Different

By honeymoonlwt

Charlotte is a fan who has a complicated life, especially because of her father. She moves to London for her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 4

444 25 3
By honeymoonlwt

5:30 pm

The doors open and the entrance of the stadium turns into a rugby scrum. Fans run everywhere, shouting and pushing everyone. They're crazy I think. It makes me laugh because every seat is already designated but they still run as if someone would steal their seat.
I step in line and patiently wait for my turn.

I finally enter the stadium and immediately feel so good. I feel like I'm exactly where I should be, this place makes me feel at home. Especially because I don't really have a home since my mother died two years ago and my father never cared about my little sister and I.
The feeling of being here, after all those years, and seeing the stage ready and all the fans taking place, it's just beyond amazing.

I head to my seat and I'm pleasantly surprised by how well I can see the stage. Well I have front row tickets so that was kind of obvious.

It's nearly 6 o'clock now and I still have two hours to wait before the boys come on stage. Most of the fans, except me, brought a sign for the show so I decide to read them.

Niall you're irrishistible. Déjà vu

I love you Harry. Not very original.

Liam, you are my favourite Larry shipper. I can't help giggling at that one. Liam has never been very discreet when it comes to Larry but as a Larry shipper, I'm more than fine with it.

Louis, he loved you first. Cute

Liam, ask Harry what happened in Wellington. Very good one, I hope Liam will read that one.

Harry, hit me with your banana. I look at the girl holding this sign and laugh. She must be like nine or ten years old, why is she even holding a sign like this ? This fandom needs to chill sometimes, some fans are still very young but kinky as fuck.

God exists because Zayn Malik exists. True.

Zayn Malik is the reason I have asthma. Same girl, same.

My reading of the signs is interrupted by a load of coughing. I put my hand in front of my mouth and cough so much that my throat hurts like hell and it feels like my stomach is going to reject everything I ate. Why am I sick the day of the show ? I grab my bag to grab a tissue and a medicine for the nausea but realise that I can't take it because I had to empty my bottle of water before entering the stadium. Great, I'm gonna vomit during the show. I sit on my chair and close my eyes to try to get some rest before the show but it's not that easy with all the screaming from the fans.

~~

I'm woken up by masses of screams, echoing around the stadium. When I open my eyes, the lights are turned off and the introduction video is playing. I can't believe I succeeded to get some sleep among all this noise and especially just before the show. Normal people would have been too excited for that.

Finally the boys come on stage. The show starts and the stadium goes crazy. I sing along with them and focus on Harry during practically all of the show.

~~

Harry's point of view

It must be more than an hour since the show started. I run on the catwalk, dancing and jumping everywhere as the music goes on. I arrive at the end of the stage and put my micro on the micro-stand, waiting for my turn to sing.

And then I see her. The girl from the charity ball.

I had no idea she would be here, and now, seeing her sat just in front of me destabilises me. I lock my gaze into hers and once again, I'm struck by how absolutely stunning she looks. She looks very different to how she looked on Friday night, much more natural as she's not wearing a sophisticated outfit. Her blond hair is falling in a mess on her shoulder, she's wearing less make up but still looks very beautiful. However, she's very pale and I can see dark rings under her blue eyes.

I grin and wave at her to which she replies with a shy smile. She suddenly breaks the eye contact and her eyes slowly close as she sits back on her chair, looking very weak. I immediately figure out that she's not feeling good and rush to one of the security men, holding him my bottle of water.

"Excuse me sir, could you give this to the girl sat on that chair ? She looks faint "

The guy grabs the bottle and heads towards Charlotte who now has her head buried in her hands. I can't hear what they're saying but she looks up and smiles at him weakly before grabbing the water and drinking practically all of it. The colour seems to rush back to her face and I sigh in relief but she remains seated. Then her gaze drops into mine and she thanks me with a grin. Jeez, she has the most beautiful smile on the planet. I grin back at her and go back to my microstand.

I spend the rest of the show staying on her side of the floor, checking on her. She seems to feel better since she's up on her feet again and sings with everyone else.

As Niall and Zayn are speaking to the crowd and Louis and Liam are having their usual water fight, I decide to have a little fun and spill my bottle of water over a few fans, but especially aiming at Charlotte. The water barely reaches her and she giggles.

"Nice try !" She mouths

"That was pay back for yesterday" I chuckle with a smirk. I see her laughing and all the fans around her stare at us with confusion.

After that, we sing Best Song Ever and the show unfortunately ends.

~~

Charlotte's point of view

I switch off the light and slip under the covers of my bed. I'm exhausted but tonight was amazing and even though I was sick, I had the best time ever. I've been pleasantly surprised by Harry's behaviour; he was so cute making sure I was okay and worrying about me.

I slowly fell asleep, a huge grin on my face when my phone vibrates. Shit, I forgot to switch it off. I grab the annoying object and blink at the brightness. I have a new direct message on Twitter. I sigh but finally decide to open it.

Feeling better ?

I sit up at once when I see who sent this. It's Harry.

Yes thank you. And thanks for the water and making sure I was fine :)

I reply and patiently wait for his answer. I hope he'll see it since he receives thousands of messages from the fans every day.
A few seconds later, my screen lights up again.

No problem Charlotte .x

I pout, a bit disappointed because there's nothing to answer and the conversation is already over. When I'm about to switch off my phone for good, I get a new notification.

Are you free tomorrow night ?

I almost fall off my bed when I read the message. Does he wanna see me again ?

I am :)

I reply

Great, the boys and I are having a party and I'd love if you could join us. What do you think ?

Jeez, seriously ? I try to calm down because my heart is racing and answer with something not too eager.

Sounds fun ! At what time should I be there ?

I'll pick you up at 8 if that's fine. What's your address ?

I send him my address and wish him goodnight, still not realising that I'm going to a party with him and meeting the other boys. Then I fall asleep happier than ever.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 826 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
9.7K 252 32
Imagine a world in which soulmates exist and everybody is looking for their other half... Louis Tomlinson has learnt pretty early that even in this r...
8.5K 81 31
Two worlds... Two people... Different goals... One contract... "Will our story turn out to be something good? Or will it just make things even worst...
26.7K 626 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...