My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 6
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 11
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 23
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 28
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 30
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 40
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 15

3K 123 11
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

(((I said in introduction chapter that, Jungkook is stronger like Alpha. He is Royal omega and he can be strong, only when he know about his rare type. I just wanted to remind you guys. I thought that you guys will think like 'Jungkook is strong like Alpha, then why he is not fighting and healing like Alpha.

In this story, If dragon took control, the human side can't get the control back, Only if the dragon decides to give the control. But dragon can take control whenever they want)))

Jungkook is sulking like a kid, whenever Taehyung went away from him. Now Jungkook is laying on top of Taehyung. He playing with Taehyung shirt button and Taehyung is smoothly rubbing Jungkook hair. Now Jungkook calmed down. Taehyung needs to speak with Jungkook. So Taehyung sat up and put Jungkook in his lap. He looked at Jungkook neck. Its still fresh and reddish. Whenever he sees this, his anger started to build up. He controlled himself.

"Baby" Taehyung called Jungkook.

"Hmmmmm" Jungkook said and looked at his Alpha with his doe eyes.

"Listen to me carefully baby. I need you to give control to your dragon." Taehyung said. Jungkook eyes started shedding tears.

(((Jungkook dragon likes to take control. But JK saw the state of Jungkook, he decided to let Jungkook to calm with Alpha. He also want to take control and heal Jungkook. But Jungkook is in his deep omega mode. If his dragon took control, Jungkook will be more sad and think that His Alpha and his dragon doesn't want to be with him)))

"Wh-why??? You don't want to be with me!!!!i know. You and V always like JK more than me right!!!!" Jungkook said and, hit Taehyung chest and cried. Taehyung coo at Jungkook. Jungkook is jealous of his own dragon(JK is laughing. Taehyung can feel JK happiness). Taehyung wanted to cuddle Jungkook and give him kisses. But Jungkook needs to healed soon.

"No baby look at me. We love you both equally. But JK needs to take control then only you will be healed soon. Tomorrow we have mate finding ceremony right!!!!you should be strong enough for this ceremony. " Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook forehead.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung. He also know know that only his dragon can heal faster. But he wanna spend with Taehyung V. He couldn't control. He just hugged and cried. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. V saw this. He took control. V grabbed Jungkook face from neck and looked into Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook doe eyes are shining with tears. His lips in a pout, and his cheeks eyes are red due to crying. V smiled at the cute jealous Jungkook and kissed Jungkook on his lips. But Jungkook broke the kiss and started get up from Taehyung V lap.

But V pulled Jungkook to his lap and

"My queen, you know that we love you so much. You know, Jk can take control without your concern!!!!but he didn't want to make you sad. So only still he didn't took control. Also don't be jealous of you own dragon baby. You and him are same soul." V said.

"I know. But I wanna spend time with you....still you only supporting him" Jungkook said and pouted.

V laughed at his omega. Jungkook is in omega mode and he can understand why he is acting like this. He grabbed Jungkook chin and kissed Jungkook. Jungkook tried to break the kiss. But he couldn't. Soon he started to kiss back.

"Trust me baby, you are like this because of what happened before. Don't worry. As I said before, alpha is here with you....." V said in his deep dominating voice. Jungkook nodded his head. And his dragon JK took control. JK is smiling brightly at V.

"Hm finally, my baby decided to give control to you" V said and pecked JK.

"Hm hm, he is very scared and he didn't want to leave you"JK said and smiled.

"I know...thank you baby for not taking control....like I said you are going to take care of him, when I am not around. Tomorrow we will meet." V said and pecked JK forehead. V gave control to Taehyung and Taehyung saw Jk , smiled brightly at him

"Finally he decided ah!!!" Taehyung said and ruffled JK hair.

"Hm hm,,, don't worry.....he is taking rest...we will be ready for tomorrow" JK said and pecked Taehyung.

Taehyung and JK, both slept peacefully.

