๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐๐˜ : ๐–ฐ๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ eirhonjanpalugod

A/N: This fic will be revamped and rewritten, but it won't be taken down so others can enjoy how it used to b... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž: (๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ค ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ)
๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐“๐”๐‘๐„: ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ˆ : ๐–  ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ, ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐• : ๐–ฃ๐–พฬ๐—ƒ๐–บฬ€ ๐–ต๐—Ž (๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ)
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐• : ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐•๐ˆ : ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ...
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ด๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—€๐—‚๐—Œ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ: ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฉ๐—ˆ๐–ป
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ช๐–พ๐—‡๐—ƒ๐—‚ ๐–ณ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐— : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–ก๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐— : ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… (๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ)
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐ˆ : ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… (๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ)
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… (๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ)
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–จ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐—ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐• : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐• : ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐–บ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–บ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐•๐ˆ : ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—†๐—†๐–บ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ: ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ๐—‰
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐—‚๐—€ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ข : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐– ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ข๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
Please Read
A Notice.

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐–ฃ๐–พฬ๐—ƒ๐–บฬ€ ๐–ต๐—Ž (๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ)

1.7K 60 22
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ eirhonjanpalugod

~Asahiyama Highschool, Principal's office.~

"Good Morning, Sir..."

Eiji Takahashi, who was nervously standing in front of the Principal and Chairman of Asahiyama High school itself. Not to mention, the man was just sitting down and reading some documents in a piece of Envelope, and Eiji had been standing for at least 15 minutes now.

For a normal person, that sensation would much likely be too much. But for Eiji, it would be natural, since he had been doing that for years. Particularly standing on the stage with his Bandmates, carrying Heavy Instruments would be the perfect training for that. Just like a soldier would stand in the fields for a whole day.

But it was different, since he spent most of the time running to get here, and only arrived here with the help of Fuutarou.

'This is gonna be a load of Cramps when I get home...' Eiji sighed internally.

Eiji maintains to keep his cool, hoping he'd have a good impression on the man, despite starting sweat bullets, realizing what might've gone wrong. Without anything to do but stand there and do nothing, Eiji then had to notice the Chairman's features. He had Black hair, and he had a large body shape, and he has a saggy chin, to be honest, that looks a bit sluggish for his look. But despite all that, It seems that there are sparkles seen around him which reminded Eiji about something.

'This guy's the Principal?' Eiji thought silently. 'Well, just as expected... Let's just hope he brings good luck.'

'Hmm... Coincidence? I think not. This is a sign for Good luck.' He smiled as he compared the Man's look to that Golden Buddha statue. Eiji scrunches his chin and nods, as if he was imagining the giant Buddha Statue that gives good luck. Suddenly, The man began to speak. His voice was surprisingly Low but lively for a man who's fat as that.

"Are you Eiji Takahashi?" The Man asked. Eiji immediately responded with a yes, hoping that everything would go fine. A nervous Eiji gulped and takes a deep breath and replied to the man.

"Y-Yes Sir..." Eiji replied.

"Please... Call me Mr. Takeda, I'm the Principal and Chairman of Asahiyama High school." The man replied with a lively smile.

"Y-Yeah... I know... It's written on your Nameplate on top of your table." Eiji replied back, as he awkwardly pointed out his name plate on top of his table, which he had been taking a look at... for 15 MINUTES!

"Oh, I thought you still didn't know by now... My apologies." The man replied. "My Introduction just had gone to waste..." He sighed in a disappointed tone.

"Oh no, no, no it's fine! Your Introduction was pretty Great By the way! a 10 out of 10!" Eiji sarcastically replied. Luckily, the chairman bought it.

"REALLY?! Oh Wow! Thank you so much!" The man replied.

'Does this guy even know sarcasm?!' Eiji thought, as he saw the man go back to his lively self, accepting Eiji's sarcastic compliment.

"I-I mean of course... It's natural to have that... I'm the Chairman after all." The man replied, as he cleared his throat and approached in a much more formal manner.

