The Wolf and The Hedgehog

nagisa_1422 tarafından

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~The Pussycats!~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentines Special Part 1~
~Valentine's Special Part 2~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~THE BIG THREE~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
~OVERHAUL~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
TRUTH!
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

~Symbol Of Peace~

422 13 6
nagisa_1422 tarafından

Y/N's pov:

Best Jeanist was dead, and this guy was the head of the league of villains. We all were hiding behind the broken wall, just praying that he won't catch us. Suddenly there was a splashing sound followed by a voice that belonged to...Katsuki.

"Damn it! What the hell?" He said coughing.

"Sorry, Bakugo," The leader said. Suddenly the whole LoV was there groaning about the liquid that brought them here.

"Master," Shigaraki said. 

"You have failed me again, Tomura," He said, "But don't be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back along with this boy. Because you judged him to be an important pawn. Keep trying as long as you need to."

'Remember what we are here for. Back then we couldn't move at all so we couldn't save him. So what is stopping us now, Y/N? Zuku is also thinking the same thing.' Scar said as I looked at Zuku and nodded.

'If we don't move now nothing will-' My thoughts were interrupted by Iida stopping us both and giving us a glare.

"You are here after all," The master said making us gasp but suddenly we heard a loud noise followed by...

"I'll have you return everything...All for One," Uncle Might shouted.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" AFO asked. So he is the reason for Uncle Might's bad health.

Everyone started fighting and we stood there thinking what we can do, without fighting. As we were thinking, Katsuki was fighting the LoV and All Might was fighting AFO.

"Iida, guys!" Midoriya suddenly said, his eyes having the look that he has a plan.

"No you can't Midoriya," Iida said. "At least listen to him prez," I said.

"There is a way, where we can rescue Kacchan without fighting," He said.

"Tell us," Sho said

"But this plan also depends on Kacchan, so listen carefully," Zuku said, "The plan wouldn't work much if I do it even though we are good friends now, so Y/N this all depends on you."

"Give us the details Midoriya," Sho said. 

"So here's the plan. Since Scar is still recovering we need to do this a bit differently. Iida and I will hold Kiri in front while Y/N you are on our backs. with the hardening quirk, Kiri will break us through with a boost of Iida's Recipro burst and my quirk. Then Todoroki will make an ice ramp as tall in the air as you can. Once we are high in the air, Y/N it's your turn. It won't be 100% success if I do it, or anyone else. But you are the person Kacchan will listen to. You are his best friend his lover, and his soulmate. Is his better half call out to him he will come!" Zuku explained, "So this is my plan." 

We all looked at Iida who was thinking hard, but he agreed. As soon as we broke the wall, Sho made us a huge ice ramp. The villains haven't noticed us yet. As soon as we were high in the air, it was all up to me. I jumped and turned around holding out my hand and yelled, "COME ON!" Katsuki looked at me and smiled before blasting himself up and catching my hand.'

"YOU IDIOTS!" He yelled. 

"Shut up, Katsu!" I laughed while crying tears of joy.

"Bakugo, on my mark create a blast!" Iida said.

"Watch my mark!" KAtsuki yelled.

"This isn't a time to fight," Kiri said. I looked back and saw that Todo and Momo had escaped without being caught. 

We stopped in front of the train station. As soon as we caught our breaths, Kiri, Zuku, and I hugged Katsu.

"So glad to have you back!" We all said together.

"It's good to be back, but remember. I wasn't rescued. You just happened to be the best route to escape for me." As the two backed off while I still held on. He hugged me back and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

We heard a loud blast and looked at the big screen which was telecasting the fight live only to see... Uncle Might in his skeleton form.

"Huh?" "That is All might? "What's happening!" "This can't be!" The whole crowd was confused and muttering not believing their eyes.

I looked at Zuku who had a face showing a face full of fear and KAtsuki had a shocked face. AFO was teasing All Might about his weak body when All Might started getting up and standing straight.

"Even if my body wastes away...Even if you expose me to this state...my heart still remains as a symbol of peace! It's not something you can steal, not even a little bit." Uncle Might said.