Namjin

Namjoon hold Jin by his waist and led him to his room. Both now laying in the bed. Namjoon can feel the sadness from Jin. He turned his body towards Jin and

"Jin, why are you still sad!!!!!everything is ok now. You did your best....also no one can easily break the dominance. But you and Jin did a great job" Namjoon said and Jin hugged Namjoon tightly. Finally Jin also calmed down and slept. Namjoon pecked Jin forehead.

Yoonminseok

Jimin is shaking lightly. Because he is the one who broke the dominance first. It pained a lot. Both Yoongi and Jhope praised him and gave many kisses to calm Jimin. Jimin hugged both of them and slept.

No one POV

Taehyung put a pillow for Jungkook to hold. Then he came outside from his room. There he saw Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope.

"Shall we go" V asked. Yes V. V took control.

"Yes alpha" all three said and started walking towards torture room.

V opened the door. There he saw Jack who is tied in the wall chains. V went near Jack and looked into Jack eyes. Now it is normal.

Jack looked at the Royal alpha.

"Alpha I didn't do anything. Please please let me go" Jack pleaded.

"Shut up...even it is not your fault, you need to be punished for hurting my Queen and my friends." V said.

"No please, I didn't do anything. I will tell you everything that happened " Jack pleaded.

"Alpha, he is right. We need to hear from him." Yoongi said. V calmed himself.

"Tell us" V said.

"Two days before, when I was walking to my dorm from the cafeteria, my dragon warned me about something. I become alert and I know its not a dragon. It is something Alpha. It is like a dark aura. So I started to walk faster. Before I enter my dorm, I was pulled and within a second I am in university terrace. I was scared and I saw one figure. That figure asked me to kill Jungkook. But I said I can't. Then another figure came and said 'I told you, he will not do that, let me handle him' that figure said and started to chant something. Then my conscious gone and I woke up here after two days" Jack finished his speech.

V looked at Jack. He can see the feared expression. He decided to keep him alive because, he didn't do anything with his knowledge.

"Remember this, I am letting you go. You rejected their offer to kill my queen. For that I am proud of you" V said in his deep voice. Jack bowed his head

"Alpha, I need to tell you something " Jack dragon said. Jack dragon took control. All looked at him.

"Tell me" V said to Jack dragon.

"When Jack was trapped in their magic, I was able to break their magic for seconds. There I saw two figures standing there. I am sure, they are from our class and they determined to break you and queen" Jack dragon said and bowed his head.

"Thank you???" V asked.

"Olive alpha" Jack dragon Olive said.

"Thank you Olive. You can go now. And don't tell anything about this to anyone" V said and Olive nodded.

Yoongi and Jhope freed him.

All our boys came to their dorms. Now they are in the study room.

"Tomorrow, we will know the date and time for our marking. Till then we have to protect Jungkook no matter what.....I know that bastard is waiting for me to mark Jungkook. If I mark Jungkook, it will be easy for him to break us easily " V said.

"But Alpha, if you marked Jungkook it will be easy for us right. Because you and Jungkook will feel the bond connection fully and Jungkook will know about his rare dragon " Namjoon asked.

"You are right Namjoon. But if he claimed Jungkook after I mark him, I can fell all his pain and sadness. That bastard used black magic to control Jack mind. If he did something like this Jungkook, think about it!!!that bastard can control my Jungkook and my royal omega" V said.

"So, what are we gonna do??" Jhope asked.

"I will explain you all" Taehyung said and started to explain his plan.

All looked at V shockingly.

"Wow Alpha, how did you know about this? and when did you found about this" Namjoon asked.

"If I need to protect my Queen, I will go any extreme level" V said and smirked.

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧

Hey guys!!!!I hope this chapter is not boring. Next chapter will be mate finding ceremony. But first I will update another short chapter about mate finding ceremony. Then you all can understand the process without any doubts. So next chapter will be update about the process and then the story will be continued.

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 426K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
665K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
668K 28.1K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
1.2M 55.3K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...