Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

50. Revelations

13K 797 713
By Xythe_Phantasma

The hallways taken towards his cell was too long.

For every step, Y/n feels like her feet was heaving. Her body was feeling incredible heat and alertness as she counted every step and turns they were making.

It was deep underground floor (negative)-3rd where the security is under national level as Tsukauchi explained.

"We don't usually allow civilians to visit, but seeing as you were a special case, we tried to do what we can. We did question mr. Braun, but he doesn't speak much." The detective explained. "He did request to us that he also wanted to speak with you, hopefully, we could get information from him now if this works."

Y/n hummed and nodded. So the only purpose why she was allowed was a means of necessity in order for Reiner to speak. Although that was a disappointing thought, because if Reiner started giving them information, she might not be given a chance to see him. At the same time, she's thankful for this small ironic luck.

"Are you ready?" Endeavour asked as soon as they reached a white door.

"Yes, sir." Y/n replied.

Tsukauchi nodded, proceeding into pulling the knob open. And inside was another room, divided by a glass wall to what looked like another small room. On her side was an empty space as they entered. But as Y/n's eyes scanned the other side, she saw that blonde man sitting on the side of the bed. He looked rather sleepless and spaced out.

"As you requested, we made sure that all things we offered him are not made of metal. We changed them all to woods." Tsukauchi told her until he went to the side of the room. "Currently, he cannot see or hear us here." He then pointed to the red button on the wall. "Once I press this, you two will be able to converse."

Y/n clenched her fist. She didn't know what to feel in that situation. Disappointment, pity, anger, sympathy. It was mixing up.

As soon as the detective pressed the button, Reiner's eyes ran towards the glass. His eyes observed her for a while before letting out a chuckle. "That's funny. What are you wearing right now?" He started.

The girl grunted from his headstart. Of course, it's her uniform right now but she did kept asking the same thing the first day she forced herself to wear it. "I need information." She said instead. "As our conversation was cut short, you should tell me the truth now."

"That's why I asked for you. Because you need to understand why you are a warrior--"

"Enough bullshit. We're no longer in the walls so either you speak, or just shut up forever." She glared at him darkly. She didn't really know why this man is so insistent on forcing her to his warrior fiascos.

"Y/n Ackerman." He called out. Standing up from the bed and made his way in front of her which was only divided by the thick glass. He stared at her shorter structure for a while before speaking. "You really are hard to reach at this point." He said. His hand placed on the glass where in his line of sight was where her face was.

She frowned. What is he talking about? "Stop with your nonsense and speak."

"During our warrior training, he told us your special circumstance why you can shift." He started. "Put your hands on the glass and you'll see what I'm talking about."

Although hesitant, Y/n complied, placing het hand across Reiner's palm. Sudden gush of what looked like lightning hit her head, quickly retracting her hand away. "What was that?" She asked.

"Do it again. Don't remove your hand. This is the only truth you need to know." He said. "Maybe there, you'll also see your whole name, Y/n Ackerman." He emphasized her name.

The girl sighed, placing her hand on the glass again until lightning crept through her veins. Images started flashing by bits and pieces. But all of which are Reiner's memories. The child Reiner who was crawling into the rough ground with Bertoldt, their hands holding guns battling each other.

Flash of images about his past before he joined the training, his family and whatnot.

Memories where Reiner's younger self was looking to a girl who was working herself to training with unending vigor which Y/n could clearly remember as her younger self. It wasn't only ones, twice... almost everyday he'd bat his eyes to that particular direction.

Memories then went where they were talking in a friendly way. Her wide smile towards him as she said the words, "I wanted to protect my family so I came. How about you?"

The girl didn't get any particular answer to the question and the memory flipped to another one. A blonde man standing in front of them.

Zeke Jeager, smiling as he petted the girl's head with utmost care. "Y/n, we're going to put you through the test now. Are you up for it?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" The younger gave him an enthusiastic reply. Few of the children like them were just as enthusiastic. There were a total of yen children lined up all of which were to undergo the same experiments.

"Good."

Most days of Reiner's training came to pass but there was no sight of Y/n anywhere until one meeting was held to the people who recieved Ymir's titan.

The images flipped again, fast forward to a scenario Y/n couldn't help but gasp in disbelief. "We infused a titan's fluid into her. The dose is enough to turn on into a titan. However, we also injected a fluid containing a replicated artificial titan powers." Zeke explained.

The girl on that particular testing room was shaking. Her e/c eyes were crystaline in sight. It looked beautiful yet at the same time scared, shocked and in utter confusion. Her skin was shedding crystals like they were snow piling up to her body and then falling through the floor.

"We tried it to other Eldian children, but unfortunately, they all didn't revert back when we injected the substance. Maybe it's because she's half Ackerman and half Reiss that she was able to do it, huh?" The man smirked.