'I don't know if I should be Relieved or Worried right now...' Eiji mentally facepalmed.

"You must be the Transfer student recommended by um.. Let's see... a man named 'Kenji Takahashi'?" He asked as he grabbed that Envelope once again.

'Oh my God... Don't tell me, he had been reading the letter for 15 minutes... My Uncle likes his letters short... It be like, only 45 seconds to read one of his letters.... It can't possibly be that long... And HE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE READING IT THAT SLOW!' Eiji's eyes widened, hoping that he wasn't a slow reader at all.

"Um.. Yes, that would be my Uncle." Eiji replied.

"Hmm... Figures." The Man replied, taking a good look at the young lad, observing his body features, his Midnight Blue hair, and Grayish-Blue Eyes. The Man also noticed Eiji, who was feeling rather nervous, as if it was some kind of interview, he was also sweating hard as if he ran a long distance. He then smiles at Eiji, hoping it would ease his nervousness.

"Come, Please Take a seat Takahashi... It looked like you've tired from running a long distance just to get here... It would be rude for me to leave you standing there right?" The man smiled at Eiji, who looked completely petrified at what he just said.

'Yeah, It's actually pretty nice of you to rather think that I ran all the way from my stupid apartment, and made me stand here for at Least 15 Minutes! Then you finally thought and remembered that and thought it was pretty rude... YEAH! NO SHIT SHERLOCK!' Eiji groaned internally, and mentally, trying to not lose his cool.

"T-Thank you so much..." Eiji replied, and with that, he finally took a seat.

"I was told that there would be a transfer student that would come this first day... I just wasn't expecting him to be late." Mr. Takeda replied, making Eiji trigger his apologetic behaviour.

"About that, I'm truly Sorry Mr. Takeda, I was late, and It was the first day of school and I pretty much did not know where to go. I got lost, But thanks to one of your kind students, I found my way here to the Principal's office, and Now I don't really know what to do since that was just the instructions given to me by my uncle and Oh my God I am Rambling too much right now, ain't It? isn't it hot in here?! I'm pretty sure since I'm sweating a lot, due to not only the heat but also the ne-muda muda muda muda muda muda muda~~~"

And with that Apologetic attitude, Eiji then pulls off what most people would call an "Izuku Midoriya".

The Incoherent Rambling continued nonstop, continuing to fill the office's atmosphere with his mumbles and explanations that started to not even make sense. And most of all, there was even the word sorry, making it mostly an Apology.

"Ok! Ok! Stop! I get it! Now shut up!" Mr. Takeda immediately shushed Eiji who then paid attention to him.

"Oh, I'm So-" Eiji started, but immediately gets interrupted by Mr. Takeda.

"Don't you dare start Takahashi, I just don't want another of those Ramblin' ever again." Mr. Takeda started. "But it's fine, since you're new here, and it is pretty natural for you to get late."

"O-Okay sir..." Eiji replied.

"Anyways, according to the letter, you somehow seem capable. Your Uncle seemed to have a lot of faith in you kiddo." Mr. Takeda replied. Eiji then just nods, trying to not make a fool out of himself again. "Now let me ask you something kiddo..." Mr. Takeda asked, grabbing the young lad's attention.

"Why did you enroll here?" Mr. Takeda asked.

'That's the second time someone asked me that.' Eiji thought. Eiji then closed his eyes and started think carefully of what he was going to say.

Eiji was thinking deep. Of course he wasn't going to tell him about how his life was, how he had everything, then lost it in a blink of an eye. He wouldn't even tell his secret Identity as A.C.E anyways. So he had to be real, something deep inside he had to draw inspiration from.

A moment of silence had passed, until Eiji decided to answer the Question.

