When green met blue || Clexa...

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out wi... More

1 - break free
2 - WOODS
3 - something between them created
4 - admire her
5 - your biggest weakness
6 - a big lie
7 - grounded
8 - surviving
Why can't I forget you?
9 - permission
10 - I need you
11 - to the woods
Our survivng
12 - Could I steal a kiss?
13 - We're together
14 - Because I love you
15 - sounds amazing
16 - Polis at a sunset
17 - No PDA on this trip
18 - nothing and no one
19 - Griffin, get off of Woods. Now
20 - SURPRISE
21 - what happened
22 - waffles
23 - carnival
24 - Two Christmases!
25 - Thought it'd be a nice surprise
27 - Our story
28 - New Year
29 - It's my mom
But it can't be over
30 - They know, don't they?
31 - Amazing
Epilogue

26 - Metaphoric lock to your heart

733 41 10
By Pseudo_Wariatka

"Clarke, love, wake up," Lexa whispered very quietly. She soothed gently hair off Clarke's cheek. Clarke hummed in answer. She opened her eyes slightly to see the most beautiful view she could ever ask for. Lexa smiled when green met blue. "We need to get up before she'll break into this room."

Clarke yawned. "Why are we whispering?" she asked, as quietly.

"She's in the bathroom."

"Oh, I see," she nodded and yawned again.

Lexa smiled peacefully. One last time she glanced at Clarke and then she stood up. She slowly walked to the door of bathroom and then knocked on them.

"Mum, you're there?" she asked, now louder. Her voice was still raspy.

"Yeah, you both can come in."

Lexa opened the door and saw her mother there already dressed. She had some formal shirt and black jeans. She was putting on a slight makeup. Clarke rolled off the bed, too, and showed up right behind Lexa. She tried hard to get her eyes off Lexa's ass, but Lexa's short shorts weren't making it easy for her.

When Lexa walked deeper into bathroom, Clarke walked there, too.

"Good morning, miss Woods," she said, as she noticed Lexa's mum.

"Morning, child." Sonja slightly nodded at the blonde. She looked then at Lexa in the mirror. "I still think it was very inappropriate. Two girls in one bed..." Lexa almost choked on her toothpaste.

Clarke decided to help her. She stepped closer to the woman. "I swear to you, miss, there was nothing inappropriate in it. We were separated as much as we could, laying on two sides of bed, as far away as we could." Clarke tried very hard to keep her face straight. It was stupid, it would've been even when they were just friends. What's s inappropriate in two girls sleeping in one bed? Weren't sleepovers exactly about it?

"Well, that's good. I could agree on Lexa sleeping with me, but I'm worried the bed's too small for us both," Sonja said. She ended her makeup. She now just stared at herself in the mirror.

"Really, that's fine." Clarke nicely smirked to Sonja. "Like I said, we'll survive those few nights." She nodded, as an assurance for Lexa's mom.

"Alright, then. I'll stop worrying about it." She turned more to her daughter. "Should I go downstairs?"

"I suppose," Lexa answered, shrugging. "If Abby won't be there, then you can just wait for us. We'll get ready and go there real soon."

Sonja without word just walked out of the bathroom. As they heard footsteps on the stairs, they closed the door.

"You won't take ill, if I say, that she's kinda annoying?" Clarke whispered, looking into green eyes in the mirror.

Lexa chuckled. "No, I won't. I know my mother well enough to agree with you."

"Good, cause she's really annoying and that's only day one."

When girls got ready and changed into something more comfortable, they walked downstairs. Under the Christmas tree they saw a few presents. Abby already waited for them at the couch. Clarke walked into kitchen to make both of them coffee. She almost stumbled, when she saw Sonja and Kane conversing there.

"Oh, hi there," Kane smiled, when he saw Clarke staring at him. He chuckled as he noticed her expression.

"Umm... hi." She walked closer. "Were you... here... all..."

"Night? No. I just got here," he smiled to her kindly.

"Oh, good." She sighed, relieved. "I mean-- I mean, if you'd be here all night, it'd be good either, but you know, it's a relief that you didn't and-- and I'll shut up right now," she nodded, looked down, and came back to Lexa.

Lexa frowned, as she noticed her blonde walking to her, with a very embarrased expression. "Klork? What about coffee?"

"I... forgot." She nodded, walked past Lexa, and stopped right in front of her mom. "Couldn't you tell me, that Kane was here?"

Abby laughed. "I'm sorry," she nodded. "Clarke, Kane is here."

Lexa chuckled, looking at them both.

Clarke turned and looked at her. "You're so helpful right now."

"I know," she nodded, still laughing.

Kane and Sonja got out of kitchen.

"All right, everyone!" Kane smiled to everyone. He looked at Sonja, but he was met with cold seriousness. Though, it didn't grey him. "Should we start the best part?"