Y/n embraced her small self turning her bright beautiful eyes towards the children who was watching her. She looked tired, almost the the point of being sleepless. Traces of blood also stained the back of her white shirt.

"For now, we are working on her regenerative ability. It healed quite normally, but I guess this also depended on her will. We could call the experiment a success."

(She saw more, but we'll discuss that later on because I don't want to fill the chapter with flashbacks)

.

Y/n retracted her hand away from the glass. It was getting hard to breathe that she felt like collapsing.

"Ackerman, are you okay?" Tsukauchi asked.

Sweat trickled from her forhead while glaring at Reiner. "That must be another lie." She told him.

"Oh, is it?" He asked back. "Y/n Reiss Ackerman?"

She clicked her tongue.

"The reason why you were taken away was for the reason that you have a royal blood inside of you. Among all children, you're the sole survivor for that test." He started. "Your only mission was to get the founding titan." He explained.

Y/n pondered about the so called Royal blood. Reiner's information was lacking as well so she couldn't be certain if she is anywhere related to Krysta-- Queen Historia.

"But before the experimentation ended, you flee while we're on our way to our mission. Maybe along the lines, lost your memories and found yourself back to the walls getting influenced by idiots." He said.

Y/n glared at him again. "Your people forced a seven year old to enter a battlefield. You yourself know this, Reiner." She said.

"They didn't have a choice, I was also a kid that time. You think I like what I did? I killed because of the same reasons you had to. I fought because it was the only way." He punched the glass.

The two adults behind Y/n prepared themselves but it doesn't look like Reiner will turn into a titan because of Y/n's assurance.

"Bertoldt was the same. Annie as well." He said. "You know it too. Why you had to lie. You know how much it hurts to sacrifice oneself for another." He said.

She held her breath. Watched Reiner hold his head and pulled the extent of his hair. She knew... she hated how much she understood. She hated how they started becoming similar in reasoning. That he can justify what he did just because he wanted to protect someone, because if things like these happens to her as well, she's more than willing to do anything right or wrong

"I'm going crazy." She chuckled. "You're so good at pursuading people to sympathise. Back then, I looked up to you, Reiner."

The blond man turned to her. A shine of confusion in his eyes.

"You were already a personification of a perfect soldier. But eversince that day in Trost, I've already thought that you've lost your mind."

Reiner chuckled. "I look up to you too." He replied in a low calm voice. "You were strong, calm, smart. You do everything with latent grace despite the cruel reality confronting the world. Its unfortunate that we didn't set on the same page."

She just looked at him in the eyes.

The door slammed open behind them. The four indivudual in the room turned to the officer who was chasing his breath, his eyes wide and his expression driven that it was quite serious.

"What is it?" Endeavor asked.

"Some UA students from class 1-A... they..." he swallowed. "They went missing!" He told them.
.

.

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

Soon as the continuous dripping of water was put to a stop, a big splash of water containing a number of colorful students fell into the ground simulteanously.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugo coughed as he lifted himself up.

"W-where are we?" Midoriya looked around finding how they ended up in some alley.

"Is everyone alright?!" Tenya asked. From where they fell, seven figures started standing up from getting drenched.

It alarmed them that they were somewhere unfamiliar. But what put them on edge were screams around the premise. The sound of horror and the uncertain waves of vibration on the ground.

As soon as their eyes turned to a certain opening on the alley, one naked giant that looked like your typical office superior stood on the other end.

It was around five meters, a height big enough to reach the buildings. Soon, it's head turned towards them, his bush like brows and wrinkled frowning image made him look angrier. But something scared them more than its height or expression...

It was the hanging dead body on its mouth, as if he was smoking a cigarette. The body, similar to Y/n's uniform dangled from left to right as he walked. Blood trickled on the floor.

His naked body then started stroding towards the students.

Who would have thought...

That a broken sink in the locker room would literally sink a number of students to another world?

.

Anotha drip drip drip, yeah.

So yeah, I'm still thinking who we should put into Y/n's world in AOT... (definitely not to suffer and recieve a Levi princess kick... definitely not!)

So here they are:

Bakugo
Midoriya
Shoto
Kaminari
Kirishima
Tenya
Yeah, also Mineta

(You'll know the eighth person soon)

Why only boys?

Cuz y'know, it happened in the boy's locker room.

Why only them?

Well, let's just say, the others didn't arrive yet. I don't want to overcrowd AOT world, and I can't exactly focus on everyone if I ever transported the class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.6K 29
The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought them new problems, but a new student. T...
546K 19.1K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
52.9K 1.7K 15
Shigaraki Tomura is a student at UA, he works exceptionally well in all subjects but soon encounters a villain by the name of Dabi. Dabi is a dangero...
2.5K 2 15
Y/N is a new student to UA But quickly finds new friends and is on her way to become a amazing hero Until this blonde bitchbaby with horrid anger is...