"I wished to study here because... I believed there was somewhere out there for me, that could help me reach my dreams. Somewhere I can fully explore and have a fresh new start in life. Somewhere I could have that experience to gain new Knowledge, New Friends... and Urge me to keep moving Forward." Eiji started, thinking about his former Band mates, and how he missed them, but was also set on moving forward, for a new future, a new path to success in life.

"I enrolled here because... I want to find my purpose in life again.. I want to experience what I used to have, I want to make People happy, like I used to, and I want to be Fulfilled." Eiji smiled.

Eiji then takes out that Yellow Hairclip and takes a good look at it once again.

"I want to find my Missing Piece..." Eiji smiled. Then turns to Mr, Takeda, eyes filled with determination and confidence.

"And I believed that I found that place to be Asahiyama High School." Eiji replied, the determination he's started to show, started to lace around his voice. "That's why I enrolled here Mr. Takeda."

'Such an Interesting Individual...' Mr. Takeda smirked, as he observed the determination the young man was with.

"Alright.. Welcome to Asahiyama High School, Eiji Takahashi." Mr. Takeda smiled and lent out his hand. A Joyous and hearty smile crept upon Eiji's frace as he gladly shook the hand of the Chairman himself.

"Thank you so much Mr. Takeda! But may I ask,where would my Classroom be?" Eiji asked. Mr. Takeda then told Eiji something else.

"Oh, You're enrolled here now.. But you're not starting today."

"P-Pardon?" Eiji asked, utterly confused.

"I mean , you're enrolled, but you'll be going to class tomorrow." Mr. Takeda replied. "For now, since you're late, you can't go into the classrooms, so you'll be doing some errands for now."

'So I get to be an errand boy for now, huh?' Eiji thought. 'Damn. I still wanted to meet my Classmates though...'

"Well, since that settled, I guess I should give you your only task for the day." Mr. Takeda said as he brought out an entire stack of Folders, and placed it above his table. "Now I want you to bring this to all of the Clubs listed. Each folder has the specified name for each specified club, and it's location. Could you do that?"

'T-That's a lot!' Eiji gulped as he saw the amount of folders.

"Don't worry, you'll just give those files to them, and you'll be on a jiffy!" Mr. Takeda smiled. "It's pretty easy, you just have to give them to the specific club."

Realizing that the Chairman would be right,

"Yes Sir!" Eiji replied with enthusiasm. Despite being an errand boy for the day, He still felt excited, knowing that he would roam around the campus. At least, he could get a glimpse of what he's going to deal with for his year.

"Okay then you may go now..." Mr. Takeda replied.

And with that, Eiji bows down in Courtesy and leaves the Office. He then looks at the first folder on top of all the folders he's carrying. It had the words : "TRACK CLUB" on it.

"Well, I guess that's the first one." Eiji sighed, and immediately made his way to where the clubs are located.

~Track Club, School Fields~

Eiji arrived to see the track club running and training. It took him a while to find where they were. Exhaustion was evident on his face, sweat dripping hard.

'The task would be easy he said... I'll be on a jiffy he said...' Eiji thought and frowned, as he panted and breathed Heavily. The thing was, he found the Track club, realizing for them to move around the whole school.

'Crap, Now how am I supposed to go near them... Oh well, I just have to follow them, and deliver the man's Files.' Eiji said as he forced himself to follow the Track club again.

And that's when he accidentally bumped on something.

Eiji, lying on the cement, and the Files scattered around him. Eiji looked around,noticing that the files are scattered, he tried to stand, but he just couldn't stand from the impact.

"Oww... That hurt."

He heard a voice. A voice that belonged to a female.

'Ah shit. Don't tell me I bumped into a girl. I'm in trouble now.' Eiji frowned. Suddenly, someone looked at him, lying down. She was already standing, noticing that he was exhausted.

"Oh my... Jeez, Mister, Are you okay?"

Eiji then turned to see the woman he bumped into. And what he saw, made his eyes, go wide as salad plates.