"Wonderful, I give up. But just wanted you to know this..." AFO was speaking but it was not clear enough, thanks to my wolf senses I could hear it.

"Tomura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson!" AFO said. As soon as I heard that I fell to the ground with a shocked expression. (just you know her not personally but know that she was your uncle's successor) Zuku and Katsuki ran to me and asked me what I heard.

"Nana Shimura is Shigaraki's grandmother," I said looking at the screen

" It can't be..." Zuku said, and I wondered how he knew about Nana.

"ALL MIGHT!" The whole crowd cheered and encouraged the hero to fight who was just in pretty shock.

"Go, All might!" "Don't lose All Might!" The whole crowd was cheering. I had failed to see the guilty, depressed look on Katsuki's face

"UNCLE MIGHT!" I shouted.

"WIN! ALL MIGHT!" Katsuki and Zuku shouted together. 

AFO rose high in the sky and sent a shockwave sending all the other heroes trying to help All Might kilometers away. Suddenly his arm started to form in a bulky form, with spikes and various things coming out of it.

"How annoying. Let's not talk about what is not real and talk about is real," AFO said, "the shockwaves I sent now, they just wore you out! In order to kill you properly, I will punch you with the ultimate combination of quirks I possess."

"After exchanging blows with you All might I am certainly sure that there's no One For All left in you. What you are using right now are just the residual crumbs, The embers left after you passed it on. And the fire weakens every time you use it. A feeble light that will go out even if you blow on it...Midoriya Izuku, that's who you transferred it to right?," AFO said, making me look at Zuku and finally realizing that Zuku is actually the ninth bearer of OFA. "He came ever after you told him not to break the rules like you have no authority over him. So die with regrets All Might. You are not a good teacher also," He yelled charging at All Might with his monstrous hand.

"You are right...As a teacher, I must scold him. I have to scold him." All Might said as he was pushed back.

"I see... How unsightly," AFO said pushing All MIght even harder who screamed in pain.

"UNCLE MIGHT!!" I yelled standing up again.

"It's not just a symbol," Uncle Might said resisting the blow, "Like my master did for me until I finish raising him, I can't-- I CAN'T DIE!" He yelled punching AFO with his other hand.

"That's weak!" "That's because I didn't have my back in it," All might yelled raising his broken right arm.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!" He yelled punching AFO hard into the ground causing a whirlpool so big everything around them was a wreck. He put the last embers of his quirk in this final blow. Uncle Might was finally quirkless...again. He raised his right hand as a symbol of victory, going back into his muscle form, causing the whole crowd to go crazy.

"Damn old man...don't push yourself," I chuckled crying tears of joy.

As the sun peeked out, rescue operations had begun. Uncle Might hadn't moved from his place. The five of us had started walking away when suddenly we heard Uncle Might speak. 

"You're next," He said pointing his finger at the camera. The whole crowd cheered thinking this message was a warning for the villains but, this was a message for his successor that he is gonna be the next Symbol of Peace.

Zuku started crying badly and I chuckled and hugged him. Katsuki was watching this but didn't say anything.

"Stop crying you, big baby! He chose you for a reason and you are gonna be an amazing symbol of peace," I whispered into his ear. I pulled and saw him staring at me in shock. I winked and walked to Katsuki who grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and we began to walk away, Zuku following close behind.

"What did you say to him and why is he crying?" He asked me. I laughed

"He was just worried and his emotions came out by hearing Uncle Might say that warning to the villains and I just reassured him that everything will be fine," I said trying not to expose Zuku and his secret. Katsuki just nodded and kissed me on the forehead.

"Glad to have you back, Katsu," I said squeezing his hand.

"Glad to be back, Wolfie," He said squeezing my hand back.

All right our babie is saved and Y/N knows the big secret. Finally, this arc is over. I may upload a few special chapters. Thank you for all your love and support. Until next time! Peace Out!✌✌✌

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
42.9K 1.1K 72
Using his quirk on the top of a mountain, where his father also trained, he received new burns. He could handle it though... he wanted this. He wante...
971 55 5
(Sanji x reader) Two people run into each other on the street one day and fate chooses for their paths to cross once again. All is sweet, but things...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...