Abby smiled and nodded. "Clarke, you know what to do. You're the youngest here," she looked at her, then Christmas tree.

"Right," Clarke sighed and walked to the tree.

She dug under it and grabbed three small presents. One was for Abby, one for Lexa, and one for her. She gave everyone their presents. She grabbed another presents. Another one for Clarke, also one for Kane, another for Lexa, and for Abby. Last present under the tree was for Abby.

There wasn't any for Sonja, simply because no one knew she'd come. Lexa would feel guilty that she didn't get her anything, but Sonja didn't give her anything, either, so the guilt was covered with anger... and a bit of disappointment.

There was no present from Clarke to Lexa, nor from Lexa to Clarke. Only because of Sonja. Those two presents were too personal and they both agreed, that it'd be just better if they'd give it to each other when they'd be alone.

Abby got both girls the same thing - pillows made of wool braids in the shape of heart. They both were pink, Clarke's had a big C in the middle, Lexa's big L.

Kane tried really hard to get something that they'd like. Though, it seemed like he didn't consider the idea twice.

Lexa opened the small box. Inside of it, she found a small, plastic bag with a dirt inside of it and a small pack with seeds. She stared confused at those two things. She looked at what Clarke had. Her box was a bit bigger and it had a earthen flowerpot. Well, it made sense now.

"Do you like it?" he asked, looking very hopefully at them.

"Yeah, we do," Lexa nodded, smiling at him.

"It's matching," he said, pointing at the pot and dirt.

"Yep. I can see that."

"I tried," he said, quietly.

"Yes, you did. It's very... interesting. We're definitely gonna try plant the seeds in the pot with my dirt. Right, Clarke?" She asked and nudged he slightly.

Clarke, as confused as her, smiled kindly and nodded. "We are."

"I really tried," Kane mouthed to Abby, she just chuckled.

Abby opened her presents. Clarke got her a new wallet, Lexa apron with a text "best housemate", and Kane a very cute sweatshirt. This was the only present he was sure of, as Abby was bugging about it for a long time.

Abby put on the apron. Clarke looked at it and gasped.

"Mum is better housemate, than me?"

Lexa laughed. "I knew you'd say that. But look, I wouldn't be able to buy you this apron, cause you can't cook."

"Good point," Clarke nodded, laughing.

Then it was time for Kane. Abby got him three bow ties. One from herself, one from Clarke, and one from Lexa. She knew they wouldn't have anything for him, as they had no clue he'd come until he actually did.

"They're so lovely."

Abby then turned to Sonja. "I'm really sorry, we didn't have anything for you, miss Woods, but we didn't know you'd come."

"Yeah, I'd buy you something, but you know, it's not that you have anything for me, so..." Lexa added.

Sonja smiled falsely, and walked to Lexa. "You really think I didn't get you anything? I'm your mother."

Lexa frowned, very surprised. Sonja handed her very small box and then sat at the couch again. Very sceptically, Lexa opened the box. As she was guessing, it wasn't some normal present. The box had two necklaces, one with a gold heart, that had a key lock in the middle, and the one with a key, that would perfectly fit into the lock.

"Umm... thank you?" She said, looking very confused at her mother.

"It's like a metaphoric lock to your heart. You have a lock and a key to it, so you'll be able to keep it safe from any boy," Sonja smiled, as kindly as she could.

"Woow..." Lexa only managed to say. She stared at the necklaces with her mouth wide opened.

Clarke, that was sitting next to her, stared at the present shocked, too. Abby was drilling her eyes into Sonja's, but miss Woods was only looking at her daughter. She thought that the present was genius. Poor Kane had no idea what to do now. He was sitting in the armchair very uncomfortably.

The whole situation was uncomfortable for every person there. Maybe except for Sonja.

Lexa finally closed the box with necklaces and looked at her mother. She tried to smile, but it looked more like a whim. "You have nothing to worry about, mother. No boy will ever steal my heart."

Sonja nodded. "I mean, some day, when you'll be like thirty, you will have to bond with someone. You know, I'm looking forward for having at least five grandchildren."

"Hmm..." Lexa hummed only.

Literally everyone stared at Sonja in shock. She seemed not noticing or caring. She was Lexa's mother, so her opinion was obviously the most important here, why should she care about others, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 99 16
Clarke was having a hard time at home. She felt like she could not catch a break. She felt LOST, until one day she meets the new girl at school, Alex...
5.6K 159 22
She has the best start of senior year; Clarke has a date with the women she is (not so) secretly crushing on for months, has amazing friends and is g...
182K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
93.8K 3.2K 52
(this is kind of poorly written) Clarke lives in TonDC, New Jersey and she's seventeen. She's been bullied almost all of her lie. She has no friends...