It was a girl. She had Light-orange hair that shined under the sun, Blue Eyes that had a seemed so Familiar to Eiji. She was wearing a bunny-shaped ribbon at the top of her hair, and as usual, she had a well-endowned figure. She seems to be an athletic type of person.

'It's her!' Eiji thought, his heart racing and mind spinning, he doesn't know what to think now. 'That can't be her! She had Red hair! I can't be so sure.. What if she looks different here?Oh god, what should I do, maybe she'd recognize me! I guess I should try to ask her?! No! But I made a promise! Is it fate?! I must be dreaming! This has to be her from Kyoto 2 years ago! She has Large Boobs?! No! Stop thinking about that! GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I'M MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF NOW! GOSH THE DOCUMENTS! EIJI!'

Eiji Takahashi, continued to ramble mentally.

"Are you okay Mister?" The girl asked. "Here let me help you!" She joyfully smiled and lended Eiji a hand, helping him up. They both notice the documents scattered on the ground.

"Oh Cra-"

"I got it!" She immediately interrupted, then helped Eiji pick up the documents. Thankfully, they weren't crumpled at all, which made Eiji sigh in relief.

"What are these anyway?" The girl asked.

"Um... The chairman asked me to give it to the Track Club. Well, to all clubs..." Eiji replied.

"Oh, Is that so? Okay, I'll try to give it to the captain later." The girl beamed a smile. She seemed to be so Cheerful, which made Eiji somehow smile.

"Um... I'm sorry I bumped into you by the way." She replied, giving him the documents that fell down. Eiji then immediately wavers, and reassures her.

"I-It's fine, actually, it's on me... I wasn't seeing where I was going..." Eiji chuckled a bit. And that's when Eiji remembered,

'It was exactly like the same time before... Except that it was the other way around..' Eiji thought.

Eiji felt a sense of Déjà vu as soon as he talked to this girl.

"Anyways, See you around..." The Girl started to run. But Eiji wouldn't want to waste this moment.

"Um... Wait A Second!" Eiji immediately called the girl's attention.

"Yeah?"

"This might be a really weird thing to ask..." Eiji started, scratching the back of his head, and looking at the girl with a hopeful look.

"H-Have we met before?" Eiji asked.

A awkward moment of silence had past. The wind started to blow a little bit stronger, but immediately dies down. The silence was deafening, and the suspense killing the nervous Takahashi.

The girl then smiles at Takahashi, and breaks the moment of silence.

"Of Course Not!" She joyfully replied, as the Butterfly she is.

"I haven't met you in my Entire Life!" She honestly replied, in the same manner.

'EEEEEEHHHH?!!!!' Eiji just felt himself shatter into pieces like glass. His guess was right. Fate was playing with him afterall.

"I-Is that so??? O-Okay..." Eiji replied with a sad chuckle. 'There goes that theory... dammit.' Eiji groaned internally.

"Hold on... You seem to be new here!" The girl gleefully replied.

"Y-Yeah, I just transferred here... But for now I'm being an errand boy for the Chairman." Eiji replied.

"Oh... Anyways, since I already bumped into you... I guess we should know each other!" She beamed the same smile. She then lent out a hand and introduced herself.

"I'm Yotsuba! Nice to Meet ya'!" She smiled.

'Everything about her is just makes me wanna smile. She's too joyful!' Eiji thought as he shook the hand of Yotsuba.

"The name's Eiji Takahashi... Nice to meet you too Yotsuba." Eiji smiled at Yotsuba. She made it clear that she wasn't the girl he met that time, however there was something about her, that was so familiar.

"Well, I gotta go and give this to the Captain..." Yotsuba replied.

"See you around Eiji-San!" Yotsuba smiled once more, and ran back to the Track club. Eiji then waves back at Yotsuba who was going further away.

"See ya..." Eiji sighed in relief. At least everything was back in track for him. The next thing he did was check which club he must visit next.

'Sports Club, huh?' Eiji smiled. 'Well, One down... and a bunch more to go... I'll finish it all today.'

