making you squeal and laugh while he headed to the bathroom.

It was going to be a fun morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 822 20
Tom is a single dad, to a three year old, named Amber. He's a well known actor, trying to keep his small family a secret, from the media. As Tom's ca...
20.1K 665 60
A giant opportunity comes and literally taps you in the shoulder, introducing you to a different and new world of acting, friendship, and love.
49.1K 1.7K 14
In a last ditch effort to rehabilitate Loki, he is magically bonded to a telepathic human, in the hopes that being forced to feel her emotions, will...
563 23 10
You are stuck in a house with Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, and Sebastian Stan due to COVID shutting down the most recent Marvel movie. Each man wants...