And with that, he left the track and immediately sought out to find the other clubs.

~4 hours later~

"And... One Last Club... That was pretty hard." Eiji panted, realizing that the school was bigger than he thought it was.

'Oh he must be happy sitting in his chair doing nothing right now huh?' Eiji thought, pouting at the thought.

"Oh well, Just one more Club..." Eiji said. He then takes a look at the last folder, which had the words written on it:

"Music Club." Eiji read out loud.

It had been his passion, his whole life, something he basically enjoyed for the rest of the time. Only to be taken away by a certain group of people.

Starting to feel uncomfortable, he immediately shakes his head. Hoping to erase those feelings and memories.

"I promised to move forward. Now, let's go... Just one more club and I should probably rest." Eiji sighed. However, he already happens to find himself in front of the Music Club.

The door was just right in front of him. He then knocks on the door Three times, to be opened by one of the students inside.

"May I help you?" The man asked.

"Um... The Chairman, Mr. Takeda asked me to give you this..." Eiji replied.

"Oh... thank you..." The man said as he was about to close the door.

Eiji, wanted to leave instantly, however, deep inside there was this feeling that he must come inside... It was as if it was calling to him.

"Um.. Wait!" Eiji called, gaining the attention of the man.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Um... May I come inside?" Eiji asked. Hearing this, a smile crept up on the man's face.

"Sure!" The man replied.

And with that, Eiji walked inside the Music room, and what he saw gave him such a throwback to his old days.

All Eiji has right now was mixed emotions. The feeling of getting nervous and wanting to get out, but at the same time, he feels that he was reunited with a lost love, and he felt as ease and glad that he got back again.

"So... You seem to like Music huh?" The man asked.

"I-I do..." Eiji replied, in all honesty. "It's my life... Music is the very air I breathe... That's how it's connected to me... It was as if it's already a part of me..."

"Wow... That's pretty Poetic..." The man replied. "But I guess you're right, because what you said just now explained exactly how it feels to have a connection with it."

"Yeah... It's magical..." Eiji replied, while looking at a Sunset Patrol Poster just near the Board. "Sunset Patrol,huh?" Eiji asked.

"Yeah, they were really something! It's too bad A.C.E left the band... He was like a role model for all of us in the club." The man replied. Eiji then looks down, feeling a bit sad after those events that had happened 2 years ago.

The man continued to tell about his experience in music and how this club was formed, when something caught Eiji's eye. He immediately goes there and carries it.

(A/N: My dream Guitar!!!)

"The Saleen Stratocaster 1." Eiji replied. His eyes glowed, pupils grew big as he saw the guitar.

"A custom stratocaster, made and inspired by a Saleen sports car. Made from the fabulous brains of Ron Thorn. It's made from particularly a carbon fiber shell, and it's design was inspired from the Saleen S1!" Eiji said in a straight breath.

'And it was one of my guitars in my time during those days at Sunset Patrol...' Eiji thought.

The man just stared at him, astounded. Eiji then looked back to the man and chuckled a bit.

"Sorry... Guitar Geek..." Eiji sheepishly replied and giggled, as he put down the guitar back to where it belonged.

"It's fine... you know, A.C.E had the same one during his concerts too." The man replied. He then hands Eiji a glass of water.

"Water?" The man offered. Which Eiji gladly accepted.

"I'm pretty much surprised, you hold it the same way he holds it."

"Really..." Eiji looked back at the Guitar, suddenly memories starting to flood him again.

The man continued to talk about Sunset Patrol, mentioning Lisa, Ayato, and Yuu. However, this was just making Eiji uncomfortable.

"No one is more qualified to be the Lead Guy in the band more than me. That Loser Takahashi isn't fit for this job."

"It's either you leave Sunset Patrol... Or Else Lisa, Yuu, and Ayato, along with that Dipshit of an uncle Manager you have will lose their Careers and get hurt as well."

'Please just stop...' Eiji thought, as bad memories start to flood him.

The man continued to talk about how they idolize sunset patrol, and then memories just start to take over.

"Look Eiji, You don't have to do this! They're just doing this because they only care about the money we're making! You don't have to agree to get removed okay!"

"You can fight back! And we'll fight with you!"

'Please... just Stop... Please Shut up... please....' Eiji mentally begged, as the man continued on, and memories continued to flood into Eiji's mind, triggering some kind of trauma.

"YOU DUMB-ASS! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO?!" Lisa cried into his chest. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SIGN THAT STUPID PAPER?! JUST TELL ME EIJI! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT US?!"

And finally, the memories shift to Lisa, who was crying her heart out as Eiji left the band.

"Don't you care about me?"

A line that hit Eiji, the hardest, as if someone shot him through the heart.

And then that's when the man mentioned these insensitive words.

"I wonder if A.C.E truly Cared about his Band Mates. Because if he did... He wouldn't have to leave the Band at such an abrupt moment 2 years ago..."

That's when the man heard the shattering of a Glass. He turned to see Eiji Takahashi, looking down, and based on his position, he dropped the Glass. His hands clenched into fists.

"You don't know anything..." Eiji replied, his voice laced with pain.

"What do you mean b-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! SO STOP SAYING THAT A.C.E DID NOT CARE FOR HIS BAND MATES!!"

The man was taken aback by his sudden outburst. Eiji, then realizes what he had just done. He then looks at the man, with an apologetic face, and Apologized to him.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to Raise my Voice..." Eiji replied.

"Y-Yeah... You must be one of those intense fans huh?" The Man replied. "It's fine... We all have our opinions about him... I still Idolize A.C.E despite what happened..."

Eiji, still filled with pain, looks down and turns away.

"Thank you for your time... I must take my leave now..." Eiji replied. And with that, he immediately left the Music Room.

"That was one weird guy..." The man said to himself. He then looks at rhe shattered glass inside the Music Room.

"I guess I have to clean up again huh?" He sighed, as he started to grab the Broom and sweep the shards of broken glass.

~Vending Machine, School Campus~

After running away from the Music Room, Eiji finds himself beside a vending machine, sitting on a bench. Memories of the past start to flood him, remembering how Lucas Threatened him, how he had to decide on something on that meeting. But the one that actually hurt him the most...

"Do you even Care about me?"

The very words that Lisa said, before he had to say goodbye. Eiji couldn't help but Breakdown, realizing there's no escaping the past,despite trying so hard to move forward.

'It's all my fault... I should've done something... But I'm such a coward... People don't even think I care about them... They don't know what shit I had to go through...' Eiji cried. Feeling the pain consuming him.

A moment of silence had passed, only to be broken by a voice.

"Oh... My Matcha Soda."

Eiji then shoots up with his puffy eyes from crying. He turns to see where the voice originated.

'It's Déjà vu all over again.'

It was that Girl. Again. But she looked different. Eiji wondered now if Fate was truly playing with him.

'Okay... What the Hell is this?' Eiji sighed mentally.

She was looking different, her Hair was now Maroon, or Brownish-Red, her eyes were of the same color just like the previous girls, and she looks the same. She was incredibly beautiful, and she has a well-endowned figure. The only thing that made her look different was those Blue Headphones, and her Uniform.

"My Matcha Soda... Thank you for watching over it." She said in such a shy tone.

"Matcha Soda?" Eiji asked, wondering what product it is.

'What kind of Soda is that? It would taste pretty weird.' Eiji thought.

"You're sitting beside it." The girl explained, pointing at the soda can beside Eiji.

'Wow, it's really like that time... But Instead of sitting on a meat bun... I sat beside a soda can...' Eiji thought.

'JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS FATE DOING?! IS IT PLAYING WITH ME?!' Eiji thought.

"Oh... Okay... Here it is." Eiji then gave the girl the Matcha Soda, who gladly takes it and sits beside him. Eiji looks down, still sad from that incident at the music room. He wants to remember the good things about Sunset Patrol but, Life is such a dick.

"You seem sad." The girl spoke.

"Oh, really?" Eiji replied sarcastically. "I guess you're the only person who knows that."

"Well... I know when a person is sad... And Alone..." The girl replied.

"The feeling of being Left out... The feeling of people not being able to understand you..."

Eiji then looks at the girl, as if her words feel somewhat familiar. She seems to look out into the distance.

"But then, I still chose to strive hard, because there was someone who believed in me..." The girl said.

"Someone I hoped to be my Missing piece, but happens to choose someone else."

Eiji continued to look at the girl, who continued to drink her Matcha Soda. He could see the similarities of her and that girl from Kyoto. The way she tells her story, the ways she says she knows how it feels... it must be her.

It was as if, he was looking at someone who's like him.

She then looks at the curious Eiji, thinking he might be thirsty.

"Do you want some?"The Girl offered her Matcha Soda to Eiji.

"Me?" Eiji wondered.

"Of course, it doesn't have snot in it." The girl replied. Eiji was about to grab it when he remembered something.

"Hmm... So you like History huh..." Eiji replied, closing his eyes and scrunching bis chin.

"Nice Reference, by tbe way."

The girl was taken aback by this, so far only Fuutarou was the one who figured it out.

"You knew... Wow... You really are amazing like a certain someone I know." The girl replied, she then gives Eiji the Soda, which he accepts.

"It's nice... To know that someone out there who's another history geek like me." Eiji smiled.

"Yeah... It's pretty nice." She replied.

Suddenly, the school bell rang, and then the girl stood up.

"You must be new here..." The girl started.

"Yeah... I'm pretty much new here. But today, I'm jist a mere Errand boy." Eiji smiled.

"Anyways, See you... Next time..." The girl said and immediately smiled and turned her back to walk away.

Bu the things that just turned out, Eiji must confirm, truly. After the things she just did, she must be someone he really was familiar with.

'I must know... If it's really her...' Eiji thought and took a deep breath.

"Um... Wait a sec!" Eiji called the girl, who turns to him.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"Have we by any chance... Met before?" Eiji asked. He knew he had to know, things are just too much now. It's as if fate was teasing him too much.

The girl was utterly confused, but ends up smiling.

"No. I don't even know you." She bluntly replied.

And just like that, Eiji's confirmations crumbled into dust once again.

"Oh okay..." Eiji smiled, knowing that it's not her, but she had that similar feel.. "What's your name?" The girl asked, sounding a bit curious.

"Eiji..." Eiji replied, smiling at the girl. "Eiji Takahashi..."

The girl smiled back, "That's a nice name..."

"How about yours?" Eiji replied. The girl looks at Eiji.

"Miku."

And with that, she leaves Eiji Takahashi to his thoughts before he could even say a word.

"Miku... That's... A really nice name."
--
--
To be continued in the next chapter of HARMONY.

Eiji has met Two quints today... And it seemed to go pretty well. And Sheesh, so much for the first day... Eiji's PTSD from what happened 2 years ago, just triggers in an instant...

Anyways, to all my dear readers...
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 200+ Reads means a lot to me! I hope you're enjoying this book despite being my first fanfic!

Cheers to you guys! You're all awesome!

So yeah... See you again in the next chapter!

-Eirhon.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

151K 3.7K 81
The Sequel to The White Room Troubles is finally here! Follow Kiyotaka on his journey for freedom, peace of mind and the protection of the people he...
2.2M 113K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
290K 11K 25
Today, truck-san hit the wrong person and Y/N was the unfortunate victim of this mistake And now, God is currently apologizing to her. "Even gods ma...
57.7K 381 55
Do you love hot and sexy heroines? Well, gentlemen and that includes ladies, you came to the right place to do rping! Not only will it